Choi Woo Shik 최우식

Guest jaerin07

Guest adikkeluangman

JYP actors Choi Woo Sik and Yoon Park get together for quirky pictorial

Check out JYP studs, Choi Woo Sik and Yoon Park!

The two actors posed together for 'The Star's upcoming January-February issue, and pictures were dropped on December 23.  The boys show off their bromance chemistry as they pose close and personal with a quirky vibe that suits their quirky personalities. 

choi-woo-sik_1450893308_star1.jpg

In the interview, Yoon Park said, "Variety shows are enjoyable and make me happy. I plan to be more active in acting than variety shows in the new year [though]."

Choi Woo Sik said, "I think it'd be fun if I even appeared in one production as brothers with Yoon Park.  Personally, I want to advance into Hollywood.  Even a smart part is fine with me."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/jyp-actors-choi-woo-sik-and-yoon-park-get-together-for-quirky-pictorial 

-----
#Yoonbak #Choiwooshik 'The Star Magazine' New Year's Pictorial #SuitIsAlwaysRight #CantTakeMyEyesOffYouTwo #GorgeousEyeCandies #WhiteAndBlack #Fashionista #ClassicAndDandyForSure #CantTakeMyEyesOffYouTwo 

12369271_1220874764596049_45019757099970

Spoiler

68438_1220874867929372_9896166884782634410271598_1220875101262682_46861079427082

via JYPACTOR

-----
‪#‎Choiwooshik‬ Can't take eyes off this actor! Mesmerizing interview leads one to be his number one fan

20151222_1450744491_79689900_1_99_20151220151222_1450744565_25367600_1_99_201512
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000822131 

Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Woo Shik garners 'Popular star Award'

Choi Woo Shik received 'Popular Star Award' from Korea Actors Association.

On December 29th, '2015 Night of Stars - Korea Top Star Awards' was held at the Grand Ball Room in Grand Hyatt Seoul, and Choi Woo Shik garnered 'Popular Star Award' with Byeon Yo Han, Park So Dam, and Lee Yoo Young.

20151230103445_568334b556f51_1.jpg

'2015 Night of Star - Korea Top Star Awards' is an annual awards held to recognize Korean movie stars for their achievements.

After receiving the award, Choi Woo Shik said, "Thank you so much for inviting me to this wonderful event. I promise to keep doing my best to live up to everyone's love and supports."

Meanwhile, Choi Woo Shik is going to come back with a couple of new films next year.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=426056 

Guest adikkeluangman

The young prosecutor in drama Pride and Prejudice.

-----
2016 Jan-Feb ‘The Star’ (Yoon Bak, Choi Wooshik) MAKING STORY

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Woo Shik Was Envious of Park Seo Joon and Ji Sung for Winning Best Couple Award

Actor Choi Woo Shik has shared his thoughts on Park Seo Joon and Ji Sung winning Best Couple at the 2015 MBC Drama Awards.

On the January 17 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV,” Choi Woo Shik describes his relationship with Park Seo Joon, who are known to be close to the point where people started mistaking them for a couple.

choi-woo-shik.jpg

“Park Seo Joon is like family to me,” he says, and adds about the hilarious award that his friend won last month, “When I saw Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon win the Best Couple Award, I felt more envious than jealous.”

“I want to act with Seo Joon again too,” Choi Woo Shik shares his wish to have a screen reunion with his friend. They both appeared on the 2012 sitcom “Shut Up Family.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/17/choi-woo-shik-was-envious-of-park-seo-joon-and-ji-sung-for-winning-best-couple-award/ 

Guest adikkeluangman

From Yoo Jeong-ho to Choi Woo-sik, "Your Name Is Rose"

The new movie "Your Name Is Rose" has a line up.

The movie stars Yoo Ho-jeong, Ha Yeon-soo, Park Seong-woong, Lee Won-geun, Oh Jeong-se, Choi Woo-sik and Chae Soo-bin.

CY-lXoZUAAAyuqz.jpg

"Your Name Is Rose" is based on Korean history from 1979 to 2015 about a woman named Hong Jang-mi who wanted to be a singer. The movie revolves around Hong Jang-mi and her daughter.

The movie also goes back and forth the present and the past which makes it easy for anyone to watch.

Yoo Ho-jeong takes on the role of Hong Jang-mi who can sing, dance, sew and more. This is her first movie since the 2011 movie "Sunny - 2010".

