Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest fantast1k1

Hi Lillies!

Question...did JDH marry STII? That's why she became First Lady? Sorry haven't seen this week's episode.

Guest fantast1k1

Hello AMBITIOUS people! My netbook crashed...couldn't watch QOA raw anymore...so had to wait for episodes with subs.
Ok, I've seen this week's episode...all I can say is...ITS SOOO DAMN AMUSING! I was laughing all the way every time I saw Joo Da Hae at the Blue Palace=)) its freakin' unbelievable:-O Everyone couldn't outsmart JDH...She's always 50 steps ahead of HR.Its so interesting how every situation favors the First Lady...ummm...I wonder why??? Here's why:

Its because all these are in Joo Da Hae's head...its called DELUSION OF GRANDEUR8-} JDH is the driver of the bus...its soo unrealistic that on every turn, JDH was always winning...realistically, not possible...only conclusion for me would be---its a DREAM SEQUENCE:-O my prediction is that everything that's been happening was a result of a dream conjured by JDH while confined to the hospital after her mother's death...then, she'll wake up...realize that using, manipulating and killing people is not the path she wants to lead...and decided to live simply and normally with Ha Ryu...finishing school and becoming successful ethically...and live happily ever after. THE END\:D/[\spoiler]My conclusion may seem far fetch but I'm sticking by it...:-j

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies! 
Correction on the ratings...its actually 22.9% according to the article! AMAZING FEAT! 
We are now on home stretch...2 more episodes and buh-bye QOA:-h This drama was really hard to watch...it made me mad and angry=))And then, my other light drama AGLTB ended last Tuesday...no more buffer from QOA...that drama was light and not too heavy.Well, its really time for me to hit the books...this is it! No more goofing around for me.
@cocomhe: I've finished 49 Days last night...that was heavy towards the end...it was ok for me...I'm really in awe of JHJ's evolution...he's getting younger looking as he ages...how's that possilbe:-O
@Annieice: let me know if the new Kim Tae Hee drama is worth watching...I'm not starting any drama for a month...gotta study hard. FIGHTING!
@BrisaBreeze: please suggest kdrama worth watching...line them up please:\"> I will be good to go again after May 4th\:D/ then off for vacation in Eastern Europe for about 10 days...then, kdrama immersion sessions again<:-P 
I'm soo proud of Su Ae's performance in Queen of Ambition...She's the QUEEN of drama for me...^:)^
So, if you don't hear from me...you know why...I betting I won't be able to stay away:))

Guest annieice

Hi Lilies, how is your day?

@fantast1ksuae I will, cos I'm a huge fan of historical dramas and after Dong Yi I wanna see everything from Hui Bin's view :) I wish you were right, and this is really just an illusion, nobody can be that mean!?!?!?

@yawang1234 thanks for the info and the pictures :)

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Yawang” Production Company Sues Japanese Netizen for Copyright Infringementhttp://www.soompi.com/2013/03/28/yawang-production-company-sues-japanese-netizen-for-copyright-infrintement/

Uh oh! It looks like the production company behind SBS drama “Yawang” has recently sued a Japanese Netizen because of charges of copyright infringement. According to the CEO of the production company on March 27, “One Netizen that lives in Japan has created teaching material for Korean by using the script of ‘Yawang.’ We have found evidence that it is currently being sold on the internet and we have submitted our lawsuit to the Seoul Gangnam police department.”

According to the production company, this Japanese Netizen recorded all of the dialogue. This was made into Korean subtitles that were then used as teaching material for Korean. 
A representative of the legal team for the production company stated, “Currently we have the defendant’s IP address and proof of business transactions on the website. We have now submitted our lawsuit. The police department will work with Interpol and investigate about the defendant.”

The production company also added, “We have decided to ask for the investigation to represent the interests of all the production companies that create Hallyu content.”

“Yawang” will have its last episode on April 2. It will begin broadcasting on Japanese KNTV in May. 

source : lightningstix

Guest annieice

Hi Lilies

cocomhe: I know right, and pls, she just makes a phone call and they find him so soon, so stupid, I'm really sick of this drama, but lucky for us next week it will be over
and how everything works out for her, the kid in the fire, and this heartless son of a ***** he would leave the girl in the house to die if JDH hasn't react(for promo of course)
I'm so sorry but I'm really  X( ~X( %-( :-q

Guest annieice

HappyEaster to Lilies who celebrate

@cocomhe: http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/mr-goodbye-episode-1

o today I'm so happy I found out my fav YHM is acting in a new drama :D Gu am heo joon
<:-P

Guest yawang1234

So there are only two more episodes left. I found the whole series thought provoking - how much a person is willing to do to achieve what he wants in life. At first i was blinded by my own ambitions and saw everything JDH did as forgivable due to her final position as first lady. People in this forum really did convince me. A successful person is not one who is first lady, but the one who has integrity, morality and who can sleep well at night without guilt. I found the series at times disturbing, as i thought that in order to become first lady, i was willing to to the same as JDH. But you are right, and JDH was right in the beginning - we are responsible for our own actions, direct or indirect, and we cannot keep finding excuses for our actions.
This was my first korean drama, and what i found interesting was class struggle in korean society. Like here in UK, the hierarchy of social class is quite clear - eg BDK didn't want to accept DH because of her background. I found this very unjust, as more than anything else, I believe in opportunity - in social opportunities, in equality of people, in the 'american dream' if you will - work hard, get rewarded. I think that trying to overcome social barriers the criminal way was DH's problem. She didn't want to settle for anything but the top. And you are right, it is immoral to forget about the people around us, people that love us, people that we leave behind when we chase our own dreams. So indeed, I am now convinced that DH is the villain, perhaps i see her as more complex than many people paint her, but a villain nevertheless. This was my first korean drama, so i cannot predict the ending, but seeing as how injustice causes the drama low ratings, I believe that JDH will probably die at the end. Generally, I liked the series, but probably will not watch any other korean series any time soon, seeing as how addictive they are!!

Guest annieice

Hi my dear Lilies, Ha Ryu?
@fantas1ksuae, @BrisaBreeze, @yoyo_yoyo, @Hiyaya-Iguana's soap haven't seen you for a while, hope everything is ok, miss ya all

@cocomhe: did you start to watch the show? how is it?

@yawang1234: I really love what you wrote, it's true, this show is presenting the true picture of our world (doesn't matter were you come from), the poor will get only more poor and the rich...the middle class...there is none. So if a girl, poor as JDH gets the chance and tastes the privilege of being rich and being SOMEONE she will try anything to stay so, and not fall back to her previous life. To be honest sometimes I felt sorry for her, but everybody has a choice to get the things right...yawang1234 I suggest you should watch a funny drama with our Soo Ae maybe 9E2O just to forget Yawang, I started with one historical drama and waiting for the drama after Yawang(also historical)