❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

i'm still dissapointed because he didn't get any award for Doctor John. hope to see him soon.

some friend in ig try to made campaign and tag namooactors, we ask them to update some news or send us a message  from Ji Sung oppa at his 21st debut anniversary. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 20 October 2019 at 9:29 PM, Chokato said:

Hi! I'm new and my English it's bad, but I really love Ji Sung and his acting.

I'll hope to get along with everyone here C:

I'll be waiting for his variety show and other future projects! 

Hi Chokato, I adore this man, too! In fact, i love his drama "Familiar Wife". I enjoyed this one a lot.  :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, These Are The Top 20 Highest-Rated K-Dramas Of All Time

Can you guess which show took the top spot?

There's no deterring our love affair with all things K-drama. This time, we give you the lowdown on the top rated Korean series of all time on cable TV, as of 2020. Think of it as an essential tried and tested listicle of shows any genuine K-fan should watch.

Check out the list below to see if your favorite made it to the top 20.

Note: The list is based on each show's average nationwide TV ratings as per Nielsen Korea as of May 7, 2020. It's subject to change should a new drama rate higher in the future.

20. Familiar Wife (2018)

Rating: 6.8%

TV Channel: tvN

In this fantasy romance drama, a couple unsatisfied with their marriage struggle to stay afloat financially. When Joo Hyuk, a regular bank employee, accepts two coins from a strange man in the subway, he ends up traveling back in time where he wakes up married, instead, to his first college love.

Starring: Ji Sung, Han Ji Min, Kang Ha Na

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/top-20-highest-rated-korean-dramas-sa2565-20200520-src-preview-lfrm?ref=home_feed_2

• 3 weeks later...

Ji Sung In Talks To Star In New Drama By “Miss Hammurabi” Writer

acf3c14e49b640119d788f3135e36834.jpeg?s=

We may be seeing Ji Sung in a new drama soon!

On June 9, it was reported that Ji Sung would be leading a new drama called “The Devil Judge” (literal title) that will air in the second half of 2020. A source from his agency Namoo Actors stated, “It’s true that Ji Sung is currently considering a role for the drama.”

“The Devil Judge” is set to be the story of how judges uncover who people really are in court, and is said to be written by Moon Yoo Suk, a real-life judge who also wrote JTBC’s “Miss Hammurabi” and the novel that drama was based on.

If Ji Sung accepts the role, this will be his first drama since last September, when SBS’s “Doctor John” ended.

Stay tuned for more updates and in the meantime, catch Ji Sung in “Doctor John” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

Top Photo Credits: Xportsnews.

• Like 1

WATCH: PH trailer of 'Familiar Wife' is already a tearjerker

20200609-familiar-wife.jpg

MANILA — A flip of a coin drastically changes the lives of a married couple in the first trailer for the Philippine TV premiere of South Korea's "Familiar Wife."

The K-drama is part of the maiden lineup of Kapamilya Channel, and will air weekdays, 9:30 a.m., starting June 15.

The fantasy drama follows the love story of Paolo (Ji Sung) and Aileen (Han Ji-min), a married couple who magically become strangers upon the husband's desperate wish.

Paolo wakes up with an unfamiliar life: he is rich, a successful career man, and with a different wife devoted to serving him — the opposite of his marriage with Aileen.

Paolo is aware of the changes, but Aileen is not. The version of Aileen he meets appears to be similarly successful.

It becomes clear to Paolo that apart, they are less miserable, but as th

"Familiar Wife" is one of two K-dramas joining the fresh programming of Kapamilya Channel. The megahit "The World of a Married Couple" will also start airing on June 15, as a primetime offering.

Kapamilya Channel will be available starting June 13 on SKY, Cablelink, G Sat, and most member-cable operators of the Philippine Cable Television Association (PCTA) nationwide.

credit : ABS-CBN News

https://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/06/09/20/watch-ph-trailer-of-familiar-wife-is-already-a-tearjerker

• Like 1

[SBS Star] Ji Sung Reportedly Returning with a New Drama in the Second Half of the Year

201439318_1280.jpg

Actor Ji Sung is reportedly making a comeback with a new drama soon. On June 9, news outlet Ilgan Sports revealed that Ji Sung will be starring in a new drama 'The Devil Judge' (literal translation).

'The Devil Judge' is about judges uncovering unveiled dark secrets of people. According to the report, Ji Sung will play the role of 'Kang Yo-han', who is a well-known judge for his great looks and elegance. In his heart though, he does not believe in the existence of justice in this world.

Soon after the news broke, Ji Sung's management agency NAMOO ACTORS gave their official response to the report. The agency commented, "Yes, Ji Sung was recently offered a role in 'The Devil Judge'. We are positively going over the script together at the moment." If Ji Sung accepts his role, this will mark his first drama since 'Doctor John' that ended last September. Ji Sung'The Devil Judge' is set to be unveiled some time in the latter half of this year.

(Credit= 'OfficialJisung' Facebook) (SBS Star)

• Like 1

*** Love this good news. I always feel glad every time I see/read news about him. I need to see Ji Sung‘s handsome face & good acting again after "Doctor John". Ji Sung is such a great actor. I adore him! It sounds like an interesting drama. Ji Sung always pick up very interesting projects...:blush:

Ji Sung courted for new drama Devil Judge

by tineybeanie

dj_jisung.jpg

Ji Sung (Doctor John) is positively reviewing the script for a new role as the lead of upcoming drama Devil Judge. If he confirms, Ji Sung will play the titular character who is a different type of judge, one that sides with injustice.

The drama is centered around a desperate rivalry between two men. A chief judge and an associate judge begin a relationship of chasing and escaping each other, with the winner being whoever reveals the true face of the other. Ji Sung’s (potential) character works as the chief judge of a trial court, and funnily enough, his name is John (just like Ji Sung’s last character).

With his noble appearance and charismatic smile, John is known as a cryptic star judge with exquisite tastes. His background as the tragic heir of a chaebol family adds to his mysteriousness. However, he hides his true self from everyone; he actually believes that justice doesn’t exist in the world, and he sees everything as a game. He makes a great display of punishing criminals during broadcasted court proceedings while achieving hidden objectives, thereby making court into his own twisted reality show.

Former judge Moon Yoo-seok (of Miss Hammurabi fame) will be writing the script, and PD Choi Jung-gyu (Red Moon, Blue Sun) will directing Devil Judge. The drama is supposed to air in the latter half of this year.

Via StarMK, IS Plus

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

8 Top-Class Actresses Who Married Top-Class Actors

These legendary actresses married fellow legendary actors!

Celebrities often get married to fellow celebrities as they can relate to each other and most likely have many things in common being that they are working in the same industry. Here are 8 top-class actresses who got married to fellow top-class actors!

5. Lee Bo Young & Ji Sung

Actress Lee Bo Young met actor Ji Sung during the set of the drama Save Last Dance for Me in 2004 and confirmed their relationship in 2007.

After announcing their plans to get married in August 2013, they held the ceremony in September. They now have two children with their second child being born on February 4, 2019.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/8-top-class-actresses-married-top-class-actors/

• Like 1

11 Male Bosses In K-Dramas That We Love

When it comes to male leads in K-dramas, there are a heck of them that end up being bosses. You can call it a cliché, but there’s something about CEOs, managers, and supervisors exuding charisma that really make us dig the storyline. Here’s a look at 11 K-drama bosses who many seem to love.

7. “Kill Me Heal Me

“Kill Me Heal Me” is about a wealthy man named Cha Do Hyun (Ji Sung) who struggles with multiple personality disorder as a result of a traumatic experience he had as a child. To be more specific, he has seven personalities, one of which is also in love with the female lead, Oh Ri Jin (Hwang Jung Eum).

kill me heal me

Having a boss like Cha Do Hyun would be entertaining to say the least. You would never know which personality he has on that given day, which would make it pretty difficult for him to order you around. Also, because Cha Do Hyun suffers from a mental illness, he’s super understanding and patient. He’s slow to anger and isn’t one to complain much. Having a soft-spoken boss is pretty relaxing to have and you won’t have to worry about being taken advantage of!

yona_killmehealme.jpg

Start watching “Kill Me Heal Me”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Love 1

“The Devil Judge” Has an Offer Out to Ji Sung to Star

doctor-john-ji-sung-2.jpg

The upcoming Korean drama The Devil Judge has an offer out to Ji Sung (Doctor John) to star. The Devil Judge is about how judges discover the truth about people in court and centers around a chief judge who doesn’t believe justice actually exists and makes a big spectacle of doling out punishment in court. That would be the role Ji Sung takes if he accepts. It comes from the writer of Miss Hammurabi.

Legal dramas are definitely not at the top of my watch list most of the time, but I did quite like Miss Hammurabi, and I love Ji Sung, so if he signs on, this will be one I’m interested in giving a go.

The Devil Judge is looking to air later in 2020.

source : Kdramakisses

https://kdramakisses.com/2020/06/20/the-devil-judge-has-an-offer-out-to-ji-sung-to-star/

• Love 1

9 K-Dramas That Got Extended Due To Their Immense Popularity

Numbers 6-8 got extended by quite a few episodes.

rwaavXhEq86kmjiqAp67zf1FzZp1w9HqicVgdI-A

The popularity of a K-Drama is quite unpredictable, as producers never know what the viewers will think of the story until it’s officially released. Some K-Dramas exceed their original goals, to the point where more episodes were added due to their immense popularity. Here are a few K-Dramas that ran into this situation.

9. The Entertainer 

The Entertainer was originally going to be 16 episodes, but two additional episodes were added. Despite the show’s moderate popularity, another big reason it got extended was due to the K-Drama following in its time slot, not finalizing its cast.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/9-k-dramas-got-extended-due-immense-popularity/

• Like 1

I am Russian. I speak English poorly. Sorry for my mistakes.

I adore Ji Sung.  :wub:  He is the best! :thumbsup:

The Top 10 Hottest Korean Drama Actors Selected By Japan's Leading Fashion Magazine

JJ Magazine, one of the most popular lifestyle and fashion magazines in Japan, published the list of top 10 hottest Korean drama actors on their official site.

The list includes Korea's most charming and good-looking elite group of lads whom people love to watch on screen.

7. Ji Sung

"Ji-sung, who has a handsome appearance, has appeared in numerous dramas and has a good reputation for acting. Actually he is now 43! An adult actor with dignity."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/07/the-top-10-hottest-korean-drama-actors-selected-by-japans-leading-fashion-magazine

• Love 2

• 1 month later...

[New Drama] "Devilish Judge"

photo1221561.jpg

"Devilish Judge" (2020)

Directed by Choi Jeong-gyoo

Written by Moon Yoo-suk

Network: tvN

With Ji Sung, Jinyoung,...

Synopsis
A chase drama about a judge trying to punish the existence of evil by turning a court into a reality show, and a judge who wants to know the identity of his associate.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2020

Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 K-Dramas About Mental Health To Cure Your “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” Withdrawal Symptoms

These dramas will inspire, inform, and heal you.

Netflix‘s It’s Okay to Not Be Okay is not an easy drama to get over. Not only did it enrapture us all with its romantic and healing vibes, it also captured the mental illness and development disorders in a truly raw, touching, and relatable way. Thankfully, if you’re still struggling to move on since the show ended two weeks ago, there are some other great K-Dramas out there that focus on mental health. Here are 5 to binge watch right now.

3. Kill Me, Heal Me

MBC‘s 2015 K-Drama Kill Me, Heal Me deals with dissociative identity disorder and the aftermath of child abuse. The show focuses on Cha Do-Hyun (Ji Sung), a business heir whose childhood trauma left him with dissociative identity disorder. With the help of psychiatric resident Oh Ri-Jin (Hwang Jung Eum), Do-Hyun attempts to overcome his disorder before Ri-Jin’s brother, Oh Ri-On (Park Seo Joon) exposes him.

Cha Do-Hyun and his six other identities to a great job at introducing viewers to dissociative identity disorder, previously known as multiple personality disorder, with sensitivity. Just like It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, Kill Me, Heal Me combines scenes that will move you to tears with moments that will crack you up with laughter.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/5-k-dramas-mental-health-cure-okay-not-okay-withdrawal-symptoms/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*** MORE Update :

*** Park Gyu Young may be starring in a new drama “Devil Judge” (literal translation) with Ji Sung and GOT7’s Jinyoung! Park Gyu Young has been offered the role of Yoon Soo Hyun, the long time friend of Kim Ga On, who Jinyoung is in talks to star as.  Park Gyu Young also starred in “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay,” The drama is slated to air in the first half of next year, 2021. I'm excited of this drama since it's JS once again. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1