Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

yeah...her prospective new movie is  similar to yawang..

I couldn't force myself to finish the series.... hated her character.. I guessed that means she was so effective in her role...

I wished she has a instagram account.. but she seems  to be very private and shy.... so that seems impossible..

Hoping for a New Drama... instead of a new movie... :blush:

7 minutes ago, bee8888 said:

Edited by bee8888
  • Like 1

Soo Ae attended a red carpet event held at Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) on 30 May.  There is currently an exhibition showcasing Korean history in terms of what the king and generals have done for the country last time. Soo Ae "donated" her voice (did the job free of charge) to be the audio guide. That means that if we go to the museum and visit the exhibition, we pick up the headset, then we can hear her narration.  This exhibition will be till October this year. So if you are going to Korea in the next few months, can consider popping by :)  

2017053115120922606_1.jpg

20170530_1496138783_71142100_1.jpg

201705301913147910_1.jpg

There are 2 videos on the event itself 

http://tv.naver.com/v/1727584

http://tv.naver.com/v/1727578

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Soo Ae attended  the Korean Screenwriter Award Ceremony (if I am not wrong) recently.  She looks so pure and pretty :)  

I recently just finished watching a Japanese drama series entitled "Suna no Tou'. The actresses are Kanno Miho and Matsushima Nanako (the one starring in Ice World). Such an interesting and exciting show. I think if any Korean TV stations can adapt this series, Soo Ae can play one of the roles, strong and charismatic characters. :glasses:

8986aad3fd1f413437d3eacf2f1f95cad0c85e37

c95579899e510fb3de699926d333c895d0430ca3

79d69058d109b3de0dd10ad9c6bf6c81810a4ca9

credit :  suae dc gallery

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Soo Ae and Park Hae-il to star in "High Society - Movie"

photo886737.jpg

Soo Ae and Park Hae-il are likely candidates for "High Society - Movie". Sources say that Park Hae-il is still considering the offer and nothing has been decided yet.

"High Society - Movie" is about the passion and romance between a husband who runs for National Assembly, a curator, and an artist.

Soo Ae has been cast for the role of the wife and Park Hae-il has been offered the role of the husband.

"High Society - Movie" is directed Daniel H. Byun.

source

• Like 1

Soo Ae and Seo Ye-ji are in talks to star in movie "Belief"

photo886724.jpg

Actresses Soo Ae and Seo Ye-ji and Soo Ae are starring in the thriller "Belief", the story of a woman who is locked up in a mental hospital and witnesses a murde..

Soo Ae will take on the role of Jeong-yeon who is locked up in a mental institute. Seo Ye-ji who was called "little Soo Ae" since the very beginning, takes on the role of Sim Hyeon who commits murder.

source

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello ! I like Soo Ae a lot ! I've seen "Mask", "Sweet Stranger And Me", and "9 End 2 Outs". I liked it a lot.

Do you know what is the current (actual) ideal type of Soo Ae ? If not, tell me the last ideal type she said.

Thank you very much !!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Welcome to the forum. She did say that she wants somebody she can communicate well with and who has a nice smile. I read it from some interview. Hope it answer to your question. 

Update: Soo Ae has declined the role in the upcoming movie "Belief".☹️

Really hope to see her come out soon. She has been out of the limelight for so long.......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1