❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

• gm4queen changed the title to ❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Current Drama 2021 : The Devil Judge 악마판사, Sat - Sun @ 21:00 KST

Ji Sung Coolly Faces Kim Min Jung’s Threatening Attack In “The Devil Judge”

eb38ac36a4ac4dde8f9db5f9c3d3c47f.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “The Devil Judge” revealed new nail-biting stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

“The Devil Judge” is a drama set in an alternate-universe, dystopian version of Korea where the entire nation participates in a trial through a live broadcast courtroom show. Ji Sung stars as Kang Yo Han, a head judge with mysterious intentions: is he a hero of the people in a world filled with chaos, or is he a devil who wears the mask of the law?

Spoilers

Spoiler

The new stills reveal a shocking moment where Jung Sun Ah (Kim Min Jung) aims a gun towards Kang Yo Han’s heart. Despite the situation being one that could easily end in his death, Kang Yo Han shows no signs of anxiety or fear and simply stares back at her in his usual cool and composed manner.

Ji-Sung2.jpg

In another still, Jung Sun Ah flashes a chilling smile, as if the entire situation is some sort of game to her. The way she toys with a person’s life once again reveals the cruelness of her true nature that aided her in reaching the position she now occupies. Once she takes the gun in her hand, however, her features grow frosty as she faces Kang Yo Han with bloodthirsty eyes.

Kim-Min-Jung2.jpg

Previously, Kang Yo Han exposed the corruption of the higher-ups in the Social Responsibility Foundation, creating uncertainty in the dystopian Korea’s future. Kang Yo Han even invited Jung Sun Ah to his mansion as a guest, a far cry from the days she spent there working as a maid.

Although Kang Yo Han succeeded in getting Jung Sun Ah’s cooperation in catching Cha Kyung Hee (Jang Young Nam), his plans were upended when Cha Kyung Hee took her own life.

Viewers are curious to see if the pair will be able to cooperate once more despite their attitudes towards each other undergoing drastic changes yet again.

The next episode of “The Devil Judge” airs on August 8 at 9 p.m. KST.

Check out the drama with subtitles below!

Watch Now

Source : soompi news

• Like 1

*** I'm glad that "The Devil Judge" is thriving. :twerk2:

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Aug. 2-8, 2021

dramaratings_3.jpg

Link here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/08/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-aug-2-8-2021/

Saturday, Aug. 7      
Revolutionary Sisters 38 KBS 24.3%
Nevertheless 8 JTBC 1.0%
The Devil Judge 11 tvN 6.3%
Sunday, Aug. 8      
Revolutionary Sisters 39 KBS  
The Devil Judge 12 tvN  
  • Like 1

*** This survey was released on July 26th by the TV popularity analyst Good Data Corporation after analyzing the internet’s responses generated from news articles, blogs/communities, videos, and SNS. It is in regards to 21 drama series and 185 non-drama series that are either on-air or scheduled to be aired from July 26th through to August 1st of 2021.  :kaching1:

[Weekly TV Top 10] ‘The Devil Judge’ Comes on Top of All Dramas!

Drama Ranking for the Fifth Week of July

TOP 10 Popular TV Drama Series 

1. tvN The Devil Judge (Share of Audience 18.69) (▲1)
  2. SBS The Penthouse 3: War in Life (Share of Audience 18.06) (▲2)
  3. tvN You Are My Spring (Share of Audience 13.73) ( – )
  4. tvN Hospital Playlist 2 (Share of Audience 12.57) ( ▽3)
  5. JTBC Nevertheless (Share of Audience 8.90) ( – )
  6. SBS Racket Boys (Share of Audience 7.13) (▲2)
  7. JTBC Monthly Magazine Home (Share of Audience 5.88) ( – )
  8. TV CHOSUN Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) 2 (Share of Audience 4.77) ( ▽2)
  9. tvN Voice 4 (Share of Audience 5.88) (▲1)
  10. KBS Police University (Share of Audience 1.37) NEW

TOP 10 Popular Casts in TV Drama Series 

1. Ji Sung, The Devil Judge ( – )
  2. Jin Young, The Devil Judge ( – )
  3. Seo Hyun Jin, You Are My Spring (▲1)
  4. Kim Dong Wook,You Are My Spring (▲2)
  5. Kim Min Jung, The Devil Judge (▽2)
  6. Lee Ji Ah, Penthouse 3 (▲15)
  7. Han Ji Hyun, Penthouse 3 (▲39)
  8. Han So Hee, Nevertheless ( – )
  9. Song Kang, Nevertheless (▽2)
  10. Park Eun Seok, Penthouse 3 (▲47)

source : https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=32106795&memberNo=48669032

• Like 1

*** "The Devil Judge" is now streaming on iQiyi. :7555_attack:

The-Devil-Judge-_-Park-Jin-Young-Ji-Sung

The Devil Judge depicts a dystopian version of South Korea wherein the entire nation participates in a live broadcast courtroom show.

Starring Ji Sung as the chief judge named Kang Yohan who punishes the wicked with no mercy and Got7’s Park Jin Young as Kim Ga On, an associate judge in a live courtroom show.

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2021/08/08/list-of-highly-anticipated-korean-dramas-and-films-available-on-iqiyi/

• Like 2

4 hours ago, willenette said:

*** This survey was released on July 26th by the TV popularity analyst Good Data Corporation after analyzing the internet’s responses generated from news articles, blogs/communities, videos, and SNS. It is in regards to 21 drama series and 185 non-drama series that are either on-air or scheduled to be aired from July 26th through to August 1st of 2021.  :kaching1:

[Weekly TV Top 10] ‘The Devil Judge’ Comes on Top of All Dramas!

Drama Ranking for the Fifth Week of July

TOP 10 Popular TV Drama Series 

1. tvN The Devil Judge (Share of Audience 18.69) (▲1)
  2. SBS The Penthouse 3: War in Life (Share of Audience 18.06) (▲2)
  3. tvN You Are My Spring (Share of Audience 13.73) ( – )
  4. tvN Hospital Playlist 2 (Share of Audience 12.57) ( ▽3)
  5. JTBC Nevertheless (Share of Audience 8.90) ( – )
  6. SBS Racket Boys (Share of Audience 7.13) (▲2)
  7. JTBC Monthly Magazine Home (Share of Audience 5.88) ( – )
  8. TV CHOSUN Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) 2 (Share of Audience 4.77) ( ▽2)
  9. tvN Voice 4 (Share of Audience 5.88) (▲1)
  10. KBS Police University (Share of Audience 1.37) NEW

TOP 10 Popular Casts in TV Drama Series 

1. Ji Sung, The Devil Judge ( – )
  2. Jin Young, The Devil Judge ( – )
  3. Seo Hyun Jin, You Are My Spring (▲1)
  4. Kim Dong Wook,You Are My Spring (▲2)
  5. Kim Min Jung, The Devil Judge (▽2)
  6. Lee Ji Ah, Penthouse 3 (▲15)
  7. Han Ji Hyun, Penthouse 3 (▲39)
  8. Han So Hee, Nevertheless ( – )
  9. Song Kang, Nevertheless (▽2)
  10. Park Eun Seok, Penthouse 3 (▲47)

source : https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=32106795&memberNo=48669032

YAY!! Congratulations to Ji Sung and the whole team!! Keep going strong!! :) 

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

JiSung’s contract with Namoo Actors reportedly has ended after 11 years and will not consider renewing the contract.

@backstreetboysfan, thanks for sharing this.  :Megathanks: Although, Ji Sung's manager, who has worked with him for a long time, is continuing to work with him. With the completion of his current drama's filming, Ji Sung is in the middle of deciding his next steps. He is reportedly reviewing his options of either moving to a new agency or setting up his own one-man agency with his manager. He has been with Namoo Actors  since 2010. :Fist1:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan, thanks for sharing this.   Although, Ji Sung's manager, who has worked with him for a long time, is continuing to work with him. With the completion of his current drama's filming, Ji Sung is in the middle of deciding his next steps. He is reportedly reviewing his options of either moving to a new agency or setting up his own one-man agency with his manager. He has been with Namoo Actors  since 2010. 

Your welcome @willenetteThanks for the additional info, I don't know that. I did know about how long he has been with Namoo Actors thought :).

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*** “The Devil Judge” released a new behind-the-scenes video! The making-of clip starts with Ji Sung preparing to film the scene where Kim Min Jung appears when he’s shaving his face. Ji Sung commented, “You’re here.” Both continues to energize the set with their playful nature. I love this part where Ji Sung takes a sip of the “wine” and hilariously smacks his lips. :heart2beat:

“The Devil Judge” airs on Saturdays and Sundays at 9 p.m. KST.  :ohboy2:

the-devil-judge2.jpg

the-devil-judge-11.jpg

photos/video source : soompi news

• Like 1

*** JS continues to dominate actor rankings. He topped the list for buzzworthy actors for the fourth consecutive week, and his co-stars followed closely behind him with Kim Min Jung at number 2 and GOT7’s Jinyoung at number 4. 'The Devil Judge' ranked third in the list for the most buzzworthy dramas. 'Hospital Playlist 2' ranked first, followed by 'The Penthouse 3'.   :blush:

• Like 2

Top 30 Popular Actor Who Are Included in August Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings

Checkout the Top 30 drama actors for this month brand reputation ranking!

According to Korean Business Research Institute below are the names of Korean Drama Actors who are included in this month’s brand reputation rankings.

FB_IMG_1628646411382.jpg

The ranking was based on data analysis of the media coverage , participation, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between July 8 and August 7.

15. Lee Tae Gon
16. Chae Jong Hyeop
17. Ji Sung
18. Kim Min Jung
19. Kim Dong Wook
20. Jung So Min

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/08/11/top-30-popular-korean-drama-actor/

***"The Devil Judge" sets apart from other court dramas. The trial in the drama is a live show where all citizens are eligible to participate and judge. The atmosphere of the trial in this drama is different from the traditional ones that are silent and serious. Time flies so fast - the drama has only four episodes left. :heart2beat:

The-Devil-Judge-02.jpg

• Like 1

*** What to expect on "The Devil Judge" - for upcoming EPs : August 14-15 (Saturday-Sunday)

A bloody war is about to happen in the upcoming weekend episodes of "The Devil Judge." After pointing a gun at Kang Yo Han (Ji Sung), Jung Sun Ah (Kim Min Jung) is aiming more to take down her greatest enemy. The drama's episodes 13 and 14 are the things you should not miss this coming weekend! :kitty:

video source : Kdramastars

• Like 1

Top 10 Currently Most Buzz-Worthy Dramas in South Korea for the First Week of August, According to Data

large_05c04ac7f455374f1bb1595c86eecdcb1e

Here are the most buzz-worthy dramas in South Korea right now.

Earlier this week, Good Data Corporation released the top 10 most buzz-worthy dramas for the 1st week of August. The list was compiled from analyzing news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media posts about them. 'Hospital Playlist 2' once again snagged the #1 place, followed by SBS' 'Penthouse 3' and tvN's 'The Devil Judge' in the top 3.

You can check out the complete list below.

#3 tvN's 'The Devil Judge' (13.54 points)

1626757946788-1626757946788.png

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2021/08/13/top-10-currently-most-buzz-worthy-dramas-in-south-korea-for-the-first-week-of-august-according-to-data-393479

[SBS Star] Kim Young-ran Shares How Well Lee Bo Young ♥ Ji Sung Kept Their Relationship a Secret

201581432_1280.jpg

ctress Kim Young-ran revealed that she had no idea that actress Lee Bo Young and actor Ji Sung were in a relationship when they were all filming together. On August 11 episode of KBS' television show 'Living Together 3', Kim Young-ran shared an intriguing story.

While preparing some snacks to deliver to the filming site of Lee Bo Young's drama 'Mine' with another 'Living Together 3' member, Kim Young-ran said, "I actually filmed a drama with Lee Bo Young in the past." She continued, "'It was 'Save the Last Dance for Me'. Ji Sung was in the drama too. It was before they got married. But you know what? I had no idea that they were dating at that time." She resumed, "I couldn't tell that they were in a relationship at all. It really was hard-to-tell."

Then when they got to the 'Mine' filming site, Kim Young-ran met Lee Bo Young. Kim Young-ran said, "Hi, Bo Young. Do you remember working with me like 17 years ago? You haven't aged a single bit!" Lee Bo Yong responded, "Of course I do, I remember. It's been so long." After that, Kim Young-ran asked Lee Bo Young how many children she had. Lee Bo Young answered with a smile, "I have two children. One is seven, and the other one is three."

201581429_1280.jpg

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung got married in 2013 after being together for about six years.

(Credit= SBS Entertainment News, KBS Living Together 3)

(SBS Star)