❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

*** First stills of Ji Sung in the drama 'The Devil Judge' have been released by tvN. The 16-episode legal drama will premiere on July 3. The Saturday-Sunday drama shows Ji Sung in two colours – a merciless man wielding a gun and an elegant gentleman with a smile. So is Ji Sung the hero or the villain in the drama? The new stills released by tvN increase my curiosity as Ji Sung looks like a hero as well as poses like a villain. A webtoon adaptation of the drama will also be out soon. :heart2:

ji-sung.jpg?w=946

ji-sung.jpg?w=980

ji-sung.jpg?w=980

• Like 1

*** They're one of the best couples that I adore.  :happydance:

Ji Sung Shows Sweet Support For His Wife Lee Bo Young On Set Of “Mine”

cb8c0085b1394ac28c717ddc8226d61d.jpeg?s=

Ji Sung has expressed love for Lee Bo Young with a warm gift!

On June 7, Lee Bo Young’s agency J,WIDE-COMPANY shared photos of the actress with a food truck and coffee truck sent by her husband on set of her current drama “Mine.”

The agency’s caption explains, “Last weekend! Actor Ji Sung sent a steak truck and coffee truck to the set of actress Lee Bo Young’s tvN drama ‘Mine.'”

The banners on the steak truck read, “I am enthusiastically cheering on Lee Bo Young, the most lovable actress in the world, along with the ‘Mine’ team,” and, “Everyone! Take good care of your health until the end, and gain strength.”

On the coffee truck banner, Ji Sung wrote, “Thank you for loving and cherishing our Bo Young a lot.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPzP7OWNe7Z/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=8d1eb418-b05c-4bd4-88cc-dbed86e906dd

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young got married in 2013 and are parents of two children.

Watch Ji Sung in “Doctor John“:

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

*** ‘The Devil Judge’ released another teaser and it’s as expected - thrilling. There couldn’t have been a better show for Ji Sung to make his comeback on the small screen other than the exciting "The Devil Judge." tvN released a new teaser for the show where they get to introduced GOT7 Jinyoung’s as Kim Ga On, an associate trial judge who goes head-to-head with Ji Sung as Kang Yo Han, the Head Judge, whose word is the law. "The Devil Judge" is all set to premiere on July 3 at 9 PM KST. I'm excited for this show because of JS. :rainbow:

video source : https://www.pinkvilla.com

• Like 1

9 hours ago, willenette said:

*** ‘The Devil Judge’ released another teaser and it’s as expected - thrilling. There couldn’t have been a better show for Ji Sung to make his comeback on the small screen other than the exciting "The Devil Judge." tvN released a new teaser for the show where they get to introduced GOT7 Jinyoung’s as Kim Ga On, an associate trial judge who goes head-to-head with Ji Sung as Kang Yo Han, the Head Judge, whose word is the law. "The Devil Judge" is all set to premiere on July 3 at 9 PM KST. I'm excited for this show because of JS. :rainbow:

video source : https://www.pinkvilla.com

So excited! I hope there is a bit of romance plot in this too. But even if there are none, I know it will still be great!

*** The dystopian setting here is interesting to me. Hmmmmm.... I hope it is good because the whole setup sounds intriguing. With this form of courtroom, l am sure I will enjoy the ride. Dystopian & Ji Sung

2- reasons to watch right there.   :popcornjackson:

• Like 1

*** tvN has given another preview of the new drama “The Devil Judge”! The drama premieres on July 3 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki. I am so excited of this drama. So, I’m hope this one will be good. This is going to be damn interesting.  :kaching1:

video source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=112&aid=0003443770

• Like 1

*** The upcoming drama released three striking new posters that hint the dynamics between its four leads. The posters look good. “The Devil Judge” premieres on July 3 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki. Can’t wait to see this! I watch every drama Ji Sung stars in. I'm sure this is gonna be good! So excited to see his another series. I'm the biggest fan of JS.  :Fist1:

Ji-Sung-Kim-Min-Jung.jpg

Jinyoung-Ji-Sung.jpg

Jinyoung-Park-Gyu-Young.jpg

posters source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0005408442

• Like 1

19 hours ago, qynn said:

The posters and teasers look good. Ji Sung is looking pretty darn fine these days. 

@qynn, the posters of "The Devil Judge" contain various aspects of the characters, from sharp hostile relationships to a flow of affections, raising expectations and curiosity. I'm excited for this drama.  :kaching1:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, willenette said:

@qynn, the posters of "The Devil Judge" contain various aspects of the characters, from sharp hostile relationships to a flow of affections, raising expectations and curiosity. I'm excited for this drama.  :kaching1:

Can't wait!  He looks so charming and this sounds like such an exciting plot!

