❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Guest adikkeluangman

[behind The Scene] More Ahn Yona pictures filming for first scene appearance. In hi-res for your viewing pleasure and more pictures in spoiler. (via NamooActors)

10957689_798992843528197_86562335685897210429420_798992846861530_736942505897151

10941523_798992840194864_12339016127321310426561_798992853528196_53852296860761910897123_798992860194862_40452068444830610686698_798992873528194_34722081943553110947285_798992910194857_38868945113300810487592_798992920194856_461416118695492

[Ratings: Thurs, 03.12.15] Viewers Say Goodbye to All ′Kill Me Heal Me′ Personalities

The end has come for a spectactularly well-produced drama as MBC′s Kill Me, Heal Me ended its series on Thursday night.

The drama ran 20-episodes long, each filled with much excitement,

hilarity, and deep, dark secrets that surprised viewers every Wednesday

and Thursday. The cast, starring Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo

Joon, managed to capture the viewers′ attentions through their great

performances, especially Ji Sung, who had to act out several different

characters throughout the drama.

After holding onto first place for awhile, Kill Me, Heal Me lost first place to KBS′ Unkind Women

and concluded at second place, but the drama was still praised by a

large audience group, who were blown away by every aspect of the drama,

making it worth waiting for every week.

Kill Me, Heal Me will be followed by Angry Mom, starring Kim Hee Sung, Ji Hyun Woo, Kim Yoo Jung, B1A4′s Baro and more.

[Ratings: Thurs, 03.12.15] Viewers Say Goodbye to All ′Kill Me Heal Me′ Personalities

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Dramas

1. KBS Unkind Women 12.0→12.2

3. MBC Kill Me, Heal Me 9.2→9.4

4. SBS Hyde, Jekyll, Me 3.8→3.9

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 5.0

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: MBC / enews

Ji Sung is unlikely to have much rest even after the conclusion of ‘Kill Me Heal Me’

58178-308246-440x405.jpg

Even though television drama ‘Kill Me Heal Me‘ ended on a successful note last night (March 12th), lead actor Ji Sung is likely to get little to no rest, and be kept busy with work and family life.

MBC TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Kill Me Heal Me’ is currently ranked first for

being the most searched on China’s Korean drama charts, and Ji Sung has

even been nicknamed the ‘Wednesday Man,’ and is also winning much praise

for his stellar acting performance.

Although ‘Kill Me Heal Me’ has yet to officially broadcast in China,

many fans in the country are already buzzing with discussions about it.

Ji Sung’s previous drama ‘Secret Love’ is also ranked highly on the most

watched charts, and is starting up a ‘Ji Sung effect.’ When one

compares the popularity level of Ji Sung’s Weibo account before and

after ‘Kill Me Heal’ was aired, one would have noticed that his

followers have doubled since.

An official from Ji Sung’s agency said, “Many fans are interested to

know when Ji Sung will visit China, and there have been many requests

from advertisers in China as well. We are frankly amazed at the surge in

popularity of Ji Sung in China, and besides being thankful, we would

still like to thank everyone for their attention. Ji Sung has shown his

best from start to finish in ‘Kill Me Heal Me,’ and we hope that

everyone will continue to show their support.”

Fans commented, “Lee Bo Young’s expected delivery date is before

July, so it’s likely that Ji Sung will still be kept busy even after

completing ‘Kill Me Heal.’” Netizens meanwhile said, “It’s a big pity

that ‘Kill Me Heal Me’ has ended.”

By: Alvin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

March 13, 2015

'Kill Me, Heal Me' Hwang Jung Eum and Ji Sung at ending party

Source: TV Report via Hancinema.net

20150313_1426244063_12261600_1.jpg
Hwang Jeong-eum and Ji Seong attended the ending party of MBC's Wednesday & Thursday miniseries, 'Kill Me, Heal Me', which was held at a restaurant in Yeoido-dong, Yeongdeongpo-gu, Seoul on March 13th.

When Hwang Jeong-eum and Ji Seong showed up, the similar style of the trench coats they were wearing grabbed attention. Hwang Jeong-eum showed off her feminine style with the long trench coat below the knees matched with checkered pants. Ji Seong looked dandy by matching his short trench coat over his black top and pants.

The convulsively funny romance drama, 'Kill Me, Heal Me' starring Ji Seong, Hwang Jeong-eum, Park Seo-joon, and Kim Yoo-ri-I has completed on March 12th.

20150313_1426244245_34460200_1.jpg
20150313_1426244272_83237100_1.jpg

March 14, 2015

A video recording from Ji Sung & Hwang Jung Eum's last shoot for 'Kill Me, Heal Me' revealed

Source: STARN News

A video recording from Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum's last shoot for 'Kill Me, Heal Me' was revealed.

On March 13th, the production team of drama 'Kill Me, Heal Me' released a video recording from Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum's last shoot for 'Kill Me, Heal Me' through their official website.

The video shows Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum's last shoot for 'Kill Me, Heal Me,' and it starts out by showing their rehearsal. The two keep fooling around with each other during rehearsals, and Ji Sung gives a hand massage to Hwang Jung Eum.

Ji Sung also appears with a cute pink hairband, and many fans and netizens are showing hot reactions for his cute look. Afterwards, the production team announces the end of 'Kill Me, Heal Me,' and all of the actors, actresses, and staffs go around each other to congratulate each other. 

Hwang Jung Eum showed tears while giving a big hug to Ji Sung and the director, but she expressed her sincere thanks to everyone's efforts. However, she failed to hold her tears while taking the last photo with Ji Sung. 

Meanwhile, the last episode of 'Kill Me, Heal Me' aired on March 12th.
20150314092322_55037f79e3857_1.jpg
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

Ji Sung Thanks Ahn Yo Na’s Lip Tint for “Turning Him Into a Woman”

Ji Sung Thanks Ahn Yo Na’s Lip Tint for “Turning Him Into a Woman”

Actor and “Kill Me, Heal Me” star Ji Sung says the sensational lip tint worn by his on-screen character Ahn Yo Na helped him turn into a woman.

On the March 15 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” the actor shares his thoughts on wrapping up the highly popular drama.

Ji Sung says at the cast and staff’s last gathering before the finale, “Around the 18th episode, I lost my voice due to vocal fold edema.

I was deeply worried as it happened just two days before the episode

was supposed to air, but thanks to everyone, we were able to shoot [the

episode] in just one day. Thank you.”

When asked about Ahn Yo Na’s signature pink lip tint, Ji Sung shares,

“I heard that it is sold out. I was really surprised when I found out,”

and reveals what the lip product means to him, “I have to admit that at

first, putting on lip tint was awkward. Nonetheless, I had so much fun

while shooting the scenes. That item turned me into a woman.”

kill me heal me ji sung

credit : soompi news

Ji Sung Explains the Story Behind His “Manner Hands” in “Kill Me, Heal Me”

Ji Sung Explains the Story Behind His “Manner Hands” in “Kill Me, Heal Me”

On the March 15 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV,” Ji Sung reveals the story behind his “manner hands” in “Kill Me, Heal Me.”

kill me heal me ji sung manner hands 1

In the drama, Ji Sung, regardless of his personality, uses his hand to protect Hwang Jung Eum’s

head whenever she is getting into a car, which was dubbed by fans as

“manner hands.” The actor explains, “It happened when I was trying to

score points with my wife [Lee Bo Young],”

and says that the habit just came out when he was filming. “It’s what I

did because I didn’t want [Lee Bo Young’s] head to hit the car; I guess

you could say it just worked out.”

kill me heal me ji sung manner hands 2

kill me heal me ji sung manner hands 3

credit : soompi news

March 14, 2015

Hwang Jung Eum's new interview released

Source: STARN News

Actress Hwang Jung Eum, who played in MBC drama 'Kill Me, Heal Me' recently, had an interview with a reporter in Shinsadong, Seoul.

Hwang Jung Eum said, "I really appreciate so many people's huge love and supports for me and the drama, and it was a great pleasure to play in the drama with so many great actors and actresses. I also think that I was very lucky to work with the director as well. I was very blessed."

