❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

OMG they are really cute couple.   I  like them very much.  Let them be blessed with a  beautiful and healthy baby girl and safe delivery for LBY.  another article at koalas playground.http://koalasplayground.com/2015/04/26/ji-sung-and-lee-bo-young-share-pictures-of-their-baby-shower-with-fans/#more-66565

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung hold baby shower for their first child

by Shelly M on Mon, Apr 27, 2015

Leeboyoung_JiSung_BabyShower10.jpg

Excited celebrity parents-to-be Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung were thrilled to share snapshots from their recent baby shower.

Friends of the I Hear Your Voice actress and Kill Me, Heal Me actor threw the event for the happy expectant couple over the weekend. Lee's K-drama co-stars Bae Jong Ok, Byun Jung Soo,Yoon Hyun Sook, and Jang Hee Jin looked just as joyful as the couple in the photos uploaded on Lee Bo Young's Instagram account.

Leeboyoung_JiSung_BabyShower10.jpg

Brightly colored balloons, banners, and giant baby bottles filled the home where the shower was held. White and pink flowers continued the pink and pastel theme of the event with the word "Girl" brilliantly displayed in cut-out letters for baby Kwak Bo Bae. Fans can now be certain that Bo Bae ( a cute nickname for thier unborn child) will be an adorable baby girl.

Leeboyoung_JiSung_BabyShower.jpg

Leeboyoung_JiSung_BabyShower3.jpg

Leeboyoung_JiSung_BabyShower4.jpg

Leeboyoung_JiSung_BabyShower5.jpg

The couple still has a few weeks before they welcome their new bundle of joy into the family. Since it's going to be a girl, I expect she will resemble daddy quite a bit. Most girls take on their father's facial features.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-bo-young-and-ji-sung-hold-baby-shower-for-their-first-child/

kyung-jin said: itemprop="name"Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung hold baby shower for their first child

by Shelly M on Mon, Apr 27, 2015

Excited celebrity parents-to-be Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung were thrilled to share snapshots from their recent baby shower.

Friends of the I Hear Your Voice actress and Kill Me, Heal Me actor threw the event for the happy expectant couple over the weekend. Lee's K-drama co-stars Bae Jong Ok, Byun Jung Soo,Yoon Hyun Sook, and Jang Hee Jin looked just as joyful as the couple in the photos uploaded on Lee Bo Young's Instagram account.

Brightly colored balloons, banners, and giant baby bottles filled the home where the shower was held. White and pink flowers continued the pink and pastel theme of the event with the word "Girl" brilliantly displayed in cut-out letters for baby Kwak Bo Bae. Fans can now be certain that Bo Bae ( a cute nickname for thier unborn child) will be an adorable baby girl.

The couple still has a few weeks before they welcome their new bundle of joy into the family. Since it's going to be a girl, I expect she will resemble daddy quite a bit. Most girls take on their father's facial features.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-bo-young-and-ji-sung-hold-baby-shower-for-their-first-child/

• Like 1

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"Ji Sung outlines his desire to act until his death

0 46 Ji Sung Ji Sung Ji Sung Ji Sung

Actor Ji Sung recently did an interview with bnt International where he said, “I am determined to act until my death, and it’s just the starting point for me as an actor right now.”

Ji Sung’s popularity has soared by leaps and bounds within and outside of South Korea, thanks to his stellar portrayal of his character who has seven different personalities in the television drama ‘Kill Me Heal Me.’

In the interview, Ji Sung expressed, “I feel that the starting point for an actor is at 40 years old, and this is the time for me now. I hope to broaden my acting scope, and hope to take on a character like The Joker in the ‘Dark Knight.’ Compared to a simple hero story, I would prefer to be a hero who had no choice but to become one because of a painful past. It’s more charismatic in that way.”

Ji Sung also revealed his plans for the latter half of the year, “To show my respect for ‘Kill Me Heal Me,’ I am unlikely to take on any drama for now. I will most probably take on a movie instead.”

