❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

I want to share the detailed translation news by Mimi from "thetalkingcupboard". She did a great job on it. :x
Please forgive me for highlighted some of the news because I find them interesting and JS being cool.

jisung0.jpg?w=620
Kill Me, Heal Me - interview with Ji Sung
It feels like he’s Cha Do-hyun, it seems like he’s Shin Se-gi, but he’s not Yo-na..he’s the actor Ji Sung.

Because they’re all the images of the actor himself.

Kill Me, Heal Me (KMHM) taught Ji Sung (JS) how to love and cherish himself more. He was someone who didn't know how to love himself; instead, he was more considerate of others than his own self, but through KMHM, he has learned to be more confident in himself and decides to concentrate on his acting rather than having other thoughts. By having confidence in himself and being considerate for fellow actors acting with him, JS thought that the strength he wants to show would be conveyed properly to the viewers.

jisung01.jpg?w=620
It was painful and difficult when he was filming the series, but he loved it despite having to cry and cry for his scenes. He has never thought of getting the Daesang while filming and the award was not important to him; instead, the reaction of the fans made him thought that he still has his worth as an actor, and he feels as if he has received a grand prize from the fans. He promises to show more improvement in a future project like this drama. The positive reviews by the reporters encouraged JS to go through the filming, and he used to think whenever he read all the praises for other actors, “Will I be able to receive such compliments and positive reviews?” He won’t forget all the compliment and vows to improve himself further.

JS chose the song for his OST and he picked Violet as his track, because he felt that the song could convey the message he has for the characters in the drama. The lyrics symbolizes his wish for them to be well, and just like how the drama gives so much excitement, happiness, and comfort to many people, he wanted to tell the characters that they have done everything that should be done, and they can take a rest.

As we all know, KMHM wasn't offered to JS in the first place. The script was passed from one actor to another before ending up in JS’s hand. By then, it was late and he was pressed for time when he’s preparing for the role with seven personalities. Strangely enough, JS didn't feel burdened back then, even when he had to portray seven personalities in one drama. Back when the synopsis was publicized, he thought that he could do it well even before they offered the role to him, and he thought that he had to accept it once he received the script. Instead of worrying about the alters, he decided to pay attention on how to play each alter and what message he wanted to convey through each of them. The short time made him abandon all greed and decide give his all, focusing only on acting comfortably for the role. Each alter was developed with utmost devotion, thus they all became precious to JS and he will continue to remember them for a long time.

jisung02.jpg?w=620

KMHM is a precious project to JS. He is happy to learn that he received lots of appreciation and strength through the drama from lots of people. The directors gave him the opportunity to act, with the Heavens watching over him silently from above. The drama is a work which gives a meaning to his life. The drama didn't only heal the audience's hearts; it was also a project which allowed him to heal his own heart. Looks like he has mixed feelings too after completing the drama: satisfied but still sad to part with it.
JS jokes that it’s a rare chance for him to wear a girl’s school uniform and use eyeliner, but he did so in the drama. When he is asked about how he prepared for each of the alters, he hesitated a bit and said that he was actually worried about continuing with his real life after the drama ended. But then, thanks to Do-hyun, he had no problem of portraying the characters.

Underneath the multiple alters with different personalities, there was a gentleman that was Cha Do-hyun; the pessimistic and suicidal Yo-sub, the bubbly Yo-na, the father figure Ferry Park, the uncontrollable homme fatale Shin Se-gi, the abused young child Nana, and Nana's father X; these alters described who Do-hyun was. Thus, even when he’s portraying the funny Yo-na, JS didn't laugh because he knew how she came into existence and what made her acquire such traits.

The interview brought back memories of Yo-sub, and JS wanted to convey the hope and reason to be alive to the children with difficult lives through his portrayal of Yo-sub. Even the bitter Yo-sub gained hope through Ri-jin's help. He was reminded of the last line by Yo-sub (the poem by Paul Valéry): The wind rises. We must try to live. Even when he didn't know the meaning behind the poem at first, JS teared up when he acted out that scene.

jisung03.jpg?w=620

Of course, one can’t simply forget one of the famous lines uttered by JS: Se-gi's “Remember, the moment I fell for you.” He said that he kept repeating the line when he met the fans and the staff, and he’s truly enjoying the cheesiness!

