❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

2015 Korea Drama Awards

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/winners-from-the-2015-korea-drama-awards

What a shame on you organizer !!!! very very disappointed about the result !! how come that KSH is the Daesang winner !! he did a good job in Producer but Joo Won did excellent in YongPal and his drama rating was the highest this year and Ji Sung was amazing in Kill me heal me that is so ridiculous he is not the winner !! I have watched all these dramas but just I am really disappointed so bad about the result of this awarding ceremony where there was no Justice at all to KMHM !!
  • Like 3

@wangnyeo, I'm so over it at this point. I just think Ji Sung's performance in KMHM was just the most challenging role and he nailed it. That's not to say any of the other actors nominated are not accomplished in their own right but... it is beyond disappointing.

@LoVeCartier, That is a powerful shot. Another great performance from Ji Sung, Park So Dam is a very talented actress, we are in for a treat whenever this movie gets released.

• Like 2

Ji Sung Makes Surprise Appearance at Screening of “The Vampire Lives Next Door”

Ji Sung Makes Surprise Appearance at Screening of “The Vampire Lives Next Door”

According to a media report on October 11, actor Ji Sung made a surprise appearance at the 2015 Busan International Film Festival (BIFF).

On October 8, the actor did a stage greeting event at the 20th Anniversary Gala Presentation of “Colors of Asia: Masters World Premiere.” The event came before a screening of the short film “The Vampire Lives Next Door,” in which Ji Sung plays the titular role of the vampire.

ji sung

Ji Sung took to the stage along with director Im Sang Soo and co-star Park So Dam, before joining the audience for the screening. Ji Sung’s agency stated, “Because the film was to be first announced at the BIFF, Ji Sung filmed in secret. Tickets for screenings [of "The Vampire Lives Next Door"] are completely sold out and it’s quite a hot topic. We’re very thankful for the support of film fans. Ji Sung got a lot of positive energy from meeting with the fans.”

“The Vampire Lives Next Door” is about a vampire living in a mortuary who encounters the body of a drowning victim. You can watch an official clip of the film below (warning: some graphic content).

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

*** LBY is just fit to be a princess because she's just so gorgeous. :P

Actor Ji Sung calls his wife Lee Bo Young a 'princess'?

lee-bo-young-ji-sung_1444753931_af_org.j

It's adorable when couples call each other cute nicknames to show affection for one another, isn't it? Actor Ji Sung is one part of a whole who doesn't hide his love for his significant other half, Lee Bo Young

On the October 13 airing of ChosunTV's 'Pumpkin Seed,' the panel was discussing doting husbands in the entertainment world.
That's when someone commented, "Following Jinusean's Sean, there is a new doting husband. It's Ji Sung. The nickname that Ji Sung uses to to call Lee Bo Young is 'princess.' From the first day that they met, he doesn't forget anniversaries and always asks how long they have been together." 

SEE ALSO: Lee Bo Young is a goddess-like mother even in B-cuts for 'Daniel Hechter'

Sounds like Ji Sung is quite the fool for his wife! 

source : allkpop

• Like 2

@wangnyeo, I'm so over it at this point. I just think Ji Sung's performance in KMHM was just the most challenging role and he nailed it. That's not to say any of the other actors nominated are not accomplished in their own right but... it is beyond disappointing.

@LoVeCartier, That is a powerful shot. Another great performance from Ji Sung, Park So Dam is a very talented actress, we are in for a treat whenever this movie gets released.

Hi evie, I completely agree with you - Actually, there are a few surprises during the awards night that have gotten fans scratching their heads. JS gave an extraordinary performance playing a man with 7 personalities in the drama. I adore KSH but it's just that Ji Sung's performance was so outstanding. He ROCKS in the drama! Well, till the next time - Good luck to JS in whatever he does. :P

• Like 3

*** Why not? But, is JS willing to work for cameo role? :P

Hwang Jung Eum invites Ji Sung to make a cameo in 'She Was Pretty'!

http://www.allkpop.com/upload/2015/10/af_org/hwang-jung-eum_1444837676_af_org.jpg

'She Was Pretty's Hwang Jung Eum recently held a livestream on Naver's 'V' where she talked about the actors she wants to work with again.

On this day, she started off the airing by introducing herself as Kim Hye Jin on 'She Was Pretty' and proceeded to read off the compliments that the fans were giving her during the livestream. There was a constant stream of praise for Hwang Jung Eum's goddess like beauty.

When one fan asked, "Is there an actor you want as a cameo on 'She Was Pretty'?" Hwang Jung Eum replied, "Ji Sung oppa," drawing much interest in their close relationship. Hwang Jung Eum and Ji Sung have already worked together twice before for 'Kill Me, Heal Me,' and 'Secret.'

However, when Hwang Jung Eum was asked who she wanted to work with again, she replied, "I want to act with Ha Jung Woo again."

Would you like to see her work with Ji Sung and Ha Jung Woo again?

source : allkpop

• Like 3

Hi LoVeCartier, thanks for sharing the video. :P

Korea Has Its Own Take on the Vampire Trope

20151011_seoulbeats_jisung

It seems that the Korean vampire is leaning in the direction of many Western vampire tales, where the vampire sees themselves as a human who tries to live without drinking human blood and encounters human prejudice — the question of good versus evil. There are two new vampire dramas coming up in the next six months, the short film The Vampire Next Door starring Ji Sung (Kill Me Heal Me) and Vampire Detective (we’ll finally get to see Lee Joon as a vampire). It’d be interesting to see how they will broach this topic.

Vampire Detective looks to be very similar to Vampire Prosecutor from 2011, where a lawman is somehow turned into a vampire and has to solve his own case in addition to his work as a regular crime detective. It’s The Vampire Next Door that looks very interesting with Ji Sung taking on a look befitting Dr. Frankenstein or Johnny Depp. Hopefully, the full movie will be released soon.

Perhaps its because I see many parallels between the Korean reinvention of American pop and their reinvention of the vampire, but I am very much looking forward to seeing where the genre moves from here. As Korea started with K-pop by replicating 90s boy bands and have now become huge creators of original content and leaders in the world music industry, so too they seem to be very fond of the vampire and ready and willing to make it into something entirely their own.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : seoulbeats

• Like 3

Ji Sung attended "Summer Snow" movie, starring Ji Jin Hee (The Great Seer), Sung Yu Ri (They did a drama "Swallow the Sun") together, etc.

:P

Hi LoVeCartier, thanks for sharing the picture & the video. I guess the reason why he didn't mention him was he's not really that close to him. JS is sophisticated sexy in this capture during the premier. :P

• Like 3

Ji Sung Shows His Overflowing Affection for Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum on Set of “She Was Pretty”

Ji Sung Shows His Overflowing Affection for Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum on Set of “She Was Pretty”

Actor Ji Sung sent his support to Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum of “She Was Pretty.”

On October 28, Park Seo Joon posted a photo on his Instagram with the caption, “Hyung-nim, I love you.”

In the picture, Park Seo Joon is smiling with a banner that says, “It’s samgyetang day! I am buying,” and “My lovely dongsaengs, you guys were pretty.” Samgyetang is a popular chicken soup dish with a number of herbal medicine ingredients in it. It seems that Ji Sung catered Samgyetang for the whole cast and crew to the set of “She Was Pretty.”

she was pretty

Ji Sung has worked with Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum in the MBC drama “Kill Me Heal Me” earlier this year, making the gesture all the more touching.

Meanwhile, “She Was Pretty” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

October 28, 2015

Ji Sung sends food catering to 'She Was Pretty' to support the 'Kill Me, Heal Me' siblings

Source: TVJ via Hancinema.net

photo647801.jpg

A food catering service was sent to the filming set of "She Was Pretty" as a sign of a strong friendship by Ji Seong, Hwang Jeong-eum and Park Seo-joon's co-star in their previous drama, 'Kill Me, Heal'. It was Ji Seong's considerate gift.

The production team of MBC's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "She Was Pretty" said, "Actor Ji Seong sent us a food catering service to support Hwang Jeong-eum and Park Seo-joon on October 27th". The production team also revealed the photos showing the warm atmosphere and encouraged staff members on the filming set, thanks to the surprise gift.

Ji Seong chose a warm chicken and ginseng soup to encourage the actors and staff of "She Was Pretty" working hard in the weather with the dropped temperature these days.

The phrase on the placard placed on the food truck said 'My loving brothers~ you were lovely! I'll treat you food today", which showed off his strong affection towards the duo.

Park Seo-joon and Hwang Jeong-eum enjoyed the healthy comfort food and expressed their sincere gratitude for Ji Seong's considerate gift.

• Like 2

Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum and Kang Ha Neul Chosen As Actors Who Succeeded on Talent Alone

Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum and Kang Ha Neul Chosen As Actors Who Succeeded on Talent Alone

On the November 1 episode of MBC‘s “Section TV,” a segment titled “Section Reporters Group Talk” discusses which stars had come the furthest.

In the discussion, the reporters named Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum, and Kang Ha Neul as three stars who have become successful on their sheer acting talent alone. Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum have worked together in two wildly-successful dramas, “Kill Me, Heal Me” and “Secret Love,” while Kang Ha Neul began his career as a musical actor and then catapulted to popularity in the 2014 drama “Incomplete Life.”

Other notable names mentioned were Lee Joon and Im Siwan. D.O. of EXO was also commended as being a talented actor despite his idol status.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

Ji Sung Wins Special Award at 10th Asian TV Drama Conference

Ji Sung Wins Special Award at 10th Asian TV Drama Conference

Ji Sung will be recognized for his work as an actor with a special award at the 10th Asian TV Drama Conference.

The awards ceremony is set to take place on November 4, while the main events will take place from November 5 to 8 in Kitakyushyu, Japan.

Other winners include Chinese acting star Hu Ge, producer Yoo Chul Yong (“Triangle,” “Swallow the Sun,” and “All In”), and Japanese screenwriter Shin’ichi Ichikawa, who passed away in 2011 but continues to be remembered for his outstanding work. The awards were given to individuals who have greatly contributed to the development of Asian drama.

Ji Sung received rave reviews and praises for his performance on MBC’s “Kill Me, Heal Me” earlier this year.

Meanwhile, Asian TV Drama Conference has brought together some of the leading Asian drama producers, writers, and actors—mainly from Korea, China, Japan, and Vietnam—since 2006. This year’s event will analyze country-specific drama trends and the reasons for certain dramas’ success.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

Actor Jisung Awarded at 10th Asian TV Drama Conference

Actor Jisung Awarded at 10th Asian TV Drama Conference

Korean actor Jisung will be honored at the upcoming 10th Asian TV Drama Conference, running from November 4-8 in Kitakyushyu, Japan.

He will be recognized as one of a few individuals who have greatly contributed to the development of Asian dramas. Other winners include Chinese acting star Hu Ge, producer Yoo Chul Yong(“Triangle,” “Swallow the Sun,” and “All In”), and Japanese screenwriter Shin’ichi Ichikawa, who passed away in 2011.

Jisung was most recently praised for his performance in the drama "Kill Me, Heal Me", earlier this year.

The Asia TV Drama Conference brings together some of the leading members in Asian drama -- producers, writers, and actors/actresses -- mainly from Korea, China, Japan, and Vietnam. The big theme for this year's run will be to analyze country-specific drama trends and past successful dramas.

credit : KBS World

• Like 3