Meanwhile, Ji Sung recently launched his official Facebook page (지성, Ji Sung – チソン – 池晟), where his agency NAMOO ACTORS expressed, “Discussions are underway on whether he will hold his fan meeting in China or Taiwan. We will put out a notice once there’s confirmation. We would also like to add that the correct Chinese name for Ji Sung is ‘池晟’ and not ‘池城’ which is widely used.”

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 2

Ahm, don't remember if I wrote it but I mentioned some time ago that I have only 2 episodes of Kill me heal me left. I've finally seen it! And... I know this reaction is way too obvious nevertheless... 

OH.

MY.

GOD!!!

I know the whole drama is Ji Sung's acting festival but if anyone has any doubt according to his acting ability they need only one minute to forget about them.

Because Na Na was only one minute. And it's either my poor English or no language of this world has perfect words to describe the impact. I don't know how to express myself. I saw Ji Sung playing Do Hyun, Yoo Na (oh no...xD), Yoo Sub, Se Gi... but Na Na is THE moment. I don't know how Ji Sung did it but he was abolutely perfect. Innocent look in his eyes? Check. Child-like movements? Check. Child-like shyness? Check. He totally behave like a child. And a girl! With this big teddy bear, looking behind the bear's head... I won't write it was Oscar-worthy because Oscars are not worth to be put in Ji Sung's hands. I'm so all WOW 'cause I knew for a full grown man playing child would be (I think) the most difficult thing in the world. Ji Sung was PERFECT. 

The whole drama wasn't perfect but Ji Sung was. I have Secret on my radar so I'll com in some time and share my thoughts.

Btw I've seen My PS Partner - I liked Ji Sung there too. And the movie was hilarious. :D

Ahm, don't remember if I wrote it but I mentioned some time ago that I have only 2 episodes of Kill me heal me left. I've finally seen it! And... I know this reaction is way too obvious nevertheless... 

OH.

MY.

GOD!!!

I know the whole drama is Ji Sung's acting festival but if anyone has any doubt according to his acting ability they need only one minute to forget about them.

Because Na Na was only one minute. And it's either my poor English or no language of this world has perfect words to describe the impact. I don't know how to express myself. I saw Ji Sung playing Do Hyun, Yoo Na (oh no...xD), Yoo Sub, Se Gi... but Na Na is THE moment. I don't know how Ji Sung did it but he was abolutely perfect. Innocent look in his eyes? Check. Child-like movements? Check. Child-like shyness? Check. He totally behave like a child. And a girl! With this big teddy bear, looking behind the bear's head... I won't write it was Oscar-worthy because Oscars are not worth to be put in Ji Sung's hands. I'm so all WOW 'cause I knew for a full grown man playing child would be (I think) the most difficult thing in the world. Ji Sung was PERFECT. 

The whole drama wasn't perfect but Ji Sung was. I have Secret on my radar so I'll com in some time and share my thoughts.

Btw I've seen My PS Partner - I liked Ji Sung there too. And the movie was hilarious. :D

I totally agreed with you he did a fabulous Job...normally when a guy play role of a girl you have to be very good or else it can look very awkward.....but Ji Sung he nailed I mean when he was Yo Na you really believed that he was a girl at that moment and Na Na was just toooo cute I just wished we could have seen more of her....

Secret is  one of my favorite it was awesome................PS Partner was really hilarious but I was kind of surprised at first because I was not expecting that....but after I got over it I really enjoyed it and who can forget the panty song right? xD

PS Partner was really hilarious but I was kind of surprised at first because I was not expecting that....but after I got over it I really enjoyed it and who can forget the panty song right? xD

Not me - I won't forget that song either. :D:D:D

The movie is good. A comedy about (let's just say that) sex that is actually funny, not disguisting. :) 

I totally agreed with you he did a fabulous Job...normally when a guy play role of a girl you have to be very good or else it can look very awkward.....but Ji Sung he nailed I mean when he was Yo Na you really believed that he was a girl at that moment and Na Na was just toooo cute I just wished we could have seen more of her....