One of the running theme through the drama was child abuse. The memories of being abused as a child caused Do-hyun to be broken into separate alters of himself. The scene in which the grown up Do-hyun recalled the memories of getting abused was the hardest one for JS, because he had to act with the child actors, and witnessing the scene was a big shock to him as it was like a real life scenario. He cried so much that he almost passed out after filming the scene. JS remarked that there are so many bad things happening in the world, including the childcare center case (children were abused by the childcare center staff in South Korea). He thought that children should receive lots of love, and the recent case increased the respect he had for the drama. He also expressed his wish to see more dramas highlighting the real issues instead of the making drama produced purely for entertainment sake, since dramas can be used a medium to convey good message to the people watching the drama.

It was not easy for an actor to let go of his character because of the amount of feelings invested in a particular character. Back in 2011, JS only had one month to spare between filming Royal Family and Protect the Boss and the pressure caused him to fall into depression. Portraying Cha Ji-heon who suffered panic disorder affected him even after the drama ended. He wanted to go to Hawaii back then and thinking that it would be nice to have a retreat and relieve his stress, JS left for the island right after wrapping up the drama. However, he only stayed there for a night before returning to the country. He couldn't forget the awful feeling he had there: feeling lonely and having no one beside him in the unfamiliar Hawaii.

jisung04.jpg?w=620

Thankfully, it was okay for him this time around. It was probably because of the family beside him: his wife Lee Bo-young (LBY) and the fact that he’s going to become a father soon. After the final shooting ended, he went to have some drinks with the staff but he couldn't stop himself from feeling sad. He went home and broke down in tears when his wife asked whether everything had ended smoothly and slept. He woke up later feeling more confident. With his wife watching over him, he didn't feel lonely anymore. As the head of his family and a soon-to-be father, he had so many things to do and he couldn't waste his time being depressed.

Sharing his excitement of being a father soon, he tells the reporter that he wanted to see the baby as soon as possible but the time seemed to crawl slowly these days. He also said that the baby’s growing well and he’s amazed that he could see the baby’s eyes. LBY is expected to give birth in June (22th June to be exact) and JS feels that he will cry on the day his child will be born. He doesn't hesitate to share that his first child is a girl, and the fetus name the couple gave to their daughter is so adorable: Kwak Bobe, from JS’s family name, LBY’s name, and the word baby (‘곽’태근 + 이’보’영 + ‘베’이비). Bobe also sounds like bobae, which means treasure in Korean :) He has not decided on the name for his baby girl and thinks that there’s not many name that fit with his family name, Kwak. When a reporter suggests Kwak Yo-na, he jokes, saying that it sounds good too!

When asked if he has any plan to appear in variety program with his baby, JS he explains that he doesn't have any, and he wishes to draw a line between public and private matters. He doesn't want to bring back work to his house and dreams of becoming a normal father once he returns home while working normally when he goes to the set. He plans to raise his child himself by taking turns with LBY; if she’s working, then he will be the one who will take care of the baby, from changing diapers to making formula. JS doesn't want to leave his child in another person’s care, and he’s currently practicing his cooking skills to become a good father to his baby.

LBY liked Yo-na the most among his alters and wished to see the filming of the scene where JS had to run on the street, so she went to the site. He thought that his wife would be enjoying the sight Yo-na running cutely like a teenage girl but she ended up crying to witness her husband sacrificing his pride for the sake of acting. JS said that it turned out for the better, because from that day, LBY never failed to pack him some food when he went out filming for the drama. Awwww they're so adorable, really! A reporter throws a question whether he’s thinking of acting alongside LBY in a drama and JS says that they couldn't even keep a straight face while taking a picture together, so he’s also curious how it will turn out if they end up in in a drama together. I hope the day will come for them to be reunited in a drama!

jisung05.jpg?w=620

He doesn't hesitate to praise Hwang Jung-eum (HJE) too. He knows how hard it is to work on two consecutive projects like her, who wrapped up her previous drama Endless Love just a month before they started shooting the first scene for KMHM. He was extremely grateful to have her as his partner in this drama, since he realizes how important it is for the actor and actress to have chemistry between them. It is pointless for an actor if the partner he’s acting with can’t provide a good reaction to his acting and for JS, it wasn't an easy feat since he had to act out different personalities, but thanks to HJE, he could act well because they matched with each other well. He expressed his wish to work together with the amazing actress HJE again in the future. He quoted her words that she would like to star in a project with him again, but only after she got married to her boyfriend. She planned to get married when she turns 34, and I hope she won’t make us wait for too long!

