❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

On 2/20/2018 at 1:00 PM, jisunglynn said:

Hi jisunglynn, thanks for sharing the link. JS has renewed his contract with his current label, Namoo Actors. Good that he did this since he has been in good hands with this Label. I'm happy that they grow together for these past years.  :lol:

• Like 1

***I’m happy that JS has confirmed again to do another drama. “Knowing Wife” is set to broadcast in the second half of this year & can’t wait. :lol:

Ji Sung To Become Han Ji Min’s Husband In Upcoming Fantasy Romance Drama “Knowing Wife”

PicsArt_02-23-11.46.59.jpg?resize=660,40

Another reason to celebrate for K-Drama fans as prolific actors Ji Sung and Han Ji Min confirmed their appearance for tvN’s supernatural love spectacle Knowing Wife.

Actor Ji Sung, who slayed his role as a prosecutor-turned-prisoner in last year’s top-rating legal drama Defendant, is set to romance beautiful actress Han Ji Min.

PicsArt_02-23-11.47.40.jpg?resize=768,57

Ji Sung and Han Ji Min confirmed the deal  through their agencies Namoo Actors and BH Entertainment respectively. The romance drama Knowing Wife (working title) is reportedly going to circle about a married couple of five years, whose lives will change after an unexpected incident.

Ji Sung, who will play a banker role, expressed how he chose the drama because of the genuine warmth of the project. He added how he looks forward to add colors to his interesting new character.

Through her agency, Han Ji Min invited her fans to anticipate and love the actress’ upcoming drama. She last worked with Hyun Bin in fantasy-romance Hyde, Jekyll Me three years ago.

Knowing Wife boasts a strong creative side, with PD Lee Sang Yeob of Shopping King Louis helming the production, and screenwriter Yang Hee Sung, who penned delightful rom-coms that include Weightlifting Fairy, Oh My Ghost and Highschooler King of Life.

Knowing Wife is set to broadcast in the second half of 2018.

source : HelloKpop
  • Like 2

***  Ye.....hopefully this one is gonna be good!  One can only hope - hahaha - The storyline sounds excellent, though.  I'm excited for JS's comeback to do another drama.  Ji sung is no doubt a versatile actor. I like this pairing. I guess they're the Power Couple. I like Han ji min. Time travel dramas are nothing new, but this may be very cute and light. I’m glad he has chosen something lighter. Fingers crossed..... I will be definitely looking forward to this one. I trust Ji Sung. I will welcome any new drama from Ji Sung, as always... He has the ability to raise the performances of everyone around him.  Ji Sung is awesome. The story is interesting (if not exactly fresh) but, I'll try anything for him. Ji Sung's one of the few actors I will watch in just about anything. Both Ji Sung and Han Ji Min have had some flop dramas, but I am hopeful that this one will be a hit! I adore Ji Sung! And I know I’m not the only one excited about him doing a drama. :lol:

Ji Sung, Han Ji-min team up with Weightlifting Fairy writer for tvN

JiSung_HanJiMin1.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/02/ji-sung-han-ji-min-team-up-with-weightlifting-fairy-writer-for-tvn/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Lee Bo-young Talks About Her Young Daughter and Husband Ji Sung

photo956980.jpg

Reporter Jo Eun-hae writes aboutLee Bo-young who starred in the recently ended drama "Mother - Drama" as a fake mother who only has the heart for an abandoned 8-year-old girl. "I wanted to talk about a society where motherly love is demanded by society. When I first had my child, she wasn't pretty and I thought I was a bad mother. However, as I bonded with my child, she became prettier. Not every mother is born with love for her child. That means a mother becomes a mother as she raises her child and not just because she gives birth to it".

In "Mother - Drama", Lee Bo-young decides not to be a mother because she's been hurt as a child. However, she meets Hye-na (Heo Yool-I) who is very much like her and kidnaps her, but in the end they become real mother and daughter. "I cried every time I watched news on child abuse after I had my child. At the same time, I thought "Mother - Drama" delivered a message that's not easy to say, but must be delivered".

"Mother - Drama" is based on a Japanese drama and it depicts 'motherly love' as a devotion and comfort instead of the typical concept of 'patience' and 'sacrifice'. "Ja-young is probably what makes all mothers look back on themselves. I also thought I might be like her. But it's a first for all parents so why does everyone depend on the mother so much? When a mother is outside having fun, everyone thinks, 'what is she doing outside without her child?' I don't like that and I'm a mother, too".

Lee Bo-young married actor Ji Sung in 2013 and now she has a 2-and-half-year-old daughter. Lee Bo-young spoke about her personal experiences as a working mother and Ji Sung as a working father in this society. "Once I was on the plane and an old lady patted my husband on the shoulder saying 'good job'. At that moment I realized again that it's compulsory for a mother to be looking after the child and it's such a wonder to see a man wearing the baby strap. This has to change.

Getting married and having a child opens a new chapter for a woman. "I think I got married and had a child at the right time. It allowed me to switch over to a mother in the drama appropriately. My daughter is beautiful. She's so into Snow White now and she's always eating apples in her Snow White dress. I call her princess and ask her if she's alright when she's eating an apple. She's growing and learning to talk which means I have a lot on my mind. I want to be a person before I'm a mother and I want to be able to stand up to society on my own".

Women go through every day prejudice in the modern society and so do actresses. They don't have a lot of choices compared to actors and they don't get as many opportunities either especially if they're married. Lee Bo-young goes against the stereotype that a woman must care for her family once she's married.

