❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

“Familiar Wife” Achieves Personal Best In Viewership Ratings

e0bf06f88ca247f3a2bc06d52b59ebb0.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “Familiar Wife” has achieved its best ratings so far!

The drama premiered on August 1 and has steadily been bringing in higher ratings every broadcast.

It surpassed the 6.0 percent mark with its August 9 episode, with Nielsen Korea recording an average of 6.2 percent nationwide and a peak at 8.3 percent for the drama. This is notably the drama’s highest average viewership so far, and it was first in its time slot across all channels.

Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji Min) began working at the same bank as Cha Joo Hyuk (Ji Sung) during the August 9 broadcast. Living in a changed reality due to his own actions, Cha Joo Hyuk didn’t know how to act around his wife, who not only didn’t remember him, but seemed to be a completely different person altogether.

He felt conflicted as well when he saw her getting closer to Yoon Jong Hoo (Jang Seung Jo) despite not being married to Seo Woo Jin in this reality. However, Seo Woo Jin also began to feel like something was off due to a slip-up on Cha Joo Hyuk’s part.

“Familiar Wife” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m KST. See the latest episode below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

"Familiar Wife" Ji Sung Quarrels with Kang Han-na Over His Parents

photo993682.jpg

On the latest episode of the tvN drama "Familiar Wife", Cha Joo-hyeok (Ji Sung) quarreled with his wife Lee Hye-won (Kang Han-na) after he brought his parents home.

His parents were in Seoul for some business and Joo-hyeok brought them to his house to stay over for a night.

However, Lee Hye-won was surprised to see them when she came home. She said, "Let me get changed and order you some food.

There is a famous Chinese restaurant nearby, I'm sure they'll deliver. Then I'll get you a room in a nice hotel".

Cha Joo-hyeok followed her into the room and yelled at her for what she did. At the sound of their quarrelling, his parents left the house.

When they left, Lee Hye-won said, "Why are you making me the bad one when they suddenly came up? I'll call and give them some allowance tomorrow".

Cha Joo-hyeok argued that his parents had just been refused to and Lee Hye-won said, "All of this was agreed upon when we got married. If you don't like it, then return the house and the car and then say what you want".

Source : www.sedaily.com/NewsV...

Translation : Hancinema

August 13, 2018

Story of land that made a king to unfold on screen

“Feng Shui,” starring Cho Seung-woo, Ji Sung, a political drama based in late Joseon era

In his last film “Inside Men,” Cho Seung-woo played a stubborn prosecutor out to take down a corrupt network among media, politics and business.

Now, he will suit up in hanbok to play a fictional land appraiser -- not by monetary value, but by East Asian art of geomancy “pungsujiri“ -- Park Jae-sang, who is to determine the fate of the turbulent Joseon era in “Feng Shui.”

“With all the awesome actors in the film, from Ji Sung and Baek Yun-sik to Moon Chae-won, there was no reason for me not to participate. There was also an infinite amount of trust toward director Park Hee-gon, whom I worked with in the ‘Perfect Game,’” said Cho at a press conference for the upcoming film in Seoul on Monday.

20180813000648_0.jpg

“Feng Shui” mixes history with fiction, with the pivotal plot surrounding among the most storied royalty in Korean history, Heungseon Daewongun.

Tales of Heungseon, a distant relative of King Heonjong, claim he pretended to be a fool -- to the extent of public mockery -- in order to escape persecution by the powerful aristocrats of the time, the Kim family of Andong. This was when the power of the noble family was at its peak and the rights of the royal family -- including the king -- dwarfed in comparison.

Heungseon moved the grave of his father Prince Namyeon to a location thought to bring him good fortune, which came to pass as his son later went on to become Heonjong’s successor, King Gojong.

Portraying the multidimensional figure is Ji, whom Cho praised for his diligence. Having a 41-year-old actor play Heungseon is something new, as most period pieces depict his later days after his son became the king and he ruled as the regent.

“This is not Heungseon Daewongun that most of us know, but Heungseon before that. I had to trace his steps to guess what kind of life that he might have lived. He had the leadership of tolerance, which was what I focused on,” said Ji. “I thought the essence of the character was in his relationship with the people around him.”

Playing King Heongjong is Lee Won-keun, who described his character as “powerless, physically weak and constantly infuriated.”

“I never really get angry and can’t really scream. I asked the director how to express the character,” he said.

Director Park said Lee tenaciously asked for his opinion on how to play the character every day, which gave him confidence in the young actor.

The puppet master behind the young king was Kim Jae-geun, a real-life powerful nobleman who orders Park Jae-sang to find the plot of land that will help ensure the everlasting power and wealth of his family. He is expected to add depth and complexity through his noted acting skills, as he did in hit period piece “The Face Reader” in 2013.

Actor Kim Sung-kyun is a rare actor with an enormous range, from goofy, kindhearted, easy-going and hard-nosed to pure evil, and he plays Kim’s son Byeong-gi. He is a man of ambition out to keep power by whatever means necessary.

Producers of the flick said to watch for the clothing and homes of the characters, the designs of which indicate their characteristics.

As much as the movie is about the land, however, director Park stressed it is ultimately about people’s lives, a timeless topic.

Cho said that although it is set in the Joseon era, the messages are just as relevant today. 

By Yoon Min-sik
(minsikyoon@heraldcorp.com)

Ji Sung Chases A Mysterious Man On “Familiar Wife”

d94f84e728fd4eea8328d281078f82ad.jpeg?s=

On the next episode of “Familiar Wife,” Ji Sung goes on the run to chase a mysterious stranger!

Ji Sung is currently starring in the tvN drama as Cha Joo Hyuk, a bank employee who travels back in time and ends up changing his present-day reality by making a single life-altering decision. After returning to the present, Cha Joo Hyuk finds himself married to another woman and reuniting with his original wife Seo Woo Jin (played by Han Ji Min) as colleagues at his bank.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Cha Joo Hyuk frantically chases after a man he sees in the subway station, pushing past the other passengers to try and catch him. However, he ultimately winds up falling to his knees in exhaustion and disappointment after failing to reach him.

Ji-Sung-2.jpg

Although the photos reveal no information about the mystery man’s identity, the producers of “Familiar Wife” teased, “Joo Hyuk was beginning to get comfortable in his newly changed reality, but on this week’s broadcast, he will find himself confounded and at a loss for what to do. Ji Sung’s acting, which is even more layered than before, will add to the suspense.”

They added, “Viewers have fallen for the character of Joo Hyuk—an ordinary head of the household, a pitiful office worker, and an immature husband whom Ji Sung has made even more realistic and relatable through his unchangingly detailed acting.”

To find out the reason behind Cha Joo Hyuk’s desperate chase in the subway station, catch the next episode of “Familiar Wife” on August 15 at 9:30 p.m. KST!

If you haven’t already started watching the drama, you can check out the first episode with English subtitles here:

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

Land determines one's fate in 'Feng Shui'

By Park Jin-hai

Details for "Feng Shui," the last installment of a three-part film series about Zhouyi, an oriental philosophy that is the root of the Korean divination system, have been unveiled.

The film, starring Cho Seung-woo and Ji Sung, is set in the later part of the Joseon Kingdom and tells the story of feng shui expert, Park Jae-sang, who can read the energy of the land and those who compete to occupy the land in order to change their fate and become king.

Korean Geomancy, which is called Pungsu-jiri-seol, or "Earth-Principles-theory," evaluates various features of land, mountains and water, and then connects them to human fortune and misfortune. First introduced before the era of the Three Kingdoms of Korea, the philosophy still has influence today to some degree.

It is the final piece that makes up the trilogy following the 2013 film "The Face Leader" and this year's romantic comedy "The Princess and the Matchmaker." The first film of the trilogy was one of the highest-grossing films of 2013, attracting over 9.1 million people.

"An important part of the cast is the land itself," said Park Hee-gon, director of the film, during the press conference at Megabox in Dongdaemun, Seoul, Monday. "We think that we live stepping on the land, but it is the land that can either allow people sustain or end their lives. Land can change life. Depending on their relationship to the land and how people treat them, one's fate and the whole world can differ."

