❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Ji Sung And GOT7’s Jinyoung Shine With Their Bonding Moments In “The Devil Judge”

d23b4fc3c25d422db47f25928ed180d4.jpeg?s=

The chemistry between Ji Sung and GOT7’s Jinyoung is one of the key points of “The Devil Judge”!

“The Devil Judge” is set in an alternate-universe, dystopian version of Korea where the entire nation participates in a trial through a live broadcast courtroom show. Ji Sung stars as Kang Yo Han, a head judge with mysterious intentions, and GOT7’s Jinyoung plays Kim Ga On, a young associate judge who is passionate about justice. Is Kang Yo Han a hero of the people in a world filled with chaos, or is he a devil who wears the mask of the law?

Spoilers

Spoiler

In the drama, Kang Yo Han and Kim Ga On are part of the live broadcast courtroom show. The two have completely different values when it comes to justice, and they faced conflicts from their first meeting. Kang Yo Han thinks a trial is like a game where proof is the key to winning, but Kim Ga On firmly believes they must stick to the law no matter what. In some aspects, Kang Yo Han seems to lack humanity, which makes Kim Ga On feel edgy.

ji-sung3.jpggot7-jinyoung.jpg

However, after Kim Ga On learns about Kang Yo Han’s sorrowful past, Kim Ga On starts to see Kang Yo Han in a more compassionate light. Kang Yo Han is starting to change as well. Kim Ga On looks very similar to his dead brother Kang Isaac (also played by Jinyoung), and perhaps that’s why Kim Ga On is warming up to him bit by bit.

As the story progresses, the cold tension between them is gradually easing.

Previously on last week’s episodes, Kang Yo Han forced Kim Ga On to choose whether he’ll get in his way or side with him. The subtle emotional changes between the two hint that they may strive towards the same goal later on.

The episodes also showed their “bromance” moments as they not only work together but also live under the same roof.

the-devil-judge-32.jpgji-sung-got7-jinyoung-1.jpg

The interesting changes in the two characters’ relationship comes from the chemistry between Ji Sung and Jinyoung. Ji Sung is showing the charms of his character through his excellent acting skills, and Jinyoung is also increasing immersion with his stable performance. Viewers can look forward to more changes between Kang Yo Han and Kim Ga On in the upcoming episodes.

What is your favorite Kang Yo Han and Kim Ga On moment?

The next episode of “The Devil Judge” will air on July 24 at 9 p.m. KST.

Check out the drama below:

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 4

*** “The Devil Judge” has released new stills of Ji Sung and GOT7’s Jinyoung ahead of tonight's episode! However, the  released stills hint that the two will remain on tense terms. In one still, Kang Yo Han grabs Kim Ga On’s arm, and Kim Ga

On glares at him with steely eyes.     :ohboy2:

the-devil-judge-11.jpg

the-devil-judge-21.jpg

photos source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000924022

• Like 4

*** “The Devil Judge” claimed first place in its time slot last night, July 25. Viewership ratings for the drama held relatively steady. According to Nielsen Korea, the drama scored an average nationwide rating of 5.5 percent for its latest episode, taking first place in its time slot across all cable channels. :kisslevel:

0000924257_001_20210726074411161.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000924257

• Like 3

*** "The Devil Judge" has higher numbers. In general, it’s our cable shows that are really thriving. :partyblob:

Drama viewership ratings for the week of July 12-18, 2021

dramaratings_3.jpg

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/07/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-july-12-18-2021/

Saturday, July 17      
Revolutionary Sisters 35 KBS 27.5%
Nevertheless 5 JTBC 1.4%
Voice 4 10 tvN 4.0%
The Devil Judge 5 tvN 6.0%
Sunday, July 18      
Revolutionary Sisters 36 KBS 30.1%
The Devil Judge 6 tvN 6.0%
  • Like 4

*** Many showed satisfaction over the plot of the drama that’s becoming even more engaging. :Twerkdatbutt:This survey was released on July 19th by the TV popularity analyst Good Data Corporation after analyzing the internet’s responses generated from news articles, blogs/communities, videos, and SNS. It is in regards to 18 drama series and 188 non-drama series that are either on-air or scheduled to be aired from July 12th through to July 18th of 2021.  :sweet:

