❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Welcome. Name of Ji Sung's girlfriend Lee Bo Young and yes they are still in relationship.:wub:

hi trigg, thanks a lot for the info and ommo why on earth I write park bo young than lee bo young.. ekkekekeke.. mian

and, it's sweet to know that they're still in relationship :)

Hi,

I want to share these wonderful pictures from PTB. That's what I want to see.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Nate/SBS

Hi trigg, thanks for posting more captures from the drama. I like those pictures where both look in the mirrors waiting for the shoot. They're checking themselves in the mirrors in between the filming. Wahhh..........there's a forehead kiss. There was the ambush kiss, the handrail kiss, and now this would make the third kiss scene in the drama. Ji Sung is cute here. :lol:

Hi trigg, thanks for posting more captures from the drama. I like those pictures where both look in the mirrors waiting for the shoot. They're checking themselves in the mirrors in between the filming. Wahhh..........there's a forehead kiss. There was the ambush kiss, the handrail kiss, and now this would make the third kiss scene in the drama. Ji Sung is cute here. :lol:

Hi Willenette. I agree. And Ji Sung's mirror very bigger than Eun Sol's mirror. So funny. Really so cute.

I want to share these pictures.

391588652.jpg

391595915.jpg

SBS_BOSS

*** I read that SBS is negotiating for an extension of 2-EPs for the drama & decision is likely to be known tomorrow, September 9. I prefer not to extend it if it would only drag the story at the end.................Besides, extension is not something that can be decided upon with ease. They need the agreement of the actor & the production company. :lol:

Woah… I also read that the OST CD for this drama has 30,000 domestic pre-orders before release & still counting. These are a lot of pre-orders! Isn’t this cool? It seems that the CD is highly anticipated. I think they’re planning to release it TODAY! (7) parts of the CD had been released as digital singles already. It is said that there will be eight songs and eight instrumentals in the CD, which means there will be a total of 16- tracks. I’m excited for this but will be more excited if JS had sung even 1-track in here. :lol:

Hi,

thanks Willenette for info. They confirmed today that PTB extended 2 more episode . But I wish, they didn't do that. Because we disappointed in last 3 episodes and apparently next episodes won't be better. Whatever I want to share most beautiful scenes in episode 12.

bscap0101tile.jpg

Hi, i'm Valinor, from Italy! ^_^

*excuse me for my bad english* :P

I'm new here, and i like very much this forum, PTB, and Ji Sung expecially! I love him from Swallow The Sun, and now i'm watching this wonderful actor in Protect The Boss... :wub:

Thanks for the beautiful photos and news.  :)

I want to share with you a little video (made by me) dedicated to Swallow The Sun (masterpiece drama). It's spoiler free, so you can watch it even if you have not seen the drama. After the end of PTB, i'll do another video about that drama! B)

I hope you enjoy my video! ^___^

My tribute to Ji Sung and Swallow The Sun

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ojg90LEMzNY

*hugs* Val =)

Hi,

Welcome Valinor and thank you for the video clip. Ver nice.:D

I want to share these pictures. One of them from Ji Sung's me2day blog and another from today's shooting.

actorjisung131556457243.jpg

They're walking hand by hand. So nice but I think, we should see more than that anymore.:D

394201997.jpg

DC

Guest NewHeart

@ willenette: why I have never seen you in thread PTB??

@ wow.. thanks so much ^^

but, I wonder, Royal Family, did you watch it?

@trigg: thanks so much!!! so lucky because Ji Sung sii have fans like you ^^

1315743664052957_file.JPG

Hi,

thanks Willenette for info. They confirmed today that PTB extended 2 more episode . But I wish, they didn't do that. Because we disappointed in last 3 episodes and apparently next episodes won't be better. Whatever I want to share most beautiful scenes in episode 12.

*quoted image*

Hi trigg, yah…… an extra week of “Protect the Boss”. I usually object to extensions in general but for some reason, I’m not objecting to an extension here. Due to its popularity and good storyline, "Protect the Boss" will be aired in Malaysia on the 12th of September. :lol:

The drama had a Chuseok (Thanksgiving) Feature Special of 110 minutes last Saturday. The Chuseok Feature Special is planned to allow the viewers to peek into all of its behind story. This is interesting. :lol: Thanks for posting more captures from the EP12 of this drama. :sweatingbullets:

@ willenette: why I have never seen you in thread PTB??

Hi NewHeart, I'm trying to visit there once in a while but just read all your posts, haven't tried posting there yet.......... :lol:

‘Protect the Boss’ has a weakness

4563_7000_1750.jpg

SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series Protect the Boss has a weakness. Even thought the series is very interesting, it does not have a strong enough impact on people and doesn’t make them want to watch the series again.

A drama has to be dramatic. That way it can draw more people and make them curious about the next episode. A drama has to keep making people wonder about its plot until the end.

In the first episode of Protect the Boss, Cha Ji Hun (played by Ji Sung) had a panic attack. That was a dramatic part of the show but that was it. He got over his attack easily with No Eun Sul (played by Choi Gang Hee)’s support. Cha Bong Man, company president, did not approve of Eun Sul, but now he buys clothes for her and educates her to help her become a better girl for Ji Hun.

All the characters in the show are too white and clean. Sometimes, even villains are naive. Of course that makes people happy while watching the show, but that’s it. Since there is no dramatic events in the show, it’s not attracting more people’s attention. The show has to make people imagine and wonder about the next episode. Imagining is the same as anticipating. And that anticipation will make people want to watch the show.

The show needs real villains who will stir the pot and make the lead characters get involved. That way people will watch the show to see the lead characters over come their bad situations and become happy again.

Despite its lack of controversy, the show is receiving wide attention. Its mellow style makes people happy while enjoying the show.

Source: Star Daily News / korea.com

What a ridicolous article! dry.gif

A drama has to be dramatic.

All the characters in the show are too white and clean.

The show needs real villains who will stir the pot and make the lead characters get involved.

It's not true! These are just stereotypes. The writer has not understood anyrhing! Bah... fury.gif

@ New Heart, thanks! I'll watch Royal Family very soon. My lovely Ji Sung... :wub:

*** Remember when JGS came to Ji Sung’s shooting set and he came with chicken for them to eat? After that they took a picture together. Ji Sung uploaded this picture on his twitter with comment: Today, Geun Suk came and bought chicken for the drama’s staff who already worked hard. You probably spent much money for that, thank you, Geun Suk! JGS is so sweet. No wonder & I have no idea that Jang Geun Suk is Ji Sung’s best friend. There’s an age gap since JS is “Hyung” of JGS. But age is no barrier for a friendship. :sweatingbullets:

112.jpg

Cr-koreanvibe.com

Hi Trigg, willenete, newheart

thanks for sharing all of Jisung news and pic... I just can't control myself for being more and more interesting about him... :w00t:

I am watching Royal Family now in eps 14... He is very handsome there!! and so cool. I love the scene between he and Chaebol Girl and also the scene when he's with his mom... can't wait to know the ending of this drama... blush.gif

and then, I am starting to watch New Heart too!! kekekeke~ one drama is not finish yet, now i am curious to watch New heart..

and then, because of the MV that valinor500 posted, now i want to watch Swallow the sun too!!! *am i to much?? :sweatingbullets: *

I think I should watch all his drama.... :D

by the way, anyone have the link to watch / download Healing the camp episode Jisung? I already searched by still couldn't find it :(

more love for ji sung. from all the drama of him that I watched, it proved that HE IS SUCH A TALENTED ACTOR... :wub:

@ Nitaluvrain, Swallow The Sun is a masterpiece, i love that drama very much. Ji Sung role (Jung Woo) is complicate, tormented, dramatic, but also sweet. He changes a lot during the drama, and the story has many wonderful characters. *___*

I'm happy that you like my little video, thanks! :wub: