❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

March 9, 2015
"Kill Me, Heal Me" preview: Ji Sung eats chicken and beer
Source: 10Asia via Hancinema.net
photo572925.jpg
8 stills were released of actor Ji Seong eating chicken and beer.
Ji Seong plays a third generation plutocrat named Cha Do-hyeon who suffers from the Harrison Personality Disorder in the MBC drama "Kill Me, Heal Me". Ji Seong pays various characters such as Perry Park, an old man, Ahn Yo-sup, a pessimist, a bizarre girl named Ahn Yo-na and more.
Ji Seong is coming back as Perry Park once again this 11th. In the stills, Ji Seong is sitting in front of chicken and beer. So far, Perry Park, an alcohol lover, had gone through a change of personality right before he was about to drink.
Ji Seong tears a bite of chicken before he takes a swig at beer with shining eyes. He expresses the feeling of beer going down his throat in the best of ways and bites on a chicken leg as well.
The production says, "The story continues and you can look forward to Ji Seong's performance".
The eighteenth episode last week showed Do-hyeon and Ri-jin (Hwang Jeong-eum) reuniting. Do-hyeon's brave confession of feelings for her made her come back to him as his secret doctor. Will they overcome their tragic fate and be able to be Happy Together?
With two more episodes to go, "Kill Me, Heal Me" can be seen on the 11th at 10PM.

*** Awww.....I feel sad & worried hearing this yesterday. Ji Sung is JJANG! Ji Sung's willpower doesn't surprise me at this point. His acting is the best. He always throws his entire body into the role. Oppa, please take care of your health. :)>-

Ji Sung belatedly revealed to have lost his voice while filming 'Kill Me, Heal Me'

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2015/03/af_org/ji-sung_1425911301_af_org.jpg

Currently, Ji Sung is amazing everybody with his incredible ability to act out multiple different personalities with the snap of a finger in his MBC drama, 'Kill Me, Heal Me,' which sadly ends this week.  However, it might be good news for Ji Sung because it looks like the guy needs a break!

Because of the intense nature of the drama when it comes to acting and Ji Sung's immense focus in his character (or characters) from yelling or being hyper to crying, he was belatedly revealed to have put the set in a state of emergency back on March 3 when he suddenly lost his voice while preparing to film.  He had even recorded "Manchurian Violet" as a part of the drama's OST recently.  

Of course he was upset because of the detrimental timing of his voice loss.  While he calmed down due to the staff members' concern over his state, he still worried that the filming will get pushed back because of him.  He was told he needed to rest, but returned to the set, anyway.

SEE ALSO: Actor Ji Sung lends his voice to sing 'Manchurian Violet' for 'Kill Me, Heal Me' OST

An agency rep stated, "Ji Sung feels a really strong responsibility for the production. Despite people's suggestion that it'd be better if he rested some more, he said that it was actually more stressful for him to not be able to act, leaving everybody speechless.  It was a scene that had to be filmed during the day, so it was a situation in which the filming could not be halted.  He saw through this and acted while hiding signs of his pain.  

Even during the waiting time, he will only look at the script and plan the next scene, showing passion in everything.  As expected, everyone on set was touched by Ji Sung's consideration and fighting spirit."

The drama will be ending this week on Wednesday and Thursday, so make sure you stick through the conclusion!

source : allkpop

March 10, 2015
‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ gains popularity in China
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150310(OSEN)
MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday miniseries “Kill Me, Heal Me,” starring actor Ji Sung recently ranked top in the category Korean dramas on Chinese search engines. 
According to industry sources, the popularity of “Kill Me, Heal Me” has been soaring since its first airing in January, despite Chinese authorities’ regulation on foreign dramas. 
Ji Sung’s popularity is also surging in China, with the number of his Weibo followers doubling since “Kill Me, Heal Me” hit the airwaves.
Even fake SNS accounts pretending to be Ji Sung are popping up on Chinese websites.
An official of the agency representing Ji Sung said he’s getting a number of proposals for roles in Chinese TV dramas and films. 
By Hong Hye-jin (honghyejin@heraldcorp.com)

Guest ilikeph0

March 10, 2015

‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ gains popularity in China

MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday miniseries “Kill Me, Heal Me,” starring actor Ji Sung recently ranked top in the category Korean dramas on Chinese search engines. 

According to industry sources, the popularity of “Kill Me, Heal Me” has been soaring since its first airing in January, despite Chinese authorities’ regulation on foreign dramas. 