It's his second time working alongside HJE in a drama after Secret (2013) and their chemistry was well-received, causing the fans to coin the cute term “if it’s Ji Sung, it (has to be) Jung-eum” (지성이면 정음, from the saying 지성이면 감천, meaning sincerity moves heaven).

Some tidbits about the scenes:

- The peck between Yo-na and Ri-on was an accident! Ji Sung says that he suggested to pretend as if he’s kissing Park Seo-joon but they ended up bumping into each other during that scene, and Yo-na ended up stealing a peck from Ri-on. He thinks that Park Seo-joon is cute and thanked him for receiving Yo-na well.
- The secret behind the line “Don’t show your teeth!” by Yo-na: it was an ad-lib during the scene! When they filmed the scene in which Yo-na first appeared in front of Ri-jin, they didn't do any rehearsal beforehand and HJE was so astonished when JS changed into Yo-na that she couldn't give a proper reaction. She was trying not to laugh, so JS just said to her that line.
- How about Yo-na's lip tint which was so popular that it was sold out after the episode was aired? JS was shocked to read the news about it, but he felt good although he was not a woman. The lip tint was like a ‘weapon’ for Yo-na and it became more natural for JS to apply the lip tint. HERA, the lip tint’s brand, also gave it as a present to him but of course JS doesn't wear it himself!
- Most of Yo-na and Ferry’s lines were actually JS's ad-libs. Writer Jin Soo-wan wrote the framework for the scenes and JS felt that it was his duty to make the scenes even more entertaining. Ferry’s final scene contained lots of his ad-libs. JS confessed that he wasn't an actor who could do ad-lib. He used to wonder how other actors did so, but he realizes that it would come out naturally when he concentrated on his characters. He was happy that he got to do it to his heart’s content this time, expressing the lines straight from his heart.
jisung07.jpg?w=620

JS's manner hands had become a hot topic after Se-gi protected Ri-jin's head in the fifth and tenth episodes. He was initially embarrassed to talk about it, but then explained that even his wife didn't know about the back story. It was something he learned from his mother, who told him that it is natural for a woman to receive love from a man. He did the same thing to LBY and she asked him about the reason but he kept silent about it.

Talking about his popularity in China, he is being cautious since he does feel the pressure. Although the drama has not yet aired in China, KMHM has been leading the search ranking in the country’s sites, but JS states humbly that he will see how it goes after the drama has aired in China. He thinks that the popularity of Korean dramas in China and Japan increases the foreign interest on South Korea, and even if he becomes popular in China, he feels that it’s not because of himself but his responsibility of an actor, spreading the wonders of his country to others. He wishes that KMHM will receive as much love as it got in Korea and felt proud that lots of Korean actors are good in acting, contributing to the popularity of Korean dramas overseas.

JS realizes that the popularity he received was on the level of an idol because of the drama’s popularity among the younger audience and he feels lucky and thankful to receive lots of love from them. Kim Amy, the child actress playing the younger Ri-jin, even asked him what she should call him: brother (oppa) or uncle (samchon)? He told her to call him oppa without thinking much about it (although he was actually older than the kid’s father) and he was delighted when the girl promised to call him Ji Sung oppa forever. That’s so cute! Although he’s not sure when the idol treatment will come to an end, he’s accepting it with open arms.

jisung06.jpg?w=620

He doesn't feel burdened with the expectation on his next project, because he chose not be burdened with it. It is normal to feel nervous, expecting what kind of project he will get next, but he will concentrate on it once he feels that this is the project for him. He avoids having thoughts of pressure and expectation, because just like climbing a mountain, life also has its ups and downs. He’s ready to go down coolly, but wishes that KMHM will remain in the fans’ memories for a long time. As for JS himself, he wants to get over it as soon as possible so that he can concentrate on his next project.

1426623424424_99_20150318100104.jpg?w=62

https://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/kill-me-heal-me-interview-ji-sung/

Once again let give a round of applause to Mimi. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> You've worked hard. >:D<

class="content-title"“Kill Me, Heal Me” Park Seo Joon Kissed Ji Sung First

“Kill Me, Heal Me” Park Seo Joon Kissed Ji Sung First

At a press conference for “Kill Me, Heal Me” on March 16, after the conclusion of the drama, Ji Sung gives the behind-the-scenes scoop on his kiss scene with Park Seo Joon.

The bottom line: Park Seo Joon made the first move, despite appearances. “Yo Na and Oh Ri On (Park Seo Joon)’s kiss scene was unscripted. But the one who came and kissed me first was Park Seo Joon,” says Ji Sung, crediting the lip lock to his costar. “The broadcast makes it look like I did it first, but it was Park Seo Joon. I wasn’t that surprised.”

He adds that just like Park Seo Joon (apparently), Lee Bo Young’s favorite character is also Yo Na, and she secretly came to the set to watch Yo Na’s scene. In the end, she returned home crying, after seeing their family head run through the streets in a school girl outfit.

ji sung park seo joon kill me heal me kiss

credit : soompi news

Ji-Seong “Lee Bo-Yeong came by the studio of ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ to see me”

13724_1.jpg

Actor Ji-Seong confessed that Lee Bo-Yeong visited the studio secretly.
Ji-Seong, who appeared on MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’, expressed affection toward his character and how he feels toward the drama at a restaurant in Gangnam.
Ji-Seong said, “I have put my hope into the character for people having hard times that they get cure through ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’. So I acted with such heart and was absorbed in that role. I learned a lot, and it cured me as well.”
He told a heartwarming episode with his wife Lee Bo-Yeong that she was a fan of drama ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’. Ji-Seong said, “Lee Bo-Yeong visited the studio to see me act as Yo-Na. We shot after waiting 3 hours. Many people came to watch me, and I was really embarrassed. Watching me run in a school uniform, Lee Bo-Yeong said, ‘I thought it would be fun, but there was tear in my eyes. My husband is wearing in a school uniform.’” And he laughed. [Photo=Namu Actors]

source : Innolife.co.kr

id="yui_3_9_1_1_1426756972271_656" class="headline"Ji Sung, “I want to be a father right now, but time goes so slow”

lq638h2k3soqzjugbkom3btxo9nmwnx9.jpg

[by Park Seul Gi, translated by Woorim Ahn] Actor Ji Sung from drama ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ revealed his anticipations for his upcoming child.

On March 17, Ji Sung met bntnews at a restaurant in Shinsa-dong, Seoul and said, “I want to be a father right now, but time goes so slow.”

He continued, “I could see the baby is growing bigger. The due date is end of June, and when the time comes, I think I will cry. I will try my best to be a good husband and father.”

Meanwhile, Ji Sung’s drama ‘Kill Me, Heal Me” is a love story of Cha Do Hyun (Ji Sung) and Oh Rijin (Hwang Jung Eum) and aired its last episode on March 13. (photo by Namoo Actors)

For more bntnews.co.uk

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"Ji Sung says he can't wait to become a new father

by CoCo Kdrama on Thu, Mar 19, 2015

wcjamn.jpg

News of Ji Sung's relationship with wife Lee Bo Young and their status as expectant parents just keeps getting cuter and cuter! On March 17, the Kill Me Heal Me actor revealed how he feels about becoming a father in less than six months, and what he said is guaranteed to melt your heart!

Ji Sung adorably stated, "I want to become a father, but time is going by so slowly. It's kind of interesting though; I can kind of see my baby growing older [inside her stomach]. The expected date is around the end of June. I think I'm going to cry a lot [that day]. I will prepare myself to become a great father."

Aww! Can't you just imagine him with tears in his eyes as he holds his baby with Lee Bo Young for the first time? FEELS! 

He then confirmed that they are expecting a beautiful baby daughter, saying, "June 22 is the expected date. It's a she. When my wife works, I have to take care of the baby so I am learning how to make baby food, and of course, how to change a diaper. I don't want anyone else to take care of my baby. No matter what it becomes, I think she will enjoy food that her father makes. I'm currently looking over cooking books and researching online, getting ready to become a father."

Doesn't he sound like he will be the perfect daddy? And so considerate of his wife! 