TOP 10 Popular TV Drama Series 

1. tvN Hospital Playlist 2 (Share of Audience 19.75) ( – )
  2. SBS The Penthouse 3: War in Life (Share of Audience 13.83) ( – )
  3. tvN The Devil Judge (Share of Audience 11.35) (▲1)
  4. tvN My Roommate is a Gumiho (Share of Audience 8.87) (▲1)
  5. tvN You Are My Spring  (Share of Audience 7.92) (▽2)
  6. TV CHOSUN Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) 2 (Share of Audience 6.66) (▲2)
  7. JTBC Nevertheless (Share of Audience 5.45) (▽1)
  8. KBS At a Distance, Spring is Green (Share of Audience 4.88) (▽1)
  9. JTBC Monthly Magazine Home (Share of Audience 4.66) (▲1)
  10. SBS Racket Boys (Share of Audience 4.02) (▽1)

TOP 10 Popular Casts in TV Drama Series 

1. Ji Sung, The Devil Judge (▲1)
  2. Jang Ki Yong, My Roommate is a Gumiho (▲1)
  3. Hyeri, My Roommate is a Gumiho (▲2)
  4. Kim Dong Wook,You Are My Spring (▲4)
  5. Seo Hyun Jin, You Are My Spring (▽4)
  6. Han So Hee, Nevertheless (▲5)
  7. Kim Min Jung, The Devil Judge (▲28)
  8. Jo Jung Suk, Hospital Playbook 2 (▽4)
  9. Jin Young, The Devil Judge (▲6)
  10. Song Kang, Nevertheless ( – )

source : https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=32013618&memberNo=48669032

• Like 4

EVENT ALERT! As many of the dramas are on a break for Olympics, we thought it will be fun to have an Olympics theme poll. What sports would you participate in if you were a super athlete? Join us for some sports related fun and chatter! 

re: @partyon, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart326, @agenth, @Lmangla 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

*** I believe "The Devil Judge"  is one of those dramas you should not missed! It's from tvN & if it comes from this cable network, this must be good! We really can’t deny the fact that almost all of the hit drama series that we loved were from tvN. And this is starring JS! I will never get tired of saying that he is such a great and versatile actor. You need to watch this drama and witness how he flawlessly portrayed his character here. This drama is not your typical legal drama; thus, i called it “An Extraordinary One” since the trial in the drama is being held through a courtroom live show and the people who are watching the live show have the power to vote if the defendant is guilty or not guilty. It’s a must watch! This drama is worth your every minute. Watch 'The Devil Judge" every Saturdays and Sundays at 9 PM, KST. available in Viu and iQiyi.  :Fist1:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, willenette said:

*** I believe "The Devil Judge"  is one of those dramas you should not missed! It's from tvN & if it comes from this cable network, this must be good! We really can’t deny the fact that almost all of the hit drama series that we loved were from tvN. And this is starring JS! I will never get tired of saying that he is such a great and versatile actor. You need to watch this drama and witness how he flawlessly portrayed his character here. This drama is not your typical legal drama; thus, i called it “An Extraordinary One” since the trial in the drama is being held through a courtroom live show and the people who are watching the live show have the power to vote if the defendant is guilty or not guilty. It’s a must watch! This drama is worth your every minute. Watch 'The Devil Judge" every Saturdays and Sundays at 9 PM, KST. available in Viu and iQiyi.  :Fist1:

I cannot agree more! In addition, JS is such an eye candy too.  Usually good looks can actually be a obstacle for actors  and actresses since it can typecast them into only playing certain kind of role.  Not JS, he is so versatile even with his good looks!:D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*** “The Devil Judge” rose to the No. 2 spot in the drama rankings this week to be one of the most buzzworthy dramas. The drama’s actors also dominated the cast ranking with Ji Sung, GOT7’s Jinyoung, and Kim Min Jung taking the top three spots. The latest EP of the drama gets interesting. I am so happy for Jisung. He's been at number 1 for two consecutive weeks. Ji Sung will always be my fave. The drama is so worth watching. It never disappoints! :kitty:

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz in the fourth week of July are as follows:

1. tvN “Hospital Playlist 2”
2. tvN “The Devil Judge”
3. tvN “You Are My Spring”
4. SBS “The Penthouse 3”
5. JTBC “Nevertheless”
6. TV Chosun “Love (Ft. Marriage and Divorce) 2”
7. JTBC “Monthly Magazine Home
8. SBS “Racket Boys”
9. KBS2 “At a Distance Spring is Green”
10. tvN “Voice 4

buzzworthy-drama1.jpg

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors who generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Ji Sung (“The Devil Judge”)
2. Jinyoung (“The Devil Judge”)
3. Kim Min Jung (“The Devil Judge”)
4. Seo Hyun Jin (“You Are My Spring”)
5. Song Kang (“Nevertheless”)
6. Kim Dong Wook (“You Are My Spring”)
7. Jo Jung Suk (“Hospital Playlist 2”)
8. Han So Hee (“Nevertheless”)
9. Yoo Yeon Seok (“Hospital Playlist 2”)
10. Kim Ji Suk (“Monthly Magazine Home”)

buzzworthy-actors1.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

[HanCinema's News] Top 10 Male Korean Actors That Deserve More Appreciation Globally

With the Korean entertainment and art industry gaining more and more attention on a global scale, there's growing interest among fans to know more about Korean actors. While everyone knows the likes of Lee Min-ho, Song Joong-ki, Lee Byung-hun and Park Seo-joon, there are innumerable other actors who deserve to be appreciated on the world's stage.

Here are our picks for the top 10 Korean actors who are recognised for their immense talent in the K-Drama community but who newer international fans might not know about.

photo1356400.jpg

Ji Sung

Ji Sung is a top-star in South Korea. He's a household name and has been one for years now. However, his popularity still keeps on rising, especially with his most recent ongoing drama "The Devil Judge". However, newer international fans might not have discovered him yet but it is certainly high time that they do.

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Love 2

*** "The Devil Judge" maintained stable viewership ratings! According to Nielsen Korea, Episode 10 of the drama garnered an average nationwide rating of 5.6 percent. This is a small increase from the previous episode’s rating of 4.7

percent.    :rubchin:

0000752936_001_20210802081108479.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=144&aid=0000752936

• Like 3

*** I love the part when Kim Min Jung joins Ji Sung for a late shoot as she asks him, “Are you tired?” Ji Sung replies, “I heard you were coming so I didn’t go home.” A staff member explains their upcoming scene as a catfight, and Ji Sung jokes, “He’s a mouse,” pointing to Jinyoung. hahaha - :Fist1: I'm sure that they have so much fun on the set. I love the drama.  :kaching1:

The Devil Judge” behind-the-scenes video of episodes 7 and 8!

video source : soompi news

MORE --

*** I love the scene when Jinyoung removed a small piece of dust from JS's face.  The latter helps Jinyoung film his scene. Grateful for the help, Jinyoung hugs Ji Sung afterwards. While Jinyoung is filming, Ji Sung also uses an electric mosquito swatter behind him so that he isn’t bothered. While they were resting, Jinyoung mentions how Ji Sung’s shirt was about to burst while fighting. Ji Sung reveals, “It was the shirt that was small.” And they laughed together. I love also the part at the courtroom where  Jinyoung massages Ji Sung’s shoulders. Later, Ji Sung playfully stretches a hand out to check if Jinyoung is sleeping. :Twerkdatbutt: This is really a very good series. Can't wait for the next episode!   :sweet:

The Devil Judge” new behind-the-scenes video!

video source : soompi news

• Like 1

Kim Min Jung Is Thrilled To Join Ji Sung, GOT7’s Jinyoung, And Jeon Chae Eun For A Meal In “The Devil Judge”

ee0b0765929045f5ae7b3d3ca27206ec.jpeg?s=

Kim Min Jung has been invited to Ji Sung’s home for dinner in “The Devil Judge”!

“The Devil Judge” is a drama set in an alternate-universe, dystopian version of Korea where the entire nation participates in a trial through a live broadcast courtroom show. Ji Sung stars as Kang Yo Han, a head judge with mysterious intentions: is he a hero of the people in a world filled with chaos, or is he a devil who wears the mask of the law?

