❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

'Ddanddara' reveals retro vintage posters of Hyeri, Ji Sung, L.Joe, Minhyuk and Chae Jung Ahn

The main characters of the upcoming drama 'Ddanddara' are looking cool in retro vintage posters!

Each of the actors are shown with a brief character description next to them. Hyeri, who plays the role of 'Guerin', is described as a smart part-time job girl. Ji Sung is 'Shin Seok Ho' also known as the 'real' manager. CNBLUE's Minhyuk is playing a mysterious music genius 'Hanuel'. Actress Chae Jung Ahn who plays 'Yeo Min Joo' is a golden spoon business woman. Lastly, TEEN TOP's L.Joe is spotted with the name 'Jae Hoon', who is a smart Seoul University student, and a talented drummer.

The first episode of 'Ddanddara' is approaching! Are you ready to see the new drama on April 20? 

ji-sung_1460588745_ji.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop

*** Not surprised because Jisung is such a gentleman. I'm anticipating their chemistry. Can't wait for the drama.  :P

Ji Sung makes a request to the director of 'Ddanddara' regarding Hyeri

Hyeri-ji-sung_1460562330_af_org.jpg

Watch out for the sizzling chemistry between Hyeri and Ji Sung y'all. 

On April 13, 'Ddanddara's production crew revealed still cuts taken on the filming set, which was located in front of a cafe in Busan.  In the still cuts, you can see Hyeri fallen into the arm of Ji Sung, looking both afraid and enchanted. Well, it is Ji Sung we're talking here. 

The two also have great chemistry offscreen, as they take care of each other even when the camera isn't rolling. Ji Sung requested the director, "Please film at an angle that will make Hyeri look the prettiest," constantly checking on her condition and the angles. Seems like Hyeri got real lucky! 

You can catch Hyeri and Ji Sung when 'Ddanddara' premieres on April 20. 

ji-sung_1460562644_hyeri_jisung.jpg

• Like 2

Ji Sung shares skinship with Hyeri in new stills from Entertainer

b6c7e0f5-5a17-45d8-9ca4-129b8cae82a2.png

Entertainer is firing up for an April 20 premiere by releasing stills of what appears to be Ji Sung and Hyeri in an accidental embrace! 

790f22cf-ca4d-4f4e-8ddf-7f09244af4f8.jpg

In real life, Hyeri and Ji Sung are 17 years apart in age, but they seem to work well together despite the gap. A drama representative stated, “Even the staff members are impressed by how Ji Sung and Hyeri take care of each other. Ji Sung asks the camera team to shoot Hyeri from a flattering angle whenever they film together. To repay Ji Sung for his warm kindness, Hyeri is doing her utmost to show good acting.”

Additionally, we have stills of Hyeri with Kang Min Hyuk, who plays Hyeri's younger brother and an aspiring K-pop star in Ji Sung's new group. 

Spoiler

4cff3b80-35fd-4de7-b0e6-f6d4dc6b54b7.pngf61496c3-5f6c-40f7-b67e-b8d22be22a1c.png

Don't the pair make adorable and caring siblings? 

We also see what seems to be the moment when Ji Sung approaches Min Hyuk to be in his band:

9feb83c1-886b-44e0-955f-c3aef97c2cc7.jpg

Ji Sung and Min Hyuk are bound to have a funny bromance as they are described as having a love/hate relationship. 

Let's not forget Ji Sung posing with second female lead, and possible love interest, Chae Jung Ahn:

a0ad788b-6aba-4736-98a6-86476f8da49a.jpg

Her character is Ji Sung's old friend, and is a more successful producer in the music industry than him. Will there be a love triangle between her and Hyeri? Only time will tell! 

