❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Totally agree with everyone! I just finished "Kill Me Heal Me" over the weekend and I'm still trying to find another kdrama to watch that can match up to it...and I haven't found any quite yet. He was amazing in his portrayal of all 7 different personalities that I was searching the Baeksang awards list for his name but sadly couldn't find it. He DEFINITELY should have gotten an award! 

​    @dramaluver14, Check out Secret/Secret Love it has Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Em as to the OTP too. I watched it while waiting for new episodes of KMHM to come out. It's excellent. 

• Like 2

Hi All mimideul/ fans of Ji Sung, this topic is really still very hot in kill me heal me forum .love to see you contribute  your opinion there too. The family of mink still very strong there  and thread moving very fast.

​               @Viva1777, Thanks for heads up:D I still can't believe a varitey show PD beat out Ji Sung for that awardsmiley-angry018.gif.... I know it's another country's award show and God knows how I'm constantly SMH at the awards given out in the United States but Ji Sung just acted his heart out in KMHM and was on a different level than what I saw from other actors in the dramas I have watched in a while. I'm not putting any other actor down because I have watched some good and excellent performances but none the reach the level of Ji Sung in KMHM.  

• Like 1

Cr. Kpop Fighting

Ji Sung to guest star on ‘Three Meals A Day’

May 28, 2015
Ji Sung

It has been reported that actor Ji Sung is currently in the midst of filming for tvN variety program ‘Three Meals a Day.’

A representative from Ji Sung’s agency, NAMOO ACTORS, told the media on May 28th, “Ji Sung is now filming for ‘Three Meals A Day’ in Jeongseon, and his first day was yesterday (May 27th).”

Na Young Suk PD also confirmed that Ji Sung is appearing on the program as a guest. He said to the media, “I have always had a liking for people who are quiet and kind-hearted, so I really like Ji Sung,” and reiterated that those reasons were enough for him to get Ji Sung on the program.

Ji Sung won much love from viewers with his performance in MBC TV drama ‘Kill Me Heal Me’ earlier this year, and has since been focusing on taking care of his actress wife Lee Bo Young who is pregnant with their first child.

The actor attended the ’51st Paeksang Arts Awards’ on May 26th, before heading to Jeongseon the following day to begin filming for ‘Three Meals A Day.’ Ji Sung will be filming in Jeongseon until May 29th, with regularcast members Lee Seo Jin, Taecyeon, and Kim Kwang Gyu.

Ji Sung’s episode will be shown on June 5th through tvN.

cclover, thanks for sharing this news. Can't wait for June 5.  Meanwhile, “Three Meals a Day” airs every Friday at 9:45 p.m. :P

• Like 3

*** I know this is not JS first appearance in a variety show. Because he did film “Running Man” before during PTB days..... I guess he appeared in the show twice. I wish he would appear on that show again. Wahhh...........JS & Taec, my (2) men.... Excited to see them together! I want to watch this! :P

Ji Sung becomes Taecyeon's buddy during guest appearance on 'Three Meals a Day'

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2015/05/af_org/Taecyeon-ji-sung_1432831146_af_org.jpg

Earlier this afternoon, 'Three Meals a Day' producer Na Young Suk heightened the anticipation for Ji Sung's appearance on the show by praising him for being one of the most hard-working guests and complimented the actor's adorable charms. 

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon takes on the rugged outdoors in Vancouver for 'Elle'

The PD also asked to watch out for Ji Sung's dynamic interactions with 'Three Meals a Day--Jungseon Edition' regular Taecyeon. He added to his explanation, "Ji Sung wanted to adapt Taecyeon as a little brother."

Ji Sung received much attention for his performance in the popular MBC drama 'Kill Me, Heal Me' for his portrayal of a character with multiple personality disorder. Though this will be the actor's first time appearing on a variety program, expectations are high that he will display a different charm from what we have already seen in his other works. 

If you want to watch Ji Sung fill his three meals a day with Taecyeon, then be sure to tune in on the show which will air on May 29 at 9:45PM KST!

source : allkpop

• Like 3

Cr. kkuljaem

Ji Sung To Guest On 'Three Meals A Day'

Thursday, May 28, 2015  12 Comments

sfslksjfdk.jpg

My Daily - Nate: Ji Sung captured filming for 'Three Meals a Day'... Catches attention in his farmer fashion

1. [+358, -4] Who is that?...Is it Perry Park??

2. [+215, -5] Which personality will he be? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+195, -4] I can't wait!!

4. [+27, -3] Na PD is skilled at casting these celebrities. Thank you for this^^

5. [+22, -1] I miss Perry Park and Yona . I wanna see him as Shin Se Gi on 'Three Meals a Day' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+18, -1] I am Cha Do Hyun

7. [+12, -1] There's no way you can predict the guests they invite

8. [+10, -1] I'm seriously so excitedㅋㅋㅋ Must watch it!!!! You can trust Na PD and Ji Sung

sfafksdjf.jpg

Osen - Naver

1. [+8391, -132] I've been wanting to see him on variety shows~~ I really can't wait^^

2. [+7689, -121] If Na PD asks you to guest, never decline itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so excitedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+5969, -125] Can't wait to see Ji Sung oppa. Kyaaa!!!!!!!

4. [+5181, -103] Daebak !!!!!!!!!!!!I should watch this episode!!!!!!

5. [+189, -7] I'm excited to see Ji Sung and Lee Seo Jin's interactions. This episode is sure gonna be a fun one

6. [+178, -13] I've never heard of a celebrity who declined Na PD's offer... Even Yoo Jae Suk would guest if Na PD calls him..

7. [+157, -3] 'Three Meals a Day' is unrivalled

8. [+157, -6] I don't watch 'Three Meals  a Day' but I'll watch this episode for Ji Sung
  • Like 3

May 29, 2015

Ji Seong to appear in 'Three Meals a Day'

Source: MyDaily via Hancinema.net

photo598331.jpg

Actor Ji Seong will star in 'Three Meals a Day' as the second guest of the show.

At the end of the May 29th episode of tvN's 'Three Meals a Day', the show aired a preview for the next episode starring Ji Seong, who will come to visit Oksoonbong.

Lee Seo-jin could not say nice things to Ji Seong because he brought ice cream unlike Park Shin-hye, who had brought lamb intestines for cooking.

Lee Seo-jin also asked Ji Seong, "Your wife does not cook?" Ji Seong responded, "My Bo-yeong is a great cook", revealing his side as a doting husband.

Ji Seong also washed dishes very hard, after he said, "All I can do well is washing dishes. So I have to do this hard". Lee Seo-jin was happy with the result and said, "It's elaborately done".

The fourth episode of 'Three Meals a Day' starring Ji Seong will be aired on June 5th.

• Like 4

May 30, 2015

Na PD’s dream came true… Ji Sung appearing on ‘3 Meals’ as a guest

Source: Innolife.com

14543_1.jpg

On May 28th, Ji Seong’s agency Namoo Actors announced, “He is working with ‘3 Meals’ right now. He started shooting from May 27th.”

Ji Seong’s appearance on the program worked with Na Yeong-Seok PD’s call. Previously, Na Yeong-Seok PD said, “I like someone quiet and good. So I like Ji Seong. He seems to have good personality, and stable” showing his wish to bringing Ji Seong into ‘3 Meals’.

After the announcement, there were Ji Seong’s ‘3 Meals’ photos on online communities. In the photo, Ji Seong is wearing comfortable clothes and straw hat.

Meantime, ‘3 Meals - Jeongseon’ with Ji Seong will be broadcasted on June 5th. [Photo=tvN]

• Like 4

Preview of Ji Sung HK interview.... Full interview unsure when out.....

​Arghhh I so wish to know what he's saying.

(Hah! I have something in common with Ji Sung - I'm good at washing dishes. And I'm terrible cook (I hate cooking so much...))

• Like 3

@cclover1, Thanks for the vids:D I love the end of the Three Meals a Day promo when those women find out Ji Sung's around. I would run to where he was at too!  I can't wait to watch this episode.

Edited by evie7
  • Like 1

May 31, 2015

Ji Sung Says “Three Meals a Day” Brings Out One’s True Character

Soompi

jisung.png

Ji Sung commented on what it was like to be a part of “Three Meals a Day.”

On May 30, Ji Sung held the “2015 Ji Sung Fan Meeting~ Remember, The Time We Met.”

During his fan meeting, Ji Sung mentioned his appearance in “Three Meals a Day,” saying, “I decided to take part in the show after receiving a phone call a month ago. I had to do so much in Jungseon. It was super tiring. My arms got really tan too.”

“’Three Meals a Day’ is so tiring that it brings out your true personality,” he added. “Though I usually have a hard time fitting in when filming variety shows, I was more comfortable on ‘Three Meals a Day.’”

Meanwhile, Ji Sung will be appearing in the Jungseon edition of “Three Meals a Day” on June 5 as the second guest. In the trailer, he brings ice cream as a present but is immediately compared to Park Shin Hye. The camera captures how he is diligently working, as if he were in the army again.

Source (1)

• Like 2

Clear photos of Ji Sung fan meet :wub:

Hi cclover, thanks for sharing the photos. I heard that there were 1,000 of his fans in his fanmeeting recently. I heard that fans ranged from middle school students to elderly citizens. I feel happy that the tickets sold out in just one minute after opening. And there was an additional day that was added due to huge demand by fans.“Remember, the Time We Met” - NICE title....& I heard that Ji Sung came up with the title himself for this special event. And he also participated in stage design & sound check. It was so nice of him that he added one hour more to his fanmeeting. Ye, it only shows that he had been waiting for this special time with fans.:P

• Like 3