❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Guest Aeliana

​Not really - right!!!!

- out of topic - I have to ask - where did you find this emoticon? Ahhhh - I love it!!!!!

I don't even know :lol: I borrowed them from a friend who used it in a forum but I guess it comes from some russian site. I like them too haha!!! Too bad we don't have this kind of emoticons on soompi :(

So many new hot picture from JIsung, :wub:

too many clothes? chingu I though @Aeliana is innocent, :D:D

​@delfin, I had forgotten @Aeliana, did mention that in the KMHM thread

I was.......until I saw this hotnessth_6.gif th_3.gifth_57.gif 

Bye bye innocence I did my best th_60.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

​           Who can blame you? Ji Sung brings this out in a lot of people:

juju84_zpsx6loixvd.jpg

• Like 3

​You mean - Ji Sung did his best so you forgot about inn.. i... what was the word again? :lol:

​      @cedarwood As far as Ji Sung is concerned, the only use I have for that inn...word would be in a courtroom. 

JISUNG1.jpg

@nazzy1109 cr 

I just love this man!

Edited by evie7
  • Like 4

Hahaha you're right chingu :lol: it's all Ji Sung's fault!! He didn't had to try hard though :rolleyes: but hey I was staying  strong even with SSGs  hotness during kmhm whats happening with me:sweatingbullets: Okay what was that mantra thing......Oh yeah "ji sung is a happily married man" "JISUNG IS A HAPPILY MARRIED MAN"

This thing doesn't help girls th_120.gif

​you already know that mantra doesn't help at all,, :D:D:D , we all already tried it so many times during KMHM and it doesn't work, i guess that mantra not hot enough ooooppsss sorry *cough* not strong enough , :D:D:D

• Like 4

​@delfin, I had forgotten @Aeliana, did mention that in the KMHM thread

​           Who can blame you? Ji Sung brings this out in a lot of people:

@evie7 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ yes she was, JIsung is hard to resist to stay inn...

juju84_zpsx6loixvd.jpg

• Like 3

​you already know that mantra doesn't help at all,, :D:D:D , we all already tried it so many times during KMHM and it doesn't work, i guess that mantra not hot enough ooooppsss sorry *cough* not strong enough , :D:D:D

​             It really does not worknah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif Did you mention hot smiley-devil25.gif

ji-sung-1977-02-27-38_46303_large.jpg

Edited by evie7
  • Like 4

The Talking Cupboard: JI SUNG FOR GEEK

http://thetalkingcupboard.com/2015/05/22/ji-sung-geek-june-2015/comment-page-1/#comment-22322

Couch Kimichi: GEEK GETS WET WITH JI SUNG FOR THE JUNE ISSUE

http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/05/22/geek-gets-wet-with-ji-sung-for-the-june-issue/#comment-44281

JI SUNG – 2nd ELLE MAY 2015 INTERVIEW

http://thetalkingcupboard.com/2015/05/23/ji-sung-elle-may-2015-interview/

Edited by cclover1
  • Like 4

Ji Sung Shares His Future Acting Goals with Geek Magazine

Ji Sung Shares His Future Acting Goals with Geek Magazine

Geek Magazine recently shot a pictorial with “Kill Me Heal Me” star Ji Sung, melting the ladies’ hearts with his built physique.

When asked how he keeps his body so fit, he said, “I go jogging early in the morning every day. It gives me positive energy and keeps me in line.”

In an interview done prior to the pictorial, Ji Sung commented on his own acting skills saying, “Actors trying out a new kind of role may seem like something they do to challenge themselves, but it’s also to build experience as years go by. No matter what role actors play, they all have their own little twist to it, and I think that little twist will be better expressed as they age, get married, and have children of their own. They’ll realize more things by then and will be able to connect with the audience even more.

Ji Sung continued, “I took on acting because I wanted to, so I will try best to accept the viewers’ ratings as it is. I’ll try harder to fix my flaws and become a better actor so that more people are able to relate to me.”

He also shared his idea of a true actor, saying, “Someone who can make people anticipate a great performance from him even in his 40s and 50s, someone who can touch and heal peoples’ wounds, someone who can share the pain and go through hardships in place of others, I believe that’s what a true actor is. I hope people are always wondering how I will perform in future works. I want to live as an actor who can touch minds and connect to people all over the world.”

cr. soompi

• Like 4

LOL @Aeliana looks like we have similar taste, yes its my favorite follow by this one.... :w00t:

Honestly I'm someone who do not have pervy thoughts, I didn't even know I have that kind of mind but Ji Sung trigger it... I blame his gorgeousness for making me a perv.... I also love his eyes, of all his features his eyes are the best..... :lol:

Yes I love them too they are so beautiful...when I was watching KMHM I couldn`t stop looking at them :wub:

• Like 2

1. ..result or process?
  2. ..going out to play or staying at home?
  3. ..reading or watching movie?
  4. ..John Lennon or Paul McCartney?
  5. ..safety or freedom?
  6. ..sea or mountain?
  7. ..creativity or knowledge?
  8. ..tattoo or piercing?
  9. ..tea or coffee?
  10. ..same sex or different sex?
  11. ..movie or song?
  12. ..summer or winter?
  13. ..fiction or truth?
  14. ..Truth or Dare?
  15. ..city or countryside?
  16. ..Spielberg or Hitchcock?
  17. ..the ability to change the past or to predict the future?
  18. ..Paris or Las Vegas?
  19. ..Arts or Science?
  20. ..wealth or honour?
  21. ..looks or wealth?
  22. ..even number or odd number? - don´t care :)
  23. ..appetizer or dessert?
  24. ..relaxation or adventure?
  25. ..text or call?
  26. ..artist or celebrity?
  27. ..shopping mall or make up?
  28. ..pessimist or optimist?
  29. ..idealist or realist?
  30. ..chest or head?
  31. ..fame or wealth?
  32. ..ending or beginning?

What would you say?

Edited by Mau_Cherry
  • Like 2

11327074_474116739413491_814239463_n.jpg

cr: olivia_jeong instagram

three things happened in hk airport.
1) his arrival was delayed (30 minutes) due to rain

p.jpg
2) one of the fans dropped a camera cover and ji sung asked who dropped it? no one claimed it in the beginning then ji sung kept holding it until someone claim it. of course in the end a fan claimed it.

1432378464_e7a7.jpg
3) his car didn't arrive to get him yet. but what did he do? signing autographs for his fans. :D
i'm happy that he's down to earth. some wouldn't sign it. :X

• Like 6