What do you think of the cast so far? Entertainer will premiere on April 20 on DramaFever. Add it to your queue now!

source : dramafever

Spoiler

MORE --

Ji Sung Has Chemistry with Everyone in New Stills and Teaser for SBS Drama Entertainer

amris

I bow at the awesome altar of Ji Sung, how can he so effortlessly sell so many different interactions? I suppose it’s not a surprise since he convincingly sold 7 different personalities in Kill Me Heal Me, but in upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs drama Entertainer he’s oozing connection with all three costars Hyeri, Chae Jung Ahn, and Kang Min Hyuk. Maybe this drama won’t even have or need a love line, the entire story will hinge on how many people Ji Sung makes better off after coming in contact with him. I also love how bright and bubbly the drama feels, which of course is no assurance that the story will stay that way, but at the start there is certainly the promise of lots of laughs. This week the behemoth Descendants of the Sun will be over so Entertainer will have to carve out ratings opposite Master: God of Noodles on KBS when it premieres next week.

uds.jpg

usfda.jpg

Third teaser for Entertainer:

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2016/04/13/ji-sung-has-chemistry-with-everyone-in-new-stills-and-teaser-for-sbs-drama-entertainer/

• Like 3

Ji Sung and Hyeri Gaze into Each Other’s Eyes on the Beach

Ji Sung and Hyeri Gaze into Each Other’s Eyes on the Beach

Ji Sung and Hyeri posed as a romantic couple on the beach.

On April 14, Girl’s Day‘s Hyeri posted a picture on her Instagram along with the caption, “Entertainer.”

In the revealed image, the two can be seen looking into each other’s eyes. Not only does Ji Sung look tall and handsome, but his sweet gaze on Hyeri is amazingly adorable. Hyeri, too, has her hands gathered on her chest as she concentrates on his face with a loving and bashful look. There is no doubt that the two have great chemistry between each other.

Meanwhile, SBS’s “Entertainer,” starring Ji Sung and Hyeri, will be aired on April 20 after “Please Come Back, Mister” ends.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

*** I want this to be as entertaining as the teasers. They do look great together. I think they have age gap here but, hopefully they will make it work. And I know it’s gonna be a comedy. Hope the script is good. JS plays vastly different characters in each of his dramas. This should be fun! It should better be what it seems to be. I am so excited about this to see what this is going to be like compared to some musical/entertainment dramas that I’ve seen. But, no comparison, please. Honestly, the plot isn’t super refreshing or anything but, looking forward to this new show! We’ll see, though! :P

Ji Sung goes from sham to sincere for SBS’s Entertainer

entertainer_10.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/ji-sung-goes-from-sham-to-sincere-for-sbss-entertainer/

• Like 1

POLL: Which upcoming K-dramas of 2016 are you looking forward to the most?

5bdde6e5-e481-4408-a2f0-85099636509c.jpg

There are so many amazing looking K-dramas coming up for the summer and fall of 2016 that it's hard to keep up! So the big question is, out of these 19 upcoming K-dramas, which ones are you looking forward to the most?

1. The Entertainer

Starring Ji Sung and Lee Hye Ri (Hyeri)

A former entertainment company director (Ji Sung) becomes the CEO of his own new and smaller entertainment company where he forms a band of those he deems truly talented.

Premiere: April 20 on DramaFever

b625e33a-ef7f-4822-943b-84c999556841.jpgb40e777d-6fea-4711-999e-bf2925b6d90d.jpg

LINK to Vote : https://www.dramafever.com/news/poll-which-k-dramas-of-2016-are-you-looking-forward-to-the-most-/

• Like 1

On 4/16/2016 at 10:01 AM, LoVeCartier said:

cr: justin_jisung instagram

Hi LoVeCartier, thanks for sharing the picture. NICE..... JS & the cast are just few days away from the big premiere of their new drama. I hope their hard work will pay-off. I’m looking forward to seeing this amazing cast together in their fun new drama. Can’t wait for April 20, Wed. :P

• Like 1

A new behind cut of Ji Sung & Hye Ri from a recent drama shoot revealed

A new behind cut of Ji Sung and Hye Ri from a recent drama shoot was revealed.

On April 17th, the production team of new SBS drama 'Entertainer' released a new behind cut of Ji Sung (playing as Suk Ho) and Hye Ri (playing as Green).

The photo shows Ji Sung and Hye Ri looking into a monitor together, and they are focusing their full concentration to the monitor. The photo was taken while Ji Sung and Hye Ri were monitoring Kang Min Hyuk, who is playing as Ha Neul.

Hye Ri helped Kang Min Hyuk rehearsing his lines, and drew many people's attention by showing full supports for him. Ji Sung also thoroughly monitored the entire scene, and gave important advices.

Even though it was only a rehearsal, Kang Min Hyuk showed a fabulous performance thanks to Ji Sung and Hye Ri's assistance. As the official shoot commenced, Hye Ri and Ji Sung got behind the monitor, and watched through Kang Min Hyuk's shoot together.

Meanwhile, channel SBS' new TV series, 'Entertainer,' is going to premiere in April 20th. 'Entertainer' is a drama about a rookie band called 'Ddanddara' and a guy named Shin Suk Ho (played by Ji Sung), who becomes the band's manager. The drama will premiere on April 20th at 10 PM.

A new behind cut of Ji Sung & Hye Ri from a recent drama shoot revealed

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

• Like 1

*** I hope this JS drama will be a hit again. I am happy to see him back. I just have a special place in my heart for him. Fighting, JS! :P I heard that PSH (Park Shin Hye) filmed a cameo appearance for the upcoming drama “Entertainer” on the spot, when she went to support the cast yesterday. The director suddenly suggested she film a short scene, to which the actress agreed out of loyalty. :D

Ji Sung and Hyeri get dolled up for Entertainer photo shoot

Entertainer37.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/ji-sung-and-hyeri-get-dolled-up-for-entertainer-photo-shoot/

• Like 1

Ji Sung says Tom Cruz is the inspiration for his character in The Entertainer

bca8e30d-5c70-497b-ae8d-4ac8cd170f4f.jpg

In Ji Sung's new drama The Entertainer, he plays a washed-up celebrity manager who is trying to get his career back on track, and in a recent interview, Ji Sung revealed that the inspiration for his acting is Tom Cruz's famous role as an agent in Jerry Maguire.

You can see how he took inspiration form Jerry Maguire and added his own unique comedic Ji Sung-style to create his character in the new teaser for The Entertainer:

Are you excited to see Ji Sung back in a comedic role? The Entertainer will premiere on April 20 on DramaFever.

source : dramafever

• Like 2

Refreshing and feel-good posters for ‘Entertainer’ which arrives tomorrow

e3

I’m really excited for new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama Entertainer. It seems to have just the right amount of fun, feel-goodness, exuberance and an underdog story to click all the right buttons. I haven’t been watching any new dramas from last few weeks and I’m all set to drop this short hiatus with this show which tells the story of a man (Ji Sung) who once worked for a huge entertainment company but now has a small company of his own and he sets out to form a new band. Hyeri (Answer Me 1988) plays a candy heroine — a hard-working girl who will romance our hero, Chae Jung Ahn (Prime Minister And I) plays a manager of a company and friend to our hero, Kang Min Hyuk (Heirs) and L. Joe (of pop group Teen Top) round out the cast as idols who will be part of the band.

I think the characters are stereotypical but that’s not always a bad thing. Ji Sung (Kill Me Heal Me) is undoubtedly the strongest factor attached to this drama and the set-up looks funny and light. I did want a love line between Ji Sung and Chae Jung Ahn but he looks cute with Hyeri too. Entertainer premieres tomorrow and I really love the posters which look fresh and feel-good. I like the black and white texture.

Fingers crossed that we’ll get a satisfying and entertaining ride with this one!

e2 e1e6e5e7 e4

e5

• Like 2

Entertainer Makes it Hip to be Square in Official Drama Posters

kim2.jpg

There’s a wonderfully comforting vibe about Entertainer and it’s not something easily explainable. I just get the feels with the teasers and stills, and now the official drama posters seal the deal. Love, love, love the slightly retro colors and a square sentiment around it. Ji Sung looks so earnest as the fallen music man trying to reclaim his industry success with an unknown new band led by high school outcast Kang Min Hyuk. At least we know the onscreen music playing will be legit.

Hyeri looks like she walked out of Answer Me 1988 but not in a bad way since she was quite decent in there, I just don’t know if she will showcase improvement or continue to deliver the same. Perpetual second female lead Chae Jung Ahn proves since Prime Minister and I that she’s awesome when her character doesn’t suck and here I hope she gets her own strong story line, and in fact I hope all the leads have interesting stories to share rather than falling into the trap of romantic conundrums. The drama premieres this Wednesday taking over for the recently finished Please Come Back Ahjusshi.

kim3.jpg

kim.jpg

kim4.jpg

kim5.jpg

kim1.jpg

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2016/04/18/entertainer-makes-it-hip-to-be-square-in-official-drama-posters/

• Like 2

Hi, it's my first time posting here. :)  I just came here to share news regarding Kill me, heal me.

'Kill Me, Heal Me' wins Houston drama awards

2016/04/19 17:56

SEOUL, April 19 (Yonhap) -- South Korean TV series "Kill Me, Heal Me" has won best drama at the World Fest-Houston International Film Festival, the television network that aired the show said Tuesday.

The MBC show starring actor Ji Sung and actress Hwang Jeong-eum won the Grand Prize in the TV Series-Dramatic category this year, the broadcaster said.

In "Kill Me, Heal Me," a first-year psychiatry resident (Hwang) falls in love with the heir (Ji) to a family-owned conglomerate. The heir suffers from dissociative personality disorder which is thought to have been caused by childhood trauma.

"'Kill Me, Heal Me' is the first TV series in Asia that deals with dissociative personality disorder," Kim Jin-man, who produced the show, said in response to the award. "You find yourself grappling with the issue of child abuse, as you laugh and cry with the show's protagonists."

Two other MBC shows were honored at the festival. "Treasure Ship of Joseon," a special TV documentary on the discovery of a Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) ship from the ocean, took second place in the TV Special-Documentary category. "The King of Mask Singer," a singing competition program, captured third in Entertainment.

WorldFest is the third competitive international film festival in North America after San Francisco and New York. It is also the oldest independent film and video festival in the world, according to its website.

The official poster of the MBC TV series "Kill Me, Heal Me." (Yonhap)

The official poster of the MBC TV series "Kill Me, Heal Me." (Yonhap)

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2016/04/19/0701000000AEN20160419010900315.html

• Like 2

On 4/15/2016 at 4:38 AM, willenette said:

*** I want this to be as entertaining as the teasers. They do look great together. I think they have age gap here but, hopefully they will make it work. And I know it’s gonna be a comedy. Hope the script is good. JS plays vastly different characters in each of his dramas. This should be fun! It should better be what it seems to be. I am so excited about this to see what this is going to be like compared to some musical/entertainment dramas that I’ve seen. But, no comparison, please. Honestly, the plot isn’t super refreshing or anything but, looking forward to this new show! We’ll see, though! :P

Me too the teaser are great and I love those posters. I'm not concerned about the age gap at all. I'm excited too for this drama, Ji Sung has been on a roll w/ his last 2 drama's. I know the plot is an old one, lets see what kind of magic he brings to this story. I'm just excited Ji Sung has a new dramahappy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif 

@moonkittey Thanks for the great news about KMHM.

4 hours ago, evie7 said:

Me too the teaser are great and I love those posters. I'm not concerned about the age gap at all. I'm excited too for this drama, Ji Sung has been on a roll w/ his last 2 drama's. I know the plot is an old one, lets see what kind of magic he brings to this story. I'm just excited Ji Sung has a new dramahappy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif 

@moonkittey Thanks for the great news about KMHM.

Hi evie7, Ji Sung revealed during the presscon that LBY, his wife was really happy on Hyeri’s casting. She praised her to JS that she could act well. JS confessed as well that he was burdened by the age gap. TODAY is D-DAY!  10 p.m. KST come too soon. :P

Why Didn’t Ji Sung’s Cameo in “Descendants of the Sun” Happen?

Why Didn’t Ji Sung’s Cameo in “Descendants of the Sun” Happen?

Among the many cameos that happened in KBS’s hit drama “Descendants of the Sun,” actor Ji Sung wasn’t one of them, even though he was originally considered for one.

On April 18, the “Descendants of the Sun” director of photography Kim Si Hyung told KBS Entertain’s “GotTV” that Ji Sung was originally supposed to play the role of the South Korean president.

Kim Si Hyung revealed, “Most of the cameos were actors who were close to the cast or the crew. [Ji Sung] worked with me during ‘Secret,’ and he also knows the [‘Descendants of the Sun’] PD, so we pushed for him to have a cameo.”

So why did Ji Sung end up not getting one after all? “He is too attractive, so we started thinking that that was too far in the realm of fantasy, and the plans fell through. We ended up using a musical actor instead,” Kim Si Hyung said.

It’s too bad Ji Sung didn’t get the chance to appear in “Descendants of the Sun”!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

Points to watch in Ji Seong and Hyeri's "Entertainers"

photo715522.jpg

"Entertainers" is finally out.

The new drama is coming on the 20th at 10PM. The spring breeze will blow this way thanks to the cast who are ready to bring the characters alive.

Ji Seong takes on the role of Sin Seok-ho, an audacious manager who ventures on a project with the Entertainers band. Ji Seong took home the grand prize for "Kill Me, Heal Me" last year and this time he's back with another romantic comedy. He doesn't have 7 personalities, this time but his life is just as spectacular.

Sin Seok-ho stands at the peak of his career until he falls to the ground just overnight thanks to the betrayal of people he thought he knew for a long time. He establishes Mango Entertainment and walks down the road to success with the Entertainers.

Hyeri takes on the role of Green, a young and energetic woman who will do anything for the happiness of her little brother. Hyeri from "Answer Me 1988" is back as an older sibling.

Green put a hold to school and works to make a living because she thinks she has to protect her little brother Ha-neul (Kang Min-hyuk). Ha-neul had a dream to become a singer before their parents died but he meets Sin Seok-ho and smiles again. Green decides to become his manager.

The cast is strong and firm with Ji Seong, Hyeri, Kang Min-hyuk, Chae Jeong-an, Gong Myeong, Lee Tae-seon, L.Joe and others.

The first episode of "Entertainers" will unravel quickly and things will happen to Sin Seok-ho like a tsunami.

photo715523.jpg

Source : biz.heraldcorp.com/vi...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

*** How cute.  JS is of the nicest guys! :P

Ji Sung is full of affections for his 'Ddanddara' co-stars Hyeri and Minhyuk

Minhyuk-Minhyuk-Hyeri-ji-sung_1461081483

'Ddanddara's Ji Sung, Hyeri, and Minhyuk appeared on SBS powerFM's 'Cultwo Show' on April 19!

The DJs asked Ji Sung about the drama, and he said, "There's nothing special to talk about, but just looking at the energy of these two (Hyeri and Minhyuk) will make the drama fun, I think.  I saw the rough cut and it was bright and nice.  There's bright energy in there."

He continued complimenting the two, stating, "In one word, they're really pretty.  I want to take care of them a lot.  I will make sure no harm comes to those two.  I hope a lot of people watch."

He acts like a fatherly figure to them!  Aw... except, well, he's paired romantically with Hyeri...

• Like 1

‘Entertainer’ Ji Sung, Hyeri & Kang Min Hyuk Coming To You This April 21

entertainer_poster_2

Get ready for new K-drama ‘Entertainer‘ this April 21 on ONE HD, headlined by a stellar set of entertainers – literally – featuring Ji Sung, Hyeri of Girl’s Day and CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk!

Shin Suk-Ho (portrayed by Ji Sung) was a director who has powerful role in KTOP, the largest management company in the entertainment industry. He then decided to start up a tiny entertainment agency, where he is the CEO.

Suk-Ho went through hardships in gathering people to form a band. At this time, the loveline between him and Geu-Rin (Hyeri) begins. Can he overcome the odds to groom a successful group, even while going up against his former company?

Check out the two hilarious trailers for ‘Entertainer’ below!

Tune in to ‘Entertainer’ every Thursday and Friday at 8.55pm on ONE HD (Astro B.yond Channel 393).

Do take note that starting 28 April, new episodes of Entertainer will air at a brand new show time at 8.10pm, every Thursday and Friday on ONE HD, within 24 hours from its Korean telecast.

source : k-popped

• Like 1

Actors Gather at the ‘Entertainer’ Production Presentation

sektsqcx4rkh5bwrfeio6zh1bcdid6tv.jpg

[by Bae Jung Yun, photo by Hwang Ji Eun] On April 19, the production presentation of SBS Wednesday and Thursday drama ‘Entertainer’ was held at SBS in Yangchun-gu, Seoul.

The drama is about a band called Entertainer and its manager Shin Suk Ho to start a project in order to become successful.

Ji Sung, Girl’s Day Hyeri, CNBLUE Kang Min Hyuk, Chae Jung Ahn, Surprise Gong Myung, Lee Tae Sun, Teen Top L.Joe and others starred in the drama.

Meanwhile, the first episode of ‘Entertainer’ airs on April 20. (photo by bntnews DB)

MORE --

[bnt photo] Ji Sung Waves His Hand with Gentle Smile

k7yzeudgunf7zqdiyrq1g4c6esneb2cl.jpg

5ayvim8nxdtj0j5wgk5i8rfbs44ua0h6.jpg

• Like 1

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Entertainers" Episode 1

photo716680.jpg

Wow. I really like "Entertainer". It delivered the necessary introductory episode with panache and Ji Seong hit his character Sin Seok-ho right out of the park. Hyeri as Green, who doesn't look like she's just recovered from a very serious disease, it just as powerful as she was in career-maker Answer Me 1988. Kang Min-hyuk as the quiet, brilliant Ha-neul seethes with intensity. The world crumbles around these three characters, Seok-ho, Green, and Ha-neul starting them on a journey that I'm intensely looking forward to.

The SBS drama came in at a decent 6.2% for its first episode, but what really made it work was the deft combination of humor, gravity, meta jokes, and swift setup. This world is one where Seok-ho is ruthless in his work, stopping at nothing to keep his company KTOP on top, including bribing, false promotion, splitting lovers, sucking up to investors, and more. His confidence and ego are so large that the fall that came swiftly and severely shattered him. Ji-seong played this so amazingly well. He transitioned between the false kindness and steely manipulation flawlessly. He revealed Seok-ho's warm, gooey center in his crumbling facial expression while his chin remained high. Really awesome stuff.

photo716681.jpg

I'm so happy to say that Writer Yoo Yeong-ah (of "Like for Likes", "No Breath", and "As One") once again shows her hand as a master of piecing scenes and emotions together in the most heart-wrenching way. I am a bit worried that this should may not dig deep enough like the films she is known for, but perhaps with the time for development offered by a drama that problem will be solved. In any case, the building of Seok-ho's selfish behavior and ego and his subsequent downfall was cleverly wrought. Even more so was the relationship between Green and her brother Ha-neul. The love between the two very different siblings is palpable and raw. There are wounds that run deep caused by death and tragedy. Those scars make it hard to function, especially for Ha-neul who seems to have been falsely accused of sexual assault. A story lies behind the reason he was accused and I have a feeling we'll be uncovering it soon.

Director Hong Seong-chang who worked on other entertainment dramas like "King of Dramas" and the 2009 cult favorite "You're Beautiful" knows his way around entertainment dramas and it shows. Save for a few awkward cuts and the very strange opening, the episode was as fast-paced as a day in the life of an idol, his manager, or his CEO. We also got a pretty hilarious cameo from Jang Won-young who frequents Director Hong's works. A few meta jokes were also well-placed. For example, drama VIPs have been known to park in random places and not feel the repercussions; well this time, Seok-ho is called on his illegal parking job and just flashes an adorable hand heart. Epic. Also, Jeong Man-sik dressed into raptastic clothing with his gruff looks and physique is great. Industry folks always try to dress like their younger counterparts - obviously, not all can pull the look off.

At the end of the episode both Ha-neul and Seok-ho are downtrodden, beaten down by life. It is music, Ha-neul's to be exact, that sparks a little something in them. They may not yet connect, but that ending scene where they're both moved after wandering is, well, wonderful. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

How about you, HanCinema fans? Did you love this episode as much as I did?

photo716682.jpg

Written by: Raine from 'Raine's Dichotomy'

"Entertainers" is directed by Hong Seong-chang and Lee Gwang-yeong, written by Yoo Yeong-ah, and features Ji Seong, Hyeri, Kang Min-hyuk, Chae Jeong-an, Jeon No-min, and Jeong Man-sik.

Episode 1

Watch on DramaFever

credit : Hancinema

• Like 1