❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

class="content-title"Halftime Report: The Personalities of “Kill Me, Heal Me”

Halftime Report: The Personalities of “Kill Me, Heal Me”

Kill Me, Heal Me” is already halfway through! A lot has happened so far, but there is still so much we have left to discover. Up until now, we have met five of Cha Do Hyun’s seven personalities. Though we have gotten little hints as to who Na Na is, we have yet to learn anything about the final personality, Mystery X. With that, let’s take a closer look at the other five personalities and how Ji Sung portrays them!

1. Cha Do Hyun

dohyun_killmehealme

Honestly, I was a little hesitant at first with Ji Sung because this was my first drama of his. Not knowing what to expect from Ji Sung, I originally thought his portrayal of Cha Do Hyun felt a little awkward. However, I soon realized that that was Cha Do Hyun’s actual personality. When you think about it, most of his anger is in Shin Se Gi, most of his sadness is in Ahn Yo Sub, etc. Cha Do Hyun is made to seem like a very dry character because most of his emotions are locked up in other personalities. Nonetheless, I’m looking forward to what the “whole” Cha Do Hyun will be like in the end when the personalities (hopefully) all merge back together.

2. Shin Se Gi

shinsegi_killmehealme

Shin Se Gi is such a complicated personality, and Ji Sung has done such a wonderful job portraying him. Unlike Cha Do Hyun, Shin Se Gi is like an open book with his feelings clear in his facial expressions. As it has been said several times, Shin Se Gi was created to absorb and hide the painful memories of Cha Do Hyun’s abuse. Because of this, he harbors most—if not all—of the hate Cha Do Hyun feels towards the people of his dark past. I find it quite interesting, however, that it has become clear that Oh Ri Jin (Hwang Jung Eum) is part of that past. This is why Shin Se Gi listens to her so readily. I honestly hope that Shin Se Gi isn’t “destroyed,” but rather put back together in Cha Do Hyun along with all the other personalities in the end.

3. Ahn Yo Sub

yosub_killmehealme

Ahn Yo Sub holds a special place in my heart. He really pulls the instinct to protect out from me, so when he thanked Oh Ri Jin for what she did, I genuinely cried along with her. Ji Sung’s acting is so realistic with Ahn Yo Sub that I honestly find him to be one of the most well executed personalities. Unlike the other personalities, all of his emotions come from his eyes. And let’s be honest, acting with the eyes is often much harder than acting with the body.

4. Ahn Yo Na

yona_killmehealme

The moment Ahn Yo Na appeared, I knew Ji Sung was a true gem. Ahn Yo Na is by far my favorite of the personalities, specifically because Ji Sung plays her so outrageously well. The scenes with Ahn Yo Na have had me doubled over laughing with tears in my eyes because of her antics! I can only assume that Ahn Yo Na is the bratty, childlike innocence found somewhere deep within us all. As much as she is definitely the so-called “problem child” of the bunch, one cannot help but love her anyway!

5. Perry Park

perrypark_killmehealme

Honestly, to this day I’m still not 100 percent sure of the purpose of Perry Park personality. All of the other personalities either have triggers that bring them out or harbor certain emotions, but Perry Park is seemingly just an ajusshi that loves to drink, go boating, and make bombs. However, the conclusion I have come to is that he is 1) the genius side of Cha Do Hyun and 2) the rest of his story has yet to come.

Have you been keeping up-to-date with “Kill Me, Heal Me?” Tell us below what you think about all of Cha Do Hyun’s personalities and their purposes!

credit : soompi news

February 11, 2015

Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum Enjoy Taking Sticker Pictures for ‘Kill Me Heal Me’
Newsen Park Ah Reum  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum have been caught taking sticker pictures.
Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum are currently acting as ‘Cha Do Hyun,’ who suffers from multiple personality disorder, and ‘Oh Ri Gin,’ who is his private doctor in MBC’s Kill Me Heal Me, respectively. Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum caught attention by enjoying their date taking sticker photos together.
The scene shows Shin Se Gi and Oh Ri Gin in the sticker picture booth, making adorable poses with contradicting facial expressions. The photos bring out curiosity on whether a love line has developed between Shin Se Gi and Oh Ri Gin instead of Cha Do Hyun.
Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum’s unforgettable sticker photo date scene was filmed on February 9 in Daehwa-dong, Ilsan. The filming, which began at 8 a.m. continued until 3 p.m. all over Ilsan. Despite filming indoor and outdoor for over seven hours, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum continued to give off positive energy, encouraging the staff members working in the cold weather.
87207002.jpg
Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum also brought laughter to the set with their realistic reactions. Their funny poses made all the staff members laugh, even making them forget that they are in the middle of filming. Then director Kim Jin Man joined them in taking sticker photos, due to Hwang Jung Eum’s suggestion, completing special ‘three shots.’

The production team stated, “As the drama unfolds, Hwang Jung Eum’s relationship with the seven personalities of Ji Sung will get deeper. Please watch how Hwang Jung Eum will heal Ji Sung’s multiple personality disorder.”
Photo credit: Pan Entertainment

'Kill Me, Heal Me' Ji Seong threatens Kim Yeong-ae into giving up company

photo562652.jpg

On the February 11th episode of MBC, 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Shin Se-gi moved his father in coma to somewhere without Tae-im's knowledge. Tae-im later called in Shin Se-gi to her house and told him to return his father, who had fallen in the condition while trying to save him in a fire.

Shin Se-gi said, "I had never begged for my life. He should have saved the child instead of me. I'm going to give the entire Seongjin Group to the child. If you want my father back, surrender Seongjin Group".

'Kill Me, Heal Me' is a romance comedy depicting a love story between a third generation chaebol, who has seven different personalities due to multiple personality disorder, and his secret personal physicia

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article...

Translation : Hancinema

class="titleNews"′Kill Me, Heal Me′ Reveals Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum′s Rap Battle Was Ad-libbed

Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eun just made Kill Me, Heal Me shine brighter with their ad-libbing skills.

On the February 11 broadcast of MBC′s Kill Me, Heal Me, Shin Se Gi (Ji Sung) and Oh Ree Jin (Hwang Jung Eun) put on a short rap battle.

A rep told Newsen, "The scene was an ad-lib." Another rep added, "The two actors work really well together that there are several scenes that were just created on the spot. This scene was also created on location as an ad-lib."

′Kill Me, Heal Me′ Reveals Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum′s Rap Battle Was Ad-libbed

In the episode, Oh Ree Jin told Shin Se Gi to show her his appeal if she wants him to choose him over Cha Do Hyun. "You have to keep the honor of each other in order to exist together peacefully. So when you′re in Mr. Cha′s places, please act like Mr. Cha." With Oh Ree Jin comparing him with Cha Do Hyun and challenging him, Shin Se Gi decides to follow through.

Shin Se Gi later wears Cha Do Hyun′s clothes and goes to work, but as soon as they enter the company building, Shin Se Gi and Oh Ree Jin began to bicker, making Shin Se Gi take off his necktie.

As Oh Ree Jin said, "Are you a child? Wear the tie," Shin Se Gi fought back, "No I won′t. Get it away from it." Shin Se Gi and Oh Ree Jin then started to lash out against each other saying, "I won′t do it. Get it away," and "I won′t put it away. Wear it," creating a short but hilarious rhythmic rap battle.

You can watch the scene here. 

Photo Credit: MBC / enews

class="at_ttl"Six Celebrity Couples Who Dated In Secret

(skipped unrelated.....)

Considering how many couples are eventually "caught" by the camera there may be a whole lot of secret dating going on.

Here are six celebrity couples that did a good job of dating in secret but had to confess they were going out.

6.     Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung managed to keep their relationship a secret for three years. The actors met when they appeared in the 2004 SBS drama "Save The Last Dance For Me." They kept their relationship a secret until 2007. Now they are married and expecting their first child.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

'Kill Me, Heal Me' Kim Yeong-ae is shocked to learn about Ji Seong's multiple personality disorder

photo563284.jpg

On the 12th episode of MBC Wednesday & Thursday drama, 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Seo Tae-im (Kim Yeong-ae) became deeply shocked after she found out her grandson, Ji Seong had been suffering from multiple personality disorder.

Once Seo Tae-im had noticed Cha Do-hyeon's weird behaviors, she went to see Cha Do-hyeon's personal physician, Seok Ho-pil (Ko Chang-seok). When Seok Ho-pil asked her what brought her there, Seo Tae-im introduced herself, "I'm Cha Do-hyeon's grandmother".

Seok Ho-pil said, "I've been waiting for this moment for a long time until any of Do-hyeon's family members would come to see me one day". Seo Tae-im said, "I'm sorry I don't have much time now. I heard you were his personal physician during the time he was studying in US. What are the problems with my grandson?"

Seok Ho-pil explained, "Well, I'm not quite sure where to start. When someone had an unbearable experience in one's childhood, which caused trauma as a result, then he or she would try to separate the painful memory from his or her own entire memory system. It's called disassociation. When the person creates a new identity, who can deal with the disassociated painful memory, then it's usually called multiple personality". Seo Tae-im was completely shocked to learn all the facts she had just heard.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

Guest adikkeluangman

Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum behind the scene.10888529_778853692208779_92231753364874110891762_778853698875445_507261431698115
I'm loving KMHM at this moment. Ji Sung totally awesome with all his personality.  

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Thurs, 02.12.15]

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Dramas

1. MBC Kill Me, Heal Me 10.9→11.4
3. KBS Special Thank You, Son 6.5→8.0
4. SBS Hyde, Jekyll, Me 5.1→6.2

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 5.3

Photo Credit: SBS / enews

class="content-title"Top 15 Romantic Korean Movies

In commemoration of Valentine’s Day, we have come up with a list of the top 15 romantic Korean movies. Whether you’re single or attached, these are great movies to watch. Indulge in the sweet love stories and dream about your own. The movies are listed in chronological order. Enjoy watching.

(skipped unrelated.....)

“Whatcha Wearin’?”

Whatcha Wearin

When Yoon-jung (Kim Ah Joong) accidentally mis-dials a stranger instead of her boyfriend and gets intimate over the phone with him – still thinking he’s her boyfriend – her life takes an odd turn. The stranger? Hyun-seung (Ji Sung), a guy having a tough time getting over his ex-girlfriend (Shin So Yul). Their odd start develops into a friendship that’s therapeutic for both of them. Please keep in mind that this film is rated R and not suitable for minors.

That’s all for this list. Which ones have you watched? Which ones are your favorites?

class="content-title"Pick-Up Lines and Dating Tips, K-Drama Style

Pick-Up Lines and Dating Tips, K-Drama Style

They make us cringe, they make us melt, and sometimes they do a little bit of both. Either way, these latest pick-up lines and dating tips caught our attention.

The right moves – and words – can lead to a kiss, a slap, or complete confusion. Check out the freshest Do’s and Don’ts of Dating, K-Drama style!

“January 7th, 2015, ten o’clock. That’s the time when I fell for you.”

heart collage

-Shin Se Gi, “Kill Me, Heal Me,” Episode 1.

Shin Se Gi (Ji Sung) grabs Oh Ri Jin’s (Hwang Jung Eum) hand and checks her watch, just before delivering this scene-stealing pick-up line.

With just the right blend of creepy, campy, and sexy, the guyliner-covered Ji Sung nailed it. Who knew following a character with dissociative identity disorder could be so much fun?

“If you’re not going to have me, don’t touch me.”

Screen-shot-2015-02-12-at-12.58.28-AM-e1

-Shin Se Gi, “Kill Me, Heal Me,” Episode 10.

Shin Se Gi can play hard to get, too. Is it me, or does that make him even more irresistible? (Sidenote: I am so using this on my next crush.)

(skipped unrelated.....)

February 16, 2015
Ji Sung Runs through Hongdae and Freezes Traffic for ‘Kill Me Heal Me’ Open Filming
Newsen Hwang Hye Jin  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Kill Me Heal Me released a set of still cuts of Ji Sung.
On February 16, the production team of MBC’s Kill Me Heal Me shared the photos from the open filming session that took place in Hongdae.
The filming began at 8 a.m. on February 15 (KST) and continued until late at night. The fans started gathering after hearing the news through Twitter at 10 a.m. and by 1 p.m., hundreds of spectators had gathered around the filming site, delaying the filming process.
When Ji Sung, who transformed into ‘Yona,’ appeared, the fans started taking pictures as they yelled out, “Yona unnie! Unnie, you’re so pretty!” When some of the fans yelled out, “Ji Sung oppa!” Ji Sung smiled primly as he said, “It’s unnie.” Cameras flashed everywhere each time Ji Sung corrected his make up or held up his mirror.
87558002.jpg
The scene that was filmed on this day involved Yona meeting her crush ‘Oh Ri On’ at a café in Hongdae and running out excitedly upon seeing a large crowd out on the street. Yona, who has the personality of a 17-year-old high school girl and frantically loves places with lots of people, started running through the crowd, unable to hold back her excitement.