He additionally confirmed that the couple temporarily named their baby Kwak Bo Bae, which is a combination of Kwak Tae Geun (Ji Sung's real name) and Lee Bo Young's baby. I wonder what they are planning on naming her now that they know it's a girl! 

Watch the adorable daddy-to-be in Kill Me, Heal Me.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/ji-sung-says-he-cant-wait-to-become-a-new-father-/

class="at_ttl"Hwang Jung Eum Wants To Marry Before Playing A Couple With Ji Sung Again

Hwang Jung Eum said she would like to get married before she stars in another drama with Ji Sung.

In a recent interview with Korean media outlet Joongang Daily, Hwang talked about her working partnership with Ji Sung. "Kill Me, Heal Me" was their second successful drama together as they were previously paired up in the surprise hit melodrama "Secrets."

She had nothing but praise for her co-star saying that she has a lot to learn from him as an actor. In "Kill Me, Heal Me" he played a corporate heir with seven different personalities. She played his psychiatrist and an important part of his cure.

Not only did Ji Sung have to switch personalities in the blink of an eye but Hwang Jung Eum's character also had to react to and treat each of them.

Hwang said that Ji Sung was very helpful on set and she praised his patience.

"One thing I really like about him is that he always patiently explains things I don't get," she said. "For me, I can't act when I don't understand. He always explains so patiently and kindly."

And she also praised his talent in delivering so many relatable personalities.

"It must have been really challenging, but seeing him act I could see he's in that level," she said. "If it were me, I wouldn't be able to do that, especially given that we slept about 30 minutes to an hour every day during filming."

Playing against the different personalities was a challenge because it was difficult to control the situation. When asked if she saw herself co-starring with the actor again, she said yes but with one condition.

"Definitely, but maybe in four years' time," she said. "He's married now. So maybe we can play a couple after I get married, too."

The 30-year-old actress, who debuted with the girl group Sugar, has no immediate marriage plans.

"I want to go with the flow and let things happen naturally. I want to get married at 33 or 34 with someone I'm dating then. I think it could be Yong Jun."

Hwang has dated Kim Yong Jun of the ballad trio SG Wannabe for almost a decade. The couple met in 2005 when the actress starred in the SG Wannabe music video "My Heart's Treasure Box." They went public with their relationship in January of 2008.

Ji Sung is married to actress Lee Bo Young and the couple is expecting their first child this year.

Copyright ⓒ 2015 DramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

March 21, 2015
Ji Sung Talks About Adopting Multiple Identities
Source: The Chosun Ilbo
For two months, actor Ji Sung lived with seven different selves as he played a character suffering from dissociative identity disorder in MBC TV drama "Kill Me, Heal Me," which concluded last Thursday. 
The identities include a pessimist, a 17-year-old high school girl, a seven-year-old girl, and a third-generation tycoon. The character seeks refuge in them because he was abused as a young boy.
"I think children deserve unlimited love more than anything, and TV series should carry that kind of social message rather than producers worrying about how to make it successful commercially," Ji said. "It would be nice if we can convey a message of hope in our work, especially in the current depressing climate."
2015032100505_0.jpg
In his 16 years in the business he has never drawn so much praise and acclaim. 
"I regret nothing as I've done everything I could possibly do in the show," he said. "When would I ever get wear a high school girl's uniform, eyeliner, and speak in heavy accent?" 
He and his wife, fellow actress Lee Bo-young, are expecting their first child in late June, but because of his busy schedule he said he has not been able to spend enough time with Lee. 
"I was sorry about that, but now that the project has wrapped up I'll try to be with her and prepare to meet our baby," he said.

@LoVeCartier, Thanks for the updates! I just love that he took his wife on a date. They are an adorable couple. I love how LBY lets us 'borrow him but, also lets us know that she expects that he is returned'. I just got to know about Ji Sung via Kill Me Heal me and just fell in love w/him. I know you don't really know about someone from dramas and articles but, every thing I see about him is just so positive that he just srikes me as one of the good guys. Thanks @everybody who is posting articles and pics of him :x

LoVeCartier said:  Kim Amy, the child actress playing the younger Ri-jin, even asked him what she should call him: brother (oppa) or uncle (samchon)? He told her to call him oppa without thinking much about it (although he was actually older than the kid’s father) and he was delighted when the girl promised to call him Ji Sung oppa forever. Once again let give a round of applause to Mimi. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> You've worked hard. >:D<

class="titleNews"[interview] Ji Sung Reflects on Acting Out Multiple Personalities in ‘Kill Me Heal Me’

Acting out multiple personalities, including the gentle Cha Do Hyun, the uncontrollable homme fatale Shin Se Gi, the middle-aged man who speaks in the Jeolla dialect Ferry Park, pessimist boy Ahn Yo Seop, cheerful and reckless girl Ahn Yo Na and the seven-year-old Na Na, Ji Sung spent the past three months in search of a lost piece of memory. Having earned the nickname ‘God-Ji Sung’ for the first time since his debut, it surely marked an unforgettable page on the actor’s filmography.

On March 17 at 6 p.m. (KST), Ji Sung stepped into a restaurant in Sinsa-dong, filled with a crowd waiting for him, as if it was his fan meeting, to share his last words on the drama after wrapping up Kill Me Heal Me.

[interview] Ji Sung Reflects on Acting Out Multiple Personalities in ‘Kill Me Heal Me’

▶ The following is Q&A with Ji Sung

# Tell us how you feel about finishing the drama.

“I went through a lot of heartache as I filmed this drama. Every time I felt the urge to cry, I would try to hold the tears in, but at the same time I would feel good. Many people say that I deserve the daesang as they watch my acting but the award is not important to me. I think I have already received the daesang by being able to think, ‘I am in existence,’ as an actor.”

# This drama had a lot of problems in the casting process

“Before I was cast, I coincidentally read the synopsis and thought, ‘I can do this well if they ask me to.’ I didn’t expect it at all when they suddenly made their casting offer. I made my decision relatively easily thanks to the connections I had with the director (Kim Jin Man) through MBC’s omnibus drama Beating Heart. I believed that the director would be able to convey my sincerity in the project untouched and he actually opened up the frame for me to act however I want.”

# It must’ve been tough acting out multiple personalities

“I didn’t have a lot of time to prepare for this project. I knew what kind of heart I wanted to express with each personality so I was able to act comfortably. I think that’s why many people were able to empathize with it. When else would I be able to wear a school uniform, wear eyeliner and speak in a dialect? (laughter) Each and every character was precious to me so I think they will remain in my memories for a long time.”

# Which personality did you have the toughest time parting with?

“All six personalities are precious to me so I think it’d be hard to me to just pick one.”

[interview] Ji Sung Reflects on Acting Out Multiple Personalities in ‘Kill Me Heal Me’

# What is your favorite scene and line?

“Although he didn’t make a lot of appearances, Yo Seop comes up in my head. I wanted to convey the reason to live to all those who have weak thoughts living in the harsh world. That’s why I think Yo Seop was a meaningful character. I remember his last line in the drama spoken in French. ‘Le vente se leve, il faut tenter de vivre (The wind is blowing, I must live). I didn’t even know the meaning of it but it brought me to so many tears. I also won’t be able to forget Shin Se Gi’s line, ‘Remember, the time that I fell for you.’ The staff members also used this line frequently (laughter) and I think that will remain in my memory for a long time.”

# How did you feel as you acted out a character with DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder)?

“I acted with sincerity, with the hopes of healing modern day people living in this harsh, difficult society. It also healed me in the process as I got into the project. It also gave me the opportunity to think about how I should live my life from now on. I have a family, a wife and a baby soon to be born, so I think those realistic emotions were reflected in my acting. So I would like to praise myself.”

# The lip tint you wore sold out, which is unusual for an actor. How do you feel about that?

“I was shocked at first. (laughter) When I heard that Yo Na’s tint got sold out, I remember saying, ‘What in the world are you talking about?’ It was cool since I’m not a woman. But I put the tint on my lips as I ran and it was my precious weapon. It’s an item that I will remember for a long time. I became so natural at putting on the tint, that the tint company gave me one as a gift. I gave it away to my wife (Lee Bo Young)”

# It has been reported that China showed a lot of interest (in the drama) as well

“Is that right. I can’t really feel it yet. (laughter) I think the fact that the Great China Region is showing interest is very encouraging. I would like to inform them of our culture through good dramas. I actually think that there are many heart-warming dramas in Korea and the actors are also good at acting. Haha. I hope that our dramas can shake up the Great China Region.”

Photo credit: Namoo Actors / enews

class="titleNews"[interview] Ji Sung was Shocked to Learn His Lip Tint from ‘Kill Me Heal Me’ Sold Out

Ji Sung shared his thoughts on the lip tint that got completely sold out after he used it acting as a high school girl.

Ji Sung met with reporters for ‘Media Day’ on March 17 in Sinsa-dong and shared his thoughts on his characters from MBC’s Kill Me Heal Me.

In Kill Me Heal Me, Ji Sung acted as Cha Do Hyun, who suffers from DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder). Despite being an actor, he pulled off acting as a high school girl named ‘Ahn Yo Na,’ who was one of his multiple personalities, wearing a school uniform and lip tint, which later sold out.

About this, Ji Sung said, “I was shocked when I read the article saying the tint was sold out. In my head I wondered, ‘what in the world are they talking about?’”

Ji Sung continued, “Although I’m not a girl, it made me feel good to hear that my tint was sold out. The tint was a very important weapon for me in the drama. As you know if you watched the drama, I ran as I put the tint on my lips, so I think I will remember that for a long time. The act of putting something on my lips became so natural. The company gave me the tint as a gift so I gave it to my wife. I had a lot of fun filming.”

[interview] Ji Sung was Shocked to Learn His Lip Tint from ‘Kill Me Heal Me’ Sold Out

About the characters Ahn Yo Na and Ferry Park, Ji Sung said, “The two personalities’ acting was made up of adlibs for the most part. The writer wrote the basic frame and it was my job to make it entertaining. So I actually made up almost all of the lines. The scene that shows Perry Park drinking and dying as the personality leaves included many of my adlibs.”

“I’m actually an actor who is not good at adlibbing,” said Ji Sung. “I wonder ‘How can they be so good at adlibbing?’ when I watch the actors that are good at it, but it just came out naturally when I focused on the characters. I used it as much as I wanted and I’m very satisfied. They were also my lines that touched my heart, as if they were not adlibs.”

Photo credit: Namoo Actors / enews

*** JS is just perfect playing all his characters in the drama.................  :)>-

Ji Sung shows his affections for Ahn Yo Na and Perry Park from 'Kill Me, Heal Me'

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2015/03/af_org/ji-sung_1427149508_af_org.jpg

Actor Ji Sung sat down for a meal with the production crew after the completion of MBC's 'Kill Me, Heal Me' in which he plays a man with seven different personalities and talked about his experience.

When asked about improvising portions of the drama, Ji Sung said, "Ahn Yo Na and Perry Park were mostly ad-libbed," making everybody laugh probably as they remembered the crazy, hilarious antics of both comic relief characters.

"If writer Jin Su Wan provides the basic mold, my responsibility was to make it fun," he revealed. "I made everything. There were even a lot of ad-libs in the scene when Perry Park drinks alcohol at the end."

SEE ALSO: Which of Ji Sung's 7 personalities from 'Kill Me, Heal Me' are you?

Regarding the actual talent of ad-libbing, Ji Sung admitted, "I was an actor who could not ad-lib. When I saw actors who were good at it, I often thought, 'How do they do that?' Seeing as how I was focused on the characters, the ad-lib came naturally. I cheerfully ad-libbed the conversations in an accent to my heart's content."

Moving onto everyone's favorite character, the sassy teenager Ahn Yo Na, Ji Sung said, "The kiss scene between Ahn Yo Na and Oh Ri On (played by Park Seo Joon) was also ad-libbed. However, the person who first approached me and gave me a kiss was Park Seo Joon. In the broadcast, it looks like I did it first, but Park Seo Joon did it first. I don't think I was that surprised."

How badly do you miss this drama?

source : allkpop

Guest adikkeluangman

Pretty Yona finally met her oppa for the first time. Behind the scene of Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon first meeting. More pictures in spoiler. (via NAMOOACTORS) 10428000_811882705572544_87897035723936911015097_811882708905877_837400272678639

10985009_811882712239210_88374608250072710998415_811882715572543_14333803612491210835305_811882738905874_31099179824556310307233_811882745572540_18735995264741410982307_811882748905873_51715346436215110981618_811882752239206_72211897666672610987465_811882755572539_13945477853863510960253_811882988905849_800156212084090