• Love 1

*** The newly  released stills show the interesting relationship between Kang Yo Han and Jung Sun Ah in "The Devil Judge".  Can't wait for the first broadcast of the drama. “The Devil Judge” premieres on July 3 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki. We could get to see their chemistry again after "New Heart". I find JS sexy!  :partyblob:

the-devil-judge-2.jpg

the-devil-judge-1.jpg

ji-sung.jpg

photos source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0005419883

• Like 1

6 hours ago, willenette said:

*** The newly  released stills show the interesting relationship between Kang Yo Han and Jung Sun Ah in "The Devil Judge".  Can't wait for the first broadcast of the drama. “The Devil Judge” premieres on July 3 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki. We could get to see their chemistry again after "New Heart". I find JS sexy!  :partyblob:

the-devil-judge-2.jpg

the-devil-judge-1.jpg

ji-sung.jpg

photos source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0005419883

Yes, can't wait!! Sometimes these very vague but intense romance in dramas are much more impactful and really pull one's heart string!:D

• Love 1

*** Only a few weeks more before "The Devil Judge" premieres. The drama shows more interesting teasers to hype the viewers. The recent video teaser displayed the intense showdown that might happen between its main characters. The clip gave a short glimpse of Ji Sung being serious and competitive

inside the courtroom.     :rubchin:

• Like 1

*** Can't wait for his upcoming drama. :twerk2:

Ji Sung Shares What Drew Him To His Titular Character In Upcoming Drama “The Devil Judge”

26c1ff188b1b4e4da26201a3e5292688.jpeg?s=

Ji Sung talked about his upcoming tvN drama “The Devil Judge”!

“The Devil Judge” takes place in an alternate-universe dystopian Korea where the entire nation participates in a live broadcast courtroom show. Ji Sung stars as the titular “devil judge,” Kang Yo Han. Is he a hero of the people in chaotic times or is he a devil who wears the mask of the law?

Thinking back to when he first encountered the project, Ji Sung mentioned the key word of “justice” linked to the drama. He shared, “I wanted to look back on the justice of this present age through ‘The Devil Judge.'”

Ji-Sung-31.jpg

On the drama’s charm, Ji Sung explained that “The Devil Judge” has fantasy elements like in “Batman,” adding that he’s very into the dystopian world created by the drama. The actor elaborated that he was drawn to Kang Yo Han because he’s an unrealistic character as a “devil judge” who disposes of evil. Ji Sung commented, “I wanted to know more about Yo Han’s life in detail, and I’m curious about the pain in his life that was given to him.”

Ji-Sung-21.jpg

Kang Yo Han is a figure who walks a secretive path along the border of good and evil in the dystopian world. Ji Sung showcased his passion for studying his character, revealing, “I wanted to find and express a new side of me that even I didn’t know about by acting in a way I’ve never tried before.”

He continued, “There are so many points to look out for in ‘The Devil Judge,’ so it’s difficult to say just one thing. It’s a drama with a variety of fun and meaningful elements, so please tune in steadily from the first episode.” Finally, Ji Sung shared, “Exploring acting gives me joy. I want to show a new side of me with this project.”

Spoiler

Ji-Sung-41.jpg

Spoiler

Ji-Sung-1.jpg

The Devil Judge” premieres on July 3 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki. While you wait, watch a preview here!

Also check out Ji Sung in “Doctor John“:

Watch Now

source ; https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=009&aid=0004811918

credit : soompi news

Edited by gm4queen
Please put 4th image onwards under spoilers! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Ji Sung Says His New Series ‘The Devil Judge’ Has a Fictional Element Similar to ‘Batman’

201499162_341543740675435_67820489755155

Ji Sung takes on another iconic character with The Devil Judge.

tvN’s new weekend series The Devil Judge is set in a dystopian version of Korea where people harbor hatred towards their leaders. In such a society, trials are held through a courtroom live show aired on television.

Ji Sung recalled the moment he first met The Devil Judge. “I wanted to look back on the justice of the present day through the series,” he shared.

The actor then introduced the fictional element in his work, similar to the one in “Batman,” as one of its attractive features. About his character Kang Yohan, Ji Sung explained, “He may be an unrealistic character, but I was attracted to such aspect. I wanted to know more about Yohan’s life and the pain in his life.”

Spoiler

197544572_341543720675437_47365030158007

Kang Yohan is a judge whose action falls somewhere between evil and good. Ji Sung added, “I wanted to find and express a different side of me with a character that I’ve never played before.”

Finally, Ji Sung showed his affection for The Devil Judge. “Our work offers a variety of interesting perspectives, so I hope you watch it from the premiere,” he said. “Exploration acting technique gives me pleasure. I want to show a new side of me with this series.”

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210621093305733

• Like 1