Devil Beside You (惡魔在身邊)

Guest minbongie2004

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest damn.u

aww..all the ysi links died in the old thread...

damn.u you could try torrents at icefish ..the speed isnt that bad

i'd up for you but my connection too slow >_<...everyone watch DBY!...<3 Mike + Rainie! I read somewhere that Rainie said there are currently 2 guys wooing her...but she doesn't think there will be progress with them..could one of them be MIKE?! :P

Torrents dont work for me. It just sucks. BIG time

You're much better off learning how to use Clubbox and/or BitTorrent. Unless you don't mind waiting for a long long time. I don't think most people have the time to upload each individual episode on YSI because it takes so long.

Well, Clubbox used to work for me. And Bitorrent doesn not work for me at all. as for clubbox, I wouldn't mind using it. Its just that it wont work for me.

Guest flycmagurl

I think this movie is way too cliche, over exagerated, yet hilariously enjoyable.

I would probably recommend this to people who like those kind of movies. I personally couldn't make it pass the first episode.

Although it left me laughing through the time I watched it, I couldn't stand to watch it any longer.

Yea rainie is cute, but her ditziness self totally made me disappointed. I perfer her in Meteor Garden. The face she always gave whenever that prince of seduction came around me started to annoy me.

If the movie was a little more realistic as serious, i mean i know it was suppose to be funny, but it become more of a funny what the hell were these directors thinking other than a funny aww that was so cute kind of thing.

Mike, or whatever the main lead's name is, is definitely hot. But when he plasters on that mischievious smile, it totally kills everything. I could NOT stop laughing at his stupid expression.

I thought this would an enjoyable series, but only if you're up to over exaggerated, cliche, poor acting, dramatic music(that comes on every two seconds), and comical relief, go for it.

But I advise to not buy it. It's not a series really worth watching over and over again, having you on the edge of your seats.

I recommend just downloading it or something with english subtitles.

However, the guys are all very hot, i have to admit, and the girls are very cute and pretty.

Did any of you notice that the purple streak thing seems to signify the "evil" girl?

In MARS, Chen Ling's ex girl who ends up becoming daeye's girlfriend, also had black hair with a purple streak running through it.

haha, anyhow. Cute series, but probably not worth it. Watch it only if you've really run out of dramas to watch.

Out of a 10 point scale. I'd give this movie a 4. The characters were all very cute, i just wish the directors and script writers took this movie a little bit more seriously.

Strip away the exaggerated parts, the predictable sayings, ditziness, and dye the blond back to black, the movie will be a little more enjoyable and worth to watch.

I love the idea, hate the hilariously put together acting.

Rainie is one of my favorite taiwanese actresses, i'm disappointed with her in this one-she tried to too hard.

However, Mike is VERY hot, other than his fake smile, i like him, with straight and normal looking hair of course.

I mean, looking at the pictures, I want to see it, but when it actually comes out as I watch it, it's way to fake.

probably the manga would have been better to read than actually watching it.

My opinion. You don't have to agree :)

*.smiles.*

Guest piano4112000

I think this movie is way too cliche, over exagerated, yet hilariously enjoyable.

I would probably recommend this to people who like those kind of movies. I personally couldn't make it pass the first episode.

Although it left me laughing through the time I watched it, I couldn't stand to watch it any longer.

Yea rainie is cute, but her ditziness self totally made me disappointed. I perfer her in Meteor Garden. The face she always gave whenever that prince of seduction came around me started to annoy me.

If the movie was a little more realistic as serious, i mean i know it was suppose to be funny, but it become more of a funny what the hell were these directors thinking other than a funny aww that was so cute kind of thing.

Mike, or whatever the main lead's name is, is definitely hot. But when he plasters on that mischievious smile, it totally kills everything. I could NOT stop laughing at his stupid expression.

I thought this would an enjoyable series, but only if you're up to over exaggerated, cliche, poor acting, dramatic music(that comes on every two seconds), and comical relief, go for it.

I recommend just downloading it or something with english subtitles.

However, the guys are all very hot, i have to admit, and the girls are very cute and pretty.

Did any of you notice that the purple streak thing seems to signify the "evil" girl?

In MARS, Chen Ling's ex girl who ends up becoming daeye's girlfriend, also had black hair with a purple streak running through it.

haha, anyhow. Cute series, but probably not worth it. Watch it only if you've really run out of dramas to watch.