The director said it took 12 years from planning, writing the script and pre-production work through the end of shooting. "I began to participate in the project two years ago. The production company had been preparing for the film for a long time, in researching the historical documents and writing its script. I joined in the editing of the script and directing," he said.

At the time he was handed over the script, it already included many attractive and dramatic elements that can make a great film, he said. "The propitious site boils down to human greed, which is one of the most favored elements for film makers," said Park.

Cho Seung-woo, returning to the silver screen three years after the 2015 film "Inside Men," takes the role of genius feng shui expert Park Jae-sang, while actor Ji Sung plays Heungseon Daewongun, a historical figure who tried to protect the throne during the later part of the Joseon dynasty.

Actor Ji Sung said, "There was pressure in acting as the historical figure. Since little information was available about young Hyeungseon, I back-tracked his legacy and imagined what he was like. To my understanding, he was a generous man with leadership and I played him as I understood him," he said.

"Unlike other films that mainly focus on actors, viewers will be able to see the beauty of the land of old Joseon. Although the subject of the film is the Joseon era, people will find the story still gripping today," said Cho.

"Feng Shui" will premiere Sept. 19.

credit : Korea Times

Ji Sung Becomes Unsettled At How Han Ji Min And Her Mother Have Changed In “Familiar Wife”

9b69494d8e6c4c039fad59f093368f4d.jpeg?s=

After changing his reality, Ji Sung finds himself in another peculiar situation.

The actor is currently starring as Cha Joo Hyuk in tvN’s “Familiar Wife,” a drama that explores the “what-ifs” that everyone considers throughout their lives.

Cha Joo Hyuk and his wife Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji Min) are currently living in an alternate reality where they never fell in love and married due to a single choice made by Cha Joo Hyuk. The catch is that he has retained all of his memories from what used to be his actual life.

Instead, they are now work colleagues. While feeling conflicted by the turn of events, Cha Joo Hyuk ended up going to Seo Woo Jin’s old house, but unexpectedly saw Seo Woo Jin herself as well as her mother (played by Lee Jung Eun). Viewers were left wondering why her mother referred to Cha Joo Hyuk as her son-in-law, even in this new reality.

The new stills reveal how Cha Joo Hyuk is invited to dine with the mother-daughter pair. Despite the warm atmosphere, he becomes restless at the sight of Seo Woo Jin helping her mother, who suffers from Alzheimer’s in this alternate reality.

Flooded with memories of his mother-in-law being in good health and always showering him with love in his original reality, Cha Joo Hyuk begins to help her as well. At the same time, Han Ji Min keeps to herself and concentrates on the meal at hand with an unreadable expression on her face.

Ji-Sung2.jpg

Ji-Sung-Han-Ji-min4.jpg

The production crew commented, “The changed relationships in this alternate reality will make everyone anxious. Please look forward to the changes that will be caused by the unpredictable meeting of Ji Sung, who remembers everything; Han Ji Min, who keeps having the same reoccurring dreams; and Lee Jung Eun, who seems to remember Ji Sung.”

“Familiar Wife” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST. Catch up with the latest episode below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

9ccdb98a8c7147b8a1ffa7ec599cd74e.png?s=9

Ji Sung And Lee Bo Young Revealed To Be Expecting Their Second Child

Actress Lee Bo Young is pregnant with her second child!

On August 15, a source from Lee Bo Young’s agency stated, “Lee Bo Young is pregnant with her second child. Because she’s still in the early stages of her pregnancy, we do not know exactly how many months along she is. As she hasn’t chosen her next project, for now she will be focusing on prenatal care.”

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung married in 2013 after dating for six years, and they welcomed their first child, a daughter, in 2015. The actress recently starred in tvN’s “Mother,” while Ji Sung is currently starring in the drama “Familiar Wife.”

Congratulations to the couple!

source

• Like 1

1 minute ago, irilight said:

Ji Sung And Lee Bo Young Revealed To Be Expecting Their Second Child

Actress Lee Bo Young is pregnant with her second child!

On August 15, a source from Lee Bo Young’s agency stated, “Lee Bo Young is pregnant with her second child. Because she’s still in the early stages of her pregnancy, we do not know exactly how many months along she is. As she hasn’t chosen her next project, for now she will be focusing on prenatal care.”

