Devil Beside You (惡魔在身邊)

Guest minbongie2004

Guest minbongie2004
starring: Mike He, Rainie Yang
i havent watch this drama yet...so if anyone have the information about this drama! please post it up in here

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kareohl

hmmm omg i'm still watching this show!! itz really cutee girls are pretty and the guy is so hotttt >_< forgot the links to where to download tho sorry

i'm watching this right now. i see why this drama would attract many teenagers :lol: this is my first taiwanese serie and i find it plausible.

the way they act and speak reminds me of anime characters XD if i'm not wrong, this was based on a manga.

Guest vc1188

For all the DBY newbies! Find episodes on these Clubboxes:

silvergal1004

creidesca

You can find subtitles at

D-Addicts

They're actually on silvergal1004's clubbox too, all in one .zip file

Official DBY Website

----------------

Cast!

江猛 /賀軍翔 (Jiang Meng / Mike He Jun Xiang)

men-1.gif

齊悅/楊丞琳 (Qi Yue / Rainie Yang Cheng Lin)

men-2.gif

尚源伊/王傳一 (Shang Yuan Yi / Kingone Wang Chuan Yi)

men-3.gif

辛莉香/范筱梵 (Xin Li Xiang / Fan Xiao Fan)

men-4.gif

于陽平/Yuki (Yu Yang Ping / Yuki)

men-7.gif

晴紫/裴琳 (Qing Zi / Pei Lin)

men-8.gif

Guest sailormei

Yaa! THIS DRAMA is sooo cute. ><;; I wish I could have finished it though!

Mike He & Rainie are so cute! :P

Let's see what I can remember..

Rainie plays a regular college school girl? One day, she's hoping to give a love letter to the captain on the b-ball team, who she`s had a crush forever on. Instead, somehow it got to Mike, who plays like the badboy at school. So I guess he reads it? and so they sort of become friends & stuff, but it's a "complicated" type of relationship, cuz sometimes they get along, and sometimes they don`t... and then one day, they find out that their parents are gonna get married, so they're gonna be half sister/brother? Something like that... and then.. yeah. So then they have to keep their relationship on the DL, and blaahh.

That's sort of the storyline.

... Yup.

i started really liking the show cuz rainie & mike were just so cute together but eh after awhile their way exaggerated expressions got to me and those spastic parents of theirs ._.

i stopped watching after epi 10 cuz the storyline started to bore me but it's a good watch if you like Mike & Rainie ^_^ tho' Mike's hair w/ those bobby pins drove me nuts with that ugly white spot jacket of his <_<

Guest sailormei

i started really liking the show cuz rainie & mike were just so cute together but eh after awhile their way exaggerated expressions got to me and those spastic parents of theirs ._.

i stopped watching after epi 10 cuz the storyline started to bore me but it's a good watch if you like Mike & Rainie ^_^ tho' Mike's hair w/ those bobby pins drove me nuts with that ugly white spot jacket of his <_<

OMG I know! I was like, "OMG I COULD TOTALLY PUT MY HAIR UP LIKE HIM!!"

Hahah.

But they ARE so cute together!

Guest ichigo_no_powder

for people who have not watched this before, I do recommend it! haha, you will be able to see from our old thread how popular this drama is. ^^

I really want to watch this, but it's not out in the renting stores yet and I can't d/l it online because of the limited GBs my laptop has.

Guest apricot

It's interesting to watch at first but then it gets cheesy. Especially the ending, it's so lame. Nonetheless, it's rather a good show to watch. I would prefer this to "Prince Becomes Frog" though..

Guest mel_orange88

not this one isn't draggy..and only 14 episodes also!..everyone was hoping it to have a longer ending :P

here are some pix from the drama!

rainiemike14nd.jpg

010013vd.jpg

xin1706022810497102797337jf.jpg

xg200508190067kk.jpg

xiaomeipose1as.jpg

Archived