❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

haf heard tat JiSung wasnt yet in Jeju

where Seung Hun and Sang Woo started filming 'Destiny'.

argh! guess his scenez hast yet to come.

dya guys know if JiSung collaborated wif Ha Gain in a drama?

ahh really tatz awesome!!! lurve de pairing eh!

edit: oh 'tz TOE aight? haf not seen tat TV seriez.

izzit good?

Conditions_of_Love_OST.jpg

Hi Apple....great to see you in JS's thread. :D

I have not been able to get a copy of this drama too (found it but without english sub-titles). I heard good reviews on TOE and be patient coz it is a lengthy drama - 60 episodes. Other than Han Ga-In, Chae Si-Ra is the main lead role. I remember catching some glimpses of this drama dubbed in Mandarin when it was shown on TV but just couldn't make out the story.

Another title for Terms of Endearment is Conditions of Love.

So, he has yet to turn up for filming? :rolleyes:

alo Fel dearie! oh oh tat too long... 60 eps

me juz wanna download de drama. any chance yah know where to?

still cant see JiSung pix on location wif de cast uv Destiny.

wanna know what our oppah iz up to?

would be very happy to see him alongside SSH and KSW.

can anyone share JiSung piccies during de shoot?

thankz so much!! :)

Guest fieryheart

I can see that all of us can't wait for Ji Sung to start acting again.I really miss him.The last time I saw him was in The Last Dance Is For Me.I really hope that he would pair up with Eugene again. :D

Guest Ujin

Weee! I'm glad he's finally back to filming! I instantly fell in love with him after watching Save the Last Dance for Me!! Can't wait to see Destiny!!

same here... instantly liked him in SAVE THE LAST DANCE. :wub:

JiSung started a scene in front uv Jeju University

but there seemed to haf a re-take.

heard 'bout de producer uv de film committed suicide.

but de good thing iz tat de movie wasnt totally put an end to...

*sigh*

한국인이 가장 선호하는 미남형 얼굴은?

2_7d108db512f6a6a929cd0d0ad3b593e8.jpg

▲한류 평균 미남

대한민국의 대표적인 한류 남자스타들의 얼굴을 합성하면 어떤 모습일까? 이와 같은 궁금증이 지난 27일부터 네티즌들의 뜨거운 관심사로 떠오르고 있다. 베스티즈와 투데이스피피씨 등의 인터넷 커뮤니티 게시판에는 '가장 선호하는 미남형 얼굴'이라는 제목으로 위 사진이 올라와 수십개의 의견이 올라오는 등 화제가 되고 있다.

- 한국인들이 가장 선호하는 미인형 얼굴은?

사진과 함께 적혀있는 글에는 "한국, 중국, 일본 등에서 인기를 끌고 있는 강동원, 권상우, 김래원, 문정혁, 배용준, 정지훈, 송일국, 원빈, 이완, 장동건, 재희, 조인성, 조현재, 지성, 지진희, 현빈의 얼굴을 합성한 뒤 컴퓨터 ‘얼굴 분석 프로그램(BAPA)’으로 분석했다"고 설명되어 있었다.

네티즌들은 "합성 사진 속 미남이 너무 잘 생겼다", "나의 이상형이다"며 자신들이 생각하는 닮은 연예인 등을 댓글로 올리고 있었다. 모두 살펴본 결과 신기하게도 설명에 합성 얼굴로 나와있지 않은 탤런트 겸 영화배우 송승헌과 많이 닮았다는 의견이 가장 많았다. 그 다음으로는 지성, 류진의 순서로 나타났다.

▲합성사진 딱 보고 송승헌 얼굴이 떠올랐다. 그런데 송승헌은 합성하지 않았네? 내 눈이 이상한 건가?

▲딱 제 이상형입니다. 저와 사귀어 주세요! 그런데 류진, 지성씨와 많이 닮았네요.

▲매우 잘 생기긴 했지만, 사실 한류스타 개개인들이 더 잘생긴 것 같아요. 개성도 있고요.

2_6dfe8354f0f8d8d2fe2fde1061251636.jpg

출처를 확인해 본 결과 지난 2006년 11월 ‘한국인들이 가장 선호하는 미인형 얼굴’을 최초로 소개했던 헬스조선에서 지난 26일 보도한 것이었다. 헬스조선은 "한일병원 성형외과 이승철 과장이 한류(韓流)의 대표적인 탤런트·가수 16명의 얼굴을 합성해 만든 ‘한류 미남’ 얼굴을 공개했다"고 전했다.

