❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Guest --savers--

oh....thanks for the pics.i like him more with long hair.i'm happy to see that is growing.can't wait to finish military so he can start filming another drama

waiting for you Ji Sung.......

u r all welcome!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eyeknee

guys..anybody know when ji sung will discharged from military..i thought it would be in 2007 right? but doesn't know the actual date/month... so,anybody know...?

tq..

Oh how i miss you so....

Last Dance (first K-drama for me)...Ji Sung will always have a special place for me...Got any new pics of him??

Imagine Ji Sung out of military with all his packs!! Oohh sexy...It's unlikely that he'll do another drama with eugene?? its quite rare that ppl pair up for the second time in K-drama...why is that so??

Guest halston

hi newbie here.. i really love ji sung.. can you pls tell me all of his korean dramas :) All in and Last dance with me are the only ones that i have watched.. thanks in advance.. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest --savers--

guys..anybody know when ji sung will discharged from military..i thought it would be in 2007 right? but doesn't know the actual date/month... so,anybody know...?

tq..

it would be this june2007...waaaahhh...5 months to go... so excited for his comeback! i hope there will be a project for him and it would be better if he will pair up again with Eugene!!!!

• 1 month later...

Can't find the thread for Terms of Endearment (aka Condition of Love) in soompi but you can find the review/spoilers here http://www.spcnet.tv/reviews/review.php?rID=1225

Ji Sung is a very nice & honest guy in this drama. You would love him here but I find him in SYLD more suave & firm in his love. BTW he also sing a song for Terms of Endearment called go baek (OST song #4). He has a great voice & song is so touching.

is it his birthday today? he turns 30 this year...

he's really good in Save the Last Dance For Me! Am savouring the final episodes...

Hi yong01 - I'm sure he's February but just not sure the exact date. Oh, he's already 30 years old? Not so bad because he still looks so young. He's coming out from the army soon......... I miss this guy, my very first crush & love. Yes, I agree with you that he's really very good in STLDFM. In fact, that's the drama where I fell in love with him.