❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

euegene + jisung... we'll never know ayt????

hope they'll pair again in another kdrama, their chemistry onscreen is really good! too bad jisung still has more than a year in military

yeah...hope they'll get a chance to pair up again since they both have very good chemistry...and do really hope they get the opportunity to develop "offscreen" as well. If you guys know what I mean....

115479646.gif

I <3 HIM IN SAVE THE LAST DANCE WITH ME!~

WHAT A GREAT GREAT DRAMA!~

I heard him and his gf borke up....

Yeah...it seems to be true !

euegene + jisung... we'll never know ayt????

hope they'll pair again in another kdrama, their chemistry onscreen is really good! too bad jisung still has more than a year in military

You echoed my thoughts...UJIN...!! :)

Sadly, a relationship gone sour after so many years of courtship and it all happened when he is serving his duties in the military. Can't comment since we do not know them personally...Wish both of them will find their own happiness with others..... :)

You echoed my thoughts...UJIN...!! :)

Sadly, a relationship gone sour after so many years of courtship and it all happened when he is serving his duties in the military. Can't comment since we do not know them personally...Wish both of them will find their own happiness with others..... :)

Sometime it is not a bad thing to go separate ways...it could be a blessing after all.

Yup, all the best to both !

Sometime it is not a bad thing to go separate ways...it could be a blessing after all.

Yup, all the best to both !

ha!ha!ha! Snowy77....Are you wishing what I am wishing??? B);) ....just sharing a light joke!! :D

Kerei! May they find their respective...soul-mates...and then develop...as lovers...whoever he or she may be...... :rolleyes:

Guest dramalover

I'm saddened that these two broke up....I love his acting in ALL IN and TERMS of endearment..

But as everyone said here..May they find their respective soul mate and Good luck to both of them...

omg........ so, they did break up..... that's sad.... but i hope that there'll be a chance for eugene.... well..... i don't..... i wish them the best of luck........

QUOTE(snow77 @ Jan 13 2006, 01:28 AM)

So....will Eugene get a chance now ? They look perfect together....

I know she used to be with Park Yong Ha for a short while but not sure if she is still available now ? Anyone knows ?

sooo........ is she still going out with part yong ha?????????????? please, someone, help clarify that???? just wondering if she is single or taken...... ahhaha.... :D :)

Posted in Korean Celeb Photos by suejinners

2006011222054664490_1.jpg

Ji sung is in goondae as of now, serving his military duties. They starred together in the hit drama series "Oll in" with Lee Byung Hyun & song hye Gyo

7020060112_22061181.jpg

jisung19nh.png

^ can you spot Kyesang? they hung up a couple of times.

050412031157_01.jpg

x41.JPG

jisung24bh.png48nf.png

I thought they would end up marrying....

credits to yahoo _suejinners

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...70&newssetid=83

waves to Fel 'nd dramalover!! :P

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

By Shin Hae-in

Source: The Korea Herald

Heartthrobs head for Army service

200601170010.jpg

To the great disappointment of many female TV fans, several Korean heartthrobs are preparing to enlist in the Army this year, ready to serve their country as the "virile sons of Korea."

After the 2004 draft-dodging scandal involving several popular entertainers including Korean Wave star, Song Seung-heon, dodging the draft has become out of question even for the nation's most popular celebrities.

Following actor Won Bin of the groundbreaking box office hit "Taegukgi" and former vocalist Moon Hee-jun of pop idol group H.O.T. who joined the Army late last year, a lot more celebrities including singers Kim Jong-kook, Jo Sung-mo, Eric and Sohn Ho-young, and actors Ko Soo and Yang Dong-geun are to be drafted in 2006.

For these stars who are currently at the peak of popularity, putting their careers on hold for the two years of mandatory military service is naturally a great burden.

Kim Jong-kook enjoyed great success as a solo singer last year after he left the duet Turbo, Shinwa rapper Eric made a brilliant debut as an actor and Ko Soo is currently riding a wave of overwhelming popularity as the hero of the SBS weekend drama "Marrying a Millionaire."

But recently - especially after the 2004 scandal - many entertainers are managing to maintain their popularity and fame even after the two-year career lull, giving the public the impression that they have completed their duties and are now "fair and square."

Korea's mandatory conscription system calls on all able-bodied men over the age of 20 to serve for two years. Despite some controversy, most Koreans consider military service as a righteous duty and as a demonstration of patriotism for all men with Korean citizenship.

Actor-turned-singer Hong Kyung-min, for example, managed to put his career back on track after completing his military service in November, earning even greater popularity by broadening his career to acting.