Spoilers

Spoiler

In the drama, Jung Sun Ah (Kim Min Jung) continuously showed her obsession for Kang Yo Han and shared her memories of the time she was a maid at his mansion. However, at the end of the previous episode, Jung Sun Ah believed that Kang Yo Han had intentionally leaked her past to Cha Kyung Hee (Jang Young Nam) and vowed to tear him apart.

In a new sneak peek of the drama’s next episode, Jung Sun Ah, Kang Yo Han, Kim Ga On (GOT7’s Jinyoung), and Kang Elijah (Jeon Chae Eun) share an odd dinner at Kang Yo Han’s mansion. It’s questionable to see Jung Sun Ah joining Kang Yo Han and Kim Ga On for a meal when they were at each other’s throats just the other day.

the-devil-judge-1.jpg

Jung Sun Ah seems quite satisfied that she has returned to the mansion as a guest and not a maid. Kang Yo Han and Kim Ga On are regarding her with polite smiles, but Kang Elijah is sitting at the table with a sulky expression.

got7-jinyoung.jpgJeon-Chae-Eun.jpgkim-min-jung1.jpgji-sung1.jpg

There are many speculations about how Jung Sun Ah, who was furious enough to kill Kang Yo Han, and Kang Yo han, who is attempting to punish everyone in the Social Responsibility Foundation, are able to face each other with good-natured smiles. Their tense yet subtle psychological warfare will raise many questions, and it will be intriguing to find out what they’re hiding behind their smiling faces.

“The Devil Judge” airs on Saturdays and Sundays at 9 p.m. KST.

Start watching the drama with subtitles below!

Watch Now

Source : soompi news

6 Cathartic Moments From Episodes 9-10 Of “The Devil Judge” That Had Us Cheering

463c9d96807940bf9d9c8723b338ef7e.png?s=9

We start off with a bang this week as “The Devil Judge” promptly tests its newest partnership. Kim Ga On (Jinyoung) has finally taken Kang Yo Han’s (Ji Sung) hand, but there’s no time to ease into their new dynamic. Crisis has already come calling, and it’s time to see whether this relationship will sink or swim.

Warning: spoilers for episodes 9-10 below.

Spoiler

1. Ga On siding with Yo Han over Soohyun

Having successfully put Yo Han’s niece, Elijah (Jeon Chae Eun) in danger, Soohyun (Park Gyu Young) is hopelessly outnumbered. Surprisingly, Elijah doesn’t reach out to Ga On first but directly calls Yo Han. The two men are together (of course) and race to save her.

What’s fascinating about this rescue is the emotional standoff between Yo Han and Soohyun. There’s always been a subtle rivalry between the two but it’s never been more obvious. He strangles Kim Choongsik, the person behind Juk Chang TV that instigates mob violence, while looking right at her, like he wishes it was her. And she arrests Choonsik while saying the words “You’re under arrest” to Yo Han like she wishes she was arresting him.

ji-sung-jinyoung-17.gif

If this were any other episode, Ga On would side with Soohyun, but his loyalties are with Yo Han now! He asks Soohyun to drop her gun, and it’s only when she refuses that he turns to Yo Han and asks him to stop strangling Choongsik. Throughout it all, he fights by Yo Han’s side. Ga On finally trusts Yo Han, and the show is so much better for it!

2. Family bonding

jeon-chae-eun-jinyoung.gif

Ga On takes a while to switch loyalties, but when he does, he gives his heart without reservation. Gone are the arguments and the physical fights. Instead, Ga On starts to heal Yo Han’s fractured family by bringing them together to help them understand that Yo Han isn’t a monster.

He determinedly cooks a full course meal and insists that Yo Han come home to enjoy it, that they all sit at the table like a family. Yo Han’s reaction is priceless, going from confusion to a genuine smile. Dinner is an easy, happy affair, and for the first time, Yo Han visibly relaxes. These two are so good for each other!

ji-sung-jinyoung19.gif

Ga On’s efforts aren’t one-sided either. Yo Han’s always needed someone to lean on, and as Ga On continues to brighten his house, Yo Han finally drops his guard and lets himself be vulnerable in front of the other man. The proud, reserved judge who kept calling himself a monster actually cries in front of Gaon, and instead of suspicion, Ga On responds with concern.

ji-sung-jinyoung-6.gif
ji-sung-jinyoung7.gif

Yo Han goes from a man who distrusts and dislikes people to someone who smiles more, is more playful around Ga On, and trusts him with everything. Their growing trust and Yo Han’s corresponding character growth is heartwarming.

ji-sung-jinyoung8.gif
ji-sung-jinyoung9.gif

So, it’s no great surprise that when Ga On needs him, Yo Han steps up and stands by his side.

