[variety] Rose War 산장미팅 장미의전쟁

Guest makemyday

Guest makemyday
[KBS] old game show
i know this topic is kind of stretch since.. rose war was on.. haha eons ago. but i was just wondering. does anyone watch this? or used to watch this? even though its freakin old.. i just started to watch it.. and if anyone could upload any episodes for me.. that'd be great.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest makemyday

^ you can find the rose war episodes in shinhwa changjo's clubbox ( clubbox.co.kr/shcjcjbnet)

i'll keep that in mind but for right now..

clubbox doesnt work on my computer for some reason..

no ysi links whatsoeveR?

Guest makemyday

Anyone has caps on this show? Any pictures? And what's this show about anyway?

i dont have any pics or caps (sorry) but i can tell you what its about.

lets see. it starts off with boys outnumbering the girls i think..

and basically the boys and the girls do activites together. so at this point, they arent paired up or anything..

then they have the first rose session (is that what it was called?)..

basically during the session, each boy and girl has a rose.. they go into these rooms with lockers in them.. one of the rooms have all the guys names on each respective locker.. depending on which boy the girl likes.. she'll put the rose in his locker.. and vice versa.. then they get to check if they got roses in their locker.. but they dont really know who put it in there.. (although its easy to guess sometimes).

then they continue playing games.. and then a second rose session happens. after this.. i think they play one more activity? and then they have this thing called the "jinshil game" which is translated to the "truth game" where any guy or girl can ask anyone a question and they have to answer truthfully.

the two part segment of the show ends with the third and final rose choosing.. but unlike the locker thing like the before sessions....

each girl goes down a bridge to where all the guys are standing.. and they choose the single final guy that they like the most and brings him back up with her.. the guys that arent chosen go home.. and yeah..

then, the next week.. since it'll be an even number of guys and girls.. they'll bring in more GIRLS.. so that now, the roles have switched and the girls get to compete for the guys..

haha what i wrote sounds SUPER confusing..

but its the best i can do.

Guest truexskills

i dont have any pics or caps (sorry) but i can tell you what its about.

lets see. it starts off with boys outnumbering the girls i think..

and basically the boys and the girls do activites together. so at this point, they arent paired up or anything..

then they have the first rose session (is that what it was called?)..

basically during the session, each boy and girl has a rose.. they go into these rooms with lockers in them.. one of the rooms have all the guys names on each respective locker.. depending on which boy the girl likes.. she'll put the rose in his locker.. and vice versa.. then they get to check if they got roses in their locker.. but they dont really know who put it in there.. (although its easy to guess sometimes).

then they continue playing games.. and then a second rose session happens. after this.. i think they play one more activity? and then they have this thing called the "jinshil game" which is translated to the "truth game" where any guy or girl can ask anyone a question and they have to answer truthfully.

the two part segment of the show ends with the third and final rose choosing.. but unlike the locker thing like the before sessions....

each girl goes down a bridge to where all the guys are standing.. and they choose the single final guy that they like the most and brings him back up with her.. the guys that arent chosen go home.. and yeah..

then, the next week.. since it'll be an even number of guys and girls.. they'll bring in more GIRLS.. so that now, the roles have switched and the girls get to compete for the guys..

haha what i wrote sounds SUPER confusing..

but its the best i can do.

yeah thats pretty much it..but every so often they would change how like they do it..and then use that method for a while..then change it again

lol i lvoed this show..it was 2 years ago not 3 though lol

Guest truexskills

wow i remember that ALOT of kpop stars and celebrities came on this..it wasn't like a bunch of unknown ppl

i only clearly remember haha, yuri from cool, and ugh her name slips my mind right now..but her voice is wierd when she sings..she was born like that i think..and a whole bunch of other ppl..oh yeah jihye from sharp came too..but what would be weird is that one episode it would be FEMALE celebrities..and relaly young MALE ppl...thye would be aroune 19-22 in age..and in other episdoes it would be MALE celbrities with like college female students..

Guest makemyday

aww i never saw this show!

would anyone reup an episode?

*sniff* i dun have clubbox

this is the very first episode of rose war i think.

i have a few episodes but my clubbox stopped working so.. i was super sad.

http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ZZF1PZ...VE0ZPWKPVRADTTA

some of the guys that are in it..

lee sung jin

lee ji hoon (i LOVE THESE two in rose war)

kim sang hyuk from click b..

and a few others that i cant remember.

the first few are alright..

it starts to get better as you know.. it goes on.

EDIT.

ahha GEEZ. i just realized the date of the episode i just uploaded.

2002. wow. that was a long time ago.

Guest happy.birthday

I used to watch this too. Lee Sungjin was such a playboy in this. Does anyone have the episode where Brian came out?

Guest makemyday

I used to watch this too. Lee Sungjin was such a playboy in this. Does anyone have the episode where Brian came out?

i think i may have this episode.

if i find it.. i'll upload it for you. :)

Guest happy.birthday

Instead of the episode with Brian, can you upload the second part of episode 1? I didn't know Hwanhee came out. Thanks if you can.

Guest Xa Thi Man

thanks my immortality for the link ... i've never watched this before, so this will be interesting ... anything with lee ji hoon and lee sung jin has to be funny :lol:

Archived