Ji Sung’s popularity is also surging in China, with the number of his Weibo followers doubling since “Kill Me, Heal Me” hit the airwaves.

Even fake SNS accounts pretending to be Ji Sung are popping up on Chinese websites.

An official of the agency representing Ji Sung said he’s getting a number of proposals for roles in Chinese TV dramas and films. 

To add to that, it is currently number one in search box.

nTPBJXi.png?1

‘Kill Me Heal Me’ Releases BTS Cuts Hinting at Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum’s Happy Ending

Will Kill Me Heal Me have a happy ending?

The 19th episode of Kill Me Heal Me set to air on March 11 will feature Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum’s sweet moments.

Kill Me Heal Me is a romantic comedy drama about

Cha Do Hyun (Ji Sung) suffering from DID (Dissociative Identity

Disorder) and his personal doctor Oh Ri Gin (Hwang Jung Eum).

With two episodes left to air, Kill Me Heal Me

showed Cha Do Hyun and Oh Ri Gin reuniting as lovers by leaving behind

their painful past. Upon finding out what happened 21 years ago, Cha Do

Hyun hid behind his personalities before confessing his love to Oh Ri

Gin. Oh Ri Gin returned as Cha Do Hyun’s secretary and the secret

personal doctor. Cha Do Hyun and Oh Ri Gin firmly promised their love

for each other with a ‘reset start hug.’

‘Kill Me Heal Me’ Releases BTS Cuts Hinting at Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum’s Happy Ending

The 19th episode will show what

happens after their ‘reset start hug.’ The production team released a

set of photos showing Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum hugging each other and

laughing happily with Choi Won Young looking at them with a look of

surprise.

The scene was filmed on March 7 at the MBC set in Yangju. Ji Sung and

Hwang Jung Eum filmed the scene that continued from the end of 18th

episode again, wearing the same clothes at the same place with the same

acting.

The production team stated, “In order to act out the scene that

perfectly synchronizes with the one they filmed before, Ji Sung and

Hwang Jung Eum carefully checked their movements and fully focused their

attention to filming. When they filmed new scenes, they actively

suggested their own ideas and did ad-libs in order to create scenes to

be remembered for a long time.”

The production team added, “Since the filming has entered the final

stage, the cast and staff members have been pouring all their energy in

order to wrap up well. Please watch whether Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum

will be able to maintain their happiness, which they showed at the end

of 18th episode, throughout the 19th and 20th episodes.”

Meanwhile, Kill Me Heal Me will air the final episode on March 12.

Photo credit: Pan Entertainment / enews

Guest adikkeluangman
[behind The Scene] Ji Sung in hi-res for your viewing pleasure. More pictures in spoiler. (via NamooActors)

#For your entertainment we look into details. More outgoing personality to make a complete study of character and followed the crew and constant communication intelligence actor!
10262094_798860953541386_8474616588144821779134_798860976874717_7725414337023953

1454685_798860980208050_90333928078292231511078_798861010208047_506289623209549610382756_798861026874712_197971759478906

http://t.co/wEhnE7KoEX

March 11, 2015

Fans of ‘Kill Me Heal Me’ Donate 20 Million Won to Help Out Child Abuse Victims

Newsen Lee Min Ji  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

The fans of Kill Me Heal Me have made a generous donation for the sake of the child abuse victims.

According to MBC on March 11, the fans of Kill Me Heal Me on DC Inside gallery donated 20,151,710 won to ‘ChildFund Korea.’

MBC’s Kill Me Heal Me has been shocking viewers by depicting child abuse from a different approach. Going along with the production purpose of the drama, the fans of Kill Me Heal Me gallery began the fundraising movement.

On March 9, the last day of fundraising, one fan suggested that everyone donate 1710 won each, which signifies the first day they ‘met’ Kill Me Heal Me, on January 8 at 10 p.m. (first day of broadcast) and over 7 million won was collected on that day alone, leading to the total amount of over 20 million won. 

89005002.jpg
The fan in charge of the fundraising movement donated a total of 20,151,710 won to ChildFund Korea, celebrating the first broadcast date of Kill Me Heal Me on January 7, 2015 at 10 p.m.

The fan stated, “I was greatly comforted by watching the drama. I took a step forward because I wanted to send warm comfort to all the Do Hyuns and Ri Gins in the world.”

She especially said, “I only ran an errand for the hundreds of fans who collected the fund,” and refused to reveal her name.

