❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Guest adikkeluangman

Cha Do Hyun at Paradise Club10419576_787642787996536_349240997342647

Shin Se Gi at Paradise Club. 1511042_787642797996535_1083614715344193

10897126_787642801329868_421652267821570

Surprisingly his jacket is fit with him despite he took it from a bigger person than him. So happy to see DJ Koo made cameo in this episode. I wonder if he really working at that club during the filming. DJ Koo the one on the DJ deck is half of popular duo CLON dance group in 90's.

adikkeluangman said: Cha Do Hyun at Paradise Club
Shin Se Gi at Paradise Club. 
Surprisingly his jacket is fit with him despite he took it from a bigger person than him. So happy to see DJ Koo made cameo in this episode. I wonder if he really working at that club during the filming. DJ Koo the one on the DJ deck is half of popular duo CLON dance group in 90's.

'Kill Me, Heal Me' Ji Seong decides to break up with Hwang Jeong-eum

photo569192.jpg

On the 15th episode of MBC Wednesday & Thursday drama, 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Oh Ri-on (Park Seo-joon) revealed his resentful feelings against Cha Do-hyeon (Ji Seong).

Oh Ri-on became furious when he found out the person who kidnapped Oh Ri-jin (Hwang Jeong-eum) was Cha Do-hyeon's biological mother, Sin Hwa-ran (Shim Hye-jin). Oh Ri-on went to see Cha Do-hyeon right away after the finding, and grabbed Cha Do-hyeon by the collar. Oh Ri-jin said to Cha Do-hyeon, "This is why I said you didn't deserve my sister. Because you're a son from Seongjin Group. Why do you ignore my warning".

Oh Ri-on told him about his childhood with his sister, "When I was seven, my new twin sister came into my life all of sudden. She didn't have any memories before adoption. She didn't even have the memories that she had lost memories. She sometimes had a nightmare, but I turned the nightmare into an interesting fairytale for her. She was really scared of basement. I pretended I was also scared of basement".

"One day, I happened to eavesdrop my parents' conversation and found about Seongjin Group. I sensed my little sister might be related to Seongjin Group. So I started investigating about it. This is why I approached you. I was going to find out my little sister's memories first and then decide whether to cover it up for her or stop anything harmful", explained he.

He continued, "But my sister, Ri-jin started recovering her memories. I can feel the warning signal from deep inside me. In this way, everybody will become miserable. Her staying next to you, she will keep recovering her memories on and on. And then someone who is afraid of Ri-jin's being will try to harm her, just like today".

Oh Ri-on said, "Please, you let go of her. She doesn't listen to me any longer. The only person who can stop Ri-jin is you, Cha Do-hyeon. Please"

Cha Do-hyeon said decisively, "Then please do me a favor as well".

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

Guest wongrichard366

Watch Full Kill Me, Heal Me Episode 16 English Sub RAW from 

http://runningmanengsub.com/kill-heal-episode-16-english-sub-raw/

Synopsis of Kill Me, Heal Me Episode 16 English Sub and RAW :

Kill Me, Heal Me (Hangul: 킬미,힐미; RR: Kilmi, Hilmi) is a 2015 South Korean television series starring Ji Sung, Hwang Jung-eum,Park Seo-joon, Oh Min-seok, and Kim Yoo-ri. It airs on MBC beginning January 7, 2015 on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:55 for 20 episodes.

A romantic comedy between a third-generation billionnaire with Dissociative Identity Disorder and a first-year Psychiatrist resident who treats him secretly.

After a traumatic experience in his childhood, Cha Do Hyun suffers memory lapses and his personality then fractured into seven different identities. He tries to regain control over his life with the help of Oh Ri Jin, a first-year psychiatric resident who treats him secretly. But Ri Jin’s twin brother, Oh Ri Ohn, is a famous mystery novelist who investigates about Do Hyun and his family.

Main Cast

Ji Sung as Cha Do Hyun / Shin Se Gi / Perry Park / Ahn Yo Sub / Ahn Yo Na / Nana / Mysterious X

Lee Do Hyun as child Do Hyun

Hwang Jung Eum as Oh Ri Jin

Kim Amy (김에이미) as child Ri Jin

Park Seo Joon as Oh Ri Ohn

Kim Ye Joon (김예준) as child Ri Ohn

Oh Min Suk as Cha Ki Joon

Kim Yoo Ri as Han Chae Yun

Do Hyun's family

Kim Young Ae as Seo Tae Im

Shim Hye Jin as Shin Hwa Ran

Ahn Nae Sang as Cha Joon Pyo

Kim Yong Gun as Cha Gun Ho

Myung Se Bin as Min Seo Yun

Do Hyun's helpers

Go Chang Suk as Suk Ho Pil

Choi Won Young as Ahn Gook

Ri Jin's family

Kim Hee Jung as Ji Soon Young

Park Joon Gyu as Oh Dae Oh

Ri Jin's colleagues

Lee Shi Un as Dr. Park Min Jae

Jo Chang Geun (조창근) as Dr. Kang In Kyu

Ki Joon's family

Kim Na Woon as Yoon Ja Kyung

Kim Il Woo as Cha Young Pyo

Kim Hyun Joo as Baek Jin Sook

Others

Kim Hyung Bum as Section Chief Choi

Seo Yi Ahn as Hong Ji Sun (Do Hyun's matchmaking partner)

