❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Guest xbutterfly

Thanks to everyone who posted pictures and vids...thanks! I love him too.....he's really handsome, and so charming in STLD!!!!!!

GOSH....CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME...WHY HE SO SEXY, HOT, CUTE, HANDSOME....BLAH BLAH BLAH...AN THAT EVERY WORD SAYS IT ALL....WISH IS IS MY HUSBAND IN REAL TIME....BUT I HEART ERIC MUN TOO. SO HARD.....JI SUNG IS ONE HOTT PAPA!

Guest MoChi_IceCrEam

oo he hooked up with the girl from ALL IN? she's pretty i guess...but he's in the military with now? I just saw ALL IN 2 or something like that yesterday on my satelite...Ji sung had such a Fobby hairstyle...lol but he's cute

mag0301-13_20030123140307.jpg

thanks for posting this pic again...i can't find the old thread that was made especially for this lovers...i loved their pair in All In,i was actually hoping til the end of the drama for their love to develop but i guess the director has different plan...

they look good together...their chemistry was great on and off screen..

Anyone who watched Ji Sung in STLDFM will sure to fall for him...he is so handsome and sweet, especially after he fell for Eugene - I like the way he showed his love for her...so tender & lovely. I guess no woman in the world will say "No" if they ever met a guy like him in real life...agree ? hahaha !