❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

I fell in love w/ him since I watched Save The Last Dance For Me

which was a couple weeks ago ^_^ & I'm going to be watching New Heart.. hopefully it's a success!

He's also my first crush among K-actors & up to now I still love this guy. This drama was also the first drama where I saw him & my very first K-drama I watched. New Heart is doing good since it's rating very high. I'm happy for him. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ji Sung prepared food for the whole filming crews of drama New Heart

14895_1.jpg

Ji Sung had prepared the meals for over 100 people of the whole crews of drama New Heart. This is the second time that he has given presents to the crews after giving them outerwear at the end of last year.

Ji Sung surprisingly prepared the meals for over 100 members of the crew. His action had received big applauses from people who were there on that day.

The New Heart’s filming group is now very busy to finish the last episodes. In just one day, they have to move around and work for more than 20 hours in a hospital at Gwangju and Soeul. They don't even have time to sleep or eat. Ji Sung prepared the meal to show his appreciation to people who have been working hard for the drama.

Source: http://krfilm.net/f/t-13703-1-1.kst

Etrans: cutievat@CICHLID_KST

how sweet uv him.... how thoughtful too!

am lurvin him even more. thankz willenette!

anyone haf seen New Heart? izzit good?

Thanks for the reply quteacho. I've watched some few episodes online but not continuously. But so far, I can say that this drama is good, if not, it won't be doing well in Korea. The rating percentage of this series is always high. This must be good! :)

Thanks for the reply quteacho. I've watched some few episodes online but not continuously. But so far, I can say that this drama is good, if not, it won't be doing well in Korea. The rating percentage of this series is always high. This must be good! :)

miss him heaps on mah tv screen. hope to catch sight tis New Heart series uv him.

only gotta watched him in Saved The Last Dance and find it really hard to haf a copy

uv TOE.... again, thankz chingu! :)

aniweiz, TY posted these caps from A Destiny trailer in AD thread.

waaahh!! they're all smokin hott!!!!!!!!!!!!

23368857ui4.jpg

18845688zt5.jpg

Credit to Chami

plus a poster.... wonder which one is de official?

q1th4.jpg

miss him heaps on mah tv screen. hope to catch sight tis New Heart series uv him.

only gotta watched him in Saved The Last Dance and find it really hard to haf a copy

uv TOE.... again, thankz chingu! :)

I also just finished watching TOE quteacho. Well, as I've expected, I'm totally hooked. You feel the tension from the first episode.

Ji Sung really surprised me. His acting is actually very good. It gets better when the story develops. Seeing him again brings a big smile on my face.

I love this drama, too! But what made me disappointed was when I no longer saw JS on the last half episodes where he left for US to study. The story revolves already on SIG & HGI & the other couple. But no regrets since I like SIG. I heard the reason why JS is no longer in the scenes is because that time he was already filming another drama, which is STLDFM. I'm also disappointed with the ending - it didn't satisfy me since I crave for more episodes after watching the ending. But I hope you can find a copy of this drama soon so you would know what I'm mentioning here. :)

Source: http://krfilm.net/f/14078-1-1

ETrans: heocon@KST_CICHLID

The most expected movie Fate, played by two hallyu stars Kwon Sang Woo and Song Seung Hun, finally has announced its time to air and also published its trailer.

Fate is about friendship and the betrayal between men. In that relationship, Kwon Sang Woo will try his bad image the first time in his career. His character is a person who can betray his best friends for money and power.

However, people are curious about the appearance of actor Ji Sung in that movie. Fate was the first movie that Ji Sung played after his coming back from military service. When he has completed with Fate, Ji Sung immediately joined in the drama New Heart, and it always has the high rating of viewers at this time. Of course, Ji Sung is also an actor who is adored much by audiences. Therefore, they are interested in his role in Fate more than anything.

Their question will be answered for sure on March 20.

*** I really don’t know & can't understand why he’s so underrated as an actor. :mellow:

Wishing him a happy birthday, a wonderful year

and success in all he do....

willenette, think u haf watched almost all uv his dramas...

good fo' u and i second to u chingu 'bout his bein underrated actor

but i dun mind as long as i see him acting and improvin....

Wishing him a happy birthday, a wonderful year

and success in all he do....

willenette, think u haf watched almost all uv his dramas...

good fo' u and i second to u chingu 'bout his bein underrated actor

but i dun mind as long as i see him acting and improvin....

Ye, good, you reminded me of his b-day quteacho. HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPPA!!! :)

Age is a question of mind over matter...If you don't mind...it won't matter! hahaha - :)

betchay830 posted tis article in AD / Fate thread

What is the major part of Ji Sung in Fate?

Tuesday February 26, 2008 Korea

Source: http://krfilm.net/f/14078-1-1

ETrans: heocon@KST_CICHLID

The most expected movie Fate, played by two hallyu stars Kwon Sang Woo and Song Seung Hun, finally has announced its time to air and also published its trailer.

Fate is about friendship and the betrayal between men. In that relationship, Kwon Sang Woo will try his bad image the first time in his career. His character is a person who can betray his best friends for money and power.

