❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji Wishes Ji Sung to Remember Her Name

Amy Lim October 23, 2012

A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji Wishes Ji Sung to Remember Her Name

A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji, who also played the main role of in “Reply 1997,” expressed her feelings towards actor Ji Sung.

In filming SBS “Strong Heart,” Jung Eun Ji was unbearably happy because Ji Sung was one of the program guests. She told that she has always been a huge fan of Ji Sung. She hoped Ji Sung to remember her name. Soon, the singer performed a serenade she prepared for her star.

In return, Ji Sung thanked Jung Eun Ji and gave her a hug. He said, “When I was filming ‘Protect the Boss’ I enjoyed humming A Pink’s song.”

The Jung Eun Ji and Ji Sung’s “love story” will be on air on October 23 at 11:15 PM. Other invited guests include Kim So HyunLee Yoon JiYoo Ha JoonGa InYe Won and Song Jong Guk.

Jung-Eun-Ji-and-Ji-Sung.jpg

cr: soompi news

***Wahhh……….I’m sure I’d love watching this movie more…….I like that………;))

class="content-title" Ji Sung Shows Off Irresistible Abs in Upcoming Film “My PS Partner” lee23j October 24, 2012

Ji Sung Shows Off Irresistible Abs in Upcoming Film “My PS Partner”

Ji Sung revealed his perfect abs in upcoming film “My PS Partner.” “My PS Partner” is about a couple who has been brought together by a mistakenly made phone call who share their sexy secrets. In the film, Ji Sung plays the role of Hyun Seung, who was longing for his ex-girlfriend until a shocking phone call reaches him and changes his life.

For the first time in his career, Ji Sung takes his shirt off in this film. He revealed his washboard abs for the two love scenes with his ex-grilfriend So Yeon (Played by Shin So Yul) and new woman on the other end of the mystery phone call Yoon Jung (played by Kim Ah Joong). Sources say that Ji Sung does at least 2000 sit-ups a day to keep his irresistible abs. The juxtaposition of his cute and gentle face and masculine abs is more than enough to attract female movie-goers attention.

Kim Ah Joong is also making a come back as a romantic comedy queen with “My PS Partner.” She plays the role of Yoon Jung, who has been waiting for 5 years for a proposal from her boyfriend. She tries a new sexy event but ends up calling a random guy instead of her boyfriend. “My PS Partner” is coming to theaters in December. 

jisung.jpg

credit : soompi news

Guest jjsweeter0211

Ji Sung Guards Against Questions about His Girlfriend on ′Strong Heart′

2012-10-24 16:10  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld

Ji Sung suffered on Strong Heart after being bombarded with questions about his girlfriend Lee Bo Young.
The October 23 broadcast of SBS′ Strong Heartfeatured Ji Sung, Kim So Yeon, Lee Yoon Ji and Yu Ha June of the drama The Great Seer, singers Gain, Jewelry′s Ye Won and A Pink′s Jung Eun Ji and the sportscaster Song Jong Guk.

18666002.jpg

When asked about how it felt to hear the cheers from Strong Heart′s audience, Ji Sung said, "I feel comfortable with the audience, but not with Shin Dong Yeop."

He tried to guard against questions asking about his public girlfriend, Lee Bo Young.

To this Shin Dong Yeop answered, "We don′t force answers after asking uncomfortable questions. I won′t ask about Ms. Lee Bo Young now."

Soon after he made this statement, however, he jumped right in and asked, "Doesn′t your girlfriend feel playfully jealous when you′re nice toward other actresses?"

Ji Sung pretended he couldn′t hear, asking "What?" over and over again, but in the end had to say, "I feel really uncomfortable on Strong Heart."

Shin Dong Yeop pounced, "Is there a reason you can′t talk about your girlfriend?" "Did you get in a fight?" and "Did you drift apart?" leading Ji Sung to answer, "My girlfriend likes Ms. Kim So Yeon and Lee Yoon Ji a lot. She′s currently starring in a drama for another channel."

Photo credit: SBS

Guest NewHeart

class="blog_h2 entry-title"A-Pink’s Jund Eun Ji says she’s on cloud nine after sharing a hug with Ji Sung

eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c58.jpg

A-Pink’s Jund Eun Ji recently screamed out of happiness as she shared a hug with Ji Sung, who she says her ideal type of man.

On the episode of SBS’s Strong Heart that aired on October 23, Jung talked about her ideal typed of man: “I didn’t use to have an ideal type of man, but I started to fancy this guy. He looks so pure and innocent and has so beautiful eyes. At first, I happened to see him appear in the series Protect The Boss. He has such a bewitching smile. Since then, I’ve been watching TV right before the screen whenever he is on.”

After the A-Pink beauty’s confession, the gentle actor suggested that they introduce themselves properly.”Why not introduce ourselves to each other,” he said and even gave Jung a light hug, which made her smile. The singer and actress screamed out of happiness: “I’m on cloud nine!”

[Ratings: Wed, 10.25.12]

Wednesday, October 25, 2012

Dramas

1. KBS Nice Guy 17.1 percent

2. SBS The Great Seer 9.3 percent

3. MBC Ugly Ricecake 5.4 percent

Variety/Sitcoms

1. MBC Radio Star 7.9 percent

2. SBS Jjak (Couples) 7.5 percent / KBS Shut Up Family 7.5 percent

3. MBC What is Mom 6.0 percent

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS, MBC / enewsworld

Guest jjsweeter0211

‘The Great Seer’ Ji Sung And Kim So Yeon To Make Their First Appearance Next Week

By KDramaStars Staff Writer
Actors Ji Sung and Kim So Yeon's first pictures from the film site were revealed.
The main characters of SBS drama 'The Great Seer', Ji Sung and Kim So Yeon, will make their first appearance next week. After the great acting by the child actors, the adult actors will make their first appearance on November 1 during episode 8.
In the posted pictures, Ji Sung and Kim So Yeon are attracting attention for their animated expressions and movements. It is interesting to see them wear traditional clothes of the government office, but the clothes fit so well that they look like they are wearing clothes made just for them. There is a heightened anticipation for the appearance of the adult actors.
The drama 'The Great Seer' sheds new light on the story about the decline of the Goryeo era and the rise of Joseon as the powerful gurus support Lee Sung Kye to found the nation. In episode 6, young Ji Sang (Ji Sung's role) is in danger of dying, but survived with Hye In's help, igniting the curiosity of the viewers.
'The Great Seer' airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:55 pm on SBS.