❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Google reveals which Korean TV shows and music topped its 2015 search rankings

EXID_1449783545_af_org.jpg

There were some noteworthy releases in the K-Entertainment sphere for the year 2015, and Google shared the list of most distinguished works in the past year, at least in terms of how many times their users searched them. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

You can view the full top ten lists below. 

TV shows:

1. 'She Was Pretty'

2. 'Producer

3. 'Mask King

4. 'Yong Pal

5. 'Oh My Ghost

6. 'Show Me the Money 4

7. 'Game of Thrones

8. 'Kill Me, Heal Me' 

9. 'Three Meals A Day

10. 'Misaeng

source : allkpop

• Like 1

Koreans Select Their Favorite Star of 2015

Gallup Korea ran a poll from October 29 to November 21 regarding this year’s best star. They polled 1,700 individuals over the age of 13.

With 14.4 percent of the votes, actress Hwang Jung Eum won first place.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Rounding out the poll is Ji Sung and Kim Hee Ae who both received 3.4 percent of the votes.

To VOTE : http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/15/koreans-select-their-favorite-star-of-2015/

• Like 1

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young Spotted Enjoying a Date Together

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young Spotted Enjoying a Date Together

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young, the lovebirds of the entertainment industry, showed off their loving relationship.

On December 17, InStyle posted a picture of Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young at a year-end event on their official Instagram. In the picture, Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young look like they are in their own world as they take a selfie together.

They are smiling happily for the camera, proving their lovebird nickname true.

Netizens who saw the photo commented, “This picture makes me want to get married,” and “Such a pretty couple!”

Meanwhile, Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young got married in September of 2013 after dating for seven years, and they gave birth to a daughter in June this year.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

Korean Media Experts Choose The TOP 5 BEST Korean Dramas of 2015

2015 dramas

As the end of 2015 draws near, the top five South Korean dramas for the year for both public broadcasting and cable channels have been named by Korean news site, OSEN.

Kickstarting 2015 with MBC‘s Kill Me Heal Me, this drama started its 20-episode run in January, gaining praise for the perfect chemistry combination between Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum. From Ji Sung’s portrayal of seven different personalities to the cringing bromance moments between Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon, the drama was well loved from start to end, hitting highest viewership ratings of 15%.

One shortcoming could be the predictable ending, but nonetheless the acting skills are undeniable. It is also less well known to many viewers that this is actually the second drama Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum shared as the main couple; the two starred in KBS Secret Love in 2013.

Image: MBC

Image: MBC

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

12353961_1712389775713987_853071941_n.jp
12357573_1503057849996640_1624237409_n.j
cr: yeohee1215 instagram

12354045_472327519559108_352737111_n.jpg
12362640_504395393098657_1215453526_n.jp
cr: justin_jisung instagram

cr: uploader

c08fb252jw1ezhx1sezwkg20bc0bx7wr.gif
the 360 degree camera shoot
cr: lovejisung0227 weibo

12393588_1070038583027256_312157276_n.jp

clip 1 - http://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t50.2886-16/12461722_1101435843223773_1087719231_n.mp4

clip 2 - http://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xat1/t50.2886-16/12461383_1263418063683920_882567111_n.mp4

cr: namooactors instagram

Ji Sung & Park Seo-joon, the Best couple award

Top Excellence Actor, Actor in a Miniseries

Grand Prize (Daesang)

cr: uploader

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2015 at 11:03 PM, ricenamja said:

Jisung awarded Best Actor of MBC drama awards 2015!! Congratulations hehe :blush:

Hi, thanks for sharing the photos. So NICE that he got this finally............. I have always a soft spot for JS - love him to pieces.:P

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Awards Season!

The end of the year often rewards us with fantastic red carpet looks across the many award ceremonies. We get to see our favourite celebrities dressed in their Sunday’s best, and while not all hit the mark, the majority look too ethereal to be true.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Ji Sung | MBC Drama Awards 

20160105_Seoulbeats_jisung

source : seoulbeats

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Choi Woo Shik Was Envious of Park Seo Joon and Ji Sung for Winning Best Couple Award

Choi Woo Shik Was Envious of Park Seo Joon and Ji Sung for Winning Best Couple Award

Actor Choi Woo Shik has shared his thoughts on Park Seo Joon and Ji Sung winning Best Couple at the 2015 MBC Drama Awards.

On the January 17 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV,” Choi Woo Shik describes his relationship with Park Seo Joon, who are known to be close to the point where people started mistaking them for a couple.

“Park Seo Joon is like family to me,” he says, and adds about the hilarious award that his friend won last month, “When I saw Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon win the Best Couple Award, I felt more envious than jealous.”

“I want to act with Seo Joon again too,” Choi Woo Shik shares his wish to have a screen reunion with his friend. They both appeared on the 2012 sitcom “Shut Up Family.”

choi woo shik

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

***JS is in good hands.... Great actor belongs in a great agency. Love JS! :P

Ji Sung renews contract with Namoo Actors

ji-sung_1454429324_af_org.jpg

Ji Sung is continuing forward under agency Namoo Actors!

The agency revealed on February 2 that they have renewed their contract with the beloved star, stating, "This is our third time after our first exclusive contract back in 2010." A rep stated, "We have strong faith in each other, so we've connected once again, and from hereon, we plan to support Ji Sung even more fully."  

Considering he won the Daesang recently and garnered immense popularity for 'Kill Me, Heal Me,' this is a smart move!

"The love calls for Ji Sung are coming from inside and outside of the nation with no distinction and don't know how to stop," the agency revealed, adding that was receiving a lot of love calls for different productions.  "There are also a lot of different productions from famous Chinese production crews that he participated in.  There are currently more than ten dramas amongst the productions that Ji Sung is in talks for.  It is honestly not an exaggeration to say that all types of dramas have come in for Ji Sung, such as ones that will air in the first of the year and ones that are still in talks about the formatting."

We hope to see you again soon!

• Like 1

5 K-drama roles that instantly grew Whatcha Wearin' actor Ji Sung's fandom

3bb4654e-7477-4d55-ac27-4e8cd950be60.jpg

Talented actor Ji Sung has been part of the entertainment industry since 1999. This Valentine's weekend, his sexy love film Whatcha Wearin' is the featured movie for DramaFever Movie Night. He plays Hyun Seung, a guy Yoon Jung accidentally calls instead of her boyfriend, and the mature love story goes from there. 

In real life, no one would mistakenly call the top star. It would be absolutely intentional! Do you want me to prove it? I have listed five K-dramas that instantly grew Ji Sung's fanbase and helped make it the solid fandom it is today. 

1. All In

Even though it was still early in his acting career, he landed the role of main character Choi Jung Won.This 2003 award-winning action series was one of the most-watched shows of all time. It achieved almost 50% rating on its final episode, and it pretty much solidified Ji Sung as a rising star to watch.

40d8bab5-0890-4332-b29b-95736d88396d.jpg

2. Save The Last Dance For Me

This 2004 fan favorite probably holds a special place in the 38-year-old actor's heart too. Save The Last Dance For Me was where he met Lee Bo Young. The pair would go on to date for almost six years before tying the knot in September 2013. K-drama fans paid very close attention to the hot couple and were elated when they welcomed their first child, Kwak Ji Yoo, into the world last June.

9b1f2e9f-5c64-424d-8371-a6da866a5302.jpg

3. New Heart

His 2007-2008 medical series enjoyed viewership ratings in the 30% range and lasted for 23 episodes. Apparently, he was very convincing in his role as resident doctor Lee Eun Sung at the Kwanghee University Hospital.

95669d5a-c417-4fb7-8f01-821ea680112e.jpg

4. Protect The Boss

He won three awards from the 2011 SBS Drama Awards for his excellent portrayal of immature Cha Ji Heon. The hilarious romantic comedy became a hit in Japan, and it aired in Thailand, Malaysia, and the Philippines. 

562fa7c4-550b-47d5-8967-f347bafb4724.jpg

5. Kill Me Heal Me

Unfortunately, his character in this 2015 series suffers from dissociative identity disorder. Viewers were able to find a positive in the negative, though. They saw their beloved star play seven different characters in one K-drama. That was pretty much a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. 

68d5ad1c-807e-4f02-a63a-add074a72575.jpg

Spoiler

Which Ji Sung series will you be watching again after viewing Whatcha Wearin'?

source : dramafever

Spoiler

• Like 1

Top 14 Korean Celebrity Couples That Inspire Relationship Goals

Love is truly in the air — and what better way to celebrate the month of love than to get inspiration from our K-pop couples! Their sweet stories of support and love are definitely relationship goals.

(skipped unrelated.....)

3. Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung

Photo 12-02-2016, 7 17 04 PM

Long time couple Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung share a love that is both cute and inspiring. They met on the set of “Save The Last Dance for Me” last 2004. Though Lee Bo Young told Ji Sung that she didn’t want to date an actor, he was persistent and even told her that he would give up his acting career for her!

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

***  I'm happy that JS will have another drama soon in case he accepts to do this. The Korean title is Ttanttara, which I read that it is a slang term used to describe actors and singers in a way to denigrate the profession stemming from the olden days when entertainment was considered low class. This drama might be slated for Wed-Thurs to follow Please Come Back Ahjusshi, or on Mon-Tues after Daebak (Jackpot).  It really doesn’t matter to me as long as I could get to see JS back again on my small screen.  :P

Ji Sung and Park Bo Gum Taking into consideration Roles in Same Drama

Ji Sung and Park Bo Gum Taking into consideration Roles in Same Drama

We could also be seeing actors Ji Sung and Park Bo Gum in combination in a drama!

Both reps of Ji Sung and Park Bo Gum verify that the 2 actors are having a look over the casting be offering to famous person in the impending drama called Ddanddara (working title).  Ji Sung has been presented the role of Shin Suk Ho, a guy who used to be once a branch head at the maximum important entertainment firm in Korea, yet is now the CEO of of his own agency which is new and fully powerless in the industry. There's noobserve yet on Park Bo Gums most probably character.

Ddanddara will tell the tale of those that have accrued together to supply a rag-tag band. The drama is written via the creator of KBS2s GorgeousGuy and tvNs Birdie Buddy. It's far expected to be picked up by SBS.

source : ohkpop

• Like 1

*** I’m excited for JS’s next project. The story somewhat reminds me of Dream High... The drama was fantastic! But, I’m clearly not saying it should be copied. I want JS to do this in the hopes that the screenplay will pull through. Hope it’ll be watchable. Count me in for this drama! I miss JS in my small screen. Please take it, JS! There will be some bromance here – hahaha - I’m excited by the storyline alone. Ji Sung has good eye for good projects. He has a great acting talent hoping that the script will utilize that talent s in most amazing ways! :P

Ji Sung, Park Bo-gum courted for new drama Entertainer

parkbogum_16.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/ji-sung-park-bo-gum-courted-for-new-drama-entertainer/

• Like 1

Watch: Ji Sung Talks About Former Co-Star Hwang Jung Eum’s Impending Marriage

Watch: Ji Sung Talks About Former Co-Star Hwang Jung Eum’s Impending Marriage

Actor Ji Sung sends his blessings to his former co-star, Hwang Jung Eum.

MBC‘s “Section TV” revealed an interview with Ji Sung during its February 21 broadcast.

Ji Sung, who acted with Hwang Jung Eum for the second time in “Kill Me, Heal Me,” says that “now we can read the other person even from each other’s gaze.”

He also jokingly remarks that he “has a lot to say [about marriage]” to Hwang Jung Eum, who will be getting married this upcoming Friday, February 26. He also hints at the possibility of a child, saying, “She matches extremely well with her husband-to-be. I’m waiting for good news. You know what I mean by good news, right?”

• Like 1

Ji Sung Reveals What Was Really Going on for Him When He Won the Grand Prize for “Kill Me, Heal Me”

Ji Sung Reveals What Was Really Going on for Him When He Won the Grand Prize for “Kill Me, Heal Me”

On the episode of MBC’s “Section TV” aired on February 21, Ji Sung is interviewed. During the conversation, Ji Sung reveals the back story behind the grand (daesang) award he received for “Kill Me, Heal Me.”

“I was actually very sick at the time,” he says. “I couldn’t even go to the after party.”

“Once I got home, I immediately rested,” he adds. “After I finally got better four days letter, I looked at the trophy and thought, ‘Oh, I received the grand award four days ago.’ I honestly don’t remember much.”

“When they called my name, I was very grateful and thought, ‘Things like this can actually happen to me too,’” he said.

JI SUNG 2

Meanwhile, when asked what his most memorable moment is, he answered, “When my daughter was born,” rather than the expected answer of when he received his grand award.

“If I answered the grand award, my wife would not let me in anymore,” he says.

• Like 1

***JS is so cute every time he talks about his wife & daughter. “Atta” - that sounds adorable. I wish them so well. "If I said that, then I wouldn't be able to go home." – very funny of him. :P

What does Ji Sung's baby daughter call her father?

It's been almost a full year since the Ji Sung-Lee Bo Young couple gave birth to their first child Kwak Ji Yoo. But the happy father has yet to hear the word appa (Korean term for dad) from his baby girl. 

Ji Sung told the interviewer on the February 21 airing of 'Section TV,' "She hasn't call me 'appa' yet. She called me 'atta' and I take that as 'appa' but everyone tells me that's not it. But I heard that a lot of children say 'atta.'" Sounds like Ji Sung is just dying to hear that magic word from his daughter! 

SEE ALSO: Ji Sung renews contract with Namoo Actors

The interviewer also asked the actor when his most memorable moment in life was, to which he replied, "The moment my wife was in the most pain. The moment my daughter was born." The interviewer joked, "I thought you were going to say the moment you received the Daesang." Ji Sung returned, "If I said that, then I wouldn't be able to go home." 

• Like 1

@willenette Thanks for all the updates :wub: I have missed him too and am ready to see him on my screen. I hope either takes this drama, (the role sounds perfect for him)or picks one soon. I love his answer too about the most memorable moment. Of course reporter nim he's going to choose his daughters birth duhhh. He is such a humble guy to say "Things like this can actually happen to me too" when to me he is one of the best actors around. Let's keep our fingers crossed we can see him in drama soon.

2 hours ago, evie7 said:

@willenette Thanks for all the updates :wub: I have missed him too and am ready to see him on my screen. I hope either takes this drama, (the role sounds perfect for him)or picks one soon. I love his answer too about the most memorable moment. Of course reporter nim he's going to choose his daughters birth duhhh. He is such a humble guy to say "Things like this can actually happen to me too" when to me he is one of the best actors around. Let's keep our fingers crossed we can see him in drama soon.

Hi evie, I couldn't agree with you more - JS is really such a humble man. He's one of the best actors to me, too! I join with you - wait & see..... :P

• Like 1