❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

O.o a hao nan ren.. Gd handsome man... hahaha hmm just downloaded finish the SBS 2004 drama award, he really looks very dashng with the light pink blasxer lolz... but too bad, he just enter his national service for 5months still got long way to go before he can be back at the media again, anyway wish him gd luck & i luv his acting in "Save the last dance for me" !! Hwatti !!

Btw anymore of his picture ??

Guest bishie_bashie

O.o a hao nan ren.. Gd handsome man... hahaha hmm just downloaded finish the SBS 2004 drama award, he really looks very dashng with the light pink blasxer lolz... but too bad, he just enter his national service for 5months still got long way to go before he can be back at the media again, anyway wish him gd luck & i luv his acting in "Save the last dance for me" !! Hwatti !!

Btw anymore of his picture ??

Hey ....can you send me the KBS 2004 awards? thxs

i'm now watching ep 18 of sld....yea ji sung's quite a charmer! loved the way he smile like a boy when with yoo jin! :D except sometimes find his hair a bit............ :huh::P

O.o hahaha i borrow from my friend the vcd version, box 1 first 10 episode, after watching it, it is so freaking nice & cant wait to watch the next & next episode, so i went to the nearest vcd show & get the dvd version & finish up the whole show in 1 day & half... hahaha me korean drama guru...

Mmm yup yup i think his hair erm should be at first episode, when he was in the car with the first girlfriend, his hair is terrible, but as he proceed on when we recover his memory but forget the 1year memory with eguene, he hair is back to normal , very dashing till the end of the show... ^^.v he looks really gd in suit

Guest kalinda

agreed with some of you guys, he did sooooo well in last dance... I was so into JS' charac. let it be the country boy or the exc. one. I love the storyline as well and he cried well too! not too much and yet heartbreaking ... Both of his characters are so protective of his girl ... and I - myself - could fall in love with both, in my opinion :D

I haven't watched All-In, might do it this weekend... will pay more attention so I won't 'miss' his act :)

Hey ....can you send me the KBS 2004 awards? thxs

agreed with some of you guys, he did sooooo well in last dance... I was so into JS' charac. let it be the country boy or the exc. one. I love the storyline as well and he cried well too! not too much and yet heartbreaking ... Both of his characters are so protective of his girl ... and I - myself - could fall in love with both, in my opinion :D

I haven't watched All-In, might do it this weekend... will pay more attention so I won't 'miss' his act :)

To bishie_bashie : hihi, i really would like to sent it to u, but it is 700MB, uploading to yousendit.com will take around 7hr or more & i try to upload Sassy girl chun hyang drama show before, only pass one times but fail 7 times... so most probably will not be uploading, am sorriee , or do u have any other ways.... ??? but i can give the website that i downloaded, but u need clubbox to do so......

then link is : http://clubbox.co.kr/lavender19

To kalinda : yea i agree to u.. ^^.v wad a nice show..

Ji Sung was great in Last Dance and he looked perfect with Eugene too !

P/S :By the way, can someone teach me how to insert pictures ? many thanks !