Heo Ji Woong (허지웅) as Ri Ohn's editor

Special appearance

Kim Seul Gi as Heo Sook Hee (1-3)

Jo Yoon Ho (조윤호) as biker gang's leader (1-3)

Jung Eun Pyo as Do Hyun's former psychiatrist (ep 1)

Woo Hyun as alcoholic patient (ep 1)

Goo Joon Yup as The DJ (ep 1)

Kan Mi Yun (간미연) as Se Gi's former girlfriend (ep 1)

LU:KUS (루커스) as idol group Rocking (ep cool

Park Seul Gi as MC (ep cool

Jung Hae Won (정해원) as Rocking leader J.I. (ep 11-12)

class="titleNews"

*** HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa! I celebrate all the wonderful things you are to me! I hope you enjoy your special day with LBY. 

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Wed, 02.25.15] ′Unkind Women′ Chases After ′Kill Me, Heal Me′ with Debut Episode

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Dramas

1. MBC Kill Me, Heal Me 10.5
3. KBS Unkind Women 9.1
4. SBS Hyde, Jekyll, Me 5.6

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 7.1
2. SBS Eco Village 4.7
3. KBS Invisible Man 2.7

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS/ enews

*** Kill Me, Heal Me" rated 10.4% last night.  :)

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Thurs, 02.26.15] ′Unkind Women′ Gets Closer to ′Kill Me Heal Me′

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Dramas

1. MBC Kill Me, Heal Me 10.5→10.4
3. KBS Unkind Women 9.1→9.8
4. SBS Hyde, Jekyll, Me 5.6→5.2

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 5.2

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS / enews

awwww seems like jisung confirmed their first born is a girl! He said that he wanted a girl when they got married too. Look at Jisung's fancafe gift for his daughter, so cute. Congratulations, jisung oppa!

cr as labelled

imageimageRZ9FqT.jpgimageIeobkW.jpgimageSL1p6Z.jpgimageimageN0ZT8o.jpg1TzAhn.jpgB-_qPaYUsAAZLVy.jpgB-_qQYkUsAAyq_i.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Cha Do Hyun and Oh Ri Jin at the basement.10933780_792090297551785_84933262542657710422203_792090330885115_465757436326053

10455111_792090310885117_814139213471287

Family Oh basement is full of CGI. Maybe not filmed on the green screen but the coloring for the scene.

My gosh. I didn't see how handsome he is before in Save the Last Dance for Me.

He's so handsome in Kill Me Heal Me especially when he's Shin Se Gi that I can't get enough of him.

He's getting more handsome each day. Maybe it's the effect of being inspired.

tumblr_njsmpp2oKP1u7cqjlo1_250.gif

class="titleNews"Ji Sung to Sing OST for ‘Kill Me Heal Me’

Ji Sung will be drawing tears out from the viewers once more with the Kill Me Heal Me OST track titled Violet (translated).

The production team of MBC’s Kill Me Heal Me revealed on March 3, “Ji Sung will be singing the drama OST track Violet.”

The drama production team explained, “Ji Sung did a better job than a professional singer in bringing out the original feel of the song with his calm voice. You will also be able to enjoy the lyrics that go well along with the summary of the drama.”

Ji Sung’s Violet is the song that the 1980s singer Jo Dong Jin released in 1985.

The Kill Me Heal Me drama team shared, “Having enjoyed listening to the song since he was a student, Ji Sung personally made a suggestion to remake the song because it goes well along with the feel of the drama.”

Ji Sung to Sing OST for ‘Kill Me Heal Me’

The OST album of Kill Me Heal Me, which will be produced in response to the fans making continual requests, will include the drama OST tracks that have been previously released as well as the background music and bonus tracks. The songs will be released online at noon on March 5 (KST) prior to the album release.

The album will include Auditory Hallucinations by Jang Jae In, Unspeakable Secret by Moon Myung Jin, Healing Love by f(x)’s Luna and LU:KUS’ Choi, Oh Ri On’s theme song Letting You Go by Park Seo Joon, This Feeling by Lee Yu Rim and more.

Meanwhile, Kill Me Heal Me is a romantic comedy drama depicting romance between Cha Do Hyun (Ji Sung), who is suffering from DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder), and the psychiatrist Oh Ri Jin.

Photo credit: MBC / enews

Jisung... He is my current obsession now.He's too good for god sake.I hope everything's good for his family... I can't wait to see Jisung's junior.. boy or girl.