❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

nesais said: willenette said: Hi nesais, thanks for sharing these videos. Looking at the full-packed audience there I could say that this fanmeet was a success! Good job, JS! I’m happy for you – It's so nice to hear & listen to his voice once again. So lucky all those Japanese fans who got the chance to see him up close & personal.  :)]

class="at_ttl ml10"Ji Sung Behind the Scenes of SBS Drama "The Great Seer"

On November 19, Ji Sung's agency Krea Works revealed behind the scenes stills where the actor is seen working hard in the drama "The Great Seer"

An official said "The cold was a problem for him, but exhaustion was the biggest issue. Either way he is very committed to the drama."

The pictures draw attention because the pictures show his hard working nature and his good looks. In one of the photos Ji Sung is working with a production member to fix his equipment. On the other one, he was acting the scene where Ji Sang (Ji Sung) is running away from Soo Ryun Gae (Oh Hyun Kyung), even though the scene was short, it took many tries to finish it nicely.

Ji Sung's drama is doing great, as it gets more and more viewers, week after week. Besides the drama, the actor is also in promotion for his upcoming movie "My PS Partner" that will premiere on December 6th

© 2012 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Ji Sung and Kim Ah Joong kiss on a bed in My PS Partner

Posted on November 22, 2012 in movie by via

A snapshot of Hyun Seung (played by Ji Sung) and Yoon Jung (played by Kim Ah Joong) kissing on a bed in the new film My PS Partner was recently released.

In the film, Ji plays the role of Hyun Sung, who suffers from the painful memories about his ex-girlfriend, and Kim plays the role of Yoon Jung, who craves for her boyfriend’s love.

Yoon Jung dials the wrong number and calls Hyun Seung instead of her boyfriend. After this, they meet each other and happen to kiss on a bed.

In the snapshot, Yoon Jung and Hyun Seung are passionately kissing on a bed, covering themselves with a blanket. This snapshot increases many people’s curiosity about how they happen to lie on the same bed after getting to know each other from a phone call.

There’s also another snapshot of Yoon Jung and Hyun Seung kissing outside. According to reports, they shot the scene near Hong Ik University and lots of people swarmed to see the kissing scene. In this scene, Hyun Seung and Yoon Jung realize that they love each other.

My PS Partner is a sexy romantic film about Yoon Jung, who tries to seduce her boyfriend, and Hyun Seung, who hears the news that his girlfriend has left him for another man, falling in love while giving advice to each other for their love over the phone. It was directed by Byun Sung Hyun and will be released on December 6.

Source: TV Report

Guest jjsweeter0211

Ji Sung plays peek-a-boo

by girlfriday | November 22, 2012 

JiSung10-1.jpg

Nothing like a cheeky photo shoot to brighten up my day. Here’s Ji Sung looking dapper and being adorable for Allure, to promote his new movie My P.S. Partner, due to premiere in a few weeks. There’s also a boatload of new stills from the movie set, showing that the “P.S.” for phone sex isn’t going to be a stand-in for the real deal. Rawr.

Though my favorite picture in the whole batch is actually the one of him pouting alone over his beer. It’s so cute I can’t stand it. I’m going to make it my new whining avatar. Someone make me a GIF when the movie comes out.

The rom-com stars Ji Sung and Kim Ah-joong as a pair of perfect strangers who have accidental phone sex. How does that happen, you ask? Well the heroine decides to surprise her boyfriend one night and calls him for phone sex unannounced, except she dials the wrong number and makes quite the first impression on our unassuming hero.

Can you just imagine the awkward conversation that comes afterwards though? I’m already cringing and giggling. Just hope the movie delivers on the premise, because a fun and sexy rom-com that’s actually funny and sexy? Sounds great right about now.

Ji Sung is currently starring in SBS’s The Great Seer, and My P.S. Partner hits theaters December 6.

JiSung11.jpg

PSPartner29.jpg

PSPartner21.jpg

PSPartner28.jpg

PSPartner27.jpg

PSPartner26.jpg

PSPartner25.jpg

PSPartner24.jpg

PSPartner23.jpg

PSPartner22.jpg

PSPartner30.jpg

PSPartner31.jpg

PSPartner20.jpg

Via SBS E!TV Report

***Ahhh………I'm gonna be stuck on replay for days with this trailer. What a mood killer. PS= phone sex….richard simmons.. the bed scene is so... drools. Kim Ah Joong – ahhh………MARIAAAAA! Ji Sung is an awesome actor.;))

class="entry-title"Still cuts of Ji Sung and Kim Ah Joong’s new movie ‘My PS Partner’ revealed including kiss scene

20121121_mypspartner.jpg

Still cuts from Ji Sung and Kim Ah Joong‘s new movie ‘My PS Partner‘ have been revealed.

The first photo shows a possible steamy scene between Ji Sung and Kim Ah Joong while the second photo seems to have been taken during a more romantic scene. The second photo took place in a park in Hong Dae, causing traffic in the surrounding area from the massive number of fans.

‘My PS Partner’ is a mature movie about the secret relationship that forms between two people after an accidental phone call.

20121121_ps.jpg

Check out the trailer below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zyVAEVT1CNg

source : allkpop