Choi Woo Shik 최우식

Guest jaerin07

Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Choi Woo Shik shows a deeper side of him on IU's new MV
Choi Woo Shik's casting in IU's music video is becoming a hot issue.
Choi Woo Shik recently casted in music video of IU's new title track, 'My Old Story', which was officially released on May 16th.
In the music video, Choi Woo Shik played as a guy who yearns for a reunion with IU.
The music video shows Choi Woo Shik weeping while reminiscing the time that he spent with IU.
Choi Woo Shik expressed the pain of yearning love, and a great number of fans and Netizens are showing huge reactions.
Many people are highly complimenting how he expressed a young boy's innocence so well.
Meanwhile, Choi Woo Shik recently made a special appearance on SBS drama 'You're All Surrounded', and he is also appearing on SBS 'Heart Beats' as an emergency center crew.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=299205

Guest adikkeluangman

From Soompi:Choi Woo Shik, most well-known for his role in the drama “Rooftop Prince,” joins the main cast of Jang Nara, Jang Hyuk, Choi Jin Hyuk, Jung Eun Pyo, and Wang Ji Won. Choi Woo Shik will play the role of Lee Yong, the younger half-brother of hero Lee Gun, played by Jang Hyuk. Lee Yong is Lee Gun’s rival, fighting to be heir of the family business with hilarious results due to his immaturity. 
From Dramabeans:Choi Woo-shik cast as Jang Hyuk’s bratty brother
Choi Woo-shik harbors ambitions of becoming the heir and thus goes up to challenge his half-brother… but his immature appearance and “cutely bratty deeds” promise to elicit more laughs than anything. Aw, that’s pretty much perfect casting, because Choi Woo-shik is a solid up-and-coming actor who’s developing a nice level of detail to his expressiveness, but also has that impish baby face. Combined, he seems both younger and older than his age, which should serve him nicely for this character.

Guest adikkeluangman

SBS Variety Shows “Beating Hearts” and “Challenge 1000 Songs” Canceled
Bo2pisLIIAEbh8X.png

SBS‘ variety programming is going through changes, as it has canceled “Beating Hearts” and “Challenge 1000 Songs” while moving around many other shows.
The cancellation of “Beating Hearts” has especially met with much criticism. “Beating Hearts” was a public service program which featured celebrities joining real-life firefighters on missions. The show even carried out the “Miracle of Moses” campaign to encourage citizens to move their cars for ambulances and fire trucks. For the campaign, the show starred Park Ki Woong, Jo Dong Hyuk, Choi Woo Sik, Jun Hye Bin, and Jang Dong Hyuk, who personally took to the streets to shoot public service announcements and give out stickers.
The show was known for taking on serious social issues such as drunk driving and suicide. However, it was canceled due to its low ratings in the 2% range, along with member Park Ki Woong’s sudden military enlistment. The last episode will air on July 1. 
“Challenge 1000 Songs” was canceled after running for 14 years. Despite decent ratings, the lack of advertising sales led to its cancellation.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/29/sbs-variety-shows-beating-hearts-and-challenge-1000-songs-canceled/#.U4gGepSSxc8

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Just Choi Woo Shik eating pizza. Maybe this during the filming Heart Beat brea or something. From his twitter: No one ate the pizza. Thank youBkYV5n0CEAA_Cmv.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

They do BBQ party to celebrate to the end of Heart Beat program. In the picture Cho Dong Hyuk, Jeon Hye Bin, Jang Dong Hyuk and Choi Woo Shik. From his twitter.BovlnhBIYAAbfoG.jpg

Woo Shik went with Jang Dong Hyuk and Jo Dong Hyuk to visit Park Ki Woong:
jul92014gs1_zps2944566c.jpg~original
jul92014gs2_zps80cdc87e.jpg~original
july92014gs3_zps6c80b652.jpg~original
Source: Jang Dong Hyuk's twitter (1, 2, 3)

I had a weird Woo Shik dream the other night.  I met him somewhere, and our conversation consisted of me asking him why his twitter profile pic is Beavis.  But either he didn't answer me, or I forgot what dream-Woo Shik said, because that's all I remember. :)

But to be fair, conscious-me wants to know that too...

Guest adikkeluangman

Boy got first fan meeting in Japan today. All the best.

チェ・ウシク「1st Fan Meeting in TOKYO」本日新宿明治安田生命ホールにて開催!(開場13:30/開演14:00) 皆さんにお会いできるのを楽しみにしています^_^一緒に楽しい時間を過ごしましょう♥︎ pic.twitter.com/J4nrfo5DEu

— JYPnation in Japan (@JYPE_JAPAN)

July 13, 2014

@adikkeluangman: Jo Dong Hyuk does have the army hair at the moment, doesn't he?  :)

I don't know when this actually happened.  Maybe it was on the weekend, and then the photos weren't posted until the 9th.  Or maybe the police academy rules are different.  I don't know.  All I know is that it was good to see them all together again.  You really should watch the last episode, or at least the Woo Shik cuts (if they exist).  He was so utterly charming in that episode.

And I don't know what I did to deserve a Woo Shik dream!  (If I knew, I might be tempted to try it again, haha.)  It was probably just because I had posted those photos in PKW's and the show's threads the day before.  But it was the dream that reminded me that I should put them here too :)

Guest adikkeluangman

First fan meeting in Japan is done!

チェウシク「1st Fan Meeting in TOKYO」に来て下さりありがとうございます!初のファンミーティングでとてもドキドキしましたが、皆さんと良い思い出をたくさん作ることができて幸せでした♥︎これからも宜しくお願いします! pic.twitter.com/PQZKPIMowj

— JYPnation in Japan (@JYPE_JAPAN)

July 13, 2014