❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Guest pink-sh_09

Thank you for all the new pictures of JiSung in the army. :D

He looks sooo fine... Hopefully he's gonna act in a new drama as soon as he finished with his military service.. can't wait for that..! :P

omg... the pictures of ji sung look soo good... somehow, in those pictures, he looks so very young.. don't you guys think so??? ahahah.. anyways, gosh, he's just soooooo good looking!!! i think i'm drooling too much.. ahahhaha... ^_*!

Hi Gals!! :)

Notice everyone is making this thread as active as possible while waiting for Ji Sung to return to showbiz. A good sign and as his supporters we should be actively maintaining this thread ....you gals are great...Snowy77, Apple, Ujin, Savers (love your shimmering rose) and all fans of Ji Sung...

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone and praying hard that JS had already got over with the recent break-up...FiGhTinG...

Thanks Snowy77 for sharing with us! :) ...shall come back here later to check it out... :D

~~hello to Ujin and Apple~~

Guest xbutterfly

Wow....he looks really hott in all those pictures! I loved him in STLD.....good drama! I thought him and Eugene made a cute couple too! He's such a great actor as well!!!