❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

*** We have watched many dramas that stars a woman in her 20s (often her late 20s) who has never been kissed and has never fallen in love. This happens frequently in dramas and I am sure I am not the only one that it strikes as odd. But, Koreans are marrying at their later age and marrying for love. While there is nothing wrong with abstaining from sexual activity until marriage, that shouldn’t be the only option people have. Well, dramas are a business. They will always show whatever is in demand. The plots and themes are driven by what sells. Koreans have relationships like everyone else does. Humans kiss, they have sex, they divorce without being evil, marry again etc. :D

Right - and in Dramas they hold on to the Moral Meaning - and I guess they are a bit afraid because Elders are watching too - but I can see a change there - little - but step by step - and I love it.

And Ji Sung is one of the brave Actors who dare to not only play after the rules.

Better not sure - but - öh - I have one or two Ideas how I could die without regret. cupid smiley

​...yyyyeeeeeesss? :D

​IDK much about actress Kim A-Joong, but she carried the role well enough. Even her occupation is more on the sexier side; lingerie designer. 

​I've seen her recently in Punch - she was good. But again - her drama-partner dominated the screen (I'm talking about Kim Rae Won). She's lucky to work with great actors. :)But in My PS Partner she looked... sorry to say that - awful.

To be honest - that Movie even influenced me and my work - and after watching it I got the idea for one of the Storys I´m currently writing. computer man smiley

I don't know what you're doing at work. ;) But if you want to share the story - don't hesitate, I'm curious. I'm very new member of the society of soompi but I've noticed there are so many talented ppl here. :)

For me my PS Partner it more about real Love - real trust - the wish to meet the right Person - and that you need to be brave sometimes in Love too - because something new is always a risc - but it is not so easy to give up on old Feelings - even after you really should know - it is not what makes you happy.

​It was but at the same time the movie didn't pretend that sex doesn't count. In dramas sometimes it's really funny (even to the point of sillyness) when a woman runs away from man because he wants to kiss her or man covering his eyes at the sight of woman's slender legs. In the movie - that's the different story. Not to mention Ji Sung could show his comic talent. :D

Right - and in Dramas they hold on to the Moral Meaning - and I guess they are a bit afraid because Elders are watching too - but I can see a change there - little - but step by step - and I love it.

And Ji Sung is one of the brave Actors who dare to not only play after the rules.

​True. I love that sometimes dramas show that ppl don't behave like they were characters from the novel for school-girls. And it's usually so well made. 

Back to the topic ;) I know that after KMHM Ji Sung would probably more than happy to rest but when he get back to work I'll be waiting (patiently) for his next project. :) 

looks like he will not do a big project soon as they are anticipating the birth of bo bae... but oh yes i miss kill me heal me... he is just so damn looking hot in whatever angle of whatever character he is portraying... he definitely deserves the grand slam awards.... hope that he will soon have a new project... will surely look forward to seeing him again and fall all over again :):wub:

looks like he will not do a big project soon as they are anticipating the birth of bo bae... but oh yes i miss kill me heal me... he is just so damn looking hot in whatever angle of whatever character he is portraying... he definitely deserves the grand slam awards.... hope that he will soon have a new project... will surely look forward to seeing him again and fall all over again :):wub:

He said in an Interview - he will rest now - and take care for his Wife and later Daughter - but he said too - when his Wife tells him he need to make Money - he have to do that - and make a new Drama than.

Ah - I´m twisted - one Part of me says Bo-Young can you please let him stay home for a longer time - the work on Km/Hm was sooo exhausting for him. And it was sooo cold outside when they had to do the work. So let him have a wonderful Family-Time now. We will wait for him with patient.

The other Part is screaming - send him out! You need Money! devil smile red fox

Edited by Mau_Cherry

I don't know what you're doing at work. ;) But if you want to share the story - don't hesitate, I'm curious. I'm very new member of the society of soompi but I've noticed there are so many talented ppl here. :)

Work - okay- wrong word - I ment my writing with that. And it is only something I do for Fun - but I´m addicted to it since I found the first writing Machine in the Room of my Mother. And I kept an idea in my head for a long time since I saw my PS Partner - and a few Weeks ago (after finishing an older Project) I started it. The main Idea - that they met over the Phone is the same - but in my case he calls her by mistake - very angry - and total sorry in the end - after finding out - that he screamed at the wrong person (and he don´t get angry that easy). I liked the Idea how close can stranger become when they don´t feel the need to be ashamed or have to hide something - because they are sure they will never meet in real Life. It is not a Fan-Fic - Ì´m not writing about Ji Sungs Character - I just got my idea from it.

