❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Gosh, he seriously made my heart melt when I watched him in STLD. He is such an awesome actor and so underrated! Definitely a very charming man! :D

He is soo gorgeous...I could not stop looking at him in Last Dance is With Me....HOT....wish to see more of him in the near future. I first saw him in All In and thought he was good looknig...but after seeing him with Eugene, he is HOT...

Yes...tinygrass. His girlfriend is Park Sol Mi acted in Winter Sonata (evil girl) and together with Jisung in All In. That's where they started their relationship....

I think somewhere in this thread has both their pictures...can't remember which page was it.

Here are two of them...

jihung.jpg

She looked sweet here, isn't she ?

park.jpg

thanx fo' sharin those pix u guyz.

keep ta thread alive. :)

That's right, quteacho !

Let's keep this thread alive, everyone !

지성, '박솔미와의 결별' 심경고백(전문)

[노컷뉴스 2006.01.12 23:47:20]

jisung_parksolmi.jpg

박솔미와의 결별설에 대해 탤런트 지성이 자신의 심경을 노컷뉴스에 전해왔다.아래는 지성이 전해온 심경을 가감없이 그대로 옮긴 내용이다.

잘못한 것에 미안하다. 헤어짐의 이유 역시 나에게 있다. 나로 인한 헤어짐이었지만 그로인해 고통을 겪고 있는 것은 솔미다. 그래서 더욱 미안하다. 지금까지 잘못한 부분이 많았다. 다시 한 번 가슴 아프게 만든 것에 대해 미안하다. 이별과 관련된 기사로 인해 가슴 아파하고 있는 솔미에 대해 헤어짐의 이유를 제공한 나로썬 더 이상 할 말이 없을 정도로 미안하다. 이 부분에 대해선 네티즌이나 다른 사람들의 오해가 없었으면 좋겠다. 잘못한 부분에 대해 솔미에게 진심으로 용서를 구하고 싶다. 결별은 사실이고 그 모든 책임은 나에게 있다. 드라마에 매진했으면 좋겠다.

(끝)

노컷뉴스 방송연예팀 김대오 기자 mrvertigo@cbs.co.kr

(대한민국 중심언론 CBS 뉴스FM98.1 / 음악FM93.9 / TV CH 412)

whaaat? did they break up?

someone please confirm? :huh:

another one.... hmm I think they did really separate :huh:

3년 열애 지성-박솔미 결별

[스타뉴스 2006.01.12 22:05:49]

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김태은 기자]

톱스타 커플 지성과 박솔미가 결별했다. 지난 2003년 SBS '올인'을 통해 만나 교제한지 3년 만이다.

지성은 12일 자신의 매니저를 통해

박솔미 와의 결별을 인정했다. 지성은 “이별의 책임은 나한테 있다”며 “네티즌들이 박솔미를 공격하고 있는데 그러지 않았으면 좋겠다”고 밝힌 것으로 알려졌다.

이에 앞서 박솔미는 자신의 생일이기도 했던 지난해 크리스마스에 지성과 함께 보내지 않은 것 등을 이유로 결별을 결심한 것으로 알려졌다. 지성은 지난해 6월 입대해 현재 군복무중이며 박솔미는 KBS2 '황금사과’에 출연중이다.

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

(김태은)

Guest StylishAzNx07

^ i heard its foreal. they broke up cuz of not being able to see each other for a long time since hes in the army. too bad. i thought they made a nice couple.

So....will Eugene get a chance now ? They look perfect together....

115476605.gif

I know she used to be with Park Yong Ha for a short while but not sure if she is still available now ? Anyone knows ?

So....will Eugene get a chance now ? They look perfect together....

115476605.gif

I know she used to be with Park Yong Ha for a short while but not sure if she is still available now ? Anyone knows ?

Why not snow77?! :P Eugene noona 'nd Ji Sung... lovely pairin!

It's true Ji Sung and Park Sol Mi broke up... according to what my Korean friend told me, he booked out on Xmas eve and they met for awhile, he didn't give her any present... Christmas is her birthday, he didn't meet her but went to meet his friends instead... she said she felt lonely and tired of waiting. He has many friends and she felt that his friends are more important than her.

Sigh. I always thought they will get married when he finishes army. :rolleyes: