Choi Woo Shik 최우식

Guest jaerin07

Guest adikkeluangman

From Ha Ji Young twitter.

CUB5dXWUsAA-H8w.jpg
She a host for some shows and met him at the award show. At least we got another picture of CWS.

-----
I wonder if there is full cut for this video. I so want to see this.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] Lee Min Ho, Park Seo Joon and More Men′s Red Carpet Looks from Blue Dragon Awards

28977538.jpg

Choi Woo Sik is a deer caught in the headlights

75488705.jpg

He loosens up a bit

The red carpet was rolled out for the stars attending the 36th Blue Dragon Awards, held at the Kyung Hee University Grand Peace Hall in Seoul on November 26. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/100252/photo-bluedragonawards-redcarpet 

-----
So he will going to Singapore for this?

-----
Congratulations #Choiwooshik for winning rookie actor awards at Blue Dragon Awards!!♥ 

CUvL29TUwAAhJwN.jpg
via JYPACTORS

This is his third winning in this year. Director nim also won Best New Director for same movie.  

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Seo Joon and SISTAR’s Dasom Congratulate Choi Woo Shik for Winning Best New Actor Award

Actor Park Seo Joon and SISTAR’s Dasom congratulated their close friend Choi Woo Shik for winning the best new actor award at the 36th Blue Dragon Film Awards.

On November 26, Park Seo Joon posted a picture of him with Choi Woo Shik with the caption, “I sincerely congratulate Woo Shik. Therefore I’m posting a picture from two years ago of the kid whose hand shakes and the kid who is forgetful.”

Park Seo Joon and Choi Woo Shik first met through KBS 2TV’s sitcom “Family” in 2013, and both of them were nominated for the best new actor award at the 36th Blue Dragon Film Awards.

Though Park Seo Joon, who was nominated for his acting in “Chronicles of Evil,” lost to Choi Woo Shik in “Set Me Free,” he whole-heartedly congratulated his friend.

SISTAR’s Dasom, who also appeared in “Family,” posted a picture of her, Park Seo Joon, and Choi Woo Shik with the caption, “Met Seo Joon and Woo Shik in a long time. Congratulations on your award.”

Meanwhile, the 36th Blue Dragon Film Awards was held on November 26. Park Seo Joon received the popularity award while Choi Woo Shik received the best new actor award. 

CUyyn9xWsAARSAz.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/26/park-seo-joon-and-sistars-dasom-congratulate-choi-woo-shik-for-winning-best-new-actor-award/ 

-----
More B Cut from KWAVE magazine.

-----
Can't believe it was a year ago though.

Guest adikkeluangman

Teenager Woo Shik

-----
This from TEN2. I hope there will be the season 3 with the same cast.

-----
I never watched this web-drama though.

Guest adikkeluangman

[TRANS] Dasom's IG:

CUx7ao5VAAA9y71.jpg
"Met Seojun-oppa and Wooshik-oppa for the first time in awhile ❤️
Congrats on your awards!!

via fyjypnation 

-----

[TRANS] "Family portrait
via fyjypnation

-----
No words but happy face expressed it all.

Edited by adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Woo Shik rising as one of the most anticipated young actors of Korean film industry 

Choi Woo Shik is rising as one of the most anticipated young actors of Korean film industry.

This year, Choi Woo Shik garnered 'Best New Actor Award' during 'The 36th Blue Dragon Film Awards,' 'The 35th Korea Film Critique Awards,' and 'The 2nd Wild Flower Film Awards.' In addition, he also garnered 'Actor of the Year Award' during 'The 19th Busan International Film Awards.'

20151127113237_5657c0c55747f_1.jpg

During 'The 36th Blue Dragon Awards,' Kang Ha Neul (TWENTY), Park Seo Jun (The Chronicles of Evil), Byeon Yo Han (Socialphobia), and Lee Min Ho (Gangnam 1970) were nominated for the 'Best New Actor,' but Choi Woo Shik won over all of them.

Choi Woo Shik received the award in recognition of his performance on 'Giant,' which showed the story of a 17 year-old boy named Young Jae, who lives at a youth care center.

Choi Woo Shik surprised many movie fans with a fabulous transformation in 'Giant,' and the film will remain as one of the most significant milestones of his career.

The committee of 'Blue Dragon Film Awards' announced that they decided to give the 'Best New Actor' award in recognition of the deep interpretation of 'Young Jae' that Choi Woo Shik showed in 'Giant.'

Choi Woo Shik has also received a great number of foreign film critics, and movie 'In The Room,' which he filmed with Singaporean director Eric Koo, was invited to 'The 40th Toronto International Film Festival,' 'The 63rd Spain San Sebastian International Film Awards,' 'The 20th Busan International Film Festival,' and 'The 26th Singapore International Film Festival.'

Meanwhile, Choi Woo Shik will depart to Singapore on November 30th to attend 'The 26th Singapore International Film Awards.'

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=420138 

-----
I didn't know that he deleted his old one.

Probably will dedicated to his dog. 

-----
Congratulations but not many info in English about this movie festival.

Looks like it low-scale and in Korea.  

Guest adikkeluangman

Congratulations boy. Another award in bag for movie Set Me Free. So far this is like 2 awards from film critics. 

• 2 weeks later...