Even before she was married, she played various characters in "God's Gift", "Whisper" and now "Mother - Drama". Now that she's achieved a certain image naturally through getting married and having a child, she's solidified a position for herself in this world.

"My choices are going to decrease more in the future. Still, I think I'm lucky because 10 years ago, there wasn't much for a married actress to do. "Mother - Drama"'s Soo-jin and Hye-na have comforted all those mothers out there and I wish to be in more dramas like that".

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

10 More stars confirmed for upcoming K-dramas

New stars are getting confirmed for K-dramas on a weekly basis, so the 15 actors and actresses in my previous article weren't nearly enough! Let's take a look at 10 additional stars who are anxious to take on new roles for drama fans this year.

6. Ji Sung

In the second half of this year, TVN plans to premiere the romantic fantasy Knowing Wife, and The Entertainer actor leads the series as a bank employee that makes a magical decision which alters the future of his and his wife's lives.

be0d00b9-c608-4100-a964-b7860ec353e5.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : dramafever

• Like 1

On 4/27/2018 at 5:09 AM, willenette said:

In the second half of this year, TVN plans to premiere the romantic fantasy Knowing Wife, and The Entertainer actor leads the series as a bank employee that makes a magical decision which alters the future of his and his wife's lives.

I can't wait to watch this drama, I have missed him. Thanks for the update:wub:

• 5 weeks later...

I'm happy for my cutie Ji sung come back to the screen!!! Yeahhhhhh I love him sooooooo much..... He really knows! Welll..... actually I'm watching defendant, waaaaaaa is amazing series! He is a capoooooo gorgeous! Incredibleeee!!!!! Ahhhhh and Now with this new series is amazing!!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jisunglynn said:

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-script-reading-for-tvn-drama-series-familiar-wife

check out the pics of first script reading. August please come faster...

Hi jisunglynn, thanks for sharing the link. I wonder what's the final title for this drama, huh? Familiar Wife or "Knowing Wife" - It makes me truly truly happy because of JS & HJM. So, the script-reading was held last May 9 yet & just posted online now. :lol:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kiefer-taiho said:

I'm happy for my cutie Ji sung come back to the screen!!! Yeahhhhhh I love him sooooooo much..... He really knows! Welll..... actually I'm watching defendant, waaaaaaa is amazing series! He is a capoooooo gorgeous! Incredibleeee!!!!! Ahhhhh and Now with this new series is amazing!!!!

Hi kiefer-taiho, I'm happy, too since another rom-com will roll around soon starring JS.  I guess the title should be "The Wife That I Know." They will make a cute couple. I heard that this will air in August after What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim? :lol:

• Like 2

I am so excited for this! Ji Sung is back again and I will be expecting great things from this since Ji Sung never disappoints and TVN network has the best dramas! Oh BTW, is this a romcom?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

I am so excited for this! Ji Sung is back again and I will be expecting great things from this since Ji Sung never disappoints and TVN network has the best dramas! Oh BTW, is this a romcom?

Hi jhjsw, sorry - it's a romantic fantasy & not rom-com as what I've mentioned in my above post. :lol:

Ji Sung, Han Ji Min, And More Gather For First Script Reading Of Upcoming tvN Drama

Ji-Sung-Han-Ji-Min.jpg

Upcoming tvN Wednesday-Thursday drama “Wife I Know” (working title) is already gearing up to be a great drama as the cast recently had their first script reading!

“Wife I Know” will be a fateful love story that shows how one decision can change everything about the future, and puts an interesting and relatable spin on a concept that everyone has thought about at least once in their lives. The first script reading for the drama took place earlier this month and was attended by producing director (PD) Lee Sang Yeob and screenwriter Yang Hui Seung, as well as cast members Ji Sung, Han Ji Min, Jang Seung Jo, Kang Han Na, Son Jong Hak, Park Won Sang, Park Hee Bon, VIXX’s N, Kim Soo Jin, Kim So Ra, Gong Min Jung, and others.

Kang-Han-Na-Ji-Sung-Han-Ji-Min-Jang-Seun

Ahead of the script reading, PD Lee Sang Yeob expressed his trust in the cast as he stated, “I think this will be a bright and fun drama, and I’m excited.” Screenwriter Yang Hui Seung added, “I hope the process of making this drama will be a fun and happy memory for all of us. I will do my best to make it a drama where the people really shine.”

The atmosphere was full of laughter and energy as the cast began working together. Ji Sung and Han Ji Min enthralled everyone as Cha Joo Hyuk and Seo Woo Jin with their chemistry from the beginning as a married couple who seem to have entered a state of ennui in their marriage. Their constant bickering and ad-libs had everyone laughing along as they embodied their characters. They were joined by Jang Seung Jo, who plays Cha Joo Hyuk’s friend and colleague Yoon Jong Hoo, and Kang Han Na as Lee Hae Won, Cho Joo Hyuk’s first love.

Wife-I-Know.jpg

Much of the drama will take place in the bank Cha Joo Hyuk works in, and he will be surrounded by a talented cast who will breathe life into the project. From VIXX’s N playing the talented but individualistic Kim Hwan to Son Jong Hak’s clueless branch manager Cha Bong Hui and Gong Min Jung playing bank employee Choi Hye Jung, the cast worked well together to create a lively scene.

The “Wife I Know” production staff stated, “We have a great cast of actors who know how to bring their characters to life, so it was a fun and engaging script reading. Ji Sung and Han Ji Min showcased a chemistry that was beyond what we could have hoped for, and we believe they will create a great story together.”

“Wife I Know” will be the follow-up drama to “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” and will premiere in August.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2