❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Ji Sung’s Fanmeeting Tickets Sell Out in 1 Minute

It appears as though actor Ji Sung‘s popularity remains very strong since tickets for his fanmeeting sold out in 1 minute on May 11.

His fanmeeting “2015 Ji Sung’s Fanmeeting – Remember, The Time We Met” will be held on May 30 at Jungang University’s Art Center. The event has been planned in order for the actor to meet 500 fans in an intimate gathering. Thus, the actor is making preparations for his fans.

A representative from his agency stated, “An individual was able to reserve two tickets, but most fans reserved single seats. Therefore, selling out within a minute was very surprising. Ji Sung personally selected the title for this fanmeeting and is planning with great affection [for his fans].”

Ji Sung’s latest drama “Kill Me, Heal Me” was a great success not only in Korea, but also China, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, and other countries. Through this project he has been receiving a lot of love from fans.

cr. soompi

• Like 3

OMG Are we back??? I'm not use to this, its going take some time but Thanks to @everyone for updates and pictures....

My gosh JS tickets sold out in a minute, that's quicker than BSB tickets.... I wish I can go to his fan meet so jealous but happy for his rising of popularity.... 

PS... Im not sure if this is like the old forum where we can't quote pictures if so let me know...

It appears as though actor Ji Sung‘s popularity remains very strong since tickets for his fanmeeting sold out in 1 minute on May 11.

His fanmeeting “2015 Ji Sung’s Fanmeeting – Remember, The Time We Met” will be held on May 30 at Jungang University’s Art Center. The event has been planned in order for the actor to meet 500 fans in an intimate gathering. Thus, the actor is making preparations for his fans.

A representative from his agency stated, “An individual was able to reserve two tickets, but most fans reserved single seats. Therefore, selling out within a minute was very surprising. Ji Sung personally selected the title for this fanmeeting and is planning with great affection [for his fans].”

Ji Sung’s latest drama “Kill Me, Heal Me” was a great success not only in Korea, but also China, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, and other countries. Through this project he has been receiving a lot of love from fans.

cr. soompi

• Like 3

(clap clap) great to hear the good news, curious how is the selling for his fans meeting in hong kong. heard it will be in may 24th. wonder if the hong kong actress linda chung will attend. remember ji sung took part in her show and was a cameo guest. :P

• Like 5

itemprop="name"Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung hold baby shower for their first child

by Shelly M on Mon, Apr 27, 2015

Excited celebrity parents-to-be Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung were thrilled to share snapshots from their recent baby shower.

Friends of the I Hear Your Voice actress and Kill Me, Heal Me actor threw the event for the happy expectant couple over the weekend. Lee's K-drama co-stars Bae Jong Ok, Byun Jung Soo,Yoon Hyun Sook, and Jang Hee Jin looked just as joyful as the couple in the photos uploaded on Lee Bo Young's Instagram account.

Brightly colored balloons, banners, and giant baby bottles filled the home where the shower was held. White and pink flowers continued the pink and pastel theme of the event with the word "Girl" brilliantly displayed in cut-out letters for baby Kwak Bo Bae. Fans can now be certain that Bo Bae ( a cute nickname for thier unborn child) will be an adorable baby girl.

The couple still has a few weeks before they welcome their new bundle of joy into the family. Since it's going to be a girl, I expect she will resemble daddy quite a bit. Most girls take on their father's facial features.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-bo-young-and-ji-sung-hold-baby-shower-for-their-first-child/

​Hi, thanks for sharing this. Koreans generally do not have baby showers. The hip Korean women have begun to take in the party, but it is not a general phenomenon yet. The same is true for "push presents"--although the idea is starting to trickle into Korea, it is not a widespread thing. :P

• Like 2

(clap clap) great to hear the good news, curious how is the selling for his fans meeting in hong kong. heard it will be in may 24th. wonder if the hong kong actress linda chung will attend. remember ji sung took part in her show and was a cameo guest. :P

Is it true? JS having a fan meet in HK??? :w00t: I read news he's having one in HK but I thought it was just rumors, wow he is so busy, JS recently went to japan for a fan meet then he went to Hawaii for photo-shoot and he's currently holding another fan meet in South korea, he also has the upcoming Baeksang award to attend (Which I HOPE he attends) and soon he is going to have another fan meet in HK.... I hope its true.... gosh, He is one busy bee.... So happy for him though..... :)

• Like 4

OMG it is confirm Ji Sung going to Hong Kong for a Fan Meet on May 24th, lucky HK fans .... I'm so damn jealous, why do I have to be on the other side of the world.... but so happy for him...  this must be his first fan meet in china since I can't recall he ever had a fan meet over there... 

11143342_884327674968180_828807936393011

Edited by cclover1
  • Like 4

KMHM dvd teaser ng

ELLE Korea photoshoot bts​

Ah Thanks so much @LoVeCartier for the KMHM NG, it was so damn funny, and Ji sung Laugh at 0:31 is so adorable.... I can't wait for the rest of the dvd set....... also the ELLE bts photo shoot was cute too how JS was communicating with himself.... Thank you again

• Like 4

Guest Aeliana

Ahaha the ng video :lol::lol: so funny!!!! And Ji Sung's laugh :wub: totally agree with you @cclover1 . @LoVeCartier thank you so much for sharing chingu!! I have a feeling i'm going to rewatch it a million times when i'm back home just how i did with the other kmhm ng, i just love NGs hehe

@Sarang21 thank you for the pics!! Ji Sung looks great as always :w00t: 

@cclover1 ahahahahahaha you are so right!! This totaly needs a warning  :lol: Can't wait to see the other pics from this photoshoot, looks like it's going to be HOT HOT HOT

And btw thank you guys for keeping this thread updated!! You are the best!! Love you all t4529.gif