Park Seong-woong is Myeong-hwan, Jang-mi's ex-boyfriend and an elite doctor. Jang-mi and Myeong-hwan broke up but he reunites with Jang-mi and her daughter and gives them help. Ha Yeon-soo, Lee Won-geun and Choi Woo-sik are the younger versions of Yoo Ho-jeong, Park Seong-woong and Oh Jeong-se.

"Your Name Is Rose" will crank up this January.

http://www.hancinema.net/from-yoo-jeong-ho-to-choi-woo-sik-your-name-is-rose-90495.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

-----
Can't wait to see how the things going. I guess he will be doing movies  for now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

11 “Rising Stars of 2016″ in Film Selected by Moviegoers and Critics

Korea’s only monthly magazine devoted to films, Max Movie, announces its list of 11 “2016 Rising Stars” in its February issue.

The list was scored by 60 percent of audience poll results and 40 percent of film experts’ opinions.

76273996.2_99_20160202171919.jpg?type=w5

The 11 “2016 Rising Stars” in film are: D.O, Ryu Jun Yeol, Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, Seolhyun, Lee Sung Kyung, Im Siwan, Jung Ha Dam, Ji Soo, Chae Soo Bin, and Choi Woo Shik. The 11 stars are those that show great potential for the future and are steadily building a career in film. For example, EXO‘s D.O has two films slated to appear this year – “Pure Love” and “Brother.” Ryu Jun Yeol has been active in indie films since his debut, most notably in “Socialphobia.” Park Bo Gum starred in the film “Chinatown” last year and Park So Dam was in four films that were released last year, such as “Snow Paths.”

This issue sold out, making it Max Movie’s second to be sold out since its issue that featured Benedict Cumberbatch. Currently, the second print of this issue is also disappearing quickly.

We hope to see more of these faces on the small and big screen alike!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/03/11-rising-stars-of-2016-in-film-selected-by-moviegoers-and-critics/ 

-----
#Choiwooshik is the 2016 Rising Star, noticed by the movie magazine 'Max Movie'!

12661898_1247147051968820_8901293114831412440662_1247147021968823_12328648038279

Spoiler

12670106_1247147015302157_32784883569616

via JYP Actors

Guest adikkeluangman

Rising Star Choi Woo Shik Poses for Max Movie Magazine

Actor Choi Woo Shik was chosen as one of the “11 Rising Stars of 2016 in the Movies” in the February issue of Max Movie magazine.

Other actors listed as ones to watch for in 2016 are Park So Dam, Park Bo Gum, and Ryu Jun Yeol, among others.

CacKe05UMAAX93n.jpg

During the interview, Choi Woo Shik spoke about receiving Best Rookie Award at the 36th Blue Dragon Award. He commented, “I stress out about doing a better job in my next project. But thanks to the recognition I received, I am given chances to challenge myself more.”

He showed his passion for acting saying, “I’m open to shaving my hair off if the role calls for it.”

In the pictorial, Choi Woo Shik showed off boyish look as well as masculine charisma side to his looks.

Choi Woo Shik recently rose to the top as the up and coming actor through his work in the film “Set Me Free.” He received a total of six awards for his work in it, receiving spotlight from the movie industry.

In 2016, Choi Woo Shik looks forward to working in the film “Your Name Is Rose” (working title) alongside actors Yoo Ho Jung and Ha Yeon Soo. It’s about a character named Hong Jang Mi who dreams of becoming a singer. It’s a story of love between family members and going after your dream.

We will be seeing lots of Choi Woo Shik in 2016 as his upcoming films “Marital Harmony” (working title) and “Busan” (working title) are due to release soon.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/05/rising-star-choi-woo-shik-poses-for-max-movie-magazine/ 

-----
He is so precious.

Guest adikkeluangman
Guest adikkeluangman

MAXMOVIE Magazine - February 2016 (Choi Wooshik)
CcHEiA-UAAgtdt0.jpgCcHEh-oUUAEXjK_.jpg

Spoiler

CcHEh9xUsAAjcsn.jpg

-----
MAXMOVIE Magazine - February 2016 (Choi Wooshik)
CcHEm41UYAEKgrf.jpgCcHEm2XUsAEdB-K.jpg

Spoiler

CcHEm4fUEAA-gyM.jpg

-----
Cute