She continued, "Writer Jin Soo Wan also amazed me all the time, and I learned a lot while playing in the drama. The drama also gave me a chance to look back at myself, and I could find another side of me."

Hwang Jung Eum also told that she could feel the healing power of love.

It was the second time for Hwang Jung Eum to play with actor Ji Sung, and she said, "I feel like I have got an older brother. He has so many things that I should learn from, and I have a huge respect for him."

Meanwhile, Hwang Jung Eum played in 'Kill Me, Heal Me' as Oh Ri Jin, and received a lot of high compliments for her fabulous performance.

20150314102509_55038df513ef0_1.jpg

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

Guest kyung-jin

Ji Sung developed Kill Me, Heal Me "manner hands" habit while pursuing wife Lee Bo Young

by Vivi on Mon, Mar 16, 2015

Ji_Sung_Lee_Bo_Young_2AGsfOG.png

Fans of Kill Me, Heal Me may have noticed that Ji Sung — regardless of which one of his seven personalities he is playing — consistently uses his hand to protect Hwang Jung Eum's head as she gets into the car. In a recent episode of MBC's Section TV, Ji Sung revealed that his wife Lee Bo Young is the root of the habit.

In the March 15 episode of Section TV, Ji Sung said that he developed the habit of what fans have dubbed "manner hands" while trying to impress his wife Lee Bo Young. "It happened when I was trying to score points with my wife," he explained. "“It’s what I did because I didn’t want [Lee Bo Young’s] head to hit the car; I guess you could say it just worked out."

kill-me-heal-me-ji-sung-manner-hands-800

Astute fans may have noticed Ji Sung's polite gesture in other dramas, as well, like Secret and Protect the Boss. Awww, what a gentleman! Honestly, it's no surprise that Lee Bo Young wasn't able to resist him, and now they're making the world even more adorable with their expected baby, who will be born this summer!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/ji-sung-developed-kill-me-heal-me-manner-hands-habit-while-pursuing-wife-lee-bo-young/

Ji Sung apologizes to his wife and prepares to become a father

Ji Sung

Ji Sung has received much popularity with his recent project Kill Me, Heal Me, an MBC drama

that just ended the past Thursday. The actor revealed his thoughts of

becoming a father soon, while apologizing to his wife because of his

busy schedules.

In fact, Ji Sung is in his second year of marriage to actress Lee Bo Young. In November of last year, news of the couple expecting their first child was announced.

However, during this period, Ji Sung was busy filming for Kill Me, Heal Me, so he expressed his apologies to his wife through an interview with MBC’s Section TV on March 15th. He stated, “Because

of work, I feel very sorry that I could not be beside her. Now that

work has finished, I should make preparations of being a dad and go back

to do what a husband should do.”

When asked if he would take parental leave, Ji Sung responded cheekily, “Parental leave is needed, but if my wife wants me to make more money, I will have to go out to make more money right?”

Besides being an affectionate husband, Ji Sung also displayed his professionalism at work as he continued filming despite losing his voice on set for Kill Me, Heal Me. Female lead of the drama Hwang Jung Eum also acknowledged his exceptional acting skills after witnessing them for herself.

Ji Sung

Photo: edaily

Source: edaily

When asked if he would take parental leave, Ji Sung responded cheekily, “Parental leave is needed, but if my wife wants me to make more money, I will have to go out to make more money right?”

okay, now I have one more question for my future husband (hahaha) 
I like the respond

Guest kyung-jin

Ji Sung Gets Ready To Be A Dad

BY Julie Jones | Mar 17, 2015 08:51 AM EDT 

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung

When Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young married in 2013, reporters asked them about their plans to have a family. At the wedding press conference Ji Sung said they hoped to start a family and that he wanted his first child to be a girl that looked like Lee Bo Young.

After the wedding Lee appeared in the thriller "God's Gift - 14 Days." Ji Sung had two hit dramas, "Secrets" and "Kill Me, Heal Me," both with co-star Hwang Jung Eum. Ji Sung's last drama ended only weeks before their first child is due in April. And now he's focused on his future role as a father.