Despite the harsh situation of being unable to film repeatedly due to the large crowd of fans, the cast members pulled off the scenes at their first or second try without NGs. Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Jun reportedly filmed in excited spirits due to the large crowd of people surrounding them.
The production team stated, “Yona’s adorable charms will be maximized in the Hongdae scene, going back and forth between the reality and her imagination. Please anticipate how this scene will turn out in the drama, featuring the fans who participated in the open filming.”
Yona’s scene filmed in Hongdae will air through the February 18 broadcast of Kill Me Heal Me.
Photo credit: MBC

rubie said:
February 16, 2015
Ji Sung Runs through Hongdae and Freezes Traffic for ‘Kill Me Heal Me’ Open Filming
Newsen Hwang Hye Jin  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Kill Me Heal Me released a set of still cuts of Ji Sung.
On February 16, the production team of MBC’s Kill Me Heal Me shared the photos from the open filming session that took place in Hongdae.
The filming began at 8 a.m. on February 15 (KST) and continued until late at night. The fans started gathering after hearing the news through Twitter at 10 a.m. and by 1 p.m., hundreds of spectators had gathered around the filming site, delaying the filming process.
When Ji Sung, who transformed into ‘Yona,’ appeared, the fans started taking pictures as they yelled out, “Yona unnie! Unnie, you’re so pretty!” When some of the fans yelled out, “Ji Sung oppa!” Ji Sung smiled primly as he said, “It’s unnie.” Cameras flashed everywhere each time Ji Sung corrected his make up or held up his mirror.

The scene that was filmed on this day involved Yona meeting her crush ‘Oh Ri On’ at a café in Hongdae and running out excitedly upon seeing a large crowd out on the street. Yona, who has the personality of a 17-year-old high school girl and frantically loves places with lots of people, started running through the crowd, unable to hold back her excitement.

Despite the harsh situation of being unable to film repeatedly due to the large crowd of fans, the cast members pulled off the scenes at their first or second try without NGs. Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Jun reportedly filmed in excited spirits due to the large crowd of people surrounding them.
The production team stated, “Yona’s adorable charms will be maximized in the Hongdae scene, going back and forth between the reality and her imagination. Please anticipate how this scene will turn out in the drama, featuring the fans who participated in the open filming.”
Yona’s scene filmed in Hongdae will air through the February 18 broadcast of Kill Me Heal Me.
Photo credit: MBC

class="content-title"New “Kill Me Heal Me” Teaser Images Show Ji Sung Looking after Hwang Jung Eum

New “Kill Me Heal Me” Teaser Images Show Ji Sung Looking after Hwang Jung Eum

The new teaser images for the upcoming episode of the popular MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama “Kill Me Heal Me” forecasted a touching moment in the hospital for its two leads, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum.

The viewers’ attention is now on why Hwang Jung Eum ended up in the hospital.  In the photos, Ji Sung can be seen looking after Hwang Jung Eum in the hospital as she lies unconscious. In a couple of the images, Ji Sung has Hwang Jung Eum’s hands in his own, as he looks desperate to do anything for her to get better.

The production team of the drama told the media, “the ‘healing romance’ between the two characters will become more dynamic as the drama nears its end,” adding, “please keep on watching to find out how the two will get over obstacles to fulfill their love.”

class="content-title"Who Sells Lipstick Better- Jun Ji Hyun or Ji Sung?

Who Sells Lipstick Better- Jun Ji Hyun or Ji Sung?

If you are a fan of the popular MBC drama “Kill Me, Heal Me,” you’ve probably already heard that Ji Sung was the first male actor to sell out female cosmetics by wearing it himself.

In episode 8 of “Kill Me, Heal Me,” Ji Sung portrayed Ahn Yo Na, one of the seven split personalities of Cha Do Hyun, the male protagonist of the drama. Ahn Yo Na is a 17-year-old school girl with sass, and in episode 8, you see her make an appearance in a pink uniform along with girlish makeup. Apparently, Ji Sung looked so good with the pink lip tint, the demand started to rise for 2013 product from Hera after the episode aired, causing it to sell out. The lip tint is from Hera cosmetic’s Sheer Holic Pop Tint line (color: Marilyn Pink).

Inspired by the unlikely turn of events, fans started to create commercial parodies of Ji Sung as Ahn Yo Na advertising female cosmetics. In particular, one fan (dd kim @YouTube) created a parody of Hera’s own cf (commercial film) starring its model, Jun Ji Hyun. The result is pretty awesome, as well as hilarious, so check it out for yourself and tell us what you think- who sells the lipstick better, Jun Ji Hyun or Ji Sung?

First, watch the real cf from Hera starring Jun Ji Hyun.

Now here is the fan-made parody of the commercial.

What you think- who sells the lipstick better, Jun Ji Hyun or Ji Sung?

class="single__title entry-title"Lunar New Year greetings from your favorite idols!

February 19th marks the Lunar New Year of 2015 and this year is the year of the Goat! As the Lunar New Year is a very special holiday in South Korea, many artists decided to wish their fans a Happy New Year with pictures and videos.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Cast of MBC Drama “Kill Me Heal Me”

source : koreaboo