3. A return to revenge

jinyoung2.gif

Soohyun might have stopped Ga On from vengeance the first time around, but that desire didn’t vanish. Ga On buried it deep, covering it with half-baked ideas about faith in the system, justice, and hope. But Yo Han awoke that desire again and unleashed a part of Ga On that surprised them both.

ji-sung-jinyoung-11.gif

Who would have expected Ga On to barge into Doh Young Choon’s (Jung Eun Pyo) home and start strangling him in front of his wife and daughter? Who would have expected that Yo Han would be the one pulling Ga On away from Doh Young Choon? Ga On panics when it seems that Yo Han’s about to burn down the house with Doh Young Choon’s family inside, but when Yohan tells Ga On to wait, to listen, and to trust him, Ga On does just that. And we witness vengeance on an epic scale.

It is sheer brilliance watching Doh Young Choon, who choses money over his family, realize the money was fake, and lose his family anyway. Yo Han’s a master at crafting the perfect punishment, and he pulls out all stops here with creating one that allows Ga On to keep his conscience clear and finally have justice. But most importantly, Yo Han gives Ga On the choice Soohyun took away, and Ga On makes the decision to walk away from revenge. Not because anyone is forcing him, but because he wants to.

Ga On returning the victims’ money with the sweetest smile on his face is cathartic, and it further demonstrates that this happy ending isn’t something the system would ever have permitted. But working outside the system with Yo Han allowed him to bring justice to so many people. It’s vigilante justice of the best sort and only brings our favorite duo closer together.

ji-sung-jinyoung-12.gif

4. The trial of a patriot

“The Devil Judge” remains unafraid of tackling difficult topics, and this week, the show focuses on nationalism. We’ve seen errant would-be patriots running amok for the past couple of weeks with Kim Choongsik’s Juk Chang TV inciting people to fever pitch and carry out mob assaults of people who aren’t Korean. While the arguments made by Choongsik and President Heo Joong Se (Baek Hyun Jin) aren’t unfamiliar to western audiences, this is a bold topic to discuss in a country like Korea, which traditionally wasn’t a multi-ethnic community and is now reckoning with migration.

Ga On and Soohyun head in to arrest Choongsik with tech-savvy Elijah’s help, but they quickly find themselves in a pinch facing Choongsik’s gang of mobsters. Which, of course, is when Ga On’s partner makes his entrance to save the day.

ji-sung-1.gif
ji-sung-2.gif

Yo Han’s motto clearly is that anyone who touches Ga On chooses death. It’s adorable.

At this point, these two are unstoppable. Ga On voluntarily participates in rigging Choongsik’s trial, and even tells Yo Han to leave him to handle this one. Yo Han looks absolutely smitten with Ga On’s enthusiasm.

ji-sung-jinyoung13.gif
ji-sung-jinyoung-14.gif
ji-sung-jinyoung-15.gif

It’s even more hilarious when they’re in the courtroom, where Ga On unleashes his plan, and Yo Han sits back with a delighted smile. This time, it’s Ga On crafting a punishment, and the show’s commentary on social media and nationalism is beautifully woven in. Choongsik might have gotten popular with the anti-immigration, racist, and misogynistic ideals promoted by the president, but he kept that popularity by building a cult of personality as a patriot, an upstanding proud citizen. Ga On knows that trying to convince Choongsik’s supporters that racism and misogyny is wrong is a waste of time. Judge Oh Jin Joo (Kim Jaekyung) tries to do just that with her beautiful, impassioned speech and fails. Instead, Ga On strips away Choongsik’s online persona and reduces it to ribbons.

ji-sung-jinyoung16.gif

Proud patriot? More like thieving streamer. For his finishing blow, Ga On lines up the female streamer on whom Choongsik blew all the funds his followers donated, and the man is done for. He wants attention? He’ll get it until the end of his days now, as all of Korea will always know where he is. It’s a punishment so vindictively fitting that it’s almost a surprise that Ga On participated in coming up with it. But Ga On is no longer the uptight man of the early episodes. And some people are finding that harder to absorb than others.

