❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

***  tvN has had a strong first half of the year, with a wide variety of genres.But with strong past performance comes high expectations.Many wonder whether upcoming programs will do as well.Later,for “Adamas” will see its release. I hope this drama will be the next big hit. “Adamas” is scheduled to air its first episode on July 27. :heart3:

• Like 1

*** The teaser begins with Song Soo Hyun in a messy room, and his face is covered in blood. “Adamas” will premiere next month (July). With JS on it, I will surely watch. He is my bias. Oh.... I have been waiting for this drama. I’m excited for this one!  :heart2beat:

*****************************************************************************************************

Teaser for "Adamas"

video source : soompi news

*** “Adamas” has unveiled its premiere date and poster, which raises expectations with a peek at Ji Sung’s portrayal of two roles. Both are facing different directions, but they’re both looking in the same place. “Adamas” will premiere on July 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST.   I can’t wait to see Jisung tackle playing dual roles once again.  :getmygrooveon:

Adamas.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=311&aid=0001467705

• Like 1

*** JS will be playing a dual role again in “Adamas”, a tvN’s new Wednesday-Thursday series. The drama finalized a stellar cast. Above all, my interest in Ji Sung who’ll be challenging a dual role is high. I love the poster where the thick fog is surrounding them.   :sweet:

• Like 1

*** The first half of this year has been an incredible year for K-contents keeping us entertained. As we step into the second half of the year, there's an even more amazing list of K-dramas waiting for us.  :Fist1:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Top 5 K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist This July 2022

2. "Adamas"

Top 5 K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist This July 2022

Cast: Ji Sung, Seo JiHye, Lee SooKyung

Summary: "Adamas" tells the complex story of twin brothers who face the truth about their step-father's murder 22 years ago and uncover a greater evil in the process.

Reasons To Watch: Starring Ji Sung in dual roles as Ha WooShin and Song SooHyun, "Adamas" is a political crime thriller and courthouse drama in one. With powerful actresses Seo JiHye and Lee SooKyung leading the work alongside Ji Sung, we're certain that it is bound to be a masterpiece. From family secrets to conspiracies, action, and mystery, this drama will have it all.

source : Kpopmap

• Like 1

*** I'm getting ready for JS  dual roles in “Adamas”! The newly released video gives an exciting glimpse of Ji Sung depicting both Ha Woo Shin and Song Soo Hyun! The video captures the twin brothers clearly have different tendencies : Song Soo Hyun looks confident whereas Ha Woo Shin is calm.    :Fist1:  

0001469323_001_20220701102005763.jpg?typ

0001469323_002_20220701102005795.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0001469323

• Like 1

*** Upcoming tvN drama “Adamas” shared new stills of JS! The released stills show the complete difference between the twins. “Adamas” will premiere on July 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST.   :blush:  I can't wait to see Ji Sung in new drama. I hope this will be shown via Viki. 

Ji-Sung-2.jpeg

Ji-Sung-1.jpeg

Ji-Sung-3.jpeg

• Like 1

*** "Adamas" has just one Ji Sung playing twin brothers and I hope both made it to the end of the drama. I'm sure he gets paid double since he has cut down the need to hire a 2nd male lead - hahaha and is also filming double scenes. But then again, he has done 7-characters before and we know how dedicated he can be with challenging roles. Looking forward to this. I hope Netflix will have this.  :emmm:

• Like 1

*** Woo Hyun-joo will appear in "Adamas".  She takes on the role of Mrs. Oh, the chief maid of Haesongwon, the residence of Chairman Kwon, and acts like the eyes and ears of Haesongwon. She is currently playing the role of ace lawyer Pyo Eun-sil in "Doctor Lawyer". tvN's new Wednesday-Thursday drama "Adamas" will premiere on the 27th.  :Megalol:

• Like 1

“Adamas” (2022 Drama): Cast & Summary

adamas-feature-image-.jpg

“Adamas” follows the story of twin brothers who are trying to uncover the murder of their stepfather. 

The leads in the drama are Ji Sung, Seo JiHye, and Lee SooKyung.

Ji Sung has had major roles in the dramas “The Devil Judge”, “Doctor John”, “Familiar Wife”, and “Defendant.”

Seo JiHye has appeared in the dramas “Kiss Sixth Sense”, “Dr. Brain”, “Dinner Mate”, and “Crash Landing On You.”

Lee SooKyung has acted in the dramas “Law School”, “Where Stars Land”, and “Ho Goo’s Love.” 

Here is more information. 

Adamas-script-reading-image.png

Information

Title: Adamas / Adamaseu / 아다마스

Director: Park SeungWoo

Writer: Choi TaeKang

Network: tvN

Runtime: From July 27, 2022

# of Episodes: 16

Genre: Thriller, Crime, Mystery

Language: Korean

Summary

"Adamas" is a fierce battle between twin brothers, who have the same appearance but opposite tendencies; Song SooHyun, who is pursuing the real culprit in relation to the death of his stepfather, and Ha WooShin, who is looking for evidence.

Cast

adamas-ji-sung-ha-wooshin-cast-image.png

Ji Sung as Ha WooShin

Ha WooShin is a best-selling mystery novel writer. He is the younger of the twins and his real name is Song WooShin. He is a writer who excels at depicting psychological detective stories. With his calm tone, moderate sense of humor, and thoughtful personality, he appears to be a humanist, but he is an extremely rational person with a clear distinction between public and private affairs.

His greatest strength and most powerful weapon is his extraordinary insight. In addition to this, he enters the 'Haesongwon', the heart of the Haesong group to steal ‘Adamas’, the murder weapon that led to his father's death. 

Spoiler

adamas-ji-sung-song-soohyun-cast-image.p

Ji Sung as Song SooHyun

Song SooHyun is the Central District Prosecutor's Office special division prosecutor. He is the exact opposite of his twin brother Ha WooShin. He is a very honest person with a dynamic personality. SooHyun has to become a prosecutor and achieve justice as his mother wants, but he opens Pandora's box which takes him back 22 years to find the real culprit who killed his stepfather.

adamas-seo-jihye-cast-image.jpeg

Seo JiHye as Eun HyeSoo

HyeSoo is the only daughter of a single Korean hospital director, and the daughter-in-law of the Haesong Group, a leading conglomerate. She grew up privileged with everything she could ever want and need. Even though she fell in love with the second son of the Haesong group, she was forced into marrying her eldest son, Kwon HyeonJo.

HyeSoo suffers more and more living as the daughter-in-law of the Haesong group. As days pass she grows more cynical and becomes consumed by the poison she harbors for her family. When she gets the chance to seek revenge by helping Ha WooShin she seizes the opportunity. 

adamas-lee-sookyung-cast-image.jpeg

Lee SooKyung as Kim SeoHee

SeoHee is a journalist for the social justice department. She is an ambitious person who will put up a fight for what she believes in without being pushed back. In particular, when she’s faced with injustice, she can't bear to see it and acts as if a switch has been pressed. 

Due to the nature of her articles, she is often threatened and has to be careful when working. However, she doesn't mind if it means working in the best interest of those who deserve justice.

Teaser & Posters

Here is one of the teasers.

Here are the official posters.

adamas-offical-poster-1.jpeg

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/adamas-2022-drama-cast-summary/

• Like 1

WATCH: Ji Sung becomes a mystery writer and a prosecutor in new character teasers for ‘Adamas’

tvN released two character teasers for the upcoming mystery thriller drama ‘Adamas’. Read ahead to know more.

Adamas Poster

The teaser for Ji Sung's 'Adamas', who will play two roles as twin brothers, has been released.

The twin brother character teaser video, in which the prosecutor's brother Song Soo Hyun's version and the writer's younger brother Wooshin's version were released, contains the image of each twin brother pursuing the truth in different ways. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfuyA7DvVvM/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=4cefd24a-ef83-45fb-ab5f-ff7b79fe861c

First of all, the story of Song Soo Hyun, the older brother in the Central District Prosecutors' Office Special Division, draws attention. The video that started with the sharp eyes of the prosecutor Song Su Hyun facing a crime scene and a prisoner that caught the public's attention raises a question mark with one powerful word from reporter Kim Seo Hee (Lee Soo Kyung), "I know, that person is innocent." 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfu0ibfB_pZ/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=4e4b78cc-8dcf-4385-b765-782830d4642c

Song Su Hyun's struggle to uncover the truth by pulling down the veil and Kim Seo Hee, a reporter who follows him, is a dark side of the story. On the other hand, his twin brother, writer Wooshin, enters the Haesong group's mansion 'Haesongwon' and finds the truth in the middle of the enemy camp. From the solemn atmosphere of the butlers and maids in the foreground of the majestic 'Haesongwon' to the state-of-the-art security facilities, all systems of the Haesongwon are keeping a close eye on the guest house.  

In this way, the teaser video for 'Adamas' of the twin brothers character made in the version of Wooshin and Song Su Hyun shows the remarkable personality of Song Su Hyun, who pursues unrelentingly with clear emotional expression, and Wooshin, who approaches the goal with a cold reason, as if watching a story in a different genre. is doubling the anticipation. 

sourcehttps://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/watch-ji-sung-becomes-mystery-writer-and-prosecutor-new-character-teasers-adamas-1159088

*** tvN has released an intriguing poster for its upcoming drama “Adamas”! The poster features the four lead characters, and they give off different vibes with their expressions. Ha Woo Shin looks doubtful with his gaze, whereas Song Soo Hyun shows his firmness. “Adamas” will premiere on July 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST. I cannot wait to watch ADAMAS! Hopefully, it will also be available in international OTT platforms, Netflix or Viki maybe???   :luvarrow:

Adamas-scaled.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=112&aid=0003572999