On the other hand, Korean-American singer Yoo Seung-jun was stamped with a scarlet letter and was banned from entering Korea after giving up his Korean citizenship in 2002. Although some stood up for the 30-year-old singer, many people accused him of deliberately dropping the Korean nationality to avoid serving in the military.

Sohn Ho-young of the popular male group god triggered a similar controversy last year, but quickly remedied the situation by announcing he would never give up his Korean nationality and would serve in the Army. Sohn is to join the Army within this year.

Actor Won Bin, who joined the military last November, chose to perform his duty with "ordinary" soldiers and is now standing guard in the Demilitarized Zone separating the Korean Peninsula.

But most other entertainers wish to make use of their talents during the two-year period by working at the Defense Agency for Public Information Services, a special promotion unit under the Ministry of Defense.

After five weeks of basic training with other draftees, entertainers selected by the agency are assigned to the unit. Dubbed "entertainment soldiers," these celebrities fulfill various duties to promote the public perception of the military service and boost the morale of soldiers.

These specially selected soldiers, however, do not receive any special treatment. Entertainment soldiers must reside in barracks within Defense Ministry grounds and keep to the same code of conduct applied to all soldiers.

While other soldiers spend their day training, they travel from one military unit to another, emceeing events organized by the agency, contribute to the production of infomercials and promotional movies, and participate in various other military cultural events.

But with a limit of 13, not all celebrities get the chance to join the exclusive group. The competition is expected to be much tougher this year, with many popular celebrities in line to join the military.

The Korean Forces Network - the military broadcaster - is anxiously waiting for the influx of star soldiers. With several entertainment soldiers participating in KFN productions, the channel's ratings are set to soar.

"This is a golden opportunity for both the celebrities and the military," said Yoon Seung-yong of the Defense Agency for Public Information Services. "We plan to make the best use of this opportunity to cheer up soldiers and effectively promote the military services."

(hayney@heraldm.com)

http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/SITE/data/htm...00601170022.asp

Hi Apple!

It's always a pleasure to bump into you everywhere....it shows how productive you are in Soompi! :)

Thanks chingu for sharing the above news of those great hunks all queing to serve in the military.. I'm desperately waiting for my hunk SJS to be out of the service...it's like waiting for a loved ones lost somewhere...but we know he's safely out there minus the fighting....he!he!he! :rolleyes: Mianneh...off-topic...

Ji Sung with his new status as a bachelor guy may find himself at ease concentrating on his duties...We shall be waiting for his release...geez! Why do I sound as if he is in prison... :crazy:

Hi Apple!

It's always a pleasure to bump into you everywhere....it shows how productive you are in Soompi! :)

Thanks chingu for sharing the above news of those great hunks all queing to serve in the military.. I'm desperately waiting for my hunk SJS to be out of the service...it's like waiting for a loved ones lost somewhere...but we know he's safely out there minus the fighting....he!he!he! :rolleyes: Mianneh...off-topic...

Ji Sung with his new status as a bachelor guy may find himself at ease concentrating on his duties...We shall be waiting for his release...geez! Why do I sound as if he is in prison... :crazy:

HelllllllloooOOOo Fel sweetie!! U again?! Hahaha... :lol:

Nah, uv course am happy alwayz to hit intO u anywhere in tiS forum. Hey, aren't we have da same taste huh?! ...u knOw whooshin' in 'nd out uv hunks' threadz. COol izzit???

Yeah aight mah chingu, da army service could be ta best outlet tO turn da corner... MisSed him tOo.

BTW, see yah ev'rywhere!!!!! :lol::P

Thanks, everyone for sharing all the latest news about Jisung !

Let's keep this thread alive !

Count on snow77!!!

HelllllllloooOOOo Fel sweetie!! U again?! Hahaha... :lol:

Nah, uv course am happy alwayz to hit intO u anywhere in tiS forum. Hey, aren't we have da same taste huh?! ...u knOw whooshin' in 'nd out uv hunks' threadz. COol izzit???

Yeah aight mah chingu, da army service could be ta best outlet tO turn da corner... MisSed him tOo.

BTW, see yah ev'rywhere!!!!! :lol::P

Count on snow77!!!

Yeah, quteacho...Aja !!!

hahaha....

Prayers go out to Ji Sung and Won Bin to stay safe as they have chosen the ordinary duties of Korean citizens to perform.......I want to see these two hotties again...hopefully they're doing well cuz i look forward to seeing more of them...

Prayers go out to Ji Sung and Won Bin to stay safe as they have chosen the ordinary duties of Korean citizens to perform.......I want to see these two hotties again...hopefully they're doing well cuz i look forward to seeing more of them...

Mae, though it is going to be a long wait but I'm sure many of us will wait patiencely to see them again in one and a half year's time.

Hang in there !