❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Finally found another actor I really like! What awesome acting skills, he can pretty play any role! This along with being very good looking. :)  LOVE Doctor John, this is now my second favorite K Drama of all time. I am looking forward to his next drama.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2020 at 9:26 AM, sunny88 said:

Finally found another actor I really like! What awesome acting skills, he can pretty play any role! This along with being very good looking. :)  LOVE Doctor John, this is now my second favorite K Drama of all time. I am looking forward to his next drama.  

@sunny88, here are the dramas of JS you shouldn't miss. He is a versatile actor. - :blush:  I love Doctor John, too. His upcoming drama soon is "The Devil Judge". Can't wait for this.  :grin:

1. Protect the Boss (2011)

2. Secret Love (2013)

3. Kill Me, Heal Me (2015)

4. The Defendant (2017)

5. Familiar Wife (2018)

• Love 1

22 hours ago, willenette said:

@sunny88, here are the dramas of JS you shouldn't miss. He is a versatile actor. - :blush:  I love Doctor John, too. His upcoming drama soon is "The Devil Judge". Can't wait for this.  :grin:

1. Protect the Boss (2011)

2. Secret Love (2013)

3. Kill Me, Heal Me (2015)

4. The Defendant (2017)

5. Familiar Wife (2018)

@willenette  Thanks!  If you can believe it, I actually watched all of these!  One advantage of being home even on the weekends! :)  I just finished New Heart and I loved it!  Interesting to compare him in the rookie resident role to the senior professor role in Doctor John.  He is like fine wine, just get better and better both in looks and acting.

I am trying to watch Royal Family which is an earlier work of his.  I must say it is quite slow, as much as I love his acting in it, I may need to take a break and go back to it.  His earlier work such as All in, Swallow the sun etc.. are not available in the US. Can't wait for his new drama!

• Love 1

13 hours ago, sunny88 said:

@willenette  Thanks!  If you can believe it, I actually watched all of these!  One advantage of being home even on the weekends! :)  I just finished New Heart and I loved it!  Interesting to compare him in the rookie resident role to the senior professor role in Doctor John.  He is like fine wine, just get better and better both in looks and acting.

I am trying to watch Royal Family which is an earlier work of his.  I must say it is quite slow, as much as I love his acting in it, I may need to take a break and go back to it.  His earlier work such as All in, Swallow the sun etc.. are not available in the US. Can't wait for his new drama!

@sunny88, he was just a support lead in "All In" since Lee Byung Hun was the male lead in the drama. :blush:

5 New Korean Dramas to Watch Out This October on Netflix

October is fast approaching and as the weather turns cooler, it's good that we have brand new dramas to cozy up with. Let's see what we should anticipate on one of our favorite streaming site Netflix next month!

This monthly update serves as a purpose to keep the avid fans updated on what's currently happening in the world of Korean dramas. So make sure that you don't miss out on anything next moth! Surely, you'll never run out of Korean dramas to binge watch on Netflix.

Here are the K-dramas you should keep an eye out for in October 2020 on Netflix. Enjoy!

2. Familiar Wife 

familiar-wife.jpg?w=600?w=650
(Photo : tvN)

Release date: October 1

The story is about a married couple who is together for 5 long years, Cha Joo Hyuk (Ji Sung) and Seo Woo-Jin (Han Ji Min). They surprisingly discover themselves having different lives, living separately from each other, when their fates magically change through an incident. Cha Joo Hyuk suddenly woke up with a different life as well as a different wife as Hye Won (Kang Han Na).

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118998/20200925/5-new-korean-dramas-watch-out-october-netflix.htm

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

13 Music K-Dramas That Will Have Your Heart Singing

Music is a universal language that speaks to heart and souls. Which is why when a K-drama’s storyline is based on music, it makes it that much more enjoyable to watch. There have been a fair share of music-themed K-dramas, but here are just a few to get you started. Happy K-drama watching!

Note: List is in no particular order, and there may be minor spoilers!

11. “Entertainer

entertainer1.jpg

Shin Suk Ho (Ji Sung) starts his own entertainment company in hopes of promoting a boy group that he knows will succeed. After Suk Ho gets a DUI, he loses the boy group and is about to go under. He stumbles across a song sung by Ha Neul (Kang Min Hyuk), who had once aspired to be a singer, but because of a brutal rumor is forced to put that dream aside. Ji Sung takes it upon himself to track Ha Neul down and make him a star.

entertainer.jpg

If you like dramas where the underdog prevails, “Entertainer” is a great watch. It takes people who have had difficult pasts together to make beautiful music. The drama shows that mistakes can be made but that they don’t define you. Seeing a lot of familiar faces in the cast further makes it an enjoyable watch.

