❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

"Protect The Boss" jealous Ji Seong is Choi Kang-hee's stalker?

20110825_1314223435_37673800_1.jpg

Ji Seong's love for Choi Kang-hee has gotten deeper and made him the God of jealousy.

SBS TV "Protect the Boss" on the 24th showed Cha Ji-heon (Ji Seong) paying sharp attention to the relationship between his loving assistant Noh Eun-seol (Choi Kang-hee) and cousin Cha Moo-won (Hero).

Cha Moo-won confessed his feelings to Noh Eun-seol and Cha Ji-heon was infuriated. They ended up fighting each other and made Eun-seol's toes curl.

After that, Ji-heon comically appeared everywhere and anywhere Eun-seol and Moo-won met, filled with jealousy. Eun-seol thought she should made sure Moo-won knows about her rejection but every time she called him ot in the office, he said, "I will hear it from you next time" and didn't want to listen. Then when she felt creeped out and turned around, Ji-heon was standing there with his two eyes wide open and watching her.

He was made to look like a scene from a horror movie and was emphasized more comically.

Meanwhile, Chairman Cha found out that Ji-heon loved Eun-seol and went against it.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

He's so adorable in Protect The Boss that i started watching Royal Family (RF). OMG! RF's an addictive bomb. The theme isn't my kind of drama but i just can't stop watching RF. Superb actor and his love for her in RF is just ... oh so undyingly great! Those who haven't yet watch RF, please do.

Hi,

thank you Willenette for the news.

I want to share some caps from ep. 7.

*quoted image*

Hi trigg, thanks for posting these captures from EP7. :sweatingbullets:

"Protect The Boss" Choi Kang-hee abrupt love confession

20110826_1314309066_26779700_1.jpg

Choi Kang-hee finally confessed her feelings to Ji Seong.

Noh Eun-seol (Choi Kang-hee) finally revealed her true feelings to Cha Ji-heon (Ji Seong) on the episode of SBS TV drama "Protect the Boss" on the 25th.

Cha Ji-heon had fallen in love with the secretary who had always warmly protected him and started actively expressing his love to her. While refusing Cha Moo-won who had also told her about his feelings, she felt weakened at the sight of Cha Ji-heon who was trying his best to overcome his panic disorder at her words. Despite Chairman Cha's warning that they will never make a good couple, she couldn't help but fall for him.

She spoke her heart when he sent her home and told her about his feelings again. He said, "I will become a dependable man to you. I need you to wait for me. Just stay as a secretary, please".

Eun-seol answered abruptly and angrily, "Stop it. What man confesses his love anytime and anywhere? That's why I've been brainwashed".

She then said, "I can't ignore my heart and my head. You are stuck in my head. But I don't know. I keep worrying about you and I am concerned about you but I don't know if that's as a man or just as a child". She had finally expressed that she was considering him. Ji-heon was fluttered as he said, "Let's find out".

He kissed her with a banister between them. It was the most romantic kiss following her true feelings for him.

Netizen's say, "My heart jumped at the romantic kiss", "I wish it worked out alright between them" and showed interest in their love line.

Meanwhile, Moo-won (Hero) who is Ji-heon's cousin and also has feelings for Eun-seol told Eun-seol, "Have a two way relationship between Ji-heon and me" and hinted another complicated love line.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

*** The competition between PTB & TPM is so intense. PTB rose slightly on the 25th. It narrowed the gap between "The Princess' Man" by rising 0.2%, making it a viewer percentage of 16.5%, according to AGB Nielsen Media Research.  :lol:

Thank you Willenette for this information. I'm glad that PTB every week raising its ratings step by step.:lol:

I want to share these caps that is the most beautiful scenes for me, in episode 8 .

bscap0006tile2.jpg

Guest mina07

oh my Boss ^-^

after the first ep of Protect the boss, i fall in love with him ^-^' lol really like Ji Heon... a perfect boss in the world

i want Eun Soeul and Ji Hoen have a happy ending.....

love all of Ji Hoen, poor boy... he isn't happy without Eun Soeul....

he make me cry in the end of ep 7 when he hug Eun Soeul and say that Eun Soeun don't leave him...

and when he's at the mountain and say that he want Eun Soeul stay with him forever....

wao i really really love this moment...... just want to have a boyfriend like him lol...

anyway i'll support for Protect the boss, Ji Sung, Kang Hee and Jae Joong...........

hwaiting...... ^_^

waiting for next ep.......................... U.U

ah miss them....................... T.T

Hi,

Jisung updated his me2day's blog. And he shared this picture that he taken with his fans.

Today his fans visited him at the PTB's set. I also would love to be there, too.:tears:

actorjisung131442399858.jpg

Guest NewHeart

:wub: 

78788.jpg 082421.jpg 

0005.jpg