❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

More pics from SBS_BOSS

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi trigg, thanks for posting more captures from the drama. I really want to find time to watch this drama continuously because I’m so curious what made this drama so popular with viewers. Many good & other things have been said about this drama, and I have yet to see anything negative! Ji sung and choi kang hee are truly very good at their job. :lol:

Hi trigg, thanks for posting more captures from the drama. I really want to find time to watch this drama continuously because I’m so curious what made this drama so popular with viewers. Many good & other things have been said about this drama, and I have yet to see anything negative! Ji sung and choi kang hee are truly very good at their job.  :lol:

Your welcome sis. I'm sure you will love it so much  like us. :w00t:  I agree, they really very good at their job. I love to see them together.

want to share more pics from SBS_BOSS

414748017.jpg

414741647.jpg

414740170.jpg

414761311.jpg

414758550.jpg

414750338.jpg

414767830.jpg

Ji Sung Almost Cried When Filming Marriage Proposal to Choi Kanghee

Ji Sung, who took up the challenge to play the character of Cha Ji Hun in the SBS Wednesday and Thursday drama which debuted on August 3rd, 2011 and broadcast ended on September 26th, 2011, Protect the Boss, admitted that he couldn’t help but want to cry as he truly felt the drama was coming to an end when shooting the scene where he was singing “I Will Love You” accompanying by the orchestra to propose to Choi Kang Hee.

Ji Sung said that Protect the Boss was his first acting in romantic comedy drama after a long time, but as having good screenwriter, director and actors, he was very happy acting in it. “I am pleased to bring a lot of fun and joy to you, in fact, I still have feeling that I am waiting for the script of the next episode to come out.”

boss-jihun-proposal.jpg

When asked to review the filming process, Ji Sung sad, “The scenes that remain in the memory is really a lot if want to list one by one, but one place that I remember in particular is the alley in front of Kang Hee’s house where the kiss on railing scene was shot, can’t forget it. This is the place which produces beautiful scenes for Protect the Boss, but when I think of don’t know when I can come to this place again, it hurts.”

At the same time, “the street on Yeouido which was walked through together with Choi Kang Hee is also memorized in the memory, and the road when shooting ending scene seems like will always preserved in memory, unforgettable. Especially the acting with Choi Kang Hee was even more in step than initially expected, and it’s really a pleasant experience of acting.”

In addition, Ji Sun also expressed gratitude to co-starring actors including Choi Kang Hee, Park Young Kyu, Kim Jae Joong, Wang Ji Hye and etc, and did not forget about the producers too. “PD Son Jung Hyun and film director would told us to just concentrate of expression acting, and they will take care of the rest, and at the same time would arrange to help on physical strength, care until the last episode, and for this I am grateful.

Speaking of the panic disorder of his character in the show, “I played as person with panic disorder who will panic in front of crowd because of fear, actually there was people who suffered from panic disorder communicated with me via me2day, and I had carefully studied the panic disorder, be more careful when acting, and hoped that through the recovery in the drama, can bring a little bit of comfort to patient.”

Finally, Ji Sung said: “In the future I will also consider more aspects rather than just simple emotions, hope can be an actor that brings courage and hope to people. The Protect the Boss which won me the pet name of minister will be a special work when reviewing my lifetime. I do not want to leave the character of Cha Ji Hun, hope this role can stay in the memory of everybody for the long time to come.”

via Daum

Asiandrama.org

Hi,

How the thread fell silent after drama is finished. How sad...

NewHeart, willenette, others, where are you? Hope everyone is fine.

By the way, Jisung updated his me2day blog today and he said that he went to Busan for Busan Film Festival.

Just to remember...

04211747.jpg

Hi,

How the thread fell silent after drama is finished. How sad...

NewHeart, willenette, others, where are you? Hope everyone is fine.

By the way, Jisung updated his me2day blog today and he said that he went to Busan for Busan Film Festival.

Just to remember...

*quoted image*

Hi trigg, really - he's there at the BIFF, too? So nice to hear this.....Thanks for posting more captures from the drama. Wondering who are still some celebrities who are there, huh, those ones who are not in the news like JS? :lol:

Hi guys, thanks for posting more photos during the Busan Red Carpet event. Ji Sung! Man, I love that smile. And the men, wow, the men. Where to begin? Drooling over SJS, JDG, GS & JS. Makes my heart go all aflutter every time I see a photo of them. For me, I have to say that they all looked good.:lol:

16th Busan International Film Festival’s opening red carpet

by javabeans | October 6, 2011

The 16th Busan International Film Festival opened on October 6, and the red carpet to the opening screening — So Ji-sub and Han Hyo-joo’s tragic romance Only You — was awash with stars.

(For those of you used to seeing the festival called PIFF, it recently changed its spelling. The festival is in its 16th year and began back when the city was spelled Pusan. The spelling of the southern city officially changed to Busan in 2000, but the festival kept its former spelling, which naturally led to some confusion. Yeah, the Korean romanization system changes hasn’t been the most easy to follow.)

It’s been a while since we’ve had a big, star-packed red carpet, but this reminds me that we’re heading into awards season, and will soon be seeing lots of events like this. Which means, lots and lots of red carpets to ooh over, or, as the case may be, snark.

There were some questionable outfits (always fun), but overall I really like what I saw, even if there was an overwhelming trend toward leg slits Up To There and a good amount of side-boob. But the colors! Yay for colors!

(skipped unrelated...)

Is Ji Sung going to keep his Protect the Boss curls? And take on more rom-coms now that it was such a hit? What a far cry from his previous image, no?

biff11_jisung3.jpgbiff11_jisung2.jpgbiff11_jisung1.jpg

Hi,

Thanks willenette and Newheart for the news and pictures. There is so many news too, but unfortunately all of them in Korean.

More pictures from BIFF

20111007103304585611.jpg

htm20111007103327c000c0.jpg

20111007001750.jpg

9867476957020.jpg

98671769555115.jpg

Source: News.nate.com

Guest show2007

Ji Sung, I fell in love with him after PTB. I watched couple of his previous dramas like Save the last dance for me and New Heart but I recognized him as a solid actor but not attractive. Wow...am I wrong. I am totally attracted by his charm and his "staring" power from PTB! He is so handsome, cute, adorable..you named it in PTB. I am looking forward for his future projects and all the JS lovers, thanks for providing all these beautiful posts and pics. Love it!

Hi,

Hi valinor, really it is.:phew:

Welcome show2007. Very nice to see new fans here. :)

Here is some pictures from red carpet for "Asia Pasific Actors Network" at Busan.

pyh2011100713710099000p.jpg

20111007221340294991.jpg

20111008005656209.jpg

2011100800424510031.jpg

imagereadtop20116507581.jpg

20111007230900410822312.jpg

nisi201110070005259494w.jpg

pp11100700095.jpg

20111008005847980.jpg

Source: As labelled.

Guest show2007

Hi,

Hi valinor, really it is.:phew:

Welcome show2007. Very nice to see new fans here. :)

Here is some pictures from red carpet for "Asia Pasific Actors Network" at Busan.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source: As labelled.

Thanks for the pics. Ji Sung looks a little bit tired from the above pics and the coat he has on is it the same one he has on PTB (ep. 17)?

Thanks for the pics.  Ji Sung looks a little bit tired from the above pics and the coat he has on is it the same one he has on PTB (ep. 17)?

Hi,

You're right. This is the same coat. Yes he looks a little bit tired but I think  it's  because of the flash.

Want to share these pictures.

6bd44ff3gw1dlwhyfuod8je.jpg

68f6b1e4jw1dlwm3g5ggxj.jpg

3bf33a87e950352a14559d4.jpg

c8ea15ce36d3d5397b12b78.jpg

74896137gw1dlwm9urlxdj.jpg

Baidu/Weibo

Hi,

I want to share these caps I took them from an interview's video about Royal Family's DVD shared by vani1013 in the Baidu. I think, this interview made during PTB.

bscap0002mr.jpg

bscap0012w.jpg

bscap0022m.jpg

bscap0042l.jpg

bscap0071m.jpg

bscap0100.jpg

bscap0101.jpg

bscap0111g.jpg

bscap0114h.jpg

bscap0116.jpg

bscap0117r.jpg

bscap0118n.jpg

I also want to share these pictures taken during shots of episode 17 and shared by 诚jisung in the Baidu.

03087bf40ad162d9c7e5a75.jpg

8435e5dde71190efec53579.jpg