An affiliate of ChildFund Korea revealed, “We were deeply touched by the drama fans’ momentum for the fundraising movement. Following the fans’ opinions, the fund will be used towards the child abuse victims’ psychotherapy and financial support.” 

Photo credit: Newsen

Guest kyung-jin

7 Handsome South Korean actors who pursued their love interests in real life

by Shelly M on Wed, Mar 11, 2015

via dramafever 

1. Ji Sung

jisung.jpeg

The Kill Me Heal Me actor relentlessly pursued Lee Bo Young for three months before she agreed to go out with him. He even promised to give up acting for her because she didn't want to date fellow actors.

*** The viewing percentage of "Kill Me, Heal Me" dropped. According to Nielsen Korea, the drama rated 9.2% last night. This is 0.6% lower than the previous episode and second in place out of three competing dramas. "Kill Me, Heal Me" will end tonight, March 12 with the 20EP. I hope this will increase for its finale' EP...............  :)>-

March 11, 2015

'Kill Me, Heal Me' Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum begin treatment on personality integration

Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net

photo573427.jpg
On the 19th episode of MBC drama 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Oh Ri-jin (Hwang Jeong-eum) started personality integration treatment on Cha Do-hyeon (Ji Seong).

Seok Ho-pil (Ko Chang-seok) told Cha Do-hyeon and Oh Ri-jin, who recovered most of their memories from the past, "If you're started on the personality integration treatment, there will be a ray of hope to appear". Seok Ho-pil mentioned about hypnosis and amytal interview as a way to apply personality integration treatment. However, Cha Do-hyeon and Oh Ri-jin said they would try something else together by themselves.

Cha Do-hyeon and Oh Ri-jin shared their happy memories from their childhood.

The bear plush doll, Na-na was a gift from Oh Ri-jin's deceased father. Oh Ri-jin said about her father, "Can't remember anything. He died before I was born. My mother told me she would tell me about him, but she passed away".

Cha Do-hyeon told Oh Ri-jin, "I remembered what we should do. Let's go and console ourselves from childhood" and then the wo enjoyed a date in a playground.

The two saw themselves from childhood smiling brightly and waved hands to them smiling brightly as well.

March 11, 2015

"Kill Me, Heal Me" drops in ratings but stays positive

Source: Nate via Hancinema.net

photo573688.jpg
The viewing percentage of MBC drama "Kill Me, Heal Me" dropped.

According to Nielsen Korea, "Kill Me, Heal Me" rated 9.2% on the 11th. This is 0.6% lower than the previous episode and second in place out of three competing dramas. "Kill Me, Heal Me" ends on the 12th with the twentieth episode. Reviews are positive with Ji Seong and Hwang Jeong-eum's performance but the percentage doesn't say much about it. The record so far has been 11.5% on the eighth and seventeenth episodes.

Meanwhile, coming in first place is the new KBS 2TV drama "Unkind Women". It increased by 0.5% more than the previous day resulting in 12.0%. The drama stars Lee Soon-jae, Kim Hye-ja, Chae Si-ra, Do Ji-won and others.

SBS drama "Hyde, Jekyll and I" rated 3.8% which is 0.9% lower than the previous episode.

[Ratings: Wed, 03.11.15]

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Dramas

1. KBS Unkind Women 12.0

3. MBC Kill Me, Heal Me 9.2

4. SBS Hyde, Jekyll, Me 3.8

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 4.8

2. SBS Eco Village 4.3

3. KBS Invisible Man 2.8

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS / enews

Drama ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ Sends Messages To The Fans

5ctht5jph34558fyg2rrfzqlmi0m6yp1.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] MBC drama ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ casts delivered hand-written messages to the fans.

The

drama became a hot issue because of the unique characters and its

well-made story. It is a ‘healing’ love story of Cha Do Hyun (Ji Sung)

and Oh Rijin (Hwang Jung Eum). Ji Sung digested his character well

although the character has seven personalities. In addition, other casts

tried their best to make the best drama over two months.

For

wrapping up the drama, Ji Sung, Park Seo Joon, Kim Yuri and Choi Won

Young wrote down messages for the audience and took a picture with it.

The

staff of the drama said, “We really appreciate the audience for loving

the drama for two months. We wish the drama is a ‘healing’ one that is

kept in your memory for a long time.”

