❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

nesais said: willenette said:

***He's been with Lee Bo Young for many years now, so what Song Chang Hee says is totally true. :)]

class="title"Ji Sung’s dating philosophy, “I’m a romanticist in love

On the October 3rd installment of SBS’s ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’, SBS drama The Great Seer‘s lead actors Ji Sung, Ji Jin Hee, and Song Chang Hee‘s interviews were featured.

On the interview Ji Sung stated, “I’m a romanticist when it comes to love. I think I’m more like warm and considerate. I think you could say that I have everything that’s good”, and he laughed making a cute face.

Song Chang Hee agreed saying, “Ji Sung’s a real man. The characteristic of men like him is that when they love, they love one woman completely”, revealing his full support for Ji Sung.

Ji Sung also revealed the first time he met Kim So Hyun during the ‘Strike Pitch Interview’ segment. Ji Sung asked Kim So Yeon, “I was walking down the stairs and you were coming up. I saw you cry your eyes out and as a fan I felt terrible for you. Why were you crying so much back then?”

Kim So Yeon answered, “I don’t know”, and she reasoned that she couldn’t remember.

Image: SBS ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’
Source: TV Daily via Nate / kpopfever

Guest NewHeart

hi ^^

next week, we can watch The Great seer... so happy!!!

Ji Sung Says “I Felt like Falling in Love with Ji Jin-hee”

2012092618050165.jpg

Korean actor Ji Sung confessed his love to actor Ji Jin-hee, his co-star in SBS’ upcoming historical drama.

During “The Great Seer” [tentative title] press conference held at SBS’ hall in Seoul on September 26, the "All in" heartthrob made reporters laugh by jokingly talking about the Ji Jin-hee's absorbing acting skills.

“When first taking part in the shooting with Ji Jin-hee, I felt like falling in love with him, because eyes are so clear and bright when acting. I realized this kind of feeling was what Mok Ji-sang’s [played by Ji Sung] feels toward Yi Seong-gye [played by Ji Jin-hee],” Ji Sung said with a smile.

Ji Sung added that he and his co-star had a talked a lot to analyze the characters by looking into each other's eyes.

Ji also gave some hint on his character Mok, saying, "It was hard to figure out how to act out my character, a fortune teller. Later, I determined to make my acting so open and real, not just to show off my acting skills but to portray my character naturally. That is why I didn't read the whole scenario yet."

Helmed by director Lee Yong-seok of "Iljimae" (SBS, 2008), the historical drama is set in the transition period from the Goryeo Dynasty to the Joseon Dynasty, established by King Yi Seong-gye who got much help from fortune teller Mok Ji-sang.

The historical series, co-starring actors Song Chang-eui, Cho Min-ki, actresses Kim So-yeon, Lee Yoon-ji, and Lee Seung-yeon, will kick off its run as the follow-up to “For You in Full Blossoms” on October 10.

crit: http://www.kstar10.com

‘The Great Seer’s Ji Sung, Song Chang Eui and Ji Jin Hee Come to ‘Running Man’

2012-10-8 15:20:00 10 CJ E&M enewsWorld : Stewart Ho  

The men of SBS’ new historic drama, The Great Seer have come to Running Man. Running Man’s production confirmed The Great Seer’s Ji Sung, Song Chang Eui and Ji Jin Hee were filming for the popular SBS variety program after amateur pictures of the three actors began surfacing online.

20121008001018_0.jpg

64372290_zps899f9aa7.jpg

The three actor’s serve as the main male leads of the upcoming SBS historic drama. In it, a group of Feng Shui advisors aid the hero Lee Sung Gye in becoming the first king of the Joseon Dynasty with Ji Jin Hee playing the role of Lee Sung Gye.

The Great Seer premieres on October 10.

Photo Credit: SBS, Online community

Source: enewsWorld - Mnet

Hot or Not: Red Carpet Fashion at the 17th Annual Busan International Film Festival

The 17th annual Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) had its red carpet opening yesterday, October 4. Then ten-day festival kicked off in style with a glamorous red carpet event featuring celebrities like Kim Ah Joon, Bae Suzy, Kim Sarang, Lee Byung Heon, Moon Geun Young, Park Shin Hye, Jung Woo Sung, and many more. This year’s BIFF will run until October 13 and feature 304 films from 75 countries.

Kim Ah Joong & Ji Sung

Credit : soompi news

nesais said:

‘The Great Seer’s Ji Sung, Song Chang Eui and Ji Jin Hee Come to ‘Running Man’

2012-10-8 15:20:00 10 CJ E&M enewsWorld : Stewart Ho  

The men of SBS’ new historic drama, The Great Seer have come to Running Man. Running Man’s production confirmed The Great Seer’s Ji Sung, Song Chang Eui and Ji Jin Hee were filming for the popular SBS variety program after amateur pictures of the three actors began surfacing online.

The three actor’s serve as the main male leads of the upcoming SBS historic drama. In it, a group of Feng Shui advisors aid the hero Lee Sung Gye in becoming the first king of the Joseon Dynasty with Ji Jin Hee playing the role of Lee Sung Gye.

The Great Seer premieres on October 10.

Photo Credit: SBS, Online community

Source: enewsWorld - Mnet

***Well, after hearing & listening to the audio, her voice is nice. Beautiful OST. :)]

class="entry-title"KARA’s Gyuri sings for ‘The Great Seer’ OST

20121010_thegreatseer_gyuri.jpg

KARA‘s Gyuri has participated in the OST of the drama ‘The Great Seer‘!

The singer has released not just one but two songs for the drama including “Breaking Fate” and “Flower (Littles)”.

“Breaking Fate” is a song that the viewers of the drama should already be familiar with as the song has been played throughout the drama, so check it out below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_BUR_MizNOA#!

“Flower (Littles)”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I4WMwgaJBaU#!

source : allkpop

***Well, after hearing & listening to the audio, her voice is nice. Beautiful OST. :)]

class="entry-title"KARA’s Gyuri sings for ‘The Great Seer’ OST

KARA‘s Gyuri has participated in the OST of the drama ‘The Great Seer‘!

The singer has released not just one but two songs for the drama including “Breaking Fate” and “Flower (Littles)”.

“Breaking Fate” is a song that the viewers of the drama should already be familiar with as the song has been played throughout the drama, so check it out below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_BUR_MizNOA#!

“Flower (Littles)”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I4WMwgaJBaU#!

source : allkpop

***Ahhh……….I hope this still would increase as the EP progresses.:(

"The Great Seer" starts off at 6.5%

photo259583.jpg

New SBS drama "The Great Seer" recorded a viewing percentage of 6.5%.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 11th, the first episode of this drama rated 6.5% nationwide and 6.7% in the capital area.

This is 1.3% and 0.8% higher than the previous drama "To The Beautiful You".

Competing KBS 2TV drama "Nice Guy" managed to stay in first place with 15.3% and MBC "Arang and the Magistrate" kept a record of 12.6%.

"The Great Seer" stars Ji Jin-hee, Ji Seong, Song Chang-ee and Lee Yoon-ji and it's about establishing the Chosun with Lee Seong-gye in the lead at the end of the Koryo times.

The first episode displayed fancy royal costumes and sets, sword dancing and other pleasures for the eyes.

By another percentage surveying company called TNms, "The Great Seer" rated 6.9%, "Nice Guy" 15.8% and "Arang and the Magistrate" rated 13.0%.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema