❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

11 hours ago, willenette said:

*** JS looks so very good. Can't wait for the next episode. It's always intense every EP. JS & Jinyoung fighting!  :heart3:

The Devil Judge” stills of Ji Sung and GOT7’s Jinyoung of tonight’s (June 11) episode

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=076&aid=0003753547

JS looks SO good! I wish Viki is not so slow with the subtitles! Still waiting for episode 3 to complete its english sub!!

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, sunny88 said:

JS looks SO good! I wish Viki is not so slow with the subtitles! Still waiting for episode 3 to complete its english sub!!

@sunny88, “The Devil Judge” remains on the rise rating-wise! Last night, July 11, the fourth episode of the drama achieved the show’s highest viewership ratings to date. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast scored an average nationwide rating of 6.3 percent, marking a significant jump from its previous episode the night before. It's also taking first place in its time slot across all cable channels. Congratulations to the cast and crew of “The Devil Judge” especially to JS!  :Ohboy3:

202107120746148986098_20210712074701_01_

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003454617

• Like 1

*** What happened in "The Devil Judge" Episode 3? Kim Ga On (GOT7's Jinyoung) puts aside his ongoing investigation of Kang Yo Han (Ji Sung), and willingly saves him from the bombing incident inside his office. In return, Kang Yo Han took good care of him. He also let the young judge stay in his house for days to get treated before going back to the court. After the unexpected incident in his office, Kang Yo Han secretly looked for the culprit behind the occurrence. Kang Yo Han found a new sub-judge to fill in Kim Ga On's spot during the trial and even updated the public about Kim Ga On's situation. As the days passed, he got bored staying all day in Kang Yo Han's room and roamed around the big house. He got curious about the locked door in the middle of the hallway. He was determined to open it and know what's inside, but the caretaker opened it not knowing that Kim Ga On was sneaking in the corner.  Kim Ga On was quick to sneak in and became more puzzled by what he saw. The nanny was talking to a portrait in front of her and kept mentioning about the man named Isaac. According to her, Isaac was the real owner of the mansion and not Kang Yo Han. This gave Kim Ga On more clues about Kang Yo Han's real identity. Then, Kim Ga On trespassed one of the rooms inside the mansion and accidentally found Kang Yo Han's previous room, located in the basement. He found a photo of a man who resembles him. Suddenly, the nanny got insde and mentioned about Kang Yo Han's past life. Kim Ga On was shocked about the revelation that Kang Yo Han was adopted and abused by Isaac's father. It was a good EP!  :7555_attack:

video source : Kdramastars

• Like 1

*** "The Devil Judge" continued to impress with 6.3 percent.  :blush:

Drama viewership ratings for the week of July 5-11, 2021

dramaratings_3.jpg

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/07/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-july-5-11-2021/

Saturday, July 10      
Revolutionary Sisters 33 KBS 27.0%
Nevertheless 4 JTBC 1.7%
Voice 4 8 OCN 3.7%
The Devil Judge 3 tvN 5.5%
Sunday, July 11      
Revolutionary Sisters 34 KBS 27.7%
The Devil Judge 4 tvN 6.3%
  • Like 2

*** tvN’s “The Devil Judge” rose to No. 4 on this week’s list of most buzzworthy dramas, and Ji Sung also shot up to No. 2 in the actor rankings. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon. JS deserves this! I am so happy for him.  :kisslevel:

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz in the second week of July are as follows:

1. tvN’s “Hospital Playlist 2”
  2. SBS’s “The Penthouse 3”
  3. tvN’s “You Are My Spring”
  4. tvN’s “The Devil Judge”
  5. tvN’s “My Roommate Is a Gumiho”
  6. JTBC’s “Nevertheless”
  7. KBS 2TV’s “At a Distance Spring is Green
  8. TV Chosun’s “Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) 2”
  9. SBS’s “Racket Boys”
  10. JTBC’s “Monthly Magazine Home

Most-Buzzworthy-Dramas1.jpeg

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Seo Hyun Jin (“You Are My Spring”)
  2. Ji Sung (“The Devil Judge”)
  3. Jang Ki Yong (“My Roommate Is a Gumiho”)
  4. Jo Jung Suk (“Hospital Playlist 2”)
  5. Girl’s Day’s Hyeri (“My Roommate Is a Gumiho”)
  6. Kim So Yeon (“The Penthouse 3”)
  7. Jung Kyung Ho (“Hospital Playlist 2”)
  8. Kim Dong Wook (“You Are My Spring”)
  9. Lee Ji Ah (“The Penthouse 3”)
  10. Song Kang (“Nevertheless”)

Most-Buzzworthy-Drama-Actors1.jpeg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

*** "The Devil Judge"  has higher numbers. In general, it’s the cable shows that are really thriving.  :Ohboy3:

Drama viewership ratings for the week of July 12-18, 2021

dramaratings_3.jpg

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/07/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-july-12-18-2021/

Saturday, July 17      
Revolutionary Sisters 35 KBS 27.5%
Nevertheless 5 JTBC 1.4%
Voice 4 10 OCN 4.0%
The Devil Judge 5 tvN 6.0%
Sunday, July 18      
Revolutionary Sisters 36 KBS 30.1%
The Devil Judge 6 tvN 6.0%

