Ever ordered from SASA

Guest crazytimes1233

Guest crazytimes1233

BAD EXPERIENCE
when you think you bought enough for free shipping you wouldn't think that when the package arrived you would have to pay BLOODY £22.01 BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ENOUGH STAMPS.      I DID!!!

When they mean they won't pay extra for a little bit more tax because of where you lived they mean it WITHOUT REALLY TELLING YOU, they expect you to know. The free shipping is deciving and a con. Dispite saying in the terms and conditions they won't pay for extra fees i actually thought i was able to get FREE SHIPPING its still ridiculous. If I had refused the package they would have taken off 15% for restocking AND another extra for shipping before I got a refund!!! it's a stupid terms and agreement and they need to change it!!! I have orderd at SASA before and much more then i ordered this time i think it was due to the weight of a certain item or just bad luck. They don't actually care they just send it and it's alllll our problem now. Really angry and i'm complety put off by the products (when it's not really it's fault)

Overall be careful in what you buy as I think weight does contribute to the post and packaging SASA just doesn't tell you in the first place!

SCREW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEY NEED TO CHANGE IT!!!

Guest JulieXD

I ordered from SASA recently too and was charged £14 customs when the package was worth £25 =[. Its actually the 2nd time ever Ive been charged customs in over 5 years??

TBH I think its more to do with Royal Mail. They recently increased the postage cost and I received a first class UK recorded package in 5 days even though it was posted before 2pm =_=".

Im also from the US, and never had a problem with shipping. I agree with nailbunny though, I too have had slightly squished box, but that might not be Sasa's fault. Just bad handling by the post offices... I really see USPS especially going downhill with their service. =___=;

Guest tikimiki

i'm from the U.S., and i don't think they charge us customs (?) i've ordered once and had a good experience. I think they overuse packaging peanuts and big boxes. my box gets squished too, but considering it's going from hong kong to halfway around the world, it's understandable.

Guest panda.rider

I'm from the U.S., and I've 2 purchases so far. Considering its shipping from Hong Kong, my box did get quite squished. But all the products were safely wrapped inside and had free of damage. Although, I ordered an emulsion and they sent me a toner. =/ They refused to resend the correct one, instead they asked if I wanted an exchange, I would have to ship it back myself and pay for shipping. Not exactly the best customer service, I ended up just keeping the toner...

As for the free shipping, I've had no problems with it. I think I was charged like $2 for international fee or something, but that was probably due to some other foreign affairs.

Guest xxkukiko

Ordered twice from SASA,

once with paid shipping

and once with free shipping.

Both good experiences.

*Ordering from Australia

Guest Kitty07

Ordered from Sasa twice (from Australia) - personally hated their shipping and overall customer service. Went by free shipping both times because I've ordered enough... TOOK 1.5 MONTHS TO GET TO ME! And they gave me the wrong tracking number. They themselves couldn't find my order both times and said I just have to keep waiting! I hate them... so not worth it.

I ordered from them because of the free shipping.

The total was $37,40/29.40 euro and I had to pay $23/18 euro customs =___=

Also, they shipped my package in a very big box, like, 4/5 was filled with packaging peanuts.

Big boxes tend to attract a lot of  attention at the customs declaration, so I think that's what f*cked me.

Btw, I live in the Netherlands.

Guest soiia

Got charged ~$30 from canadian customs for an order of $100. If I were charged 15% of the total amount, I wouldn't feel so bitter since that's the usual amount of tax I pay, but 30% ....... well I think I'll stick with ebay if I can (for asian brands since it's hard to get a hand on some products).

Guest thoakun

I ordered twice from Sasa. The first time the whole parcel was worth $50 and I wasn't charged customs fee. The second time it was $75 and I had to pay around$10 for tax. Does any know an online cosmetics shop similar to Sasa? Japanese and Korean skincare brands are so expensive in department stores here (Vietnam), and I'm looking for an online store that offers samples and trial sizes so generously. 

I think SASA is great for people who live in the USA...we don't seem to have a problem with customs and such. Seems like everyone everywhere else except Australia is getting screwed over. It's pretty sad since SASA definitely has some great deals.

Guest PDURRR

I think SASA is great for people who live in the USA...we don't seem to have a problem with customs and such.  Seems like everyone everywhere else except Australia is getting screwed over.  It's pretty sad since SASA definitely has some great deals.

customs exist to protect the domestic economy. it encourages people to buy things within the country so tax revenues don't go down (foreign imports are taxed too).

there are customs in the US but they aren't as bad as countries like Canada, partially because the US is highly dependent on foreign businesses and relations.

australia might not have as much customs issues, but they're located in the southern hemisphere which escalates shipping costs.

just randomly throwing these out there, lol.

Guest Veeneee

ive been charged customs, thats about it... oh and one time i guess we ordered too much, they sent our items in 2 boxes instead of 1.. maybe they did that to avoid extra charges on weight or something but it was odd.

i've good experience witn them.bought from them occasionally. never been taxed spent more than $150 once,bought sk2 n stuff. from Australia.ebay is good but the separate shipping is not worth it if u want to buy alot.so i prefer sasa as shipping is cheaper.

Guest My.Poopie

I'm from Canada and I order from Sasa maybe once every 3-4 months and I've never been charged customs, could depend on which province you reside in...

(I live in Vancouver, BC)

I usually order $100 worth of stuff to get free shipping.

Ordered from Sasa twice (from Australia) - personally hated their shipping and overall customer service. Went by free shipping both times because I've ordered enough... TOOK 1.5 MONTHS TO GET TO ME! And they gave me the wrong tracking number. They themselves couldn't find my order both times and said I just have to keep waiting! I hate them... so not worth it.

Holy moly ! My eyes just popped out when I read that ! I'm in Australia too and I was just thinking to put an order through after I finalised some items with friends. That's so weird though. I know of someone who managed to get her items 1.5weeks ? O_o

Now I'm rethinking my order...

Archived