❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

*** With just one episode remaining in “The Devil Judge,” the main cast has shared their final comments on the drama. Ji Sung commented, “Recently I’ve had the thought that time is moving extremely fast. The year 2021, which I’ve spent with ‘The Devil Judge,’ has already reached its second half. Thinking about how we’ve already come to the final episode leaves me with a bittersweet and sad feeling. I gave my best for this drama, and I’m so thankful that I was able to spend 2021 with ‘The Devil Judge.’ I also want to extend my utmost thanks to the many people who gave their love to the drama. COVID-19 has been giving us all a difficult time, so please stay healthy. I’ll show everyone an even more improved version of myself next time.”  The final episode of the drama airs on August 22 at 9 p.m. KST. Sigh.....Tonight  is the last episode of this drama. Huhuhu - it's ending tonight... it's actually over. Everyone in the cast was remarkable especially Ji Sung. He definitely needs an award/s recognition for this drama. I feel sad that this is the last night of watching Ji Sung on my screen. :GN1:

:crymeme:

Ji-Sung5.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=382&aid=0000928953

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

14 hours ago, willenette said:

*** With just one episode remaining in “The Devil Judge,” the main cast has shared their final comments on the drama. Ji Sung commented, “Recently I’ve had the thought that time is moving extremely fast. The year 2021, which I’ve spent with ‘The Devil Judge,’ has already reached its second half. Thinking about how we’ve already come to the final episode leaves me with a bittersweet and sad feeling. I gave my best for this drama, and I’m so thankful that I was able to spend 2021 with ‘The Devil Judge.’ I also want to extend my utmost thanks to the many people who gave their love to the drama. COVID-19 has been giving us all a difficult time, so please stay healthy. I’ll show everyone an even more improved version of myself next time.”  The final episode of the drama airs on August 22 at 9 p.m. KST. Sigh.....Tonight  is the last episode of this drama. Huhuhu - it's ending tonight... it's actually over. Everyone in the cast was remarkable especially Ji Sung. He definitely needs an award/s recognition for this drama. I feel sad that this is the last night of watching Ji Sung on my screen. :GN1:

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=382&aid=0000928953

I totally agree that he deserve the top awards for this drama!! I hope he will receive them as he certainly deserve them!!!! I hope this won't be like Dr. John where I felt was way too underrated and how in the world did not even get nominated for best actor?  I hope he will announce his new work soon and not skip another year like he did in 2020. 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos & GIFs! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

*** We already had the finale of "The Devil Judge", which ended as well as it started. :Ohboy3:

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Aug. 16-22, 2021

dramaratings_3.jpg

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/08/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-aug-16-22-2021/

Saturday, Aug. 21      
Revolutionary Sisters 42 KBS 29.8%
Nevertheless 10 JTBC 1.7%
The Devil Judge 15 tvN 7.5%
Sunday, Aug. 22      
Revolutionary Sisters 43 KBS  
The Devil Judge 16 tvN  

• Like 2

*** "The Devil Judge"  climbed up a notch to No.2. But the sudden death of Park Gyu Young, who has finally confirmed his love with Jinyoung, received mixed reactions. This survey was released on August 17th by the TV popularity analyst Good Data Corporation after analyzing the internet’s responses generated from news articles, blogs/communities, videos, and SNS. It is in regards to 19 drama series and 182 non-drama series that are either on-air or scheduled to be aired from August 9th through to August 15th of 2021. :Megathanks:

[Weekly TV Top 10] ‘Hospital Playlist 2,’ ‘The Devil Judge’ & ‘The Penthouse 3’ Ranks Top 3

TOP 10 Popular TV Drama Series 

1. tvN Hospital Playlist 2 (Share of Audience 21.56) ( – )
  2. tvN The Devil Judge (Share of Audience 14.93) (▲1)
  3. SBS The Penthouse 3: War in Life (Share of Audience 14.02) (▽1)
  4. JTBC Nevertheless (Share of Audience 8.11) (▲2)
  5. tvN You Are My Spring  (Share of Audience 7.47) (▽1)
  6. KBS Police University (Share of Audience 6.61) NEW
  7. SBS Racket Boys (Share of Audience 5.70) (▲4)
  8. SBS Lovers of the Red Sky (Share of Audience 4.05) NEW
  9. KBS Revolutionary Sisters (Share of Audience 3.68) ( – )
  10. tvN The Road: The Tragedy of One (Share of Audience 2.58) (▽2)