Meanwhile, the last episode of ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ airs on March 12. (photo by Pan Entertainment)

Guest adikkeluangman

The first scene of Yona appearance and Rijin met her. In hi-res for your viewing pleasure. Click spoiler for more pictures. I just noticed that the placard also for Yona favorite idol group. (via NAMOOACTORS)

10550942_798915023535979_21260192862759210947348_798915030202645_443160445936673

1779055_798915060202642_510797270237083010423709_798915080202640_32713049904653910420061_798915020202646_754321740650419

"Kill Me, Heal Me" Ji Seong and Hwang Jeom-eum's hot goodbye

photo573876.jpg

The final episode of the MBC drama "Kill Me, Heal Me" ended with Cha Do-hyeon (Ji Seong) fusing his 6 personalities and saying goodbye to the 6 of them, overcoming the Harrison Personality Disorder.

Then Cha Do-hyeon and Oh Ri-jin (Hwang Jeong-eum) went back to being a happy couple.

Cha Do-hyeon's personalities developed due to the guilt of not being

able to protect Ri-jin when she was abused as a child. They found the

final piece of the puzzle and healed each others' hearts with love. The

disorder naturally went away.

A year later, Oh Ri-jin went back to being a psychiatrist and Cha

Do-hyeon worked at Ssangri. They made sure of their love with couple

rings. Cha Do-hyeon narrated, "Everyone has a basement in their hearts.

If they are just left alone to be watched the darkness will get deeper.

If your alone of being alone you can always take someone's hand. I'm not

afraid when I'm with you".

Oh Ri-on (Park Seo-joon)

had to give up his crush for Oh Ri-jin but he had a happy ending of his

own. He wrote a novel called "Heal Me, Kill Me" and met the love of his

life at the book store he went out to secretly inspect. He told the

lovely woman (Kwon Yoo-ri) that he was a descendant of the famous writer Omega.

The woman said to him, "I'm Yona. Ahn Yona". Oh Ri-on couldn't help but be shocked at the fate he was facing.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

*** Ahhh...............the drama ended in 2nd place for its finale' EP. According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of "Kill Me, Heal Me" rated 9.4%. Well, this is 0.2% higher than the previous episode. :)

March 13, 2015

‘Kill Me Heal Me’ concludes with 9.2% viewership

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150313 (MBC)
The MBC Wednesday-Thursday miniseries “Kill Me Heal Me,” starring Ji Sung and Hwang Jung-eum, aired its final episode on Thursday, gaining a nationwide viewership of 9.4 percent.

According to the statistics released by Nielsen Korea on Friday, the final installment of “Kill Me Heal Me” scored an average viewer share of 9.4 percent, up from 9.2 percent in the earlier episode. The final episode ranked second among competing dramas in the same time slot. 

In the last episode, the main character Cha Do-hyun (Ji Sung) overcomes her identity problem stemming from a childhood trauma.

A new TV drama “Angry Mom” will be aired in the same time slot from March 18.

*** Gosh this drama has to win awards. It’s an amazing

drama. And JS did amazingly, too :)>-

Ji Sung shares his thoughts after wrapping up 'Kill Me, Heal Me'

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2015/03/af_org/ji-sung_1426171209_af_org.jpg

As the end to popular MBC drama series 'Kill Me, Heal Me' came to an end, the cast of the drama attended a showing of the last episode on March 12 where male lead Ji Sung shared his thoughts on the drama and expressed his gratitude.

Ji Sung said, "We

filmed until early morning today. We cried as much as we can. Right

now, I'm just numb and in a state of mental breakdown (menboong). After

taking a rest, I attended today to say goodbye to everyone."

The actor also spoke affectionately of the seven personalities that he had to reenact through this drama and said, "Through

this drama, I've met so many characters. I was worried if I would be

able to pull them off well. It was very unique. They were with me for

three months as if they were a part of my life." 

He continued, "I

wasn't able to see yesterday because we were filming the scene where

Perry Park leaves. I was getting overwhelmed as I was acting out [that

scene]. You can think of 'Kill Me, Heal Me' as just another drama, but I

hope that people were able to have that vicarious satisfaction and a

feeling of healing through the drama. That is one of the reason why I

chose this drama." 

SEE ALSO: Ji Sung belatedly revealed to have lost his voice while filming 'Kill Me, Heal Me'

Lastly, Ji Sung joked, "Everyone

is valuable and has a special place in my heart. You have to forget

'Kill Me, Heal Me' so I can start another production, but I wondered if

it would be easily forgotten. Remember right now, March 12, right this

moment.

Meanwhile, the last episode of 'Kill Me, Heal Me' featuring Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum aired its final episode on March 12. Did you watch the finale?

source : allkpop