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung married in 2013 after dating for six years, and they welcomed their first child, a daughter, in 2015. The actress recently starred in tvN’s “Mother,” while Ji Sung is currently starring in the drama “Familiar Wife.”

Congratulations to the couple!

source

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this great news! Congratulations to the couple! I hope it's a son for JS this time. :lol:

• Like 1

15 K-Drama Couples That Turned Into Real Life Relationships

Fans could tell they were dating before it was announced.

These celebrity couples met in front of the camera, but with sparks flying all over the place with strong chemistry, they took it off the screen and began dating in real life!

6. Ji Sung & Lee Bo Young

0Mw8qp7TKb_zzNWtmtVIMc6f4biuBBR6uvkHhOJN

Actor Ji Sung and actress Lee Bo Young didn’t start dating until four years after they met on the set of Save The Last Dance For Me in 2004. The wait ended up being worth it, however, as the two got married in 2013 and gave birth to a beautiful daughter in 2015.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/08/lee-bo-young-is-pregnant-with-her-second-child

Lee Bo Young is pregnant with her second child

lee-bo-young,ji-sung

On August 15, actress Lee Bo Young's Fly Up Entertainment confirmed to media outlets the great news that she is pregnant with her second child.

The label stated, "Lee Bo Young is pregnant with her second child. She is still in the early stages of pregnancy. She does not have any upcoming productions planned, so she will focus on her prenatal care for the time being." 

Lee Bo Young's latest productions include SBS's 'Whisper', tvN's 'Mother', and more. Meanwhile, her husband/actor Ji Sung is currently appearing in tvN's 'Knowing Wife' while also awaiting the premiere of film 'Myung Dang' next month. 

In 2015, Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young welcomed their first daughter Ji Yoo. Congratulations to the entire family on the big news!

18 hours ago, feelbora said:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/08/lee-bo-young-is-pregnant-with-her-second-child

Lee Bo Young is pregnant with her second child

On August 15, actress Lee Bo Young's Fly Up Entertainment confirmed to media outlets the great news that she is pregnant with her second child.

The label stated, "Lee Bo Young is pregnant with her second child. She is still in the early stages of pregnancy. She does not have any upcoming productions planned, so she will focus on her prenatal care for the time being." 

Lee Bo Young's latest productions include SBS's 'Whisper', tvN's 'Mother', and more. Meanwhile, her husband/actor Ji Sung is currently appearing in tvN's 'Knowing Wife' while also awaiting the premiere of film 'Myung Dang' next month. 

In 2015, Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young welcomed their first daughter Ji Yoo. Congratulations to the entire family on the big news!

Hi feelbora, thanks for sharing MORE news about this. Congratulations! God bless them! :lol: For JS, I'm happy that his drama is doing very well. Again, it has broken its own viewership record! The drama continued to take first place in its time slot. It has been gaining good ratings with each new episode. According to Nielsen Korea, last night's EP (Aug 15) achieved average viewership ratings of 6.6 percent and 7.9 percent nationwide—its highest ratings so far. :P

*** I'm happy that JS will be a dad again soon. Their family is growing! :lol:

Wife I Know star, Ji Sung, to be a dad for the second time

c8c5f30c-f7e9-431a-af52-3c46e5f6cacb.jpg

After welcoming their baby girl Ji Yoo into the world in 2015, the married couple has just made the big announcement that they are expecting their second baby.

Lee Bo Young's agency, Fly Up Entertainment, confirmed the happy news through a statement today. "Lee Bo Young is pregnant with her second child. She is still in the early stages of pregnancy. She does not have any upcoming productions planned, so she will focus on her prenatal care for the time being," they said.

The couple, who wed in the Aston House, W Seoul Walkerhill Hotel in 2013, met on the set of the 2004 SBS series Save the Last Dance for Me. After confirming their relationship in 2007, they dated for several years before getting married.

Ji Sung is currently starring in Wife I Know, while Lee Bo Young wrapped http://deeplink.me/http://www.dramafever.com/drama/5150" target="_blank">Call Me Mother earlier this year. Ji Sung's upcoming historical film Myung Dang (aka Feng Shui) is scheduled to be released in theaters on September 19.