And yes - here are a lot creative Souls.

​It was but at the same time the movie didn't pretend that sex doesn't count. In dramas sometimes it's really funny (even to the point of sillyness) when a woman runs away from man because he wants to kiss her or man covering his eyes at the sight of woman's slender legs. In the movie - that's the different story. Not to mention Ji Sung could show his comic talent. :D

​True. I love that sometimes dramas show that ppl don't behave like they were characters from the novel for school-girls. And it's usually so well made. 

Right! If someone love each other it is normal to wish to touch - kiss - and yes - have Sex (Adults). I sooo hated it when I saw a Drama where they already shared the first kiss - but after that she became stupid again and maded a scene just about holding his hand. What the..... help crazy rabbit

Back to the topic ;) I know that after KMHM Ji Sung would probably more than happy to rest but when he get back to work I'll be waiting (patiently) for his next project. :) 

Hihi - last Answer - see last Post - I just answered that.

Edited by Mau_Cherry

Hi Chingudeul I found some updates of Jisung...

Jisung will be holding the first oversea fan meeting in Hong Kong on late May. He will be holding the fan sign in Hong Kong East Point City. He may have chance to greet the fans with "Ahnyona" character....

Jisung will be flying to Hawaii for Greek Magazine shooting from 1st May to 4th May.
Info credit weibo

Good News from Lotte Duty Free. 2015 Jisung oppa cruise fan meeting going to start. Please do not miss it. Please prepare yourself in advance. For ticketing, please call the hotline in poster.

Credit for everything goes to @actorjisung on Instagram

• Like 1

He said in an Interview - he will rest now - and take care for his Wife and later Daughter - but he said too - when his Wife tells him he need to make Money - he have to do that - and make a new Drama than.

Ah - I´m twisted - one Part of me says Bo-Young can you please let him stay home for a longer time - the work on Km/Hm was sooo exhausting for him. And it was sooo cold outside when they had to do the work. So let him have a wonderful Family-Time now. We will wait for him with patient.

The other Part is screaming - send him out! You need Money! devil smile red fox

​I think you have the same problem with every true fan - you want something for yourself and at the same time you want all the best for your favourite actor. 

Still can't hide that your post made me laugh.:D

Work - okay- wrong word - I ment my writing with that. And it is only something I do for Fun - but I´m addicted to it since I found the first writing Machine in the Room of my Mother. And I kept an idea in my head for a long time since I saw my PS Partner - and a few Weeks ago (after finishing an older Project) I started it. The main Idea - that they met over the Phone is the same - but in my case he calls her by mistake - very angry - and total sorry in the end - after finding out - that he screamed at the wrong person (and he don´t get angry that easy). I liked the Idea how close can stranger become when they don´t feel the need to be ashamed or have to hide something - because they are sure they will never meet in real Life. It is not a Fan-Fic - Ì´m not writing about Ji Sungs Character - I just got my idea from it.

​Hehe and I was going to ask if your job is writing. It's good to know I'm among creative people, it's a nice feeling.

The idea is great and you can put some psychological stuff in the story. It's like talking to a stranger on a train - a person you don't know, but sometimes you're ready to tell that person secrets you won't tell your family.

I think I've read once a book where ppl met because of wrong number but it was simple love story. Don't remember the title or the author - I don't remember things like this if the book isn't that good (and I'm a crazy reader, believe me). Your kind of story sounds more interesting and complex. :)

Right! If someone love each other it is normal to wish to touch - kiss - and yes - have Sex (Adults). I sooo hated it when I saw a Drama where they already shared the first kiss - but after that she became stupid again and maded a scene just about holding his hand. What the..... 

​Which drama it was? Should I avoid it? 

@Sarang21 thanks for pictures - Ji Sung looks good in a suit. :D 

Will check the video in few minutes...

​I think you have the same problem with every true fan - you want something for yourself and at the same time you want all the best for your favourite actor. 

Still can't hide that your post made me laugh.:D

So true - of course we want to see more from them - but on the other hand - It was not funny when I saw the Clip from KM/HM BTS in which you could hear his Problem with his Voice - knowing he would not take a break until the Work is done. Thats how he is. He really don´t want to trouble the Team and the Drama in the End. *sob* So it is really a good thing that he rest now - but I love it to see the new Pictures.

And of course he must pick a good Drama the next time again. Yes - I´m crazy over LoveStories - so I hope. But I trust he will choose a good one again.

​Hehe and I was going to ask if your job is writing. It's good to know I'm among creative people, it's a nice feeling.

The idea is great and you can put some psychological stuff in the story. It's like talking to a stranger on a train - a person you don't know, but sometimes you're ready to tell that person secrets you won't tell your family.

I think I've read once a book where ppl met because of wrong number but it was simple love story. Don't remember the title or the author - I don't remember things like this if the book isn't that good (and I'm a crazy reader, believe me). Your kind of story sounds more interesting and complex. :)

In the End all my Stories are LoveStories - I must admit that - but I love to show the Characters and Shadows, Fears and Hopes - I can only Start a Story when I had thought about the Background from the Main Persons a lot - And I always have some kind of OST too - because I need to be in the right mood - and nothing is better for that than a Song. So I have a Playlist for every Story on my LapTop. Stranger who meet over the Phone might not be a brand new idea - but hey - it is difficult to get a new Idea today. Sometimes I wish I could live in the Past where you might be able to find something new. But I see it like this - If I choose a Frame someone already knew - I have to change the Picture in it. Every Book, every Movie, every Song - is somehow influenced by something else - I guess. I´m greatfull to PS Partner and Ji Sung to be my Muse in that Case.   love you crazy rabbit

​Which drama it was? Should I avoid it? 

Öhm - when I started to watch KDRama I checked out the new ones but I watched a lot older too. It was one of them - but I can´t remember - but I had this sort of feeling in more than one Drama from the Past. This is a bit strange for me - where I live noone is angry if a Pair kiss on the Street - in the open - somewhere - as long as they wear there clothes teehee crazy rabbit

And than I watch a Drama and even holding Hands in the open is a Problem... Öhhhhhh.... In the first time I was really confused - is that the real Picture - is it like that - same for the incluence of the Elder - I wish for my Country sometimes more respect for the Elder - but not like I saw it in KDramas. Korea is sooo far away  - it was like a secret Land behind a secret Door - I did not know much about it before.

@Sarang21 thanks for pictures - Ji Sung looks good in a suit. :D 

Will check the video in few minutes...

What a beautiful House! I extremly love the Balcony. And Ji Sung looks good in everything! (as we found out even in female SchoolUniform - still crazy!)

And of course he must pick a good Drama the next time again. Yes - I´m crazy over LoveStories - so I hope. But I trust he will choose a good one again.

​There's nothing worse than a good actor in a bad movie. You want to watch it but it's actually painfull. So - please please please Ji Sung chose carefully!

In the End all my Stories are LoveStories - I must admit that - but I love to show the Characters and Shadows, Fears and Hopes - I can only Start a Story when I had thought about the Background from the Main Persons a lot - And I always have some kind of OST too - because I need to be in the right mood - and nothing is better for that than a Song. So I have a Playlist for every Story on my LapTop. Stranger who meet over the Phone might not be a brand new idea - but hey - it is difficult to get a new Idea today. Sometimes I wish I could live in the Past where you might be able to find something new. But I see it like this - If I choose a Frame someone already knew - I have to change the Picture in it. Every Book, every Movie, every Song - is somehow influenced by something else - I guess. I´m greatfull ​

​A good love story is a good story no matter what. I prefer to read stuff where love story is an addition to something bigger but as long as the author is good at what writing I'd read even total love story. :) 

It is difficult to write completely new story but all depends on how you write it. So don't think about the difficulties and focus on your creativity. :)

And than I watch a Drama and even holding Hands in the open is a Problem... Öhhhhhh.... In the first time I was really confused - is that the real Picture - is it like that - same for the incluence of the Elder - I wish for my Country sometimes more respect for the Elder - but not like I saw it in KDramas. Korea is sooo far away  - it was like a secret Land behind a secret Door - I did not know much about it before.

​It's a pity you don't (probably?) know my language. There were two ppl from my country who actually live in Korea and they launched something like broadcast about Korea (they recorded their conversations about selected topics). They were talking about a lot of things and one of them was love life of Koreans. They noticed a lot of things that you can also see in dramas. Of course dramas are not reality but there are details that are typical. 

​There's nothing worse than a good actor in a bad movie. You want to watch it but it's actually painfull. So - please please please Ji Sung chose carefully!

Right - that´s a tricky thing. I know my taste it not always the Taste of the Korean People who create the Rates - so a good Movie - or Drama don´t have to be for me the one with the highest rates. But I know that in Korea a lot depents on that. Of course I hope for my personal Taste - but I wish him to get the Attention he deserves too. I love that he says that an Award is not the most importend thing for him - but I still hope he will get it next time. I´m still so glad that a lot Actors did not want the Role from Cha Do Hyun - because that was Ji Sungs Role.