• Like 2

*** For the fourth week, Ji Sung topped the actor rankings on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list that generated the most buzz. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon. In the drama rankings,  “The Devil Judge”  is at No. 3. ( “Hospital Playlist 2” is maintaining its streak as the most buzzworthy drama!) I'm happy that "The Devil Judge" is #3 on the buzzworthy list, same thing as JS as No. 1. :Megathanks:

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz in the third week of July are as follows:

3. tvN’s “The Devil Judge”
4. tvN’s “My Roommate Is a Gumiho”
5. tvN’s “You Are My Spring”
6. TV Chosun’s “Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) 2”
7. JTBC’s “Nevertheless”
8. KBS2’s “At a Distance Spring is Green
9. JTBC’s “Monthly Magazine Home
10. SBS’s “Racket Boys”

Buzzworthy-Drama.jpg

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Ji Sung (“The Devil Judge”)
2. Jang Ki Yong (“My Roommate Is a Gumiho”)
3. Girl’s Day’s Hyeri (“My Roommate Is a Gumiho”)
4. Kim Dong Wook (“You Are My Spring”)
5. Seo Hyun Jin (“You Are My Spring”)
6. Han So Hee (“Nevertheless”)
7. Kim Min Jung (“The Devil Judge”)
8. Jo Jung Suk (“Hospital Playlist 2”)
9. GOT7’s Jinyoung (“The Devil Judge”)

Buzzworthy-Actors.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 2

On 7/20/2021 at 12:03 PM, willenette said:

*** For the fourth week, Ji Sung topped the actor rankings on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list that generated the most buzz. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon. In the drama rankings,  “The Devil Judge”  is at No. 3. ( “Hospital Playlist 2” is maintaining its streak as the most buzzworthy drama!) I'm happy that "The Devil Judge" is #3 on the buzzworthy list, same thing as JS as No. 1. :Megathanks:

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz in the third week of July are as follows:

3. tvN’s “The Devil Judge”
4. tvN’s “My Roommate Is a Gumiho”
5. tvN’s “You Are My Spring”
6. TV Chosun’s “Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) 2”
7. JTBC’s “Nevertheless”
8. KBS2’s “At a Distance Spring is Green
9. JTBC’s “Monthly Magazine Home
10. SBS’s “Racket Boys”

1. Ji Sung (“The Devil Judge”)
2. Jang Ki Yong (“My Roommate Is a Gumiho”)
3. Girl’s Day’s Hyeri (“My Roommate Is a Gumiho”)
4. Kim Dong Wook (“You Are My Spring”)
5. Seo Hyun Jin (“You Are My Spring”)
6. Han So Hee (“Nevertheless”)
7. Kim Min Jung (“The Devil Judge”)
8. Jo Jung Suk (“Hospital Playlist 2”)
9. GOT7’s Jinyoung (“The Devil Judge”)

(skipped unrelated.....)

So glad!! The Devil Judge should be no 1 and Ji Sung certainly should be and stayed no 1! :)

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Love 1

***GOT7's Jinyoung, Ji Sung, Park Gyu Young, and more display chemistry and good teamwork on the set, and how they spontaneously interact with each other in between takes. I'm glad that the series is consistent in attaining high viewership ratings since the first day of its broadcast. I love the part when  GOT7's Jinyoung was about to give a piece of candy to Ji Sung but teasingly ate it, which made him burst out laughing for what he did and immediately hugged Ji Sung, who also enjoys his quirks. On the other hand, Ji Sung continuously checks on him whenever they finish a fight scene. I enjoy their love-hate relationship in every week's episode. Their bromance is getting prominent in each episode. You shouldn't miss it! :kisslevel:

‘The Devil Judge’ Behind-The-Scenes

video source : Kdramastars

10 K-Drama Bad Boys With A Heart Of Gold

757a9f771deb47a0812a5d015c508a7d.jpeg?s=

K-drama bad boys are not always the characters we get drawn to the most, but when they are able to show empathy, compassion, and true desire to love someone, we can’t help but soften up to their character. The bad boy is a trope that is pretty common in K-dramas, but here are a few who have left a lasting impression.

3. Shin Se Gi – “Kill Me, Heal Me”

Kill Me, Heal Me” is about a wealthy man named Cha Do Hyun (Ji Sung) who struggles with multiple personality disorder as a result of a traumatic experience he had as a child. To be more specific, he has seven personalities, one of which is also in love with the female lead, Oh Ri Jin (Hwang Jung Eum).

ji-sung-kill-me-heal-me.jpeg

Out of these personalities, one of them is the hard-headed and tough as nails Shin Se Gi. He loves his smokey eye makeup and doesn’t let anyone mess with Oh Ri Jin. He’s been in love with her for as long as he can remember and tries his hardest to protect her at all costs. He does not care much about people around him or what others think, but when it comes to Ri Jin, he’s willing to do just about anything for her — he even throws her a party featuring all her favorite childhood toys. The innocence in his love for Ri Jin is just too adorable!

ji-sung3.jpeg

Watch “Kill Me, Heal Me”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 2