Out of a 10 point scale. I'd give this movie a 4. The characters were all very cute, i just wish the directors and script writers took this movie a little bit more seriously.

Strip away the exaggerated parts, the predictable sayings, ditziness, and dye the blond back to black, the movie will be a little more enjoyable and worth to watch.

I love the idea, hate the hilariously put together acting.

Rainie is one of my favorite taiwanese actresses, i'm disappointed with her in this one-she tried to too hard.

However, Mike is VERY hot, other than his fake smile, i like him, with straight and normal looking hair of course.

I mean, looking at the pictures, I want to see it, but when it actually comes out as I watch it, it's way to fake.

probably the manga would have been better to read than actually watching it.

My opinion. You don't have to agree :)

*.smiles.*

I guess its not your cup of tea but I liked it because if you read the manga before you watch thise than you'll understand why they have those expression and the story follows the manga pretty well. You must remember that this is a manga story, so its suppose to be silly. smile.gif

Guest apricot

I guess its not your cup of tea but I liked it because if you read the manga before you watch thise than you'll understand why they have those expression and the story follows the manga pretty well. You must remember that this is a manga story, so its suppose to be silly. smile.gif

Ya, it's supposed to be exaggerated. But I agree, sometimes Mike's smile gets on your nerves. Especially the ending, I can't stand it where he turns and flashes his killer grin at Rainie. I just go 'eeee' seeing that.

Overall, it's good. Just that it could be better..

Guest fa11enan9e1

does anyone have the sheet music for Ai Mei? I really want it and if someone could upload it that would be great! thanks!

Guest hiSHUA!

THIS MOVIE ROCKS!! BUT I HAVEN'T FINISHED IT!! GOT...8 EPISODES TO GO...DAMN...I KNOW...LOL xD BUT I'LL FINISH IT I MEAN IT!!

I watched the first episode, the characters were so cute, expecially uh that Mike's character's father , and Ranie's charater's mother.

Hi. My name is Vicky, and I have a problem........ I'm going through DBY withdrawal. :[

you know what i think i've been in the DBY thread since ep4 was released....

and because im scared as hell of seeing my psychologist again

i refrained watching the last 3 episodes!!!

i've kept it for almost a month i think

just scared of what u r feeling now..

i dont wanna be locked in a tiny room again by mahself

:blink::unsure:

lolx

Guest silvergal1004

both side of the parents are really funnie

& Rainie's expressions definitely fit her character! :P

i think this is one of the best Taiwanese drama that I've watched so far :)

Guest TrainDriver

wow 14 eps, might go get it then. how long is each ep? its good that its not draggy, winter sonata was good but then it got too draggy and i didn't have enough time for 1 hr eps.

haven't watched this one yet...

but i want to...

mars was my last taiwanese drama, that was so long ago...

besides, i could use some light series right now, i don't wanna cry again... :lol:

and yah, mike he is just so cute!!

109df.jpg

Guest summers83

i havent watch this drama yet...so if anyone have the information about this drama! please post it up in here

I just finished watching this drama yesterday. Someone helped me burnt it. Really nice. From a comic? Anyone knows the title of the comic? Really nice show. So engrossed in it. Whois the guy acting as Shang Yuan Yi? Never seen him before...I';m surprised Yuki can act leh. And his Chinese is considered good for a Japanese Chinese...I think Mike let down his hair looks better than tying it up..What u all think?

Guest summers83

i've heard of this drama. so it's good right? haha. i'll take all of your word for it then. raine yang... name sounds familiar... is she from meteor garden?

I've always watched Rainie's dramas cause her find that her acting was quite good. I watched her very first debut role as the leading actress in Tomorrow (Ai Qing Bai Pi Shu) also from a manga and she stars with HK's Shawn Yue. That show is not bad too. Then after that show, she also acted with Roy Qiu Ze in Summer Scent (Yuan Wei De Xia Tian) and that show she cries a lot lor. U can see her with gold hair, tanned skin in the beaches, gives u a summer feeling. And she even had rumours wth Roy because of that drama. She was supposed to sing a duet with Roy instead of Hou Xiang Ting but she turned down because of the fears of futher rumours spread. That's what I heard...That show is nice too. Nice beach too.

Guest yoojini

thanks!!! and what is the name of the song that is playing on that website?! it's SO pretty!!^^* er, i think the female singer is singing in korean and the male singer is singing in chinese, right?

Archived