이른바 ‘한류 평균 미남’ 합성사진을 제작한 한일병원 성형외과 이승철 과장은 "내가 임의적으로 추출한 16명의 한류 미남들은 인터넷에서 활동하는 젊은 네티즌들의 선호도를 반영하는 연예인들이기 때문에 ‘한류 평균 미남’이 현 시대의 매력적인 남성 얼굴에 대한 대중의 선호도를 완벽하게 구현하지 못한다"며 "단지 젊은 네티즌의 선호도를 일부 반영하는 하나의 얼굴일 뿐이다"고 밝혔다.

그는 이어 "이전에 발표되었던 일본 또는 한국의 평균 얼굴에 비해 내가 제작한 ‘한류 평균 미남’은 더욱 큰 눈과, 입이 가로로 길지만 얇은 윗입술을 가졌고, 상대적으로 광대가 앞쪽으로 두드러져 보이면서 턱은 다소 갸름한 편이지만 뚜렷해서 턱의 윤곽이 잘 드러나는 남성적인 특징을 갖고 있다"고 설명했다.

credit: daum

hye FATMA! welcome to JiSung thread...

sorry, cun read korean either ahehe.. can anyone

puhlease help translate de above article? thankz!

yep! JiSung released from Military Service since last 06 june 2007.

yah can go to 2 more pages back i think to read more newz

and see lotsa pix uv him upon his arrival.

Guest I.L.K.

hello :)

just recently watched the korean drama "Terms Of Endearment" & witnessed the very good acting ability of JISUNG there ;)

also learned that he's not only an actor but a singer too! B) and he was actually the one who sang the theme song for this series... liked the song very much (saw an mv of it in youtube) & was wondering if anybody knows the title of the song and could share a 'download link' for it, or a site where an mp3 format of the song can be downloaded? i couldn't find the official thread for the KBS Drama T.O.E. here in soompi :( so decided to post my question / inquiry here on Jisung's thread... thank you very much in advance to who can reply & supply the answer... "gamsahamnida" :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FATMA
hye FATMA! welcome to JiSung thread...sorry, cun read korean either ahehe.. can anyone puhlease help translate de above article? thankz!yep! JiSung released from Military Service since last 06 june 2007.yah can go to 2 more pages back i think to read more newz and see lotsa pix uv him upon his arrival.
thanks for the reply hun :D i was away from the forum for a while.i've missed you and this thread so much.good to hear these news.and i will be glad to the translators too B)
hello :)just recently watched the korean drama "Terms Of Endearment" & witnessed the very good acting ability of JISUNG there ;)also learned that he's not only an actor but a singer too! B) and he was actually the one who sang the theme song for this series... liked the song very much (saw an mv of it in youtube) & was wondering if anybody knows the title of the song and could share a 'download link' for it, or a site where an mp3 format of the song can be downloaded? i couldn't find the official thread for the KBS Drama T.O.E. here in soompi :( so decided to post my question / inquiry here on Jisung's thread... thank you very much in advance to who can reply & supply the answer... "gamsahamnida" :D
i guess the song was called "Confessions"if u add me to your msn,i can send you the song ;)

alo Fel dearie! oh oh tat too long... 60 eps

me juz wanna download de drama. any chance yah know where to?

still cant see JiSung pix on location wif de cast uv Destiny.

wanna know what our oppah iz up to?

would be very happy to see him alongside SSH and KSW.

can anyone share JiSung piccies during de shoot?

thankz so much!! :)

Oh mianneh Apple dear! Sorry for my bad manners, I've forgotten to check into this thread until now. :tears:

I am still finding where I can download this drama in english subs. Will let you know once I have the site.

Oh yeah, can't wait to see Ji Sung in his new movie and with two other hunkies too! :lol:

Guest FATMA

Oh mianneh Apple dear! Sorry for my bad manners, I've forgotten to check into this thread until now. :tears:

I am still finding where I can download this drama in english subs. Will let you know once I have the site.

Oh yeah, can't wait to see Ji Sung in his new movie and with two other hunkies too! :lol:

here is the link for you ;)http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.p...highlight=dance you can find english subs in here too.enjoy it :D

Oh mianneh Apple dear! Sorry for my bad manners, I've forgotten to check into this thread until now. :tears: I am still finding where I can download this drama in english subs. Will let you know once I have the site.Oh yeah, can't wait to see Ji Sung in his new movie and with two other hunkies too! :lol:
*muacks* Fel, 'tz alright!! miss yah so much chingu...want tis movie to come out real soon. uhm.. release date iz on December 2007.aint too long to wait aight?
here is the link for you ;)http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.p...highlight=dance you can find english subs in here too.enjoy it :D
lurve yah fo sharin de link FATMA!thankz so much!