​Exactly. I was looking at full grown up man and still I had no doubt that I see a little shy girl. That was absolutely amazing.

i am under his spell totally after kill me heal me! love him.... he is the most flexible actor I've seen in dramaland and shown in one drama alone :)

Me too....there was this scene in ep 14 where he rushed to rescued Ri Jin and he got hit in the head...then he started to remember his past....that scene gave me goosebumps...the acting was out of this

m not really sure if my english will be enough to praise this Man - as an Actor - as an Husband - as an soon to be Father - and of course just as an soooo handsome Man! And what a Man.

Actually I say him first in My PS Partner - my favorite Movies from all Movies. I guess I watched it now more than 20 times. (at least all Parts with him in it). And I loved the Chemnestry with the Woman in there too.

But no question - the Secret - later Kill me / Heal me Couple is - wow!

I still have to watch Confession - I started it - but I really need to be in the right moof for a sad Movie like that. Until now I prefer to watch Km/Hm again - my Number One Drama from all Dramas I have watched so far (and that is a lot - I think).

I really - really - really hope he will win the Award! He sooo deserve it. Who else could play Yo Na? (and all the others of course). I still miss Se Gi - I soo miss Do Hyun - and yes Perry. .... and Yo Na ana Yo Sub - and I have to stop this!

I watched Running Man today with Subs - I lauged out loud when Kim Yoo Ri act as Yo Na - Peace!

Okay - I really have to stop myself - I can write about him hour for hour. :x

No, no, don't stop, @Mau_Cherry! I enjoy your words. :D And your English is fine. :) 

Oh, Yoo Na! She was crazy! I loved the moment when Ri Jin and Ri On were discussing with whom Yoo Na should sleep. Not with Ri Jin - Yoo Na is a man. Not with Ri On - Yoo Na is a woman! xD

Do you want to die? B|

Oh I loved so many Moments in this Drama - But one of my most Fun Moment (in which i for real fall from my chair out of laughter) was when Ri On met Yon Na for the first time - his Face when she said Oppa!!!! And his reaction on the Phone - Help me Sistaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

And after trying to send Do Hyun away  - he so deserved to suffer! :P

Not only Ji Sung was so wonderful in that Drama!

Oh I loved so many Moments in this Drama - But one of my most Fun Moment (in which i for real fall from my chair out of laughter) was when Ri On met Yon Na for the first time - his Face when she said Oppa!!!! And his reaction on the Phone - Help me Sistaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

And after trying to send Do Hyun away  - he so deserved to suffer! :P

​I'm not going to die! ;)

Well... if you mention moments from KMHM like the one above I may leave this world because of laughter. But hey - can you imagine better death? ;)

​I'm not going to die! ;)

Well... if you mention moments from KMHM like the one above I may leave this world because of laughter. But hey - can you imagine better death? ;)

Better not sure - but - öh - I have one or two Ideas how I could die without regret. cupid smiley

There are soo many funny Moments in this Drama - but so many sad Moments too - and from the start is was intense! That was Part of the Magic for me - that I have to go through every kind of Emotion in every Episode. And I´m jsut happy that they got the Attention in Korea too. I´m not always the Person who understands the rates. :ph34r:

Okay - I don´t want to make this Kill me / Heal me Thread Part two....

Edited by Mau_Cherry

m not really sure if my english will be enough to praise this Man - as an Actor - as an Husband - as an soon to be Father - and of course just as an soooo handsome Man! And what a Man.

Actually I say him first in My PS Partner - my favorite Movies from all Movies. I guess I watched it now more than 20 times. (at least all Parts with him in it). And I loved the Chemnestry with the Woman in there too.

But no question - the Secret - later Kill me / Heal me Couple is - wow!

I still have to watch Confession - I started it - but I really need to be in the right moof for a sad Movie like that. Until now I prefer to watch Km/Hm again - my Number One Drama from all Dramas I have watched so far (and that is a lot - I think).

I really - really - really hope he will win the Award! He sooo deserve it. Who else could play Yo Na? (and all the others of course). I still miss Se Gi - I soo miss Do Hyun - and yes Perry. .... and Yo Na ana Yo Sub - and I have to stop this!

I watched Running Man today with Subs - I lauged out loud when Kim Yoo Ri act as Yo Na - Peace!

Okay - I really have to stop myself - I can write about him hour for hour. :x

​Hi, I've watched "My PS Partner" & I find it good. This movie is full of sexual themes - hahaha. Though the theme seems to be about true love through sexual attraction, it’s probably more about being with someone you can be honest and open with. Of course, the whole movie isn’t one sexual scene after another. I think this was cast pretty well. JS was perfect as an obsessed romantic with an immature side. IDK much about actress Kim A-Joong, but she carried the role well enough. Even her occupation is more on the sexier side; lingerie designer. I think the movie itself was great at showing the way someone feels after a break-up. I think the writer did a good job with everything.  :D

Guest flanrabin

happy temporary threat of JiSung available.. great actor, good husband.. why on earth he look so damn hot..his looks like 28 years old.. :x

Oppa.. i do miss you..:P

​Hi, I've watched "My PS Partner" & I find it good. This movie is full of sexual themes - hahaha. Though the theme seems to be about true love through sexual attraction, it’s probably more about being with someone you can be honest and open with. Of course, the whole movie isn’t one sexual scene after another. I think this was cast pretty well. JS was perfect as an obsessed romantic with an immature side. IDK much about actress Kim A-Joong, but she carried the role well enough. Even her occupation is more on the sexier side; lingerie designer. I think the movie itself was great at showing the way someone feels after a break-up. I think the writer did a good job with everything.  :D

For me this Movie feels more real than a lot of Dramas. The Story is about Adults - not about Teenager. I can´t believe that every Person in Korea is so much - how to say it - more innocence and pure - than I´m used to it.

I loved the Idea that the first PS was just a mistake - and just an fake act too - I soo laughed when she fell from her little Chair.

To be honest - that Movie even influenced me and my work - and after watching it I got the idea for one of the Storys I´m currently writing. computer man smiley

For me my PS Partner it more about real Love - real trust - the wish to meet the right Person - and that you need to be brave sometimes in Love too - because something new is always a risc - but it is not so easy to give up on old Feelings - even after you really should know - it is not what makes you happy.

For me this Movie feels more real than a lot of Dramas. The Story is about Adults - not about Teenager. I can´t believe that every Person in Korea is so much - how to say it - more innocence and pure - than I´m used to it.

I loved the Idea that the first PS was just a mistake - and just an fake act too - I soo laughed when she fell from her little Chair.

To be honest - that Movie even influenced me and my work - and after watching it I got the idea for one of the Storys I´m currently writing. computer man smiley

For me my PS Partner it more about real Love - real trust - the wish to meet the right Person - and that you need to be brave sometimes in Love too - because something new is always a risc - but it is not so easy to give up on old Feelings - even after you really should know - it is not what makes you happy.

*** We have watched many dramas that stars a woman in her 20s (often her late 20s) who has never been kissed and has never fallen in love. This happens frequently in dramas and I am sure I am not the only one that it strikes as odd. But, Koreans are marrying at their later age and marrying for love. While there is nothing wrong with abstaining from sexual activity until marriage, that shouldn’t be the only option people have. Well, dramas are a business. They will always show whatever is in demand. The plots and themes are driven by what sells. Koreans have relationships like everyone else does. Humans kiss, they have sex, they divorce without being evil, marry again etc. :D