❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

16 K-Drama OSTs That Will Bring All the Feels Back

As all the drama addicts out there probably know, a successful drama isn’t exclusively driven by an intricate plot, smooth camerawork, or even a star-studded cast. As a good drama eventually ends and gets replaced by new ones, the most effective way to immediately play a flashback reel of memories and feels is a memorable OST. Inevitably, the most powerful songs sync perfectly with the actors’ emotional performances as well as reach a wide viewership. Although this list doesn’t include every single drama OST out there, let’s take a look at some iconic ones, the ones that can almost automatically bring the drama, with all its feels, to life again in your mind.

(skipped unrelated.....)

“Auditory Hallucination” – Kill Me, Heal Me

This “Kill Me, Heal Me” OST sung by Jang Jae In featuring NaShow is particularly unique in that it has a rap portion which is something that hadn’t been too commonly heard in dramas even just five years ago. In its originality, this OST stands out as a perfect portrayal of Cha Do Hyun (Ji Sung)’s dissociative identity disorder and his fight to finally have some peace.

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

Ji Seong begins filming 'Entertainers'

photo706784.jpg

Ji Seong began filming "Entertainers".

On March 29th, Ji Seong posted a photo of himself from the filming set of "Entertainers" on his personal Instagram.

In the revealed photo, Ji Seong is sitting on a wood panel stacked outside. Ji Seong in a leather jacket is holding a newspaper sitting on the temporary sitting place. He looks quite different from his usual look we have been seeing so far.

SBS's new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Entertainers" premieres on April 20th.

Source : www.xportsnews.com/je...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

*** Can’t wait for this although I feel sad that I’m not so familiar with the female lead. I guess Ji Sung is amazing enough to bring out the best in her. :P

Take a look at Ji Sung, Hyeri, Minhyuk and more at first script reading of 'Ddanddara'!

Minhyuk-Minhyuk-Hyeri-ji-sung_1459306977

The full cast of upcoming drama 'Ddanddara' got together for their first script reading!

It is reported that Ji Sung who is playing the main role, showed up an hour early for the reading. His professionalism and passion impressed the producers as well as the other actors. Ji Sung shared a comment as he said, "I will work hard with the mind of a rookie."

Along with Ji Sung, other actors such as Hyeri, CNBLUE's Minhyuk, Chae Jung Ahn, and more were seen at the first gathering. The excitement for the new drama is increasing with the official start in production.

The first episode is scheduled to air on April 20. Are you excited for 'Ddanddara'?

ji-sung_1459305974_dda.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 1

Ji Sung and Hyeri’s Upcoming Drama “Entertainer” Releases Photos From Script Read-Through

Ji Sung and Hyeri’s Upcoming Drama “Entertainer” Releases Photos From Script Read-Through

SBS’s upcoming drama “Entertainer” (also known as “Ddanddara”) recently held its first script read-through with the cast. The script was written by Yoo Young Ah and will be directed by Hong Sung Chang and Lee Kwang Young.

The chief of the SBS drama department said, “Looking at the director, the scriptwriter, and the actors, I think that we’re going to do well. I hope everyone else can also feel positive going forward.”

entertainer

Ji Sung arrived at the read-through an hour early to look over the script by himself. He told the staff, “I will work with the mindset of a rookie.” Girl’s Day’s Hyeri also asked the cast and staff to teach her well.

CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk expressed a wish that everyone enjoy themselves, while Sung Byung Sook joked, “Jung Gyu Soo and I are happy that we could have a son as amazing as Ji Sung.” (The two actors play his parents in the drama.)

The script read-through itself was full of laughter, hard work, and even singing! “Entertainer” will air following the wrap of “Please Come Back, Mister” on April 20 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 1

***I hope they have good chemistry together. :P

Ji Sung speaks on Hyeri's personality

Hyeri-ji-sung_1459825135_af_org.jpg

Ji Sung talks about his co-star Hyeri of the upcoming drama 'Ddanddara'. 

During an interview with News1, Ji Sung made a comment about the idol actress as he said, "I never thought that I would be acting with Hyeri." He continued, "Her outgoing personality is her best quality. I think she will do well in portraying her character in the drama."

Recently, a short teaser video was released, where both Ji Sung and Hyeri have already begun capturing the attention of fans with their fun characters. The two stars, who are both outgoing, seem to be a perfect match!

source : allkpop

• Like 1

On 3/31/2016 at 1:48 AM, LoVeCartier said:

cr: witch__jenny instagram
cr: douniyaahmed instagram
cr: takyyuu instagram
cr: justin_jisung instagram

Hi LoVeCartier, thanks for sharing the photos. I love JS ever since. He has excellent comic timing.  And this upcoming drama "Entertainer" seems like my cup of tea. So NICE that we have already seen the released script reading pictures, a teaser and some drama stills. IDK if they have good chemistry together but I’m keeping an open mind. I'm not so familiar with Hyeri since I haven't seen any of her works. Anyway, "Entertainer" will follow Come Back Ahjusshi and will occupy the Wednesday-Thursday slot from April 20. I do like the idea of entertainment dramas. That’s why, I loved Dream High (season 1). It always amazes me how quickly some of these dramas move along. Can't wait. :P

• Like 2

On 4/5/2016 at 4:54 AM, LoVeCartier said:

Hi LoVeCartier, thanks for sharing more photos. JS is so eye-catching. Looking at them - they look lovely together. The more that I see more pictures of them the more that my interest is growing.....to see the actual drama. I noticed about JS all the time, whatever his get-up is, in suits or casuals he dressed very well & stylishly. Can't wait for April 20.....I hope they will have an amazing chemistry together. I hope the drama will be a success. I'm excited for “Entertainer". :P

• Like 2

[Interview] Hyeri, "Looking forward to working with Ji Seong and Kang Min-hyuk"

Girl's Day member and actress Hyeri is starring in the new SBS drama "Entertainers" with Ji Seong.

(skipped unrelated.....)

- How does it feel to work with Ji Seong?

I am grateful to have met Ji Seong in this drama. I am learning a lot from him and he gives me a lot of advice. His words give me strength. One time, I met him before the cameras started rolling and he said, "Hyeri, look into my eyes when you act and I'll do the same". I looked at his eyes and I understood".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

• Like 1

Watch: Ji Sung Yells at a Veteran Singer in Second “Entertainer” Teaser

Watch: Ji Sung Yells at a Veteran Singer in Second “Entertainer” Teaser

The upcoming SBS drama “Entertainer” has released its second teaser! In the first teaser, Girl’s Day’s Hyeri and Ji Sung were seen having a dance-off to Taylor Swift.

In the teaser, Ji Sung transforms into a strict producer, whipping sheet music around and saying, “Again” repeatedly. Throughout the 37-second clip, he gets progressively more frustrated until he throws the papers in the air and screams at the mysterious singer in the studio.

Although his language might imply that he’s yelling at some young trainees, the singer is actually veteran musician Kim Gun Mo! Kim Gun Mo, who has been a singer for over 20 years, made a special guest appearance for this “Entertainer” teaser.

In the end, Ji Sung and Kim Gun Mo make a dancing exit humming “Ddandara” (the Korean title for the drama).

“Entertainer” airs its first episode on April 20 at 10 p.m. KST. Watch the teaser below!

LINK of video here : http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/07/watch-ji-sung-yells-at-a-veteran-singer-in-second-entertainer-teaser/

• Like 1

On 4/7/2016 at 0:35 AM, willenette said:

Hi LoVeCartier, thanks for sharing more photos. JS is so eye-catching. Looking at them - they look lovely together. The more that I see more pictures of them the more that my interest is growing.....to see the actual drama. I noticed about JS all the time, whatever his get-up is, in suits or casuals he dressed very well & stylishly. Can't wait for April 20.....I hope they will have an amazing chemistry together. I hope the drama will be a success. I'm excited for “Entertainer". :P

Thanks for all of the  articles:wub: I loved the pics of JI Sung and Lee Bo Young's home. That patio is just great. I'm so excited for this new drama. I was was on the fence at first about the chemistry too but after seeing the teaser I think they will be fine. I can't wait for the drama to start

@LoVeCartierThanks for all of the pics

• Like 1

On 4/11/2016 at 10:05 AM, evie7 said:

Thanks for all of the  articles:wub: I loved the pics of JI Sung and Lee Bo Young's home. That patio is just great. I'm so excited for this new drama. I was was on the fence at first about the chemistry too but after seeing the teaser I think they will be fine. I can't wait for the drama to start

@LoVeCartierThanks for all of the pics

Hi evie7, hmmm....I love their home, too. It looks awesome! I'm also excited for his upcoming drama.  I'm happy that he has another drama soon. We could get to see him on the screen again. Not surprised why he received lots of offers because JS is one of the best. The story of the drama sounds good and interesting. Hurray JS!  And looking forward to his upcoming drama. :P

• Like 1

Steal cuts of Ji Sung & Kang Min Hyuk from drama 'Entertainer' unleashed

Steal cuts of Ji Sung and Kang Min Hyuk from drama 'Entertainer' have been unleashed.

Channel SBS' new TV series, 'Entertainer,' which will premiere on April 20th, is going to evolve around a rookie band called Ddanddara, and its founder, Shin Seok Ho (to be played by Ji Sung).

The photos show Seok Ho (played by Ji Sung) and Ha Neul (played by Kang Min Hyuk) standing on the edge of a rooftop. Ha Neul is standing with his backpack laid right beside him. Seok Ho is about five steps away from Ha Neul, and trying to talk to him.

Seok Ho is approaching to Ha Neul with his arms wide open, and many fans and netizens are showing huge curiosity about what brought the two guys up to the roof.

While Seok Ho is showing a light smile on his face, Ha Neul is scowling at Seok Ho with hostility, and many people are showing huge curiosity about how their relationship will be unraveled in the drama.

The photos were taken during a shoot that was held in Busan on April 1st, and it is said that Ji Sung and Kang Min Hyuk both showed phenomenal performance together. It is said that all of the staffs were deeply impressed by their amazing teamwork as well.

Meanwhile, 'Entertainer' is a new drama written by Yoo Young Ah, who wrote movie 'Miracle in Cell No.7,' and production directors Hong Sung Chang and Lee Gwang Young are participating as head directors together.

Steal cuts of Ji Sung & Kang Min Hyuk from drama 'Entertainer' unleashed

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

• Like 1

April 13, 2016

Hyeri and Ji Sung spotted together

A new still of upcoming drama “Entertainer” shows singer-actress Hyeri of Girl’s Day and actor Ji Sung staring at each other.

In the unveiled photos taken at a cafe in Busan, the two protagonists, Shin Suk-ho, played by Ji, and Jung Geu-rin, played by Hyeri, are shooting the scene where they meet for the second time in the drama. But they look very close to each other.

Hyeri and Ji Sung (Wellmade Yedang)

“Ji Sung and Hyeri deeply care for each other, fascinating the staff members as well,” an official from the production company said. “Ji Sung even asked the camera team to shoot from the side where Hyeri will look the prettiest. We hope their warm hearts will be portrayed on the screen and show off strong chemistry between Suk-ho and Geu-rin.”

The new SBS series centers on Geu-rin, who makes a living by working several part-time jobs to support her younger brother Jo Ha-neul, played by CNBLUE’s Kang Min-hyuk, and an entertainment agency manager Shin Suk-ho, who is searching for talents to form an idol group.

“Entertainer” is scheduled to hit the airwaves on April 20.

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

New steal cuts of Ji Sung & Hye Ri from 'Entertainer' released

New steal cuts of Ji Sung and Hye Ri from 'Entertainer' have been released.

On April 13th, the production team of new SBS drama 'Entertainer' released new steal cuts of Ji Sung and Hye Ri.

Channel SBS' new TV series, 'Entertainer,' is going to premiere in April 20th. 'Entertainer' is a drama about a rookie band called 'Ddanddara' and a guy named Shin Suk Ho (played by Ji Sung), who becomes the band's manager.

The steal cuts were taken from the scene that will show the second meet-up of Suk Ho and Green (played by Hye Ri), and they are staring at each other with a surprised look.

Suk Ho is holding Green while looking into her eyes at a very close distance, and many fans and netizens are showing explosive reactions for their sweet chemistry.

The photos were taken during a shoot that was held at a café in Busan on April 4th, and Hye Ri went through thorough body stretches before the official take. Ji Sung thoroughly examined different angles to make Hye Ri look as pretty as possible, and showed great care for her during the entire shoot. It is said that Hye Ri put her two thumbs up for Ji Sung's care.

A representative of the drama's production team said, "All of the staffs are getting amazed by Hye Ri and Ji Sung's great teamwork, and also great care for each other. Ji Sung always makes sure that Hye Ri looks ok after each take, and we hope that everyone would keep showing the same love and supports for the two."

Meanwhile, 'Entertainer' is going to premiere on April 20th as the sequel for 'Please Come Back, Mister.'

New steal cuts of Ji Sung & Hye Ri from 'Entertainer' released

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

• Like 2

"Entertainers" Ji Seong, Hyeri and Chae Jeong-an on set

photo713188.jpg

The new SBS drama stars Ji Seong, Hyeri and Chae Jeong-an were seen on set.

Chae Jeong-an posted a picture on her Instagram saying, ""Entertainers" we are entertainers with Ji Seong and Hyeri".

Hyeri, Ji Seong and Chae Jeong-an are posing nicely for the picture.

Source : www.dailian.co.kr/new...

• Like 2