Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest BrisaBreeze

I agree. Ji Sook and Min Woo's kiss is still the best on my list, but I think we will get more kisses from Sweet Stranger and Me than Mask.  :lol: Anyway, I hope it continues to be funny and breezy until the end.

20161115010005096_1_zpspljarofz.jpg

1479197684-75_zpstyudv5go.jpg

1479190830-39_zpsswftqpse.jpg

Source: Top Star News

Guest BrisaBreeze

Your fan vids made me quite sad for them. lol. There are a lot of obstacles that our OTP have to overcome. Hope Nari will stay strong and be by Nan Gil's side.

1479348717-85_zpsj0orh4af.jpg

Source: Top Star News

PS. I will be on vacation for almost 2 weeks with limited Internet access, but I will try to catch up Sweet Stranger and Me here. :)

Guest BrisaBreeze

Thank you so much. :) I just got a chance to use a laptop today, so I'm visiting here first. Hehe.

BTS: Sweet Stranger and Me

Source:  KBSdrama

These two clips really made my day. lol. 

And the previous BTS clips.

Source:  KBSdrama

Guest BrisaBreeze

November Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

On November 19, the Korea Business Research Institute released their brand reputation findings for actors currently starring in a drama. The results were determined based on data gathered from October 17 to November 18.

Jun Ji Hyun is at the top with her drama comeback through “The Legend of the Blue Sea.” She got a brand reputation index score of 5,926,440. Her co-star Lee Min Ho is at second place with 3,477,884. Third place goes to Soo Ae who is currently acting in “The Man Living in Our House” respectively.

To read the full article, please click here.

Source: Soompi

Really feel bad for her. Koreans don't love her? I was happy saw her with some new commercial films after Mask, but it didn't last long, and with this drama, if ratings keep dropping, there might not be any chance :(

Guest BrisaBreeze

I think the ratings decreased because of many reasons. I'm just worried that she might feel bad because of it, and I don't want this to affect her. (I'm afraid that she may take a long break again) I know it's hard not to care, but at lease the drama still has supporters like us. :)

Sweet Stranger and Me

Episode 10 Preview

Source:  KBS 한국방송 (MyloveKBS)

Episode 9 Preview with English Subtitles

Source:  KBS World TV

It's cold over there yet they have to have a date on the beach, it likes something of a must in kdrama, brings me back to A Thousand Days Promise. To be honest I have not been watching lately, I've just read the recaps and the comments. I find myself drifting away from this drama, i don't know why...

For me i think she shouldn't take too long break, the more you stay away from the cameras, you might become  uncomfortable. Don't you think so too?

Guest BrisaBreeze

Honestly, I haven't watched any full episodes with English subtitles since episode 4. I just watch some short clips for Su Ae's cuteness. (I'm so sorry, Su Ae ssi. I've been so busy with work and vacation lately.) For me, it seems like nothing happens much and it's kinda predictable, but fortunately it's also full of the leads' adorable moments. I'm wondering if it's because I skipped it a lot? Or if I marathon it, will the story will get more interesting? Anyway, I will definitely finish the drama just for her. :)

And Nari and Nan Gil are adorable in the BTS clips. Thanks! 

Sweet Stranger and Me OST Track 7

The Ade -  첫눈이 내리면

Source:  Roseapple CH OST