❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

nesais said:Hi, libra, did Ji Sung really mean it when he said it's a Hollywood style romantic comedy? Then my imagination could go wild about the bed scene. But then again I don't think it'll be too sensational, after all it's a Korean film. One thing for sure is we can expect Ji Sung and Kim Ah Joong's sizzling chemistry!!  

class="at_ttl ml10"Ji Sung “I Cried When I Watched My Girlfriend Lee Bo Young’s Drama ‘My Daughter Seo Young’”

A picture of Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young

Ji Sung revealed that he had once cried while watching 'My Daughter Seo Young', the drama starring his girlfriend.

On the 29th, Ji Sung met with reporters at a café in Gangnam to talk about his excitement for making his first appearance in episode 8 of the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama 'The Great Seer' this week.

Additionally, he also mentioned that he spent all day watching the variety shows that he guest-starred in.

He said, "Last Sunday, I was going to clean with my younger sister, but when I turned on the television, a rerun of 'The Great Seer' was on. I wanted to monitor the episode so I was watching it, but afterwards, the rerun of 'Running Man' and 'Strong Heart' was aired. In the evening, during the newest episode of 'Running Man', I appeared again so I spent all day monitoring."

Ji Sung brought up Lee Bo Young's drama KBS 2TV weekend drama 'My Daughter Seo Young' as he said, "I also watched my girlfriend's drama." He then went on to say, "While watching the drama, I actually cried once. Seo Young seems like a really hard character." As an actor himself, he sympathized with Lee Bo Young and her acting.

In 'The Great Seer', Ji Sung plays the role of Ji Sang, a gifted seer.

© 2012 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="articletitle" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: none; outline-color: initial; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 34px; "JYJ Jae Joong and Actor Jisung, 'Competing Through Movies'

JYJ Jaejoong and actor Jisung of the drama 'Protect the Boss', who have competed for the heart of Choi Kang Hee, will now compete through movies.

November 6, 2012 4:07 PM EST

|
40191-kim-jae-joong-ji-sung-competing-inJYJ Jae Joong and Actor Jisung, 'Competing Through Movies'

JYJ Jaejoong and Jisung of the drama "Protect the Boss," who have competed for the heart of Choi Kang Hee, will now compete through movies.

The two were casted for the movies, "Jackal is Coming" and "My P.S Partner," respectively, which will be released this month.

L

Jaejoong was casted as the visual star role for the movie, "Jackal is Coming," that will be released on November 15. This is his first movie, so many are excited as to how he will shake the hearts of female fans this time.

Jisung on the other hand, will appeal to his sexy side. In "My P.S Partner," releasing on December 13, he is playing the role of Hyun Seung who gets tied to a lady through one phone call.

Photo Credit: CJ Entertainment

cr:  kpopstarz

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="articletitle" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: none; outline-color: initial; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 34px; "'The Great Seer' Jisung Is a Gentleman on Set

Jisung was nicknamed the 'Gentleman' on the set of SBS "The Great Seer."

November 6, 2012 9:15 AM EST 

40157.jpg'The Great Seer' Jisung Is a Gentleman on Set

Jisung was nicknamed the 'Gentleman' on the set of SBS "The Great Seer."

According to a crew member, Jisung, who is normally known to be incredibly well-mannered, is the same way on set. When he arrives, he makes sure to say hi to all his cast members and the crew as well, putting a smile on everyone's faces. 

In early November, Jisung was on set with an extra, which had a very small role and a very short line. After making a mistake once, the extra continued to make mistakes. This could have easily affected the flow and atmosphere of the shoot but Jisung consoled the extra and helped them out by telling him to take his time. 

The extra later expressed gratitude to Jisung for being so patient and so understanding.

One crew member said, "Jisung was so helpful throughout that scene and we finished it thanks to him. There really are no reasons to not like him."

"The Great Seer" airs every Wednesday and Thursday.

cr: kpopstarz