​A good love story is a good story no matter what. I prefer to read stuff where love story is an addition to something bigger but as long as the author is good at what writing I'd read even total love story. :) 

It is difficult to write completely new story but all depends on how you write it. So don't think about the difficulties and focus on your creativity. :)

Oh I will do that - nothing can stop me when I have a Story in my mind. And until know I never tried to publish anything - so I´m only writing for myself and my best friend. I admit - I need a bit mor selfconfidence to fulfil my promise and try it this year...

​It's a pity you don't (probably?) know my language. There were two ppl from my country who actually live in Korea and they launched something like broadcast about Korea (they recorded their conversations about selected topics). They were talking about a lot of things and one of them was love life of Koreans. They noticed a lot of things that you can also see in dramas. Of course dramas are not reality but there are details that are typical. 

​No - I don´t know where are you from. I´m from Germany - that is far away from Korea. If you like to tell me - I would love to know.

Yes - I have read a lot until now too - and saw a few reports on YT - I found out too that not all is fiction. But it is not easy for me to get the Picture. For example is it really so difficult for a woman to live as a single Mother? Or getting a divorce? It feels strange from my knlowledge of Life - I wish for something in the Middle. For me those things are normal. I don´t think it is a good thing that I´m soo used to devorced Couples - for example - it should not be too easy. But it is really nothing to be ashamed of - if you tried hard to keep it going before. My Meaning.

​...yyyyeeeeeesss? :D

​I've seen her recently in Punch - she was good. But again - her drama-partner dominated the screen (I'm talking about Kim Rae Won). She's lucky to work with great actors. :)But in My PS Partner she looked... sorry to say that - awful.

Hi, oh, was that she in Punch? I watched that drama but not continuously during airing since I lacked time because of work, but awaiting for the DVD copy so I could have my own tape. Aside from JS I also adore KRW. Same as KMHM, no time as well to watch this continuously so also awaiting for the DVD to come out. I am sure JS is so happy now being with his wife even just for a while now that he is resting. I am always anticipating his project especially drama. 

• Like 1

okay. i'm back after take a hiatus, but i'm back to here, :D

i have question, i just read about 10Style : 10line about Jisung, and they have 6 pictures around him, LBY, HJE, SSG, Orin, and KimJaeJoong, but i can't find full article, do some chingu here know about it?

Right - that´s a tricky thing. I know my taste it not always the Taste of the Korean People who create the Rates - so a good Movie - or Drama don´t have to be for me the one with the highest rates. But I know that in Korea a lot depents on that. Of course I hope for my personal Taste - but I wish him to get the Attention he deserves too. I love that he says that an Award is not the most importend thing for him - but I still hope he will get it next time. I´m still so glad that a lot Actors did not want the Role from Cha Do Hyun - because that was Ji Sungs Role.

​I know. I heard Lee Seung Gi had been offered the part but he declined. As much as I do like Lee Seung Gi - he wouldn't do that thing with this part as Ji Sung did. I mean - Ji Sung WAS all his characters. That was amazing. :)

Awards are not the most important thing, everybody says that. Still it's nice to get one. ;) 

As for rates and my taste - I don't pay attention to rates. Usually I don't even know if the drama has a lot of viewers in Korea. When I chose drama to watch - opinion of my friends matter. My taste matter. The cast matter (let's just face it - it counts! although with KMHM I could only focus on my friends opinion - didn't know Ji Sung before that drama). A lot of things matter except the ratings. :D

​No - I don´t know where are you from. I´m from Germany - that is far away from Korea. If you like to tell me - I would love to know.

Yes - I have read a lot until now too - and saw a few reports on YT - I found out too that not all is fiction. But it is not easy for me to get the Picture. For example is it really so difficult for a woman to live as a single Mother? Or getting a divorce? It feels strange from my knlowledge of Life - I wish for something in the Middle. For me those things are normal. I don´t think it is a good thing that I´m soo used to devorced Couples - for example - it should not be too easy. But it is really nothing to be ashamed of - if you tried hard to keep it going before. My Meaning.

Guten tag!!! You're my neighbour. Poland here. :)

As for things you wonder. Well - living as a single mother can be difficult since a woman after giving a birth stops working - her husband takes care of the money, she takes care of the child. I read that it's even difficult to get back to work because the society and bosses expect woman to stay at home. I think they don't believe a woman with a child is capable of working hard. 

Divorces? I don't think it's so hard to get divorce. As far as I know Korea is on the second place (or in the first place?) with the amount of divorces (world league table). But it can be difficult to remarry. 

I'm not from Korea (as I wrote above) so I know those things because I read a lot (and that broadcast explained a lot). Of course if we have someone from Korea here and will say that's not true - I won't argue. I may be wrong. :)

​I know. I heard Lee Seung Gi had been offered the part but he declined. As much as I do like Lee Seung Gi - he wouldn't do that thing with this part as Ji Sung did. I mean - Ji Sung WAS all his characters. That was amazing. :)

Yes - Seung Gi had reject the offer because he was still working with his Movie (but I´m not sure if this was the only reason...) and Hyun Bin got the offer after that - he had to decide between Km/Hm and HJM - we know what he had said in the End. So there was not really that much time left - And I guess the Director and the Team might become a bit nervous over that - Ji Sung was - what they thought - in fact older than they wanted it - first - but hey - who will ever guess his Age correct? ;) So good for us - It became like this in the End. :x

Awards are not the most important thing, everybody says that. Still it's nice to get one. ;) 

Everyone said it - but funny - I believe his words. ;)

As for rates and my taste - I don't pay attention to rates. Usually I don't even know if the drama has a lot of viewers in Korea. When I chose drama to watch - opinion of my friends matter. My taste matter. The cast matter (let's just face it - it counts! although with KMHM I could only focus on my friends opinion - didn't know Ji Sung before that drama). A lot of things matter except the ratings. :D

Ratings are importend - because if they are good - the Paymant increased (someone explained that in a very long Post to me - I´m still greatfull) and the Actors will get Advertising Contracts or Shoots. So - in the End - it is really importend for the Team, Director and of course the Actor. That why I keep an Eye on it - in the favour of our beloved Drama Team. If I like something or not - I don´t give a damn on numbers. B|

Guten tag!!! You're my neighbour. Poland here. :)

Hallo Nachbar!!! Hi! So we are in fact nearly the same when it comes to how far away we are. ;)

As for things you wonder. Well - living as a single mother can be difficult since a woman after giving a birth stops working - her husband takes care of the money, she takes care of the child. I read that it's even difficult to get back to work because the society and bosses expect woman to stay at home. I think they don't believe a woman with a child is capable of working hard. 

Divorces? I don't think it's so hard to get divorce. As far as I know Korea is on the second place (or in the first place?) with the amount of divorces (world league table). But it can be difficult to remarry. 

I'm not from Korea (as I wrote above) so I know those things because I read a lot (and that broadcast explained a lot). Of course if we have someone from Korea here and will say that's not true - I won't argue. I may be wrong. :)

Yeah - I know - I readed a lot too - and I found out a lot too. I´m really interested in knowing the Backrounds more - the moral Side - the People. But for the Divorce Rate - uiii - guess I have to make a littel research later. ;)

Thanx for your answer again - huge Fun writing with you here chingu!

Yes - Seung Gi had reject the offer because he was still working with his Movie (but I´m not sure if this was the only reason...) and Hyun Bin got the offer after that - he had to decide between Km/Hm and HJM - we know what he had said in the End. So there was not really that much time left - And I guess the Director and the Team might become a bit nervous over that - Ji Sung was - what they thought - in fact older than they wanted it - first - but hey - who will ever guess his Age correct? ;) So good for us - It became like this in the End. :x

I can't guess exactly his age but while watching KMHM I counted the age of Do Hyun as 27 (or 29?).  Ji Sung doesn't look like 29. ;) He looks like someone who's between 35 and 40

Of course I guessed that looking not only at his face (which looks younger) but at the whole body - hands, the way he stands and moves and if you look closely at his eyes you see those little wrinkles. :)

Ratings are importend - because if they are good - the Paymant increased (someone explained that in a very long Post to me - I´m still greatfull) and the Actors will get Advertising Contracts or Shoots. So - in the End - it is really importend for the Team, Director and of course the Actor. That why I keep an Eye on it - in the favour of our beloved Drama Team. If I like something or not - I don´t give a damn on numbers. B|

Sure if you think about that but since my watching dramas won't change those ratings... and I was always bad at maths, numbers so I don't remember ratings anyway. For me it's black magic. ;) 

Hallo Nachbar!!! Hi! So we are in fact nearly the same when it comes to how far away we are. ;)

Yup, that's true. :)

Yeah - I know - I readed a lot too - and I found out a lot too. I´m really interested in knowing the Backrounds more - the moral Side - the People. But for the Divorce Rate - uiii - guess I have to make a littel research later. ;)

​High five! I'm really into knowing Korea. I started to read a lot about Korea and then fell for dramas. Well, okay, it started with a drama (long and boring story) but reading and knowing comes first. I'm hooked to dramas but it's only a part of Korea. :)

Thanx for your answer again - huge Fun writing with you here chingu!

Thank you! Ditto, chingu! :*  

Edited by cedarwood