%EB%93%9C%EB%9D%BC%EB%A7%88.png?type=w12

TOP 10 Popular Casts in TV Drama Series 

1. Ji Sung, The Devil Judge ( – )
  2. Jinyoung, The Devil Judge (▲2)
  3. Kim Dong Wook,You Are My Spring (▲2)
  4. Seo Hyun Jin, You Are My Spring (▽1)
  5. Kim So Yeon, The Penthouse 3: War in Life (▲2)
  6. Jin Young, Police University (▲31)
  7. Kim Min Jung, The Devil Judge (▽5)
  8. Jo Jung Suk, Hospital Playlist 2 (▲1)
  9. Han So Hee, Nevertheless (▲5)
  10. Jung Kyung Ho, Hospital Playlist 2 (▲11)

%EB%93%9C%EB%9D%BC%EB%A7%88_%EC%B6%9C%EC

source : https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=32197627&memberNo=48669032

• Like 2

*** “The Devil Judge” went out on a high note on its final EP, which was last night August 22. The drama achieved the highest viewership ratings of its entire run for its final episode. According to Nielsen Korea, the finale of the drama scored an average nationwide rating of 8.0 percent. “The Devil Judge” took first place in its time slot across all cable channels. Congratulations to the cast especially to JS! It's a great drama. I couldn't be more happy with the high ratings.  Good job everyone. I really enjoyed it. I will miss JS on my screen. Want to see his comeback soon. It's a little sad to see it go. :heart3:

0000315354_001_20210823074920852.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=477&aid=0000315354

• Like 2

[HanCinema's News] Top 10 Korean Actors We Would Love To See In A Horror Movie Or Drama

Horror is a genre that enjoys a niche fandom. It is not everyone's cup of tea but those who love it, enjoy it to the fullest. A lot of other genres such as thrillers, mystery or supernatural works often teeter on the edge of horror but rarely ever cross over. A good horror movie that's not campy or over the top is a must-watch. Here are our picks for the top 10 Korean actors we'd love to see in a horror movie or drama.

photo1363459.jpg

Ji Sung

Ji Sung has been one of the most popular and sought-after actors in the industry ever since his debut as an actor.

Recently, he's garnering love and attention from a whole new generation of fans with his recent drama "The Devil Judge". With how intense, powerful and impactful he is with each and every character he takes on, it would be a treat to watch him in a horror piece.

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 2

*** “The Devil Judge” released a behind-the-scenes video from the final episode! I loved the part during the actual filming begins where Jinyoung and Ji Sung get completely immersed in their roles, eventually tearing up after the scene. Ji Sung gives Jinyoung a thumbs up sign afterwards. I also loved the part where Jinyoung pushes Ji Sung away, but the latter trips on Ahn Nae Sang who is on the ground behind him and nearly falls. They were laughing and the director immediately yells, “Cut! Quickly, cut!” - hahaha - The drama just came to a successful conclusion on August 22 (Sunday). This show was amazing. :blush:

You may watch the drama on Viki with English subtitles:

Watch Now

• Like 2

*** JS still tops actor rankings as the most buzzworthy. The company Good Data Corporation determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon. “The Devil Judge” finished high on the list for dramas at No. 3 while continuing to sweep the rankings for most buzzworthy cast members. Ji Sung placed No. 2 this time on the actor list. GOT7’s Jinyoung took the No. 1 spot, breaking Ji Sung’s impressive five-week streak at the top. :heart:

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz in the third week of August are as follows:

1. tvN “Hospital Playlist 2”
2. SBS “The Penthouse 3”
3. tvN “The Devil Judge”
4. tvN “You Are My Spring”
5. JTBC “Nevertheless”
6. KBS2 “Police University
7. KBS2 “Revolutionary Sisters
8. tvN “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha”
9. KBS2 “Red Shoes
10. MBC “On the Verge of Insanity

Buzzworthy-Dramas.jpg

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Jinyoung (“The Devil Judge”)
2. Ji Sung (“The Devil Judge”)
3. Kim So Yeon (“The Penthouse 3”)
4. Jo Jung Suk (“Hospital Playlist 2”)
5. Kim Min Jung (“The Devil Judge”)
6. Jung Kyung Ho (“Hospital Playlist 2”)
7. Seo Hyun Jin (“You Are My Spring”)
8. Kim Dong Wook (“You Are My Spring”)
9. Jeon Mi Do (“Hospital Playlist 2”)
10. Han So Hee (“Nevertheless”)

Buzzworhty-Actors.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 2

*** In "The Devil Judge" Episode 16, the finale', both Ji Sung and GOT7's Jinyoung ended up triumphant and served justice well to the country. While in prison, Kang Yo Han still has the power to play with people's minds.

:rubchin:

videos source : Kdramastars

• Like 2

Ji Sung's Thoughts on "The Devil Judge"

photo1364480.jpg

Actor Ji Sung delivered his thoughts on the end of tvN's Saturday-Sunday drama "The Devil Judge".

It has already been six months since Ji Sung lived as Kang Yo-han. "Many things happened during the filming period and now it's time to finish filming, so I feel quite weighed down".

In the play, Ji Sung plays the role of a judge named Kang Yo-han in the trial court in hypothetical dystopia. In line with the character's setting of 'punishing evil with evil' he portrayed Kang Yo-han, who stood on the line between good and evil, in three-dimensional acting.

"It's a shame and bittersweet feeling now that I've grown attached to my character", he said.

"The Devil Judge" ended on the 22nd with episode sixteen.

source : Hancinema

https://www.hancinema.net/ji-sung-s-thoughts-on-the-devil-judge-153714.html

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

*** Kim Jae Kyung recently shared her thoughts on the conclusion of “The Devil Judge,” and about her co-stars.  She had the most on-screen interaction with Ji Sung and GOT7‘s Jinyoung, and she was asked about her chemistry with both of them. She commented about JS, “As he is such a senior actor, Ji Sung gave me lots of advice from a perspective I couldn’t even see. I think I moved forward really believing and relying on him. We filmed from when it was cold to when it got hot, but Ji Sung bought me lots of snacks so I gained a lot of strength.”  She also referred to Ji Sung’s character Yo Han as her role model, commenting, “In the drama, Yo Han feels like a mental anchor for Jin Joo. He’s a role model that makes her think, ‘I also want to become a judge that has such an impressive, positive influence.’ Working with Ji Sung made me look at him the way Jin Joo looks upon Yo Han.”  :7555_attack:

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0001338160

• Like 1

*** From August 11 to August 16, the Japanese magazine ViVi held a web survey, asking netizens which Korean drama they most wanted a remake of. ViVi is a Japanese fashion magazine. It is one of Asia's top fashion magazines and is

published in Japan, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Thailand. I love this drama.     :heart2beat:

Here are the top 10 voted dramas from the Japanese web survey:

1. 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?'
2. 'Itaewon Class'

3. 'Guardian: The Lonely and Great God'
4. 'Crash Landing On You'
5. 'Coffee Prince'
6. 'Nevertheless'
7. 'You Who Came From The Star'
8. 'Something In The Rain'
9. 'Kill Me, Heal Me'
10. 'Start Up', 'Pinnochio', and 'My Name Is Kim Sam Soon' were tied for the #10 ranking.

• Blob 1

Here Are The Top 5 K-Dramas On Viki This Month

Some of August’s best dramas on Viki have already come to an end, which means you can now binge-watch them to your heart’s content! A few others are still being unraveled bit by bit every week. Check out which amazing dramas Viki had this month:

The Devil Judge

The-Devil-Judge10.jpg

“The Devil Judge” is set in an alternate-universe, dystopian version of Korea where the entire nation participates in a trial through a live broadcast courtroom show. This system is the brainchild of Kang Yo Han (Ji Sung), a head judge with mysterious intentions that raise the question: Is he a hero of the people in a world filled with chaos, or is he a devil who wears the mask of the law? Meanwhile, Jung Sun Ah (Kim Min Jung) is the director of a corporate social responsibility foundation, but behind her friendly facade is a power-hungry woman with close ties to powerful politicians. Associate judge Kim Ga On (GOT7‘s Jinyoung) and police officer Yoon Soo Hyun (Park Gyu Young) step into picture and begin a quest to find true justice.

Binge-watch “The Devil Judge” below:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 1
  • Blob 1