Congratulations!

source : dramafever

August 16, 2018

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young are expecting their second child!

15343953410000667755_001_201808151346550

On August 15, actress Lee Bo Young's agency, Flyup Entertainment, revealed that Lee Bo Young is pregnant with her second child.

She is in the early stage of her pregnancy, and she will be focusing on prenatal education for now since she does not have any upcoming works.

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung dated publically for 6 years and tied the knot in 2013. They had their first child, a daughter, in 2015.

Ji Sung currently stars in drama 'Familiar Wife', and his movie 'Feng Shui' will be released next month.

Congratulations!

credit : KBS Global

Ji Sung Is A Third Wheel To Han Ji Min And Jang Seung Jo In “Familiar Wife”

db9ecb54367848af927077b6e7508faa.jpeg?s=

tvn’s “Familiar Wife” recently dropped new still images of Han Ji Min and Jang Seung Jo out on a night hike, along with photos of Ji Sung hilariously interrupting them.

Previously, Joo Hyuk (played by Ji Sung), who now lives a different life, and Woo Jin (played by Han Ji Min) showed awesome teamwork as they caught a voice phishing criminal. After Joo Hyuk comes to know of the situation with Woo Jin and her mother, who suffers from Alzheimer’s disease, he stops trying to sabotage their relationship and accepts that they are now colleagues.

Surprisingly, Jong Hoo (played by Jang Seung Jo), Joo Hyuk’s best friend, begins to fall for Woo Jin’s cute charms and starts to flirt with her. Things begin to take a turn when Jong Hoo tells Woo Jin, “Don’t you have any thoughts of wanting to date me?”

Jang-Seung-Jo-Han-Ji-Min.jpg

The released stills showcase the three people’s complicated relationship. First, the images show Woo Jin and Jong Hoo taking a hike in the night, following Jong Hoo’s confession. As the atmosphere between the two becomes more sweet, Joo Hyuk suddenly interrupts them, killing the mood. Woo Jin looks surprised, while Jong Hoo wears a dumbfounded expression on his face. Joo Hyuk becomes the third wheel that crashes their party and tries to seem calm, but is in fact panicking inside.

In the new episode, Joo Hyuk and Woo Jin’s relationship will change once again due to Jong Hoo’s blunt confession. It remains to be seen how the story will advance as Ji Sung witnesses Jong Hoo and Woo Jin’s relationship progress.

A production staff of “Familiar Wife” stated, “The switched relationship between these characters that occurs due to the changed present will be amusing. Please look forward to how the relationship between the awkward Joo Hyuk, Woo Jin, and Jong Hoo will unfold.”

The next episode will air on August 16 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

If you haven’t already, check out the first episode with English subtitles here:

Watch Now

Source (1) soompi news

*** Once again, “Familiar Wife” has achieved its highest viewership ratings! Ever since its premiere, the drama has been having good ratings with each new episode. According to Nielsen Korea, last night's EP (August 16 broadcast) the drama scored average ratings of 7.3 percent nationwide and a peak of 8.6 percent. :lol:

Ji-Sung3.jpg

Ji-Sung-Han-Ji-Min7.jpg

credit : soompi news

Ji Sung And Han Ji Min Go On An Awkward Couples’ Trip In “Familiar Wife”

767f07c6e61b4fd69d372b8949ccd538.jpeg?s=

Things are getting complicated on “Familiar Wife”!

On August 22, tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Familiar Wife” released photos of the characters out on an awkward couples’ trip.

In the drama, Joo Hyuk (played by Ji Sung) and Woo Jin (played by Han Ji Min) are currently in a state of confusion in light of their changing relationship. As he watches over Woo Jin, Joo Hyuk struggles over his recollection of their past that he had always been indifferent to. Woo Jin, on the other hand, feels uneasy due to the warm and familiar feelings of déjà vu she gets from Joo Hyuk. Jong Hoo (played by Jang Seung Jo)’s sudden interest in Woo Jin also raises the tension of the drama.

Familiar-Wife-05.jpg

The couples’ trip shown in the released photos also seems like a tricky situation in which something significant might occur. The atmosphere of Joo Hyuk and Hye Won (played by Kang Han Na), Woo Jin and Jong Hoo, and Sang Shik (played by Oh Ui Shik) and Joo Eun (Park Hee Bon)’s trip  looks warm, but no one looks more awkward than Joo Hyuk, who wears an uncomfortable smile on his face.

Woo Jin and Jong Hoo’s new-found relationship, along with Joo Hyuk, who finds this uncomfortable, and Hye Won, who looks like she is warning Woo Jin, makes the drama more amusing. Under this boisterous atmosphere is a complicated emotional line. Joo Hyuk and Woo Jin, who have began to draw a line in their relationship through the incident at the training institute, as well as Jong Hoo who enters his relationship with Woo Jin speedily, makes the viewers curious to see how things will progress.

The production staff stated, “All the characters whose lives have changed due to Joo Hyuk’s decision are gathered in one place. In the middle of the changed relations entangling in a complicated way, this week’s episode will see a decisive moment occurring out of Joo Hyuk’s changing heart. Please look forward to it.”

The next episode will air on August 22 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Watch the latest episode below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

"Familiar Wife" Ji Sung Time Travels to Get Han Ji-min Back

photo996213.jpg

On the latest episode of the tvN drama "Familiar Wife", Joo-hyeok (Ji Sung) wanted Woo-jin (Han Ji-min) back and searched for the coin that would take him back to 2006.

Woo-jin, Jong-hoo (Jang Seung-jo), Joo-hyeok, and Hye-won (Kang Han-na) went on a vacation together. Hye-won was picky and complained about everything.

She was hyper aware of her crush, Woo-jin, but she fell asleep after two shots of soju. Joo-eun (Park Hee-bon) said, "I thought she couldn't sleep around strangers?"

Woo-jin laughed saying that she was cute.

However late at night, Woo-jin fainted with a high fever. Joo-hyeok searched for the correct fever reducer for Woo-jin. He found himself calling her his 'wife'.

Joo-hyeok went through the trouble of getting her something for her fever, but she was taken to the hospital by Jong-hoo (Jang Seung-jo).

Back at The Pension, Joo-hyeok worried about Woo-jin.

However, Jong-hoo was also madly in love with Woo-jin and he tried to kiss her when she was sleeping. Joo-hyeok saw this happen.

Joo-hyeok looked for the year 2006 coin at the bank. He wanted to go back to the past and change everything.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

"Feng Shui" Teaser Is Internet Hit

photo996633.jpg

"Feng Shui" released a teaser with a dramatic story line and tension swirling around characters. It's become a hit online.

"Feng Shui", a movie about the conflict and passion between a genius geomancer named Park Jae-sang (Cho Seung-woo) and those who seek the throne, released a teaser on Facebook on the 20th.

The teaser begins with mighty power trying to use Kim Ja-geun's (Baek Yoon-shik) land to take over the throne. Later, Park Jae-sang falls into dispute with those who are blinded by the greed for power.

Park Jae-sang and Hong Seon (Ji Sung), who are plotting against the mighty power, learn about the site where the second generation king will be born and anticipate change.

"Feng Shui" is coming out on the 19th of September.

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...

LINK to watch the video : https://www.hancinema.net/feng-shui-teaser-is-internet-hit-121575.html

[Ratings] "Knowing Wife" Ratings Spike When Ji Sung Confesses

photo996620.jpg

On the latest episode of "Knowing Wife", Ji Sung poured out his heart to Han Ji-min and the percentage increased.

According to Nielsen Korea nationwide, the tvN drama "Knowing Wife" rated 7.0%.

The figures increased by 0.5%, which puts it in the lead of all cable and free-to-air dramas.

Cha Joo-hyeok (Ji Sung) tried to reverse the time traveling situation, but couldn't. He decided to accept reality and wish Seo Woo-jin (Han Ji-min) happiness, but his wife Lee Hye-won (Kang Han-na) started suspecting Joo-hyeok and Woo-jin's relationship.

Meanwhile, most dramas on Thursday were pre-empted due to the 2018 Jakarta Asian Games between Korea and Iran.

Source : enter.etoday.co.kr/vi...