You’ll also love the catchy songs that are sung by Kang Min Hyuk and other artists!

Start watching the drama:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

3 hours ago, willenette said:

13 Music K-Dramas That Will Have Your Heart Singing

Music is a universal language that speaks to heart and souls. Which is why when a K-drama’s storyline is based on music, it makes it that much more enjoyable to watch. There have been a fair share of music-themed K-dramas, but here are just a few to get you started. Happy K-drama watching!

Note: List is in no particular order, and there may be minor spoilers!

11. “Entertainer

entertainer1.jpg

Shin Suk Ho (Ji Sung) starts his own entertainment company in hopes of promoting a boy group that he knows will succeed. After Suk Ho gets a DUI, he loses the boy group and is about to go under. He stumbles across a song sung by Ha Neul (Kang Min Hyuk), who had once aspired to be a singer, but because of a brutal rumor is forced to put that dream aside. Ji Sung takes it upon himself to track Ha Neul down and make him a star.

entertainer.jpg

If you like dramas where the underdog prevails, “Entertainer” is a great watch. It takes people who have had difficult pasts together to make beautiful music. The drama shows that mistakes can be made but that they don’t define you. Seeing a lot of familiar faces in the cast further makes it an enjoyable watch.

You’ll also love the catchy songs that are sung by Kang Min Hyuk and other artists!

Start watching the drama:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

Thanks for this! The music from Kill me Heal me was also some of the greatest as well as Dr. John. 

• Love 1

Am about to complete KMHM , I'm so in love with his acting skills:please:he is so beautiful as yoona and so manly as segi 

I have never admired any actor by watching a drama but JS is so versatile and his personality is so good! In short je is daebakk

Why is he so underrated

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

Am about to complete KMHM , I'm so in love with his acting skills:please:he is so beautiful as yoona and so manly as segi 

I have never admired any actor by watching a drama but JS is so versatile and his personality is so good! In short je is daebakk

Why is he so underrated

Ji Sung is a great actor and so good looking too! :)  I highly recommend all of his other dramas.  Doctor John is his latest (2019) - SO SO GOOD!  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

• 3 weeks later...

*** Kim Min Jung may be starring opposite Ji Sung and GOT7’s Jinyoung in an upcoming drama “Devil Judge”. She has been offered the female lead role. ‘Devil Judge,’ is scheduled to air next year. Kim Min Jung is said to have been offered the role of the tough and ambitious Jung Sun Ah, who is the only person capable of making Kang Yo Han (Ji Sung) break a sweat. They will be reuniting after many years since they starred together in the drama “New Heart” back in 2007. I'm excited to see them together again.  :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Will Kim Min Jung and Ji Sung Reunite After 12 Years in a New Legal Drama?

1VLTG9IYX7_1-crop-tile-608x469.jpg

Kim Min Jung has been offered the female lead role in tvN’s new drama Devilish Judge (literal title).

On Dec 4, Kim Min Jung’s agency confirmed, “She has been offered to star in the new tvN drama Devilish Judge and is positively reviewing it.”

Devilish Judge is about a judge trying to punish the evil by turning a court into a reality show and an associate judge who questions the identity of the judge. It is written by Moon Yoo Suk, a real-life judge who also penned JTBC’s Miss Hammurabi.

Earlier, it has been reported that Ji Sung and GOT7’s Park Jin Young were considering their appearances as “devilish judge” Kang Yohan and the associate judge Kim Gaon, respectively.

If Kim Min Jung confirms her appearance in the drama, she will be reuniting with Ji Sung 12 years after MBC’s hit hospital drama New Heart.

source : https://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_202012041021463057

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

That would be great if Ji Sung and Kim Min Jung would reunite for this new drama, they had such great chemistry in New Heart!!   I also hope Ji Sung will take on more work, whether is movies or dramas in 2021 so we can see more of him! :)

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

Kim Min Jung Considering Lead Role in “Devil Judge”

Kim Min Jung (My Fellow Citizens) is considering a lead role in the upcoming Korean drama Devil Judge. Devil Judge is about how judges discover the truth about people in court and centers around a chief judge who doesn’t believe justice actually exists and makes a big spectacle of doling out punishment in court. An assistant judge starts to question his motives and tries to find the truth. It comes from the writer of Miss Hammurabi.

Still considering lead roles are Ji Sung (Doctor John) as the chief judge and Jinyoung (When My Love Blooms) as the assistant judge. Kim Min Jung would play an ambitious woman who goes head to head with the chief judge.

Devil Judge has plans to air sometime in 2021 on tvN.

source : https://kdramakisses.com/2020/12/18/kim-min-jung-considering-lead-role-in-devil-judge/

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

• 3 weeks later...

New fan of Ji sung after watching the defendant

Omgggg 

Omgggg 

What a performer 

Now I need to watch doctor john and the familiar wife 

I started watching KMHM but it was taken off Netflix this 25th Dec 2020 

Damn it 

Netflix should show warnings a month before the shows r taken off so that we can watch them before they vanish 

I really wanted a better cast for the devil judge 

I don't like the other male lead neither do I like any of the female leads 

I so want to see park min young or son ye Jin or Kim OK bin or Kim ji won with him 

I don't know why is he always unlucky when it comes to being paired with a good actress 

And I guess I m the only one who doesn't like his pairing with the KMHM actress and they hv like 2 shows together back to back 

Secret love and this 

I mean 

Like what the hell 

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2021 at 10:10 AM, Abanti Farook said:

New fan of Ji sung after watching the defendant

Omgggg 

Omgggg 

What a performer 

Now I need to watch doctor john and the familiar wife 

I started watching KMHM but it was taken off Netflix this 25th Dec 2020 

Damn it 

Netflix should show warnings a month before the shows r taken off so that we can watch them before they vanish 

I really wanted a better cast for the devil judge 

I don't like the other male lead neither do I like any of the female leads 

I so want to see park min young or son ye Jin or Kim OK bin or Kim ji won with him 

I don't know why is he always unlucky when it comes to being paired with a good actress 

And I guess I m the only one who doesn't like his pairing with the KMHM actress and they hv like 2 shows together back to back 

Secret love and this 

I mean 

Like what the hell 

@Abanti Farook, “Devil Judge” has confirmed its main cast! It's confirmed that Ji Sung, Kim Min Jung, GOT7’s Jinyoung, and Park Gyu Young would be starring in the new drama. Jinyoung & JS had the hottest chemistry in "New Heart". JS is a great actor but I wonder why he's so often under-rated! Can't wait! I've missed him on the small screen. It's been quite a while..... Yes, I'm ready for this. I'm happy that he's back!  :blush:

• Like 1

tvN Shares Their Drama Lineup Plans For 2021

1da105dce86b4264982e5b0131bff8f6.jpeg?s=

tvN has revealed their broadcast plans for dramas in 2021, which includes a lineup of diverse genres and star--studded casts.

Ji Sung will make his return to dramas in “Devil Judge,” which also stars Kim Min Jung, GOT7’s Jinyoung, and Park Gyu Young. It puts a unique spin on legal dramas by turning the courtroom into a live show in order to share a new message about justice. It is being written by Moon Yoo Suk, a former judge who wrote “Miss Hammurabi,” and directed by Choi Jung Kyu (“Children of Nobody“).

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 1

EVENT: My Ultimate Oppa - Part 2

Your request has been granted. :kiss_wink: We put up a new My Ultimate Oppa poll!

This time featuring:

Ahjussi oppas, Super Ahjussi oppas, Grandpa oppas and Keanu Reeves

Please vote for your favorites!

re: @Lmangla

:partyblob:

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

*** Kim Min-jung is the latest casting addition to "Devil Judge", the upcoming drama about a courtroom reality show where the entire nation sits as jury. She joins Ji Sung, marking their reunion since the drama "New Heart."  Devil Judge will begin air on tvN in the latter half of this year. I'm so happy that JS will have another drama soon. I've watched all of his dramas & surely I will be watching this too! Save the Last Dance for Me was my first Ji Sung drama. Ji Sung is really an amazing actor! So, count me in here. It's funny that they just confirmed the cast when they already started shooting last month. YES! Ji Sung's finally back!  :wow2:

• Like 1