5. Ga On versus Soohyun

The deeper Ga On gets involved with Yo Han, the more he withdraws from Soohyun. And she’s starting to notice. Her words used to heavily influence him. That shared philosophy and belief in the system, in seeing life as black and white, is what kept them friends for so long. But Ga On’s moved away from that world, and the day is coming when his path will no longer be able to intersect with Soohyun’s.

park-gyu-young-jinyoung.gif

It’s official. We have a love triangle.

The first indication of this came as early as when Soohyun was in the hospital and asked what Yo Han was up to, and Ga On changed the subject. But it’s getting blatant now. Ga On shows up at the precinct to ask for advice before going to Doh Young Choon, but promptly disregards that advice. She tells him that she’d arrest him if he ever did something illegal, and he goes and strangles Doh Young Choon anyway. He rigs trials now and bribes Cha Kyung Hee’s (Jang Young Nam) secretary with Yo Han’s ingots. Soohyun would be horrified, and Ga On knows this, but he doesn’t stop.

Soohyun pokes fun at him living in a big house with a grumpy ahjusshi and an equally prickly teenager, but Ga On immediately lumps himself with them by saying he’s just as strange. He defends Yo Han, saying that the older man had nothing while he had good memories of his parents, a good house of his own, and…

cdc75e7c4afd61ebbb2c992ba2535feb5ff432b3

By the look on his face, he doesn’t know how long he can keep that friendship alive. But this is still cathartic in the sense that maturity brings this pain. Sometimes people grow apart, and Ga On’s coming to the bitter realization that this might be the case. Unless Soohyun somehow comes to realize that the world isn’t black and white, this is a bond that’s doomed to break.

6. Sun Ah being handled by Yo Han

kim-min-jung.gif
ji-sung-3.gif

Sun Ah (Kim Min Jung) deserves a treatise of her own. What makes her so compelling is that childish sweetness and her protectiveness of women. Kim Min Jung hits it out of the park as usual. Sun Ah’s the mirror image of Yo Han, lonely and traumatized, but where Yo Han has a family now, Sun Ah has no one. Yo Han was her goal because he’s a symbol of the life she always wanted, but it’s telling that she’s lonely despite having ascended to the top. So her eyes remain on Yo Han, as though having him by her side (or rather under her thumb) is the answer to her emptiness.

Yo Han sees this and acquiesces. He plays along, drops to informal language around her, and is quite the gentleman (Ji Sung is so, so swoonworthy!). Sun Ah delights at the attention (who wouldn’t!) and actually trusts Yo Han to follow her orders regarding the live trial so she leaves him alone. However, she makes the mistake of revealing a weakness when she reacts to Yo Han wondering if she really wants to return to the house in which she was a maid.

ji-sung-kim-min-jung.gif

The angry tears in Sun Ah’s eyes as she says she was merely a short-term guest in that house shows that she still hates being reminded of how poor she was in the past. And Yo Han naturally seizes on that weakness. Sun Ah’s rage upon discovering that Yo Han’s leaked it to Cha Kyung Hee is a marvel to behold. We finally see why Sun Ah never wanted anyone to know. Kyung Hee goes from treating her like a formidable rival to treating her like garbage. In the eyes of the elite, Sun Ah’s power is somehow lesser because she wasn’t born into it. Her position as queen of the mountain has already begun to shake.

We’ve never seen her this angry, and as Yo Han smoothly wraps up the trial, having won this round, Sun Ah vows revenge.

kim-min-jung-3.gif

Next week shows Cha Kyung Hee clandestinely meeting Yo Han with a gun in her pocket, Yo Han playing along with Sun Ah for some mysterious plan, and Ga On running like his life depends on it. With the trial over and no looming cases, there are no clues for what all this could mean. Our corruption-fighting duo has had too many victories though – the clock is ticking on their luck and it might run out next week!

But regardless of what happens, may Ga On and Yo Han’s bond continue to reign supreme, because this jealousy and domesticity is too cute.

ji-sung-jinyoung-18.gif
ji-sung-jinyoung-21.gif

Check out the drama below:

Watch Now

credit : soompi news