However, people are curious about the appearance of actor Ji Sung in that movie. Fate was the first movie that Ji Sung played after his coming back from military service. When he has completed with Fate, Ji Sung immediately joined in the drama New Heart, and it always has the high rating of viewers at this time. Of course, Ji Sung is also an actor who is adored much by audiences. Therefore, they are interested in his role in Fate more than anything.

Their question will be answered for sure on March 20.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

.... and some more caps wif JiSung in it.

again, special thankz to Azura.

hh3uz8.jpg

yzd9svsqbk2.jpg

w1mh7.jpg

w2rt4.jpg

Guest love_jesus

Ji Sung didn't get to celebrate his birthday

202jisung.jpg

"He hasn't eaten Mi-Yuk soup (a korean tradition on one's birthday) and is filming"

Ji Sung spent his 31st birthday filming for MBC drama New Heart. NEWSN reporter talked to Ji Sung over the phone and says, "Ji Sung didn't get to eat Mi-Yuk soup nor did he get to blow out candles on a birthday cake because of the busy filming".

New Heart's current rating is at 30%. In order for the best of the best to come out of New Heart, "Ji Sung is giving it all he's got until the very last episode and he won't stop."

Ji Sung's fan club at http://cafe.daum.net/FANjisung prepared a present for him.

The last episode of New Heart (EP23) will air 2/28/2008.

Source- http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200802271128061001

Guest rotten_sherry

Hello all~!!!!

Please welcome me, I am his new fans~ ^^

Watching Save the Last Dance aired in my country and really loveeee~ to watch his really sweet face there :P sorry for this late late late knowing~ Then I think, "I guess I often see his face...." then dumbly realize that he is the one in New Heart.

Ku~ ku~ ku~

Can you all recommend me his best movie so far? I'll watch it to add my likeness to him :D

Ji Sung didn't get to celebrate his birthday

[] 202jisung.jpg[/]

"He hasn't eaten Mi-Yuk soup (a korean tradition on one's birthday) and is filming"

Ji Sung spent his 31st birthday filming for MBC drama New Heart. NEWSN reporter talked to Ji Sung over the phone and says, "Ji Sung didn't get to eat Mi-Yuk soup nor did he get to blow out candles on a birthday cake because of the busy filming".

New Heart's current rating is at 30%. In order for the best of the best to come out of New Heart, "Ji Sung is giving it all he's got until the very last episode and he won't stop."

Ji Sung's fan club at http://cafe.daum.net/FANjisung prepared a present for him.

The last episode of New Heart (EP23) will air 2/28/2008.

Poor man - wasn't able to enjoy his special day due to drama filming love_jesus. But glad now that this series is ending tonight so he could now rest & probably celebrate his post-b-day. :)

Guest love_jesus

I know willenette! I'm sure he's enjoying his rest now. Although, I hear he's going to be modeling for Bostro (sp??). He'll be wearing suits (that he ALWAYS looked good in :] ) and be modeling for this sophisticated company. I'm glad he's being noticed by the media and people.

source= http://epg.epg.co.kr/epzinn/webzin_read.asp?ez_id=42320

^^This great actor needs more support<33 welcome all fans

I know willenette! I'm sure he's enjoying his rest now. Although, I hear he's going to be modeling for Bostro (sp??). He'll be wearing suits (that he ALWAYS looked good in :] ) and be modeling for this sophisticated company. I'm glad he's being noticed by the media and people.

source= http://epg.epg.co.kr/epzinn/webzin_read.asp?ez_id=42320

^^This great actor needs more support<33 welcome all fans

Oh, thanks for this info love_jesus. I'm happy for this man! Is Bostro the company name or the clothing brand Is this formal clothing brand only in Korea? I'm not familiar with this. :)

jisung-leeboyoung2-20080229-popseoul.jpg

New Heart’s Ji Sung and Mr. Goodbye’s Lee Bo Young are the latest Hallyu couple. These two good looking high profile actors were spotted together enjoying their time in Ji Sung’s Benz for three weeks in a row, confirming their relationship status.

They met during the drama Save the Last Dance in 2004 and started going out in October of last year.

Sourced : popseoul.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chukai Hamnida.......was actually hoping Ji Sung would end up with Eugene - same scenario in "Goong", the male lead ended up with the 2nd female lead (though it has never been confirmed by either parties). ;)

Nice to see you here Willenette .

jisung-leeboyoung2-20080229-popseoul.jpg[/]

New Heart’s Ji Sung and Mr. Goodbye’s Lee Bo Young are the latest Hallyu couple. These two good looking high profile actors were spotted together enjoying their time in Ji Sung’s Benz for three weeks in a row, confirming their relationship status.

They met during the drama Save the Last Dance in 2004 and started going out in October of last year.

Sourced : popseoul.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chukai Hamnida.......was actually hoping Ji Sung would end up with Eugene - same scenario in "Goong", the male lead ended up with the 2nd female lead (though it has never been confirmed by either parties). ;)

Nice to see you here Willenette .

Hi Fel - nice to see you here, too. Thanks for sharing this "juicy" article about him. But you know, I watched this drama & this is the series where I first got to know Ji Sung but never recognized that the 2nd female lead there was LBY. Well, if this is really true, it's fine, I like her for him. But if given a choice, I wanted JS & Eugene to be a real couple -hehehe. Anyway, I'm happy for Ji Sung! :)