While the star couple has not revealed the gender of their baby-to-be, they did share the pet name they came up with for their offspring.

When Ji Sung appeared on an episode of "Entertainment Relay," he said the couple called their baby "Bo Bae."

"I hope our Bo Bae is born quickly and comes to our side," said Ji Sung.

He explained the name choice.

"It's Bo Bae. Kwak Bo Bae. My real name is Kwak Tae Geun, and so Kwak Bo Bae means 'Kwak Tae Geun and Lee Bo Young's Baby.'"

The "Bae" referred to baby.

After he wrapped up the final episodes of "Kill Me, Heal Me," the actor felt he owed his wife an apology for spending so much time away from her.

When he appeared on the March 15 episode of MBC's "Section TV," he talked about his regrets and plans for fatherhood.

"Because of work, I feel very sorry that I could not be beside her," he said. "Now that work is done, I will get ready to be a dad and go back to doing what a husband should do."

Was he planning to take time off from acting? And if so, how long would he be gone?

"Parental leave is needed, but if my wife wants me to make more money, I will have to go out to make more money, right?"

The actors met when they appeared together in a k-drama. At first she did not want to go out with him, thinking she never wanted to date another celebrity.

"I told him I would turn him down because he was a celebrity to which he said, 'Then I will give up acting.' I was tricked," said Lee Bo Young on a 2013 episode of "Healing Camp."

Even though Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung will take some time off to spend with their new baby, both of their careers are going strong.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/78391/20150317/ji-sung-gets-ready-to-be-a-dad.htm

Ji-Seong “Vacation for baby? If Lee Bo-Yeong wants”

13714_1.jpg

Actor Ji-Seong showed off unchanging love to his wife Lee Bo-Yeong.

At MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment’ broadcasted on March 15th, actor

Ji-Seong’s interview broadcasted after drama ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’. This

day, Ji-Seong answered to the question about his plan, “My wife is

pregnant. After the work, I want to prepare being a father. I was sorry

about not being with her because of work. I will be a good husband.”

When reporter asked him, “Are you going to have vacation for the baby?”

He answered, “I need one, but I will follow my wife’s will. If she want

me to make money, I have to go.”

Ji-Seong and Lee Bo-Yeong married in 2013, and they are about to have their first baby in July. [Photo=MBC]

source : Innolife.co.kr

Guest adikkeluangman
Charisma explosion. Shin-gun and grandma are fighting. via NAMOOACTORS
10959416_803331293094352_607045140203490

I'm happy to read the news that JS and HJE are willing to work together again for future. It so rare to read that OTP in dramas praised each other and said that they want to work again.

Well, since we don't know when will miss Hwang get married maybe they can work together in mini project like CF or music video.

March 18, 2015

Ji Sung Can’t Wait to Be a Dad, But Doesn’t Want to Appear on “Superman Returns”

ji-sung2.jpg
“I can’t wait to be a dad, but time isn’t moving fast enough. It’s fascinating. I can now see how the baby is growing.”

On March 17, actor Ji Sung met up with reporters for a casual interview, during which he discussed his marriage with Lee Bo Young and the couple’s first baby.

The star couple tied the knot in 2013, and the news of their first child was announced at the end of last year. “We should have our baby by the end of June. I don’t think I’ll be able to control my tears. I will do my best to be a good father,” the actor opened up about his feelings.

“Being the baby of Kwak Tae Geun and Lee Bo Young, we have been calling the baby Kwak Bo Be. The due date is June 22, and it’s a girl. I’ll have to take care of our daughter when my wife is working, so I want to learn how to change a diaper and prepare food for the baby. I dislike the idea of letting someone else do that. In the end, food prepared by your own father should taste good, even if it isn’t that delicious. Lately, I’ve been reading cookbooks and looking things up on the internet to prepare for fatherhood,” he said, smiling.

When asked if he has any plans to appear on KBS2TV’s “Superman Returns,” Ji Sung firmly stated, “I would never do it.”

“That’s just what I think. I believe that you should keep your private and public lives separate. I don’t want to let my work enter my home. At home, I want to be a regular husband, and at work, I want to work hard.”