❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Hong Kong Actress Linda Chung who was a big fan of Ji Sung updated her Weibo (Chinese version of Twitter/Insta) saying she wish she was at Ji Sung fan meet in Hong Kong.... Love her love for Ji Sung.....

22198_888412474559700_181993727658235418

• Like 6

11200614_888495011218113_244241533227428

Lovely Ji Sung at the Baeksang award show unfortunately he did not win any award..... but still he was handsome and smile the entire time...

noooo onion head I don´t really get it!!!! But seems like he is okay with it - who needs an award when a Girl is coming the next time - and - he still is the Winner of so many Hearts - he just felt that for sure when he visit his Fans.

I still don´t really get it....

• Like 7

Actor Ji Sung says he wouldn't appear on a family show with his daughter

May 26, 2015 @ 5:50 am

temp-avatar.jpg by elliefilet

SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE

SHARES

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
With the popularity of shows like 'Superman is Back' and 'Oh My Baby!', it's no wonder that people are wondering if father-to-be and actor Ji Sung is thinking of raising his daughter in the public eye.

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'Producer' - Episodes 3 & 4

He and his wife, actress Lee Bo Young, will become parents for the first time next month, and Ji Sung was asked about his thoughts on appearing on a family show during his Hong Kong fan meeting on May 25. 

Ji Sung said, "Though I'd be thankful for the offer, I don't have the confidence to appear on a show with my child. That's why I wouldn't. There's no particular reason. Even if I work as an actor outside, I think that I should leave my tiredness and other feelings when I return home. I should act as a father and the head of a family when I come home. On child-rearing shows, cameras follow daily lives, and I'd feel burdened by it."

Would you like to see Ji Sung on 'Superman is Back' with his daughter?

I wouldn't want him too either but I hope he at least show a picture of his daughter when born.....

Edited by cclover1
  • Like 4

Actor Ji Sung says he wouldn't appear on a family show with his daughter

May 26, 2015 @ 5:50 am
temp-avatar.jpg by elliefilet

I wouldn't want him too either but I hope he at least show a picture of his daughter when born.....

Wise man! Now I like him even more. A baby is a baby to the baby's parents. Not to mention the little princess shoud have nomal childhood far away from the entertainment crazyness. I don't even need to see his daughter's photo - that belongs to his private life. :) 

Go Ji Sung! :)  

• Like 4

51st BS award Neitzen buzz.... The comments are pretty much about Ji Sung not winning, WOW but after reading the comments I actually feel happy because that means Ji sung is being recognize for his amazing performance, ji Sung popularity is rising higher than the sun and people are actually disappointed like us with the award.... Everyone loves him and think he deserves to win something.... I am happy for Ji Sung, winning or losing is nothing compare to the fans love..... 

Here's the link

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/05/51st-baeksang-arts-awards.html

51st Baeksang Arts Awards

Article[51st Baeksang] Why did only Na Young Suk PD win a daesang?

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+5,163, -225] He definitely deserves it

2. [+3,782, -671] Can't believe Ji Sung didn't win it ㅠㅠ

3. [+3,220, -152] Supporting the PD and all of the staff who make healing varieties with him! Congratulations on the win.

4. [+2,919, -609] Why didn't Ji Sung win an award, this has to be an error ㅠㅠ

5. [+634, -61] He has saved countless celebrity careers with his varieties... he deserves the award.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+4,883, -479] It makes no sense that Ji Sung didn't win anything

2. [+4,429, -425] How does it make sense that 'Kill Me Heal Me' all didn't win anything... especially Ji Sung..

3. [+2,825, -168] Misaeng and Na PD deserve it!

4. [+1,966, -135] Misaeng, Grandpas Over Flowers, Nunas Over Flowers, Three Meals a Day.. he deserves it ^^

5. [+758, -76] Ji Sung, Kim Rae Won, and Lee Yuri won nothing, seriously?;;;;

-

1. [+290, -59] Why did they even invite Ji Sung... no wonder his name was on the live search rankings.

2. [+178, -18] Choi Min Shik's award speech was amazing. Proves why he's such a highly regarded senior. A bit sad that Ji Sung didn't win anything but everyone else who did truly deserved theirs! Congrats!

3. [+156, -35] Korea's award ceremonies... are nothing special. It looks all fancy and Academy-level on the outside but the content is about as on par with some MTV movie awards. It's horrible. And why would you give an actor a 'style award'? Sure, I can understand 'popularity awards' if they're popular with netizens but why would you give a veteran actor a 'style award' at a TV/movie ceremony? It's embarrassing for the actor to have to be used like that for the sake of company promotion.

4. [+119, -18] So how is it that Krystal won something but Ji Sung won nothing????????

5. [+58, -9] Can't believe 'Kill Me Heal Me' won not one award... I stuck through the whole show to watch Ji Sung win something.

-

Article: Park Jin Young abruptly gives handshake to Suzy's lover Lee Min Ho

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,461, -25] ㅋㅋㅋ Park Jin Young's hilarious

2. [+1,393, -25] I laughed harder than any variety show when I saw this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's hilarious

3. [+1,157, -17] Burst out laughing ㅎㅎ

-

1. [+1,408, -19] Very funny of Suzy's CEO ㅋㅋ hilarious ㅋㅋ

2. [+1,109, -21] Wow Park Jin Young, quick thinking ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,037, -19] JYP drives me crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pulled Shin Min Ah up, hit on the married Lee Yuri by switching around the lyrics ㅋㅋ definitely the #1 entertainer ㅋ
Edited by cclover1
  • Like 4

Cr. Unstoppable Blog

Link

http://unstoppablesun.com/2015/05/27/ji-sung-at-the-51st-baeksang-awards-and-why-he-was-robbed/

Ji Sung at the 51st Baeksang awards (and why he was robbed)

So the 51st Baeksang Awards ceremony took place today. I can’t speak for the movie categories seeing as I’m more of a drama person but seriously, Ji Sung was robbed. As much as I like Lee Sungmin that Best Actor award had Ji Sung’s man etched on it. And yet, he lost out. I wonder why fair award shows are such a rarity regardless of what country you look at. rather than one drama sweeping all the awards, seeing as how many great shows aired the last year, I’d have thought that whoever the numbskulls are who decide the winners, would have spaced things out well.

59787_73613_4012.jpg
An award for Misaeng, an award for Punch, an award for It’s Okay It’s Love, an award from Heard it Through the Grapevine, an award for Kill Me Heal Me. Because these were the top five dramas of the previous year. But nope, apparently fairness is out of the question, because Kill Me Heal Me walked away with nothing that night. Now I’m not say that it should have won Best Drama or Best Screenplay or Best Director because my bias aside, I’m objective enough to know that there were superior contenders. But Best Actor? That had Ji Sung’s name on it. Honestly, did Misaeng really need another award? The fellow rising up the search rankings every Wednesday and Thursday was Ji Sung. And he wasn’t the only actor subject to unfairness as Kim Raewon walked away with nothing as well.

Ugh, I’m irritated. At least there’s the end-of-the-year MBC awards, the APAN awards and the KDA. He better get two Daesangs like his wife did, so they can sit together on the family trophy cabinet. On a sweeter note, MC for the night, Joowon, named Ji Sung as his role model when he gets married.
201505262122460010_1.jpg
He asked Ji Sung to say a few words to wifey Lee Boyoung, no doubt nervously watching him on-screen. Ji Sung, being the lovely man he is, merely smiled and said “I’ll be home soon.” Awww!!

No doubt Ji Sung doesn’t need the award, seeing how high his star is, but there’s no doubt that he deserves one. Ah well, he can add being a Baeksang nominee to his long list of accomplishments now and return home as quickly as he mentioned. Here’s hoping that other award ceremonies will be much more fair.

Edited by cclover1
  • Like 4

Totally agree with everyone! I just finished "Kill Me Heal Me" over the weekend and I'm still trying to find another kdrama to watch that can match up to it...and I haven't found any quite yet. He was amazing in his portrayal of all 7 different personalities that I was searching the Baeksang awards list for his name but sadly couldn't find it. He DEFINITELY should have gotten an award! 

• Like 4

So no award for Ji Sung. And he even didn't lose it to Kim Rae Won? That would be at least undestandable as Kim Rae Won was perfect in Punch. Who won it from Misaeng? I mean that was great drama and there were a lot of v. good actors.

It's sad Ji Sung didn't win but let's not get too upset over that. Awards... it's nice to get one but they aren't that important. We KNOW how great Ji Sung is as an actor. :) 

• Like 3

So no award for Ji Sung. And he even didn't lose it to Kim Rae Won? That would be at least undestandable as Kim Rae Won was perfect in Punch. Who won it from Misaeng? I mean that was great drama and there were a lot of v. good actors.

It's sad Ji Sung didn't win but let's not get too upset over that. Awards... it's nice to get one but they aren't that important. We KNOW how great Ji Sung is as an actor. :) 

​Hi, Im Si Wan won as the Best New Actor for that drama.......... :P

[Photos] The 51st PaekSang Arts Awards: Actors on the Red Carpet

Who looks the best ?

(skipped unrelated.....

photo597589.jpeg

LINK to Vote : http://www.hancinema.net/photos-the-51st-paeksang-arts-awards-actors-on-the-red-carpet-82489.html

• Like 5

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Cabana Club

Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take the time out of the week to share some of the most recent fashion-forward photos tied to the K-pop landscape.

The start of summer can be defined many ways, whether by the calendar, school and work holidays, or the increasingly steamy weather. For some, donning swimsuits and taking a dip in the water mark the true change in seasons. As the last days of spring slip away, the idols and models of this week’s pictorials lounge poolside in sunglasses, cover-ups, and casual beach wear to await summer’s start.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Ji SungGeek 

20150524_seoulbeats_jisung

source : seoulbeats

• Like 5

Actor Ji Sung shares his opinion on starring in a family variety show with his soon-to-be-born baby

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Yong

Soon to be father and actor Ji Sung held a fan meeting and signing event on May 24th in Hong Kong.

During the interview session, the Chinese media asked questions related to his soon-to-be-born baby. In particular, they asked whether or not Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young would be interested in starring in a real family variety program.

The actor answered, “If we receive recruitments, we would be more than grateful. But we don’t have the confidence to participate on such programs together with our baby. So we will not do it. There is no particular reason for it. I am an actor outside and I believe I should leave the worn out feelings experienced from work outside as well. If I return home, I am a husband as well as a father. But if we star in a family variety show, the camera would be following our daily lives.. and I would feel pressured by it.”

Following, when a reporter asked what kind of character he would want to try for next projects, he commented, “Because I tried many characters as an actor, rather than thinking what particular character I would like to act as, I would want to consider projects and characters where I can display my genuine emotions. Nevertheless, I would want to try spy movies like Tom Cruise’s ‘Mission Impossible.'”

Meanwhile, Ji Sung received a lot of compliment and attention for his last project, MBC drama Kill Me, Heal Me. The actor took over a the role of Cha Do Hyun, who possessed seven different personalities due to a mental illness.

Source: TV Daily / koreaboo

• Like 5

​Hi, Im Si Wan won as the Best New Actor for that drama.......... :P

​Oh, I see. He wasn't bad at all but I must say - Ji Sung acting skills are far better than Si Wan's. Ji Sung has more experience and knows how to act. He deserved an award for KMHM more than Si Wan (once again - my opinion is that Si Wan wasn't bad. He was actually good but... Ji Sung was better, that's all).

• Like 2

Cr. Kdramastar

Ji Sung And Other Actors Who Were Snubbed At The Baeksang Arts Awards

BY Adrienne Stanley | May 27, 2015 10:48 AM EDT

Ji Sung

(Photo : )

The 51st Baeksang Arts Awards was a star-studded affair which gathered some of the hottest personalities in Korean television and film. Actor Choi Min Suk, who delivered a stellar performance in the hit movie "The Admiral: Roaring Currents," was the recipient of the Grand Prize. The morose melodrama of a cosmetic ad-man, "Revivre," was recognized as the Best Film. JYJ's Yoochun beat out Lee Min Ho for Best New Actor in Film, but "Gangnam 1970" could possibly one of the most difficult roles accomplished by the Hallyu star. While the film division provided few surprises, there were several awards in the Television category which left viewers questioning the validity of the Baeksang Arts Awards and its selections.

Like Us on Facebook 

Ji Sung was nominated in the Best Actor in Television category for his critically acclaimed performance as Cha Do Hyun in the psychological drama, "Kill Me, Heal Me." He was a fan favorite for the award, but he was beaten out by "Misaeng" star Lee Sung Min. "Misaeng" resonated with young office workers, who yearned for a supervisor who was as empathetic as Oh Sang Shik, the character portrayed by Lee. Although, the role portrayed by Ji in "Kill Me, Heal Me" may have been more challenging, the reality of "Misaeng" and its impact on Korean office staff may have influenced the votes towards Lee. 

The relatability of "Miseang" may have also factored into the decision to honor ZE:A's Siwan with the Best New Actor in Television award. Siwan shared the category with other top acting idols including EXO's D.O., Lee Joon, ZE:A's Park Hyung Sik and his "Misaeng" co-star, Kim Dae Myung. Lee Joon continues to deliver a strong performance in "Heard It From The Grapevine," the family drama which also received several awards. It should be noted that the Television division does not include Best Supporting Actor and Actress categories. This was most evident in the Best New Actor and Actress categories, where leading actors like Siwan were up against stars who appeared in supporting roles. 

Viewers initially assumed that Ji Sung was passed over in the Best Actor in Television category to receive the Grand Prize in the division. However, the Grand Prize was awarded to variety show producer-director, Na Young Seok. Na Young Seok is recognized for his breakthrough work on the KBS show, "2 Days, 1 Night," which is currently featured in the drama "Producer." He departed from KBS in 2013 and launched the innovative tvN variety show, "Grandpas Over Flowers." He is currently responsible for the production of "Three Meals A Day: Fishing Village." 

What are your thoughts on the Baeksang Arts Awards? Do you think Ji Sung should have won Best Actor in Television? 

• Like 4

Guest Viva1777

Hi All mimideul/ fans of Ji Sung, this topic is really still very hot in kill me heal me forum .love to see you contribute  your opinion there too. The family of mink still very strong there  and thread moving very fast.

Actor Ji Sung gets shocked by fanboy in pink pajamas

Ji Sung

On May 24th, popular actor Ji Sung attended a fan event in Hong Kong, where he got the shock of his life from a fanboy in pink pajamas.

At the event, Ji Sung discussed his role in Kill Me, Heal Me. When asked which of the seven personalities he liked acting out the most in the drama, he stated that it is difficult to pick just one. However, based on the fans’ reactions and banners at event, it appeared that the most-loved personality is the one of a 17-year-old girl named Ahn Yo Na.

Continuing with the theme of Kill Me, Heal Me, the organizers invited two fans onto the stage to play games, one of which was a fanboy dressed up as the aforementioned Ahn Yo Na.

The fan dressed up as Ahn Yo Na caught much attention as he ran towards Ji Sung to get a hug, which shocked the actor and prompted the actor to motion for him to stay away. Later on, the fan also did aegyo and called Ji Sung “oppa,” drawing laughter from everyone in the crowd.

Source: on.cc / koreaboo

• Like 3

Cr. Kpop Fighting

Ji Sung to guest star on ‘Three Meals A Day’

May 28, 2015
62732-328742-540x810.jpgJi Sung

It has been reported that actor Ji Sung is currently in the midst of filming for tvN variety program ‘Three Meals a Day.’

A representative from Ji Sung’s agency, NAMOO ACTORS, told the media on May 28th, “Ji Sung is now filming for ‘Three Meals A Day’ in Jeongseon, and his first day was yesterday (May 27th).”

Na Young Suk PD also confirmed that Ji Sung is appearing on the program as a guest. He said to the media, “I have always had a liking for people who are quiet and kind-hearted, so I really like Ji Sung,” and reiterated that those reasons were enough for him to get Ji Sung on the program.

Ji Sung won much love from viewers with his performance in MBC TV drama ‘Kill Me Heal Me’ earlier this year, and has since been focusing on taking care of his actress wife Lee Bo Young who is pregnant with their first child.

The actor attended the ’51st Paeksang Arts Awards’ on May 26th, before heading to Jeongseon the following day to begin filming for ‘Three Meals A Day.’ Ji Sung will be filming in Jeongseon until May 29th, with regularcast members Lee Seo Jin, Taecyeon, and Kim Kwang Gyu.

Ji Sung’s